Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to crypto  (Read 543 times)
Andatello (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:00:57 AM

Hey I'm new here and fairly new to crypto. I have been following the forum for a while but now I've decided to register.

I'm slowly building my knowledge everyday, though much to get my head around.

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

Hey I'm new here and fairly new to crypto. I have been following the forum for a while but now I've decided to register.

Cheers

be diligent in reading and continuing to learn. do not be shy to ask, everyone here will be ready to help you.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:09:32 AM

First, welcome to this crypto, Keep adding a new information and focusing on upgrade your level to join bounty because you can get money from there, for information about coin's price, you can check it out on coinmarketcap.com.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
OCDawgsExB

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

Cheers

Well I am a newbie to a start few months ago in crypto world. These forums a really big help for me. You will find here a topic that will help you a lot and also you can also ask people here that will help you. Me, I always get inputs of people here if I am not what gonna to do. You can also check here babypips.com for basic learning on technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Goodluck.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:24:00 AM

I know one of the reason you are here is to make money, but know for a fact there is no free money in the space, do you research before you invest into any project and do not invest more than you can afford to lose, because there will always be another good opportunities

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

First of all you need to decide whether it will be a hobby or a full-time job. If a hobby, then you need to do everything for your own pleasure. Slowly you study precisely those parts that you like most. Over time, you will begin to understand and related topics. The whole pace is unhurried, at the level of your understanding.
But if you want to fully occupy your day with the world of crypto currency, then it will take much more time and effort. Reading of specialized literature and forums. Tracking trends and the market. It will take a full payoff to begin to understand this at a good level. All as in any work. Loafers do not get anything and stay behind. So the choice is yours.
hinayupak

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:24:54 AM

the global cryptocurrency market exceeded $700 bln, reaching an all-time high in the valuation of all cryptocurrencies combined. Market capitalization amplifies an asset’s value by that asset’s overall amount in circulation. The spike occurred as a result of the increase in the value of more than 1,400 cryptocurrencies in use considering the growth opportunity, traders and investors are starting to get more involved in the crypto world. Now, more than ever, people are looking at cryptocurrencies from an investment perspective. However, crypto investing doesn’t compare to picking stocks on e-Trade because e-Trade is a third party between the Stock Exchange and an investor. Intermediaries or third parties don’t exist when trading on decentralized exchanges.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

Read a few tips from me on investing in projects, if you suddenly want it:
1. On preico, the team must have a contract for automatic transfer of funds with prescribed conditions for early investors - not handles like many do, namely those prescribed in the smart contract - otherwise the collected funds can simply enrich the funders or conditions will change during the play - cases of lots.
2. The contract for preIOO should be part of a large ICO contract - not by different coins - it is not safe in terms of vulnerabilities and withdrawals.
3. The contract for preIOO and then the ICO should be registered lower and upper barrier - if this is not the team does not know what it wants - just a scam.
4. The contract for ICO should be escrow of the funds received as a result of placement - it can be a frieze or multisec with a voting condition. This will give you a guarantee against the expenditure of funds earlier than the team completed the previous stage.
5. In the contract, an unconditional refund should be prescribed in the event that the lower limit of the collected pool is not reached. It is in the contract and not in the white book, if it is not - scum.
6. All contracts must be posted on GithHub, this will enable third-party developers to check the contract for the vulnerability if the team has not taken care and before the ICO has not posted a bounty on the vulnerability.
7. The contract must specify the conditions for the team and for the bounty.
8. The contract must specify the conditions for not traded tokens - with clearly defined deadlines.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

Should spend more time to learn and read about many things in crypto such as thread in Forum and News, Follow and subscribe crypto expert on youtube, facebook or twitter you will learn a lot from them also take a chance to trading on exchange with tiny amount of value for you to understand about market volatile feeling. and then try to long term invest in good project that you like. I hope this advice useful for you.

chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

Stuffs in this forum has been updated and the rules you previously knew might be unfamiliar to you now. Aside from the knowledge you can acquire from reading threads here, you also need to rank up. Ranking up is not so easy eversince the merit system happened. You need to have quality posts. You won't get any job here if you will remain as a newbie. Higher ranks get all the benefits of this new merit system and will probably get most of the jobs here. That is why I think, the first thing you should know is how to rank up. It's not as easy as it was before.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:55:50 AM

Welcome on board and enjoy the learning curve.

Firstly you need to visit the beginners section here >
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
Get yourself familiar with how the forum works.

Secondly dont trust anyone unless they have a
positive trust rating and a proven record.

If you want to progress to higher membership
levels you are going to have to get involved on
The forum in an active way and post good
constructive content.

Best of luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Daniel Jonas

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:57:52 AM

I have any tips for investing in Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies for you as:
1.Learn to buy and properly store major coins before trading.
2.Don’t diversify for the sake of it.
3.Market cap matters more than coin price.
4.Don’t take profits unless there’s a change in circumstances.
5.The goal isn’t to be right as often as possible.
6.Crypto worth should be measured against both USD and BTC.
magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

Cheers

Hey, Welcome!. Crypto is fascinating . What is your background? If you have a technical background (computers,programming etc) I suggest you to checkout stuff like smart contracts, solidity language, dapps etc. You would love it.

And btw Congratulations, you are still one of the early birds in this space!
rhyo3232

Activity: 482

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:07:48 AM

Cheers

my advice in playing with crypto, try early with a capital that is not too much. until you really understand and can benefit.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

Welcome to cryptocurrency and welcome to the world of sleepless nights.  Cryptocurrency is very addicting and since the market never closes, it's always on your mind.  It can also be very rewarding but can also bring lots of heart and headaches.  Research everything.  Good luck.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

Hello there newbies! I am already ranked as Member in this forum but to be honest I still lack the knowledge or shall I say, I still don't know everything about cryptocurrency. My advices are, as what everybody has to say, always have time to read and reread threads in the forum. Also, you need to exert extra effort by researching more about the cryptocurrency world. It is also important to be open-minded. Do not hesitate to ask questions on those who are in high rank coz for sure they have more knowledge about this. Just explore, learn and enjoy! Welcome here!
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

Cheers

Just continue to expand your knowledge in cryptocurrency through reading more articles and news about bitcoin.  You can also watch videos in youtube and different ads.  Through this, you will gain deeper understanding about bitcoin and other cryptos.  If you already gain enough information, it is time to get out of your shell and try to involve in trading or investing.  Through that, you will be benefited from the knowledge you gained and start earning cryptos.  Good luck to your crypto journey.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

subscribe to all the news resources of the coin you want to analyze and see how she behaves on the bounty. if all is well, then in the end you can buy it at ICO

smuggslas

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

Well you are learning before you are jumping into something it only means you're in a good path. My advice for you is to learn more, research crypto world got lots of information you need to learn. You might want to check how to read fundamental analysis as well as technical analysis. And how to spot a good Initial Coin offerings as well. I wish you best of luck and keep up the good work!
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:51:07 AM

There is section for beginners where you can ask freely  ( without being blamed  Grin) .
Just keep reading either in this forum ( by using search function ) or in other crypto related websites & forums  , you can also watch videos on YouTube, join groups in social media ...etc .
Good luck
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: