Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:58:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TMAN's Level up challenge.-- UPDATED...  (Read 8676 times)
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:28:50 PM

some of the subs are just cesspools
+1 on this, it feels like most of the currently active users are either shitposters, spammers (both these tend to moan the loudest about the recent merit introduction) or should have never left their local boards in the first place.

I hope making 40 consecutive posts that bring any value to the forum will make the prize of the challenge redundant to any participants. Either way - good luck everyone!

Right.. I know it is a little early, but I have gone through the posters in this thread and you are the man... you are trying, it comes across in your posts bud.. so you get the 1st level up.. its a cheap one for me as it is only 4 merits. This shows that others are recognizing quality posts which is fucking awesome..

if it keeps on like this and people keep on meriting me then I may be able to bring the next level up even sooner!!

well done Cry4Crypto - in future I hope I can assist in leveling you up to 100 merits

Well deserve merit for cry4crypto, now im dedicated to improve my post maybe next time ill be the lucky winner for TMAN, Anyway keep doing this TMAN and good things will come back for you for helping others. Cheers

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:43:08 PM

some of the subs are just cesspools
+1 on this, it feels like most of the currently active users are either shitposters, spammers (both these tend to moan the loudest about the recent merit introduction) or should have never left their local boards in the first place.

I hope making 40 consecutive posts that bring any value to the forum will make the prize of the challenge redundant to any participants. Either way - good luck everyone!

Right.. I know it is a little early, but I have gone through the posters in this thread and you are the man... you are trying, it comes across in your posts bud.. so you get the 1st level up.. its a cheap one for me as it is only 4 merits. This shows that others are recognizing quality posts which is fucking awesome..

if it keeps on like this and people keep on meriting me then I may be able to bring the next level up even sooner!!

well done Cry4Crypto - in future I hope I can assist in leveling you up to 100 merits

Cheers mate, much appreciated! I've been lurking for a long time before I decided to open an account, now I'm here to stay! I'm genuinely interested in simply exchanging views with others and helping others out whenever I can, while having a little fun of course. I'm happy to have come around before the whole merit drama started, would have been a real shame to miss this milestone that turned out to be so traumatic to many!  Grin
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:23:27 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 07:16:32 PM by poptok1

Took me a while but I was finally able to scroll through post history of users who expressed interest in accepting TMAN's challenge.
Basically cry4crypto was in fact the only sane choice, however merited by OP so someone else would have to be picked.  
Second place and a small merit bump, up to 90% required for level up, goes to:
Alone055 - this users was my choice.
Mostly for rebuking one person for posting in the wrong section. Hope that those merits won't go to waste Mr Alone055 Wink
There's still long way ahead of you. Your initial post few weeks ago where a lot better so...get back in to shape?
Anyway, list of participants so far:
:____challengers____:
r1s2g3
Yokonaumiyaki000
Farvin2
D3Dsec
UKARY22
lok8nusa
JinCrypts
Alone055 🆙 😌 🆒
Heisenberg_Hunter 🆗 (watching)
:____new challengers____:
mikeey89

See ya next month!

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:53:57 PM

I love this idea, as it is molding and shaping healthy conversation in these forums by offering an incentive for quality posts. As someone who is against shitposters, I would like to sponsor a second-place prize, if you will. I will donate 20 merits to disperse amongwhoever you select as the runners up to this challenge, after the winner is declared. Thanks for doing this, TMAN, and I’m grateful in advance for the better-quality posts that will come out of this.

I’m hoping to see more high-sMerit members hosting or supporting a challenge like this in the future!

Alone055

Activity: 1064
Merit: 212

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

Took me a while but I was finally able to scroll through post history of users who expressed interest in accepting TMAN's challenge.
Basically cry4crypto was in fact the only sane choice, however merited by OP so someone else would have to be picked.  
Mostly for rebuking one person for posting in the wrong section. Hope that those merits won't go to waste Mr Alone055 Wink
There's still long way ahead of you. Your initial post few weeks ago where a lot better so...get back in to shape?

See ya next month!

That was sweet!  Cheesy Thanks man. And of course, I'm always trying to be better when it comes on contributing to discussions. Hopefully I can keep it up and keep getting attention from my Seniors like you.  Cheesy

amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:44:26 AM

There were a lot of frustrated newbies who felt left behind in comparison to spammers having multiple leveled up accounts, just because they were here before the sMerits epoch started.The pain vis-a-vis the spammers is definitely real and this is some much needed relief.

As the thread becomes popular, some of the other members will also be doling out merits to worthy posters who show up here. This should probably be stickied so that everyone who comes to Meta to complain about sMerits can take a look. The topic headline could be something catchier like "NOT GETTING ANY MERITS? COME TAKE THE CHALLENGE!"
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:48:48 AM

It will spread. I bet 75% of the forum still don't know what merits are yet

75% of the current forum probably believes merits are a gift from their god.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
mikeey89

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Blockchain enthusiast

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:24:05 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 07:06:36 PM by mikeey89

Right I am so fed up with all this stupid moaning..

this is the new structure..

Rank   Required activity   Required merit
Brand new   0   0
Newbie   1   0
Jr Member   30   0
Member   60   10

so I will offer to level up a brand new, Newbie account or Jr Member to Member... only 1 person will win this challenge, the requirement is that they must be a native English speaker and make 40 constructive and relevant posts..

so - newbies.. post in this thread, then make the necessary number of posts and re post in this thread. i will check back in a week and chose my winner, if I am not satisfied with the quality of the posts then no winner will be chosen and I will roll it over for another week until a winner is chosen..

so people, stop bitching and contribute..

hopefully this will encourage some of the newer members to stop moaning and start getting with the program

EDIT..

As people have been raining merits on me like money mayweather in a strip club.. this thread will stay alive for a while.. i will check in on the regular, but I can see this being a permanent thread if people keep on raining them down on me I will have to keep on paying it forward.. for all the naysayers this thread will be proof that the system works..

cheers

T

Thanks for doing this! I think this topics I have created deserves merit. I hope you agree with me, and every merit I get is much appreciated.

The Beginners guide to Blockchain & Cryptocurrency:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2843677.msg29170807#msg29170807

What are ICO's, and investment advices:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2851576.msg29257666#msg29257666

Why you should avoid Pump & Dump groups! Don't be fooled:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2857818.0

Monetize ICO a scam?:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2849195.msg29229925#msg29229925

Interview with Richard Silver, the COO of Titanium:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839506.msg29131264#msg29131264

John MacAfee - A scam artist?:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2849626.msg29231963#msg29231963

Interview with Vakhtang Abuladze, the CEO of Bazista:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839543.msg29131578#msg29131578
cmmhbct

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

~
After almost one week when merit system launched, we can not refuse the fact that this system has made our forum better. I am sure that no one can fight against the fact. There are lots of spammers stopped spamming due to their lack of knowledge, lack of English writing skill (their English broken), lack of efforts (so ridiculous, those ones have never put so much efforts in the forum), etc. More and more constructive posts occured day by day (I dont want to judge those ones are high-qualitied or not, that depends).

Nevertheless, there are two-sided effects of the system, as lots of topics, threads, users have discussed throughout the forum recently. I simply accept the new challenge.

The problem is "How long will the early positive effects of merit system last?"
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

The problem is "How long will the early positive effects of merit system last?"

That is dependent on the changes that we have been promised. It will be interesting to see what improvements are introduced.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

See ya next month!

Thanks for this. I did take the effort to look at the other posts.

Let's leave this here for a few weeks so people can easily point all the moaning fucks to it. Then after a while I will either move this to games or I will lock it and start a new one there.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
mikeey89

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Blockchain enthusiast

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

See ya next month!

Thanks for this. I did take the effort to look at the other posts.

Let's leave this here for a few weeks so people can easily point all the moaning fucks to it. Then after a while I will either move this to games or I will lock it and start a new one there.

Hopefully you like my posts as well, poptok1 and TMAN? I hope so. I am doing my best to post high quality topics.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:27:36 AM

@ TMAN

Is this thread closed now or it will continue for the next week to award merits?

I am alive
Cryptoshops

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:44:44 AM

There is a problem with this giveaway. Do you think members who really make those constructive 40 posts will need these 10 points by then. They would have already got it by other members if they post deserving posts. You will get filtered crap as applicants.

Unfortunatly this merit sytem does not work like that  There are a lot of new users who have posted decent threads and there are hero members who post all sorts of crap because they are being paid small amounts of bitcoins for sig campaigns. I origianlly joined this forum back in 2013 (Look Up posts from Cryptocoinshops) that was my old user name before it got banned for lack of activity over a long period.

This forum is really going to shit with so many sig whores trying to make themselves a little bitcoin and it was never like this before. The standard of post have gone down and the replies to posts I sometimes wonder if they are adults or not.  Shame because this used to be a good forum for new people , webmasters, designers, new mining ideas and coders trying to use Bitcoin for what it was meant for but I guess nothing lasts forever.
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:51:31 AM

the requirement is that they must be a native English speaker ..

English is not the world official languages, there is other nationalities and people over there !  And there is many people who can speak English better than many natives English speakers.  So how will you know ?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

English is not the world official languages, there is other nationalities and people over there !  And there is many people who can speak English better than many natives English speakers.  So how will you know ?

Well you are not one for starters, I know plenty of Europeans who speak better English than I do and they would not be caught with this rule. This is an English language forum and this is my thread so I can make up my own rules, I can also change my rules if I see fit.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

English is the language used for the financial services in most of the Western world. It is also really annoying to try to read unintelligible posts on the English boards. It really slows down the pace of thread scanning. Bitcoin Talk has a number of boards for a variety of languages - it makes much more sense to post in a language in which you have some fluency, rather than clogging an English thread, and being ignored or flamed.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1570

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

Well you are not one for starters, I know plenty of Europeans who speak better English than I do and they would not be caught with this rule. This is an English language forum and this is my thread so I can make up my own rules, I can also change my rules if I see fit.

The key word here is "native". That technically excludes i.e. those Europeans that speak/write perfect English, as it's not their "native" language (in most cases).

It's your topic and your sMerits, so you're free to discriminate whoever you want, but if didn't intend to discriminate, maybe replace "native" with "fluent" or "proper"?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

Thankyou for merit.i appriciate and willing to join your proposal on giving away your merits. Hope that i can meet your standards your merit will help me alot.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:07:54 AM

very useful information provided by the THAM. But i am unable to earn any merit with my post. moreover i observed that merit are going and coming between specific groups not to unknown and good post.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: