Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Cryptocurrency Should You Still Have In 2019  (Read 3773 times)
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

The best cryptocurrencies that you should still have in 2019 are Ethereum, XRP,  Waves, and Stratis. For me, these four are the biggest future coins because of the progress on their graphs and you can already say that these four will be profitable in the future.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

The best cryptocurrencies that you should still have in 2019 are Ethereum, XRP,  Waves, and Stratis. For me, these four are the biggest future coins because of the progress on their graphs and you can already say that these four will be profitable in the future.
Indeed, I would also add Litecoin, Stellar, Iota, Monero and NEO. I'm not sure about Waves and Stratis though, don't see real progress of this coins.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:24:09 PM

ETH, NEO, ICX, VEN, XMR
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

In general, It is certain that Ripple will have a successful future and will develop with great value until 2019 and more. In fact, I believe that XRP will be one of the best value in the market and may compete with Ethereum and become better than him, but this could happen in 2-3 years later. In addition to that, many people are investing in this currency because their price is weak ($ 1.17) but their Market Cap is very huge (45 Billion Dollars). So it is very expected that Ripple will rise in a fast way in the near future because it is characterized by an acceptable level of transactions.
hias

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:37:05 PM

ETH and Neo

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1767990
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

There are currently at least 1,200 different types of coins as listed on Coinmarketcap. Which one will prevail? Or rather, which group of coins will survive for the long term. What coin/token should you have now for the year 2019?

Oyster pearl. I really believe in their projects and hope that they will be success in running the system this April. This will ensure that a huge profit to the investors and the community will like the idea of the project.
Fnrecana

Activity: 262
Merit: 3

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

It think i should keep Matrix AI Network (MAN) token. This token have a very high potential to be successful in this coming years specially if the platform is out and read for use. It will for sure make a big revolutionary work in the crytoworld many people are making a good words for it success already. So it will be my pick.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Swanson

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

I have high hopes for Ripple. The conspiracy theory that surrounds this coin makes me keep it for at least a year.
elutzen

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

My for sure holds are:
BTC, ETH, ADA, and XMR
These guys are here to stay and many of you already know why.

My moon holds are:
VTC
ZEN
These smaller guys have clear goals for 2018 and dev teams that achieved what they had planned for 2017 so I am betting on them for this year too.
tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

Privacy coins are the future in my opinion. Verge is looking great, Monero is solid as ever. And there are several upcoming projects I am very interested in. DeepOnion being one of them, and I have heard talk of late about Spectrecoin. Privacy coins have a great future with people getting sick of government involvement, and the FUD that follows it.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

I still think the big boys in the space will still remain in the space, any project without Network effect are not going to make it long term, Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, IOTA and ICON for now, will likely update the list as more details on other projects becomes available
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

with all the new regulations from governments and tax institutions there will be only a few privacy coins left. Period. No one will be interested in trouble with governments or their tax inspectors..

The ones that are fully anonymous / private and no one can track these transactions are monero , xspec, zclassic
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

No more crypto. Party is over.

You people din't listen to me and are paying a price.
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

hahaha

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=738719;sa=showPosts

Tongue Tongue you must be the guy who likes zombies, doomscenarios, blood, vampires,  darkness and negativity. According to your posts about nine pins, doomsday, end of times blablabla
t1Zona

Activity: 283
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

I guess you don't have many friends in this forum  Grin

Party is over and come back, and then over, and then another party... is the crypto world and most of us still think that future will be related to this.
Peace!

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

I am accumulate the real coin with the real used case for solving the world problem and i will hold it untill 2020. Those coin :
1. Ethereum
2. Railblock
3. Eos
4. Exscudo
5. Steem
6. Crypterium
7. Aurora token

Those coin is my long term portofolio and i put 70% of my saving there and 30% i am puting it on new ico for flipping or holding for 6 month. My next good ico is denaro, savedroid, quantum1net

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

The coin I definitely plan on holding well into 2019 would have to be ethereum! That is my safe long term bet. Who knows where it will land as things recover, but I have high hopes for it.

etherflip
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

It's never a bad idea to put some of your portfolio on "dividend" collecting cryptos - NEO, VEN seem to be two solid choices in this regard

SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:03:52 PM

I would advise to take a fancy to the project SocialMedia.Market. Influencers can easily access sponsorship for creating high-quality content, consumers, ultimately, gain access to the high-quality content they desire, all token holders, participate in platform development and gaining access to
exclusive features and services for using and owning Social Media Token
schwarz54

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:43:53 AM

Ever since internet companies arose from the ashes of the dot-com bubble burst in the nineties, almost every industry has been disrupted by software and technical innovations.

In parallel with this phenomena, Bitcoin emerged in 2008, heralding a new way of communicating value through software. The story of Bitcoin adoption started with it being a currency, but that was just the first application of blockchain technology. It became the first time in the human history that we were able to send valuable assets through a connected network without any third-party intervention. PAX Pago integrates Behavior Monitoring and EDR security technology for this purpose. The EDR security solution acts similar to a CCTV security camera, recording all the files, processes, network connections and relay activities on the endpoint without any loss. Conventional EDR products measure malicious code similarity of applications running on PCs or compares threat indexes that are pre-defined.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: