Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2019, 01:32:46 AM *
News: The forum is 10 years old today!

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Cryptocurrency Should You Still Have In 2019  (Read 3318 times)
Ennudkrid

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:01:38 AM
Merited by Cloverfield (1)

There are currently at least 1,200 different types of coins as listed on Coinmarketcap. Which one will prevail? Or rather, which group of coins will survive for the long term. What coin/token should you have now for the year 2019?

🌴 FUTOURIST — GET PAID TO REVIEW 🌴
| ICO |  (http://bit.ly/2r8SOZb)DISCUSSION (http://bit.ly/2B2AVuS) |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

Well clearly this will be ETHEREUM
CARDANO top of the coin should feel myself well.
NAS I think that ICO was not all were bought at the pre sale . Such projects shoot best.
Well, anonymous, like, XSPECTRE, MONERO will feel good.

I think very soon will die any sidoine which are of no value.

High risk high payoff
devollito

Activity: 392
Merit: 217

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:14:43 AM
Merited by ahoenk (8)

If you want to hold altcoin untill 2019 u should consider to hold one or two of these coin :
1. Aurora token. Aurora token is issued by idex lab and auroru token is for supporting network for decentralised exchanger idex.market you can stake aurora token start from q3 2018 when snowglobe platform is live. And in exchange for staking you can get more aurora token we all know decentralised exchanger is safest then centralised exchanger and crypto world need such exchanger.

2. Crypterium. Crypterium is a utility token which can use for spending our crypto asset to real world. If the road map done as is we can use crypterium apps for 40k merchant all over the world. We no need to exchange our crypto asset again. Also by holding crpt token we can exchange it to credit token at their platform and give some one a lend without worried about fluctiation ( read this features on their whitepapper )

3. Swissborg if you hold many alt crypto you will need the cyborg advice for investing to what alt and swissborg offer such features to holder

4. Savedroid like regular bank save droid will be operated as automatic saving. The features also unique and they also have many customer already. I have download their apps and its fun to use it.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
ahoenk

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace That Rewards

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

If you want to hold altcoin untill 2019 u should consider to hold one or two of these coin :
1. Aurora token. Aurora token is issued by idex lab and auroru token is for supporting network for decentralised exchanger idex.market you can stake aurora token start from q3 2018 when snowglobe platform is live. And in exchange for staking you can get more aurora token we all know decentralised exchanger is safest then centralised exchanger and crypto world need such exchanger.

2. Crypterium. Crypterium is a utility token which can use for spending our crypto asset to real world. If the road map done as is we can use crypterium apps for 40k merchant all over the world. We no need to exchange our crypto asset again. Also by holding crpt token we can exchange it to credit token at their platform and give some one a lend without worried about fluctiation ( read this features on their whitepapper )

3. Swissborg if you hold many alt crypto you will need the cyborg advice for investing to what alt and swissborg offer such features to holder

4. Savedroid like regular bank save droid will be operated as automatic saving. The features also unique and they also have many customer already. I have download their apps and its fun to use it.

I agree with these coin but you forget platform coin such exscudo and boscoin.
Exscudo will hit $10 mark in my opinion when the platform launch. They also already updated their test net for colour coin which is asset in exscudo platform.

And another next coin which has its own block chain will be quantum1net and the project also aim for makin its own miner, it could be an awesome coin wars this year.

▄█████████████████▄             
           ▄█████████████████████████▄         
        ▄█████████▀           ▀████████▄       
      ▄██████▀                     ▀██████▄     
     █████▀                           ▀█████   
   ▄████▀         ███ ▄▄█████▄▄         ▀████▄ 
  █████           ██████████████▄         █████ 
 █████            ██████▀▀▀▀▀████▄         █████
 ████             █████▀     ▀████          ████
█████             █████       ████          █████
████              █████▄     ▄████           ████
████              ███████▄▄▄█████            ████
█████             ████▀████████▀            █████
 ████             ████  ▀▀▀▀▀               ████
 █████            ████                     █████
  █████           ████                    █████ 
   █████          ████                  ▄█████ 
    █████▄        ▀██▀                ▄██████   
      ██████▄                       ▄██████     
        ████████▄              ▄█████████       
           ███████████████████████████         
               ███████████████████

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
Facebook Twitter  Telegram 
YouTube  Reddit  Bitcointalk
fxstrike

Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

Clearly token released by exchanger such as KuCoin KCS should be in your long term holds, until decentralized or atomic swap become norm this token will give you good return of your hold.

Some of token with real world business and monetary instrument backing is also very good long term holding such as HelloGold token HGT, Goldmint MNTP, OneGram OGC, Sudan Gold SGC have very good backing if anything happen to the global financial market

jacafbiz

Activity: 1176
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

No doubt Ethereum will still be one Altcoin to beat, but I have a feeling Wanchain and NEO are going to be huge too, I won't count these five projects out too, Comos, EOS, Qtum, Boscoin and  Waves platform

▄███▄       ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
█████    ▄██████████████▄██████████████▄ █████████████▄
 ▀▀▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄ █████████████▄
 ▄▄▄   ▄█████▀      ▀███████▀      ▀█████▄ ▀      ▀█████▄
█████  █████          █████          █████          █████

█████  █████          █████          █████        ▄█████▀

█████  █████          █████          ███████████████████

█████  █████          █████          █████████████████▀

▀▀██   ▀▀██            ▀██           ▀▀██████████▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

.IMO Ecosystem.
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██   ██
 ██   ██
  ██   ██
   ██   ██
    ██   ██
     ██   ██
     ██   ██
    ██   ██
   ██   ██
  ██   ██
 ██   ██
██   ██
Cloverfield

Activity: 350
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

It is a tricky question because we can only speculate. The technology of blockchain is obviously here to stay and will be used more and more often in the near future. But which coins/tokens will still be operational in a year from now.
From the current top 10 I would go for Ethereum. As long as there are still new ICO’s coming into the market Ethereum will be necessary and it has the reputation and tech to be around for longer than a year.
I will give good chances to Iota, Cardano and EOS too. Crypterium is now out of the ICO a few weeks, but I have faith in them to grow out to be a key player sometime soon.

Multiple ICO’s carry good visions and ideas to improve the world of crypto, but like I said.. We can only speculate at this time and hope for the best. Regulations and SEC or heading out to start (have started it already for quite some time) a riot and to scare off the masses. But blockchain wil prevail, that is a 100% given fact!

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE  
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Dxlike

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

i think it is better to have golden middle, though having btc in one's wallet is fine too. but rather eth and some xrp
Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

My picks of the alts would be ETH, NEO, ADA, XLM, QTUM as relatively solid picks.

I'm also holding SwissBorg, Crypterium and DragonChain as riskier long termers, but I think they will prevail.

My long shots are all in renewable energy POWR, ETK, RED MWAT ...and soon WEP. I personally believe 2018-2019 will see a BIG boom in green energy... it's where government policy is going (well, in Europe and Australasia at least).
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

As a newbie in cryptocurrency I'm still save my money for buying ETH, I think ETH can be grow up bigger than the other alt coins. My reason is there is a lot of token today use Ethereum for their platform. Hopefully my speculation is right. And I hope you guys pray for me so that I can buy or I have at least (0.5 ETH) LOL :v

Jack.Doe333

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

I think eth have much usage in both payment and ICOs, that is the value
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

I think you should think about the big picture when thinking about a full year from now.

ETH is the new standard pretty much with the low fees and fast transactions.  That will always do well because there are so many ERC20 tokens based on this.  ETH will be great to have.

If you look at the privacy coins, you can look more into ZOIN or PIVX.  You should also look into XSPEC as this is on a new level than the others if they can pull it off.

If you look at social media integrations and monetization, you can look more into TRX (despite the current FUD) and KIN.

If you look at trading alorithms and aid in trading, you can look more into COV (or COVX depending on the exchange - Covesting), CND, and PCL.

If you look at utility coins, you can look more into THETA and TEL.

If you are looking into investing in new chains, look more into ITC (China's IOTA), IOTA, VEN, and ADA.

If you are looking into coins that are trying to replace fiat, look more into XRB and EOS.

And, as stated above, the BNB and KCS coins will likely do well this year as well.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1260
Merit: 562

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

what i am hodling is bitcoin, obviously Cheesy

but also i believe that we will see a good future from coins that are based on DAG. there are currently a couple of them out there: IOTA, RaiBlocks, Byteball comes to my mind. and i believe that this technology (not just these coins necessarily) has a good future.
bottom line is i am holding Byteball too but a small amount because i like the project.

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC   
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
███        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄▀▀▀                 ▀▀▄▄
  ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC   
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

I think bitcoin and ethereum will survive in the next ten years I am very sure about it. Also altcoins which have a good team and idea.

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

Bitcoin and other old alt is my choice for long term investment. They have been proven, until now persist and its price continues to increase.
See doge, eth, xlm, ltc, xmr and dash, I notice from year to year the graph keeps going up. I'm sure the end of this year the price will explode.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

I have always 2 favourite coin. They are Eth and Waves. They will rise and rise.
cryptocommoner

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

Bitcoin and other old alt is my choice for long term investment. They have been proven, until now persist and its price continues to increase.
See doge, eth, xlm, ltc, xmr and dash, I notice from year to year the graph keeps going up. I'm sure the end of this year the price will explode.

DOGE is a joke coin.  I can't believe people are still buying it.  Even the developer encourages people not to buy it.
Poink

Activity: 336
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:28:44 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 02:39:48 PM by Poink

I think naming anything in the top 20 is almost expected.  Outside that, I don't know.  A year in crypto is too long.  Things can drastically change in a week--say if a coin is hacked or abandoned by the developer.  Likewise, a totally unknown coin can get a boost by a major partnership announcement.  It can swing both ways.

I strongly believe in diversification and hedging...that is why I cast a big net of 35 coins.  Grin

I used to do in depth research of the; tech, dev team, marketing, news, etc.  before buying.  Recently, I only do these for long term hold.  Surprisingly, most of my profits are made through quick flips which are less involved (I still do research but not as deep).  Luckily, some of them end up on the HODL pile as well.
Juulke

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

I will hold on my ADA, NEO and XVG.
onurgozupek

Activity: 831
Merit: 301

https://twitter.com/onurgozupek

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

I definitely hold MTH, IOTA, BNB and of course BTC Smiley You should always keep some Bitcoins to buy alts when they are on dip. I do never sell al my Bitcoins...

In crypto me trust Smiley
https://brave.com/onu235
Nestade

Activity: 728
Merit: 336

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

DOGE is a joke coin.  I can't believe people are still buying it.  Even the developer encourages people not to buy it.

It's actually funny that DOGE got so far despite the fact it's just a joke coin.
However I wouldn't invest into DOGE as there is no more development as far as I know.
There are enough better coins to invest with more potential than DOGE.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:31:12 PM

There are currently at least 1,200 different types of coins as listed on Coinmarketcap. Which one will prevail? Or rather, which group of coins will survive for the long term. What coin/token should you have now for the year 2019?
it will be very difficult to predict the progress of the coin for the future, because I think all coins have equal opportunity to achieve their best achievement in 2019. but I am a bit more confident to ethereum because eth more and more known and more attention.

Ennudkrid

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

it will be very difficult to predict the progress of the coin for the future, because I think all coins have equal opportunity to achieve their best achievement in 2019. but I am a bit more confident to ethereum because eth more and more known and more attention.

I have been a big fan of Ethereum for along time. I love the idea of building businesses into the crypto currency realm to expand what we can bring to the crypto community. Ethereum is an advancement based on the principle of blockchain that supports bitcoin but with a purpose that does not compete with Bitcoin. However, the popularity and rising market capitalization of Ether brings it in competition with all cryptocurrencies, especially from the trading perspective.

🌴 FUTOURIST — GET PAID TO REVIEW 🌴
| ICO |  (http://bit.ly/2r8SOZb)DISCUSSION (http://bit.ly/2B2AVuS) |
bananadines

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

I think coins that you still should hold until 2019 are Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Monero. These will grab attention in the future because they are in the market since the first days with a great team and great visions behind it.
Saisher

Activity: 784
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

Ethereum based token are a big hit so far with many legit cryptocurrency using it, so I'll go for ethereum based token for a group of coin but still bitcoin has an edge in terms of popularity and volume in the next three years.
cryptocommoner

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:08:39 PM

I would not forget about the exchange-specific coins right now. 

BNB, KCS, and COSS.

BNB and KCS have risen pretty dramatically and COSS will likely hit new heights this year.  It is still only in beta right now with low volume and I foresee it mooning once it's fully out of beta.
Clark05

Activity: 938
Merit: 258

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

I have a lot of altcoins too,  but I think some of them only survive in the year of 2019. Because as of now they have a lot of difference altcoins who competent to each other.  We don't know what actually coin will still alive on that year.

But here's the altcoin are possible here still in the crypto world for me are ethereum for me is the number 1 , waveslitecoin,  and ripple.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dineshary

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

ETH, ZRX, OMG
go4crypto

Activity: 756
Merit: 263

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:09:08 PM

The top coins that should be around fine in 2019 and I will be holding long term include BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, EOS, NEM,
WAVES, STRAT, LISK and plenty of others. The smaller and less known coins need to be watched more closely.

burdeN

Merit: 255

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:23:55 PM

I would hold some from top 10 list:
1. BTC
2. ETH
3. NEO
4. Stellar/Ripple
5. Litecoin

And also some new, promising and cheap coins from top 100-200 on coinmarketcap for good profits

▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ██████▀       ▀████▄       ▄▄                 ▄▄▄
  █████           █████    ▐████                ▐████
 ██████         ▄█████     ████▌                █████
 ██████         █████     ▐████  ▄▄▄           ▐████▌   ▄██▄
  ██████▄               ▄▄██████████           █████  ▄████▀
   ████████▄       ▄▄█████████████▀  ▄▄▄▄      ████▌▄████▀  ▄▄████▄
     ▀█████████▄   ███████████▀▀  ▄████████▄  ▐████████▀  ▄█████████
        ▀█████████▄ ▀▀▀ ▐████▌   █████▀ ████  ███████▀   █████▀ ▀███
      ▄▄▄   ▀███████▄   █████   █████  ▄███  ▐███████   █████  ▄███▀
   ▄██████     ▀█████  ▐████▌   ████   ████  ████████▄  ████████▀
  ██████▀       █████  █████  ▄█████ ▄█████▄██████████▄ ▀█████  ▄██▄
 █████▀        ▄█████  ▐██████████████████████████ ████▄ ▀█████████▀       ▄████▄  ▄████▄  ██▄██▄██▄
 █████       ▄▄█████▀   ▀▀███▀   ▀▀██▀  ▀██▀ ▀██▀   ████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄      ██▀     ██▀  ▀██ ██  ██  ██
 ██████▄▄▄████████▀                                  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄████ ▄██▄ ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██
  ▀█████████████▀                                     ▀▀█████████▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██
    ▀▀█████▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█   ▄▀▀▄              ▀▄          █
 █  █▀▀█    ██▄        █          █
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████████      █       █
   ▀▄      ▀██████▌       █     █
    █        ▀████        ▀▄    █
     █         ▀█▌   █▄▄█  █    █
     ▀▄              ▀▄▄▀   █  █
      █                 ▄▄▄▀▀  █
       █        ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀       █
       ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

«
«
«

»
»
»
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:30:20 PM

Of course, Ethereum should be in your wallet. Not only because of it's popularity but for the reason that it had build-up a strong foundation in cryptoworld unlike other altcoins. Market we're moving fast, coins price and its credibility may change everytime, It could be possible that some coins right now will be dead next year or it could not be recognized by investors due to the fact that there's always new coins created everyday.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

Instead of checking the 2019 speculation, first check the value movement in the 2018 changes. We may not see the Ripple or ADA not in the top 100 list also. Some coins in the top 5 list now move back to 50 and more long. We cannot say that this will be higher rank in tomorrow also.
In that meanwhile we are here discussing about the 2019 speculation. I feel this funny what we are doing in this thread is.
Hopefully bitcoin alone I can say that always top in the market nothing can replace its place ever.
uniqueheart

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

Definite holds for me are ETN, DOGE, ETH, XLM, LTC, ETC
CryptoCoinOracle

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:20:12 PM

Expanse and Tokenlab are built to survive. Also all ICO's launched on Tokenlab will be built to survive because they will be built with the same safety features put in place by expanse.
andrew4

Activity: 174
Merit: 20

Knowledge is power

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

As a newbie in cryptocurrency I'm still save my money for buying ETH, I think ETH can be grow up bigger than the other alt coins. My reason is there is a lot of token today use Ethereum for their platform. Hopefully my speculation is right. And I hope you guys pray for me so that I can buy or I have at least (0.5 ETH) LOL :v
Amen to that!

ZEL platform: Zelcash (ASIC resistant POW), Zelcore wallet, Nodes, DEX, DAPPS
https://zel.cash/ - https://twitter.com/Zelcash - https://discord.gg/rB9pr4M
Odora

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:29:52 PM

Monero , Zcash, Ripple, and BTG
I Can not wait for 2018 to end and feel the profit in 2019 from this coins  Cheesy
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:25:04 AM

The first coin you should have is Bitcoin, it's useless if you have another coin but it doesn't have bitcoin. In the world of cryptocurrency bitcoin has a great influence on other coins, can be viewed at https://coinmarketcap.com/ when bitcoin prices fall, almost all altcoin decreased as well. The second is Ethereum, ethereum is currently still in the second position after bitcoin. Both coins are mandatory in 2019, because basically if you want to buy ICO or tokens or other coins that already exist at https://coinmarketcap.com/ the first digital currency you should have is bitcoin and ethereum. So this is what makes bitcoin and ethereum very potential to have.
withche.07

Activity: 550
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

Great question! I think everyone still should ethereum. First.
Anon coins will see even more usage, so monero and zcash and probably verge second third and fourth.
IOTA for risky potential. These are my choices. And bitcoin as king.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
Bryan_Trader

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

For me BTC, ETH, ZEN, CND, NEO, GAS
bitcoinjourney

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:51:03 AM

For me BTC, ETH, ZEN, CND, NEO, GAS

I'm confident BTC and ETH will be the best thing fo hold, because will give us a high return in the future ~
LazyBitInvestor

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

Big blockchains like BTC,ETH,NEO,ETC will still be available even in 2022. I hope, In 2019 we can see the full releases of EOS and especially TEZOS, which are "Ethereum killer".

t1Zona

Activity: 288
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:42:34 AM

Big blockchains like BTC,ETH,NEO,ETC will still be available even in 2022. I hope, In 2019 we can see the full releases of EOS and especially TEZOS, which are "Ethereum killer".

I was going to write my coins but you already have. I would just recommend those ones. Big comunities, important developments coming and they've proved to be reliable. The same opinion with EOS and Tezos (I hope the solved this freaking situation they have).

And I'd like to recommend to invest also in other "classical" reliable coins like Litecoin and others focused on privacy like Monero and/or Zcash.

kohahan

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

no one will kill the etherium. Strongly many technologies use it, Not only coin projects but with infrastructure
MSDW American Opportuniti

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

no one will kill the etherium. Strongly many technologies use it, Not only coin projects but with infrastructure

Yes I agree. It seems to me that there will be coins that were the first and coins that brought the technology!

Unfortunately, I meet very few projects that really use blockchain technology.

Do you know of such projects, who use 100% power blockchain?
kohahan

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

Yes I agree. It seems to me that there will be coins that were the first and coins that brought the technology!

Unfortunately, I meet very few projects that really use blockchain technology.

Do you know of such projects, who use 100% power blockchain?
Yes, for example, take a look at the project in my signature. Very strong project. Infrastructure is fully tied to smart contracts. And contracts bring dividends to the holders of the token. The project makes casino and high-tech contracts. Up to what progress has reached.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

Definitely the coin in my sig.
ArcBlock is an open source protocol that provides an abstract layer for accessing underlying blockchains, enabling applications to work on different blockchains.
It is backed by execs from Microsoft, the computer software giant, Expedia, the traveling service giant and blockchain veterans. They have proposed clients that will help research the product that will launch with AI blockchain features.. so they cannot be wrong.
Ewox

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

2019 is still a long way to go and we can’t tell yet which coins will possibly prevail next year but in my opinion I think bitcoin based blockchain coins will try to overtake Ethereum based blockchain coins/token so my bet for 2019 would be Ethereum and those other coins and tokens that comes along with it.
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

I think this year and especially year 2019 will be the time when new blockchains and platforms will come to a front scene. I guess it will be especially platforms that offer greater transaction speeds, less transaction costs and better and secure smart contracts. My bet is for the NEO, EOS, Waves, ArcBlock and similar projects that right now undervalued compared to the top coins.
lolchina

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

Only the big ones like bitcoin neo ethereum litecoin and monero as they are mostly used and are backed buy a lot of companies that use or plan to use technology
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

I think token will survive until 2019 is bitcoin, ethereum,  XLM, waves. I am very sure the price will go up on 2019 more than now.  Because any projects use them as their platform.  Just hold and see.
Aikidoka

Activity: 686
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

Ethereum is going to be the best coin in 2019 and I am sure it will manage to surpass bitcoin in term of price. Everything related to Eth is going swimmingly so far such as transaction fees or confirmed transactions. The price is still not high, but people are really investing in it and deem it to be the future cryptocurrency that will take over bitcoin. I am still loyal to bitcoin though and still annoyed by the high transaction fees and unconfirmed transactions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SillyGirl

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

Definitely Bitcoin and Ethereum. Not sure if I will hold on my Monero and Ripple by the end of this year.
carriebee

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

Only the big ones like bitcoin neo ethereum litecoin and monero as they are mostly used and are backed buy a lot of companies that use or plan to use technology
Bitcoin and ethereum are the cryptocurrency that will continue and will exists for more years. I am confident these two will survive and I can say neo is also good. No matter what market says, I still have bitcoin and ethereum to be hold by that year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

Pretty much anything that's under the #300 spot on coinmarketcap you can rule out.  There are always a few exceptions but the fact that there are over 1300 cryptos on CMC is quite alarming.  In my opinion the two safest bests are eth and btc, you can't go wrong with either.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

I think that ETH is a good coins to invest now and hold until 2019. it is a good coin which is released for a good projects. Its platform supported to the development of ICO tokens.

Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 431

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:58:31 PM

Some cois that you should hold until 2019 are monero and aeon. Anonym coins will be a big thing in the future and the people will need it if we go mainstream. We see this with the internet, everybody wants an encryption today... Before 5 years nobody cared about that stuff.
leea-1334

Activity: 924
Merit: 269

YOLOdice.com - Dice for the Daring

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:06:01 PM

More than 1,300 almost 1400 coins listed actually. Bitcoin should be the Number One to have in 2019, 2020 and beyond. Bitcoin dies, all of alts die. For alts to have, it is always Ethereum and Litecoin, these are the ones with the most recognized and reputable development and a serious, loyal community. I do not want to say for other alts, not even the ones I hold,,, as for me, they have yet to prove themselves. But the ones with potential for the same points BTC, ETH and LTC: Monero, Waves.

licemer11

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

I think in 2018 there will be many new interesting coins. Some of them may become leaders
cryptocommoner

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

I think it's fairly obvious to state that BTC and ETH will be around for a long time.

The purpose of this thread (I think) is to ask which alts will be around in 2019?
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

Crypto will not last until 2019, its suffering a slow death and will be done at the end of 2018.
cryptocommoner

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

Crypto will not last until 2019, its suffering a slow death and will be done at the end of 2018.

Why would you think this?

I think it's more like a slow birth.  It's rising more and more and gaining traction more and more every day.  I'll buy all your crypto at the end of 2018 though Smiley
sehoon

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

The best cryptocurrencies that you should still have in 2019 are Ethereum, XRP,  Waves, and Stratis. For me, these four are the biggest future coins because of the progress on their graphs and you can already say that these four will be profitable in the future.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
burdeN

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

The best cryptocurrencies that you should still have in 2019 are Ethereum, XRP,  Waves, and Stratis. For me, these four are the biggest future coins because of the progress on their graphs and you can already say that these four will be profitable in the future.
Indeed, I would also add Litecoin, Stellar, Iota, Monero and NEO. I'm not sure about Waves and Stratis though, don't see real progress of this coins.

▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ██████▀       ▀████▄       ▄▄                 ▄▄▄
  █████           █████    ▐████                ▐████
 ██████         ▄█████     ████▌                █████
 ██████         █████     ▐████  ▄▄▄           ▐████▌   ▄██▄
  ██████▄               ▄▄██████████           █████  ▄████▀
   ████████▄       ▄▄█████████████▀  ▄▄▄▄      ████▌▄████▀  ▄▄████▄
     ▀█████████▄   ███████████▀▀  ▄████████▄  ▐████████▀  ▄█████████
        ▀█████████▄ ▀▀▀ ▐████▌   █████▀ ████  ███████▀   █████▀ ▀███
      ▄▄▄   ▀███████▄   █████   █████  ▄███  ▐███████   █████  ▄███▀
   ▄██████     ▀█████  ▐████▌   ████   ████  ████████▄  ████████▀
  ██████▀       █████  █████  ▄█████ ▄█████▄██████████▄ ▀█████  ▄██▄
 █████▀        ▄█████  ▐██████████████████████████ ████▄ ▀█████████▀       ▄████▄  ▄████▄  ██▄██▄██▄
 █████       ▄▄█████▀   ▀▀███▀   ▀▀██▀  ▀██▀ ▀██▀   ████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄      ██▀     ██▀  ▀██ ██  ██  ██
 ██████▄▄▄████████▀                                  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄████ ▄██▄ ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██
  ▀█████████████▀                                     ▀▀█████████▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██
    ▀▀█████▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█   ▄▀▀▄              ▀▄          █
 █  █▀▀█    ██▄        █          █
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████████      █       █
   ▀▄      ▀██████▌       █     █
    █        ▀████        ▀▄    █
     █         ▀█▌   █▄▄█  █    █
     ▀▄              ▀▄▄▀   █  █
      █                 ▄▄▄▀▀  █
       █        ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀       █
       ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

«
«
«

»
»
»
Poink

Activity: 336
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:24:09 PM

ETH, NEO, ICX, VEN, XMR
Baoo

Activity: 378
Merit: 62

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

In general, It is certain that Ripple will have a successful future and will develop with great value until 2019 and more. In fact, I believe that XRP will be one of the best value in the market and may compete with Ethereum and become better than him, but this could happen in 2-3 years later. In addition to that, many people are investing in this currency because their price is weak ($ 1.17) but their Market Cap is very huge (45 Billion Dollars). So it is very expected that Ripple will rise in a fast way in the near future because it is characterized by an acceptable level of transactions.
hias

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:37:05 PM

ETH and Neo

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1767990
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
patrickj

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

Oyster pearl. I really believe in their projects and hope that they will be success in running the system this April. This will ensure that a huge profit to the investors and the community will like the idea of the project.
Fnrecana

Activity: 263
Merit: 3

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

It think i should keep Matrix AI Network (MAN) token. This token have a very high potential to be successful in this coming years specially if the platform is out and read for use. It will for sure make a big revolutionary work in the crytoworld many people are making a good words for it success already. So it will be my pick.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Swanson

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

I have high hopes for Ripple. The conspiracy theory that surrounds this coin makes me keep it for at least a year.
elutzen

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

My for sure holds are:
BTC, ETH, ADA, and XMR
These guys are here to stay and many of you already know why.

My moon holds are:
VTC
ZEN
These smaller guys have clear goals for 2018 and dev teams that achieved what they had planned for 2017 so I am betting on them for this year too.
tmoney88

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

Privacy coins are the future in my opinion. Verge is looking great, Monero is solid as ever. And there are several upcoming projects I am very interested in. DeepOnion being one of them, and I have heard talk of late about Spectrecoin. Privacy coins have a great future with people getting sick of government involvement, and the FUD that follows it.
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

I still think the big boys in the space will still remain in the space, any project without Network effect are not going to make it long term, Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, IOTA and ICON for now, will likely update the list as more details on other projects becomes available
snowboard

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

with all the new regulations from governments and tax institutions there will be only a few privacy coins left. Period. No one will be interested in trouble with governments or their tax inspectors..

The ones that are fully anonymous / private and no one can track these transactions are monero , xspec, zclassic
zombies

Activity: 245

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

No more crypto. Party is over.

You people din't listen to me and are paying a price.
snowboard

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

hahaha

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=738719;sa=showPosts

Tongue Tongue you must be the guy who likes zombies, doomscenarios, blood, vampires,  darkness and negativity. According to your posts about nine pins, doomsday, end of times blablabla
t1Zona

Activity: 288
Merit: 46

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

I guess you don't have many friends in this forum  Grin

Party is over and come back, and then over, and then another party... is the crypto world and most of us still think that future will be related to this.
Peace!

fia_naila

Activity: 574

Skynet

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

I am accumulate the real coin with the real used case for solving the world problem and i will hold it untill 2020. Those coin :
1. Ethereum
2. Railblock
3. Eos
4. Exscudo
5. Steem
6. Crypterium
7. Aurora token

Those coin is my long term portofolio and i put 70% of my saving there and 30% i am puting it on new ico for flipping or holding for 6 month. My next good ico is denaro, savedroid, quantum1net

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
beebee187

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

The coin I definitely plan on holding well into 2019 would have to be ethereum! That is my safe long term bet. Who knows where it will land as things recover, but I have high hopes for it.

etherflip
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

It's never a bad idea to put some of your portfolio on "dividend" collecting cryptos - NEO, VEN seem to be two solid choices in this regard

SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:03:52 PM

I would advise to take a fancy to the project SocialMedia.Market. Influencers can easily access sponsorship for creating high-quality content, consumers, ultimately, gain access to the high-quality content they desire, all token holders, participate in platform development and gaining access to
exclusive features and services for using and owning Social Media Token
snoopy2007

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:00:51 AM

For sure Aegeus would be a great one
schwarz54

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:43:53 AM

Ever since internet companies arose from the ashes of the dot-com bubble burst in the nineties, almost every industry has been disrupted by software and technical innovations.

In parallel with this phenomena, Bitcoin emerged in 2008, heralding a new way of communicating value through software. The story of Bitcoin adoption started with it being a currency, but that was just the first application of blockchain technology. It became the first time in the human history that we were able to send valuable assets through a connected network without any third-party intervention. PAX Pago integrates Behavior Monitoring and EDR security technology for this purpose. The EDR security solution acts similar to a CCTV security camera, recording all the files, processes, network connections and relay activities on the endpoint without any loss. Conventional EDR products measure malicious code similarity of applications running on PCs or compares threat indexes that are pre-defined.
Leah38

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 11:45:18 AM

My answer will be Bitcoin and Ethereum. These two I won't doubt holding for long term. I trade xrp and tron too. Those who bought Ethereum below $100 already gained profit to about 50%. Hold more for bigger profits.
luongdk

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:16:06 PM

My thought is that privacy coins should be in portfolio of each crypto enthusiast. Look, KYC process is getting more strict+ SEC is going to regulate crypto alongside with government. Anonymous coins is an exit for this situation and privacy coins will be on demand not only for dark market , but also for ordinary people
ringgo96

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 01:27:14 PM

Hopefully in 2019 the price of the cryptocurrency market can indeed rise. thus the holders. and also investors can enjoy the results of their investments made so far with great difficulty and also a lot of risks

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bezobraznike

Activity: 966
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:00:52 PM

My thought is that privacy coins should be in portfolio of each crypto enthusiast. Look, KYC process is getting more strict+ SEC is going to regulate crypto alongside with government. Anonymous coins is an exit for this situation and privacy coins will be on demand not only for dark market , but also for ordinary people

Private coins are very underestimated, in future their prices will be much higher than now. When people feel a need for
privacy, this coins will become more popular.
   I believe that demand for privacy coins will start to rise very soon. It`s a way to stay anonymous and when people
get how to achieve that they will start to use this privacy coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
HanaTenun

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:09:56 PM

Hopefully in 2019 the price of the cryptocurrency market can indeed rise. thus the holders. and also investors can enjoy the results of their investments made so far with great difficulty and also a lot of risks
for investors who hold their assets in the long term they may not think too much about this market problem. those who are a little depressed now are traders and companies that are doing ico. with market conditions like this, many investors and traders only see the market, because the market is bad. they all wait for the market to improve.

▄▄██
         ▄▄██▀▀     ▄▄█
▄       █▀▀     ▄▄██▀▀
███▄▄         ██▀▀       ▄▄██
███████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
███ ▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
███▄▄   ▀▀██████████▀▀   ▄▄██
███████▄▄   ▀▀██▀▀   ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄   ▀▀██▀▀   ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
.E 3 T████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

█████  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

.Connecting Global Entrepreneurs.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████  █████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:03:42 PM

Hey. That cryptocurrency that you choose for yourself based on your knowledge in this area.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
kkaroul4

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 04:47:56 PM

if I myself still have bitcoin and ethereum that I have to have this year, because these two coins are definitely very big results and I'm sure it will get
smoolae

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:07:12 PM

I think that there are indeed some cryptos that would a really great idea to hold. Some coins I see worth holding would be ADA, ETH, ZIL, XMR, ELA, QASH, HOT, etc...
A lot of those coins I listed are really cheap to buy and have great potential to reak in some good profit Smiley.

Esterklu

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:23:26 PM

First of all it is BTC. Also i prefer private coins, such as Monero. The third coin is Komodo, it has a place to grow and i like their development.
Krabat

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:24:00 AM

Since I managed to earn about 500 percent of the profits on the Etheera project, I continue to invest all my investments in it. No other project can bring me as much as I have thanks to this investment. Top Altcoins don't interest me because they would never give me such high earnings in a short time.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:29:57 AM

I think that bitcoin has to be held, but I have to collect this with altcoin. ETH and EOS will have good developments this year, both of these platforms are the choice of projects present.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
peter0425

Activity: 1022
Merit: 295

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:02:17 AM

For sure Aegeus would be a great one
What the hell is that coin? Does it bring any real life usage? or are just shilling?

I have no doubt that bitcoin will still remain the most sought after coins in 2019 because of it's massive following amongst traders. Although there are coins which is better than bitcoin, investors still rely and trust it because of the money you can make and it's not a just for pump-and-dump scheme, people uses bitcoin in there everyday life, at least in my case.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:04:14 AM

I think that there are indeed some cryptos that would a really great idea to hold. Some coins I see worth holding would be ADA, ETH, ZIL, XMR, ELA, QASH, HOT, etc...
A lot of those coins I listed are really cheap to buy and have great potential to reak in some good profit Smiley.
well, this is a personal matter, but in general, I still have some bitcoin, and some other altcoin assets that I still hold today. there are even some assets that taste from 2017. well, I hope the price will really increase for 2019.

██▄                      ▄██
▀███▄                  ▄███▀
  ▀███▄              ▄███▀
██▄ ▀███▄          ▄███▀
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀
  ▀██   ▀██    ▄███▀
             ▄███▀
             ▀███▄
        ▄██    ▀███▄
      ▄███▀      ▀███▄
    ▄███▀          ▀███▄
  ▄███▀              ▀███▄
▄███▀                  ▀███▄
██▀                      ▀██

X.C.A.R.DTM
.SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY.
.INSTANTLY, WITH NO........
.HIDDEN COSTS............

▄████████████████████████████████████▄
██▀                                ▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                     █        █   ██
██  ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀    █        █   ██
██                     █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▀
██
██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █    █  █    █  █    █  █    █  ██
██  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  ██
██▄                                ▄██
▀████████████████████████████████████▀
.SPEND ANYWHERE,....
.ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY,.
.ANY PAYMENT CARD....

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

IEO
Q4 2019

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██
██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

Dreamchaser21

Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:40:04 AM

if I myself still have bitcoin and ethereum that I have to have this year, because these two coins are definitely very big results and I'm sure it will get
I also want to hold these two giant coins as long as the price are still cheap but when it hit its peak again, I have to let go of this coin and make my dreams come true. We don't need to doubt on these coins because its big, and it can bounce back from this bear market. Soon if all the improvements with these coins has been executed well I expect the price to react positively.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:01:50 AM

Based on what we experience last year, I would suggest choosing a well known altcoin that already proven theirselves in the market and have strong partnerships that will support them to survive or advertise their platform to produce more supporters. I'd rather choose an altcoin that is part of the top 100 in coinmarketcap with a price of below $1 like Ripple, Stellar, Cardano, IOTA, NEM, Onthology, Vchain and many more.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
michellee

Activity: 1148

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:30:28 AM

Based on what we experience last year, I would suggest choosing a well known altcoin that already proven theirselves in the market and have strong partnerships that will support them to survive or advertise their platform to produce more supporters. I'd rather choose an altcoin that is part of the top 100 in coinmarketcap with a price of below $1 like Ripple, Stellar, Cardano, IOTA, NEM, Onthology, Vchain and many more.

Don't forget to choose bitcoin as the main investment because bitcoin can be back to the higher price too. I like to invest in the low price coins as you mention and I still hold that coin except for onthology, and vchain. But later, if I agree with the price and the project has a good future, then I will consider to buy that coins too. But I think you should not forget with ethereum because this could be a good investment too like the other coins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jems

Activity: 826

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:15:34 PM

if you are looking for coins that are able to survive in the long run, my advice is top 10 on the marketcap, but if you are looking for a type of coin that can be used for short-term trading then you can choose some new coins with good potential.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
BcnexThe Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
Follow us:

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

BCNX Token
ICO Ongoing | 5+ Millions USD Raised

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Macinto$h

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:29:15 PM

There are a large number of good coins with good prospects. But personally, I chose for myself a single project that has repeatedly multiplied my investments in it in recent months. This is a project of Etheera. Swiss real estate project. With incredible prospects for 2019. I am sure that the ETA token will bring at least x10 this year.
damberg

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:42:50 PM

Besides the very well known top coins (ethereum ftw), I would point out ALQO (XLQ) and Lympo (LYM). Both are very undervalued and have strong upside potential.

goaldigger

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:08:53 PM

No other than Bitcoin and ETH. These two catches me up and these are the only crypto i have faith so far. BTC will remain to take rest until the market is down and ETH as we all know has a good performance so far. Planning to acquire new once after the crisis.

Jesabela04

Activity: 513

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:18:35 AM

I would still prefer to have bitcoin and ethereum because I believe that these two has a bigger capability than any other coins. I would love to hold these two this year because it would strike higher and better this year based on some specualtions. Good things come to those who know what to hold.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 616
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:22:56 AM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS, Stellar, Cardano, and many other top coins are all good to buy and hold in 2019 and future years.

Wellyan

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:40:28 AM

determining currencies or coins from crypto currencies is very difficult, in my opinion and consideration by choosing the top five crypto currencies in the crypto market
binhvo1505

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:13:24 AM

I think we should have more BTC now. because BTC always gets the trust of many investors and it is safe for investment. 2019 was a sensitive year and any altcoin could die at the present time. so we need to choose a big, cheap and will bring profit up to 500% in the next 3 years.BTC will be the first choice.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 1344
Merit: 543

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:17:25 AM

No other than Bitcoin and ETH. These two catches me up and these are the only crypto i have faith so far. BTC will remain to take rest until the market is down and ETH as we all know has a good performance so far. Planning to acquire new once after the crisis.
When someone asks me what they should have on their portfolio.

I always tell them to include bitcoin and ethereum on their picks. I have faith mostly with bitcoin and to ethereum too. But the market keeps on discouraging people so they are losing hope with bitcoin despite of that, I'll stay advice bitcoin to have for this year and so on all the time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Cnut237

Activity: 840
Merit: 201

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:44:10 AM

There are several completely different use cases for crypto. I would say that some of the strongest are smart contracts, faster payments and store of value. With that in mind I'd pick the strongest in each category to hold, so ETH, BTC, XRP... which happen also to be the top 3 in marketcap.

Robotbitcoin22

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:48:34 AM

In my opinion, holding bitcoin is a good thing. because we know that now the price of bitcoin has decreased and people should be able to take advantage of being able to take bigger investments and take profits
fudster

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:02:33 AM

I say TRON and EOS will be the next big thing in the coming years. Its a real token, maybe not gonna be forked by anyone just as ETH. Forking is a real issue when it comes to making a coin valuable. These two are going to make it to the top one day making the ones above less valuable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
beami

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:59:26 PM

Indeed, many coins are developing well, but we must be able to make choices not to be careless. The top 10 coins can be a potential investment, we can see every move that happens so we don't panic too much the coin will die.

chits

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:01:37 AM

the year is just beginning, it's hard to say which coin will give good results this year, I agree with many, keep the most basic BTC , ETH
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:06:29 PM

I think we should have more BTC now. because BTC always gets the trust of many investors and it is safe for investment. 2019 was a sensitive year and any altcoin could die at the present time. so we need to choose a big, cheap and will bring profit up to 500% in the next 3 years.BTC will be the first choice.
If we have to choose a digital currency then that is a pretty difficult thing, at this time there are lots of digitial currencies that experience very fast price fluctuations so the risk is very big.

To avoid risk, we can choose a coin that does have a good reputation, with a good rating in coinmarketcap then it can be used as a benchmark to be able to choose to invest in the coin. Ethereum, Bitcoin, XRP, EOS and Stellar are good coins. Choose coins that already have a large community, because with coins that have a large community, the coin can survive and have a stable price rate for a long period of time.
michellee

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:00:55 PM

the year is just beginning, it's hard to say which coin will give good results this year, I agree with many, keep the most basic BTC , ETH

Bitcoin is still on the best cryptocurrency we should have in this year besides the other coins because once bitcoin start to rise, there are no other coins that can compete. So far, people know bitcoin as the main investment, and they would love to buy more and more bitcoin while the price is not too high. As long as you can choose the top ten coins list, I think it's profitable in the future, but we need to analyze the other coins too so we can find a new chance to get the other coins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SamuraiVid

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:39:27 PM

I'd hold DIVI, low cap gem with 1 click masternodes, staking and weekly lottery.
devinks

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:32:02 PM

That's right and myself as well as you prefer bitcoin and ethereum to have this year. because I'm sure these two coins will lead me to become a rich person
buzzbeez

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 05:49:12 PM

Hold onto your Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, and Basic Attention Tokens! Also there is a small market cap project called Divi that has the best masternode system. Check out https://diviproject.org
Jaje

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:00:07 PM

I am in crypto since 2013, with DIVI since ICO and I can say that this was one of my best investments so far. DIVI team already proved its high quality and very strong focus, even in this crazy bear market. 
Their own blockchain, the super user-friendly desktop wallet or the first ever one-click masternodes are just astonishing. The successul test of atomic swaps or mobile wallet which will be released very soon give DIVI clear advantage and guarantees future success. 
bmt001

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:08:51 PM

Im stacking BTC and Divi. Yet to decide whether the time is right to hodl anything else right and will continue trading for sats and letting my divi node do its thing.
TheReverend

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:17:41 PM

I think you should buy a top 10 in coinmarketcap, just look at when you posted 1 year ago the coin only moved the lowest down to 5 levels.
while from 30 down there is no rank 100 and many newcomers are emerging with fresh money.
Cryptomoth

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:51:05 PM

Divi masternodes have a nice ROI and has not seen a mayor price increase yet
Counting on it 2019
iMark

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:50:22 AM

I would still prefer to have bitcoin and ethereum because I believe that these two has a bigger capability than any other coins. I would love to hold these two this year because it would strike higher and better this year based on some specualtions. Good things come to those who know what to hold.
Arguably both BTC and ETH are "obligations" that must be purchased, because of their great potential in the future. if you have
money left over you can buy other potential coins like XRP, Stellar, and so on
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:18:12 AM

At present, I have EOS, seeing Eth and BTC as very potential. So I collect more coins to get BTC, and small coins like Dash, LTC, Stellar and Tether can also get for long-term investment, and see prices later. I think it will have a good advantage.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
^BuTcH^

Activity: 653

Zen Platform

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 04:53:10 PM

I am going to purchase TON once it is listed on exchange. Durov is going to create own internet and ecosystem and I bet TON will repeat Wechat history, it is even going to be better! Top 5 in coinmarketcap is TON future

suzanne5223

Activity: 994
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:14:53 PM

Arguably both BTC and ETH are "obligations" that must be purchased, because of their great potential in the future. if you have
You're right with what you said about BTC and ETH because they are both legendary crypto currencies due to there positive impact in the previous market but I disagree with the statement you made about XRP because XRP is a centralized coin and we both know that every centralized coin could bring danger to the crypto community and new investors could be set as prey.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄
    ▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄
  ▄▀▄▀▀             ▀▀▄▀
 ▄▀▄▀         ▄       ▀▄
  ▄▀         ███       ▀▄▀▄
▄ █   ▀████▄▄███▄       █ █
█ █     ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄▄  █ █

█ █       ██████████▀   █ ▀
▀▄▀▄       ▀▀█████▀    ▄▀

▀▄        ▐██▄     ▄▀▄▀
  ▀▄▀▄▄       ███▄  ▄▄▀▄▀

▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀ ▄▀
       ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
|▄█████████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄▀▀██░░░██▀▀▄▀██████
█████░██▄░░▄▄▄▄▄░░▄██░█████
████░█▀▀░▄██▄▄▄██▄░▀░█░████
████░█▄▄░█░█░░░█░█░▄▄█░████
████░██▀░▀██▀▀▀██▀░▀▀█░████
█████░█░▄▄░▀▀▀▀▀░▄▄░█░█████
██████▄▀██░░▄██░░██▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████████████▀█▀░█▀▄█
████████████████████░░░░░▀▄
████▄▄▄▀██████████▄▄░░░░░░▀
███████▀▄░▀▄░░▀▀███▄█░░░░░█
██████▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░▀█▄█░█▄█▄
█████▀░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▀▄▀███████
█████░░░░█░███░█░░█░███████
█████▄░░░▀░▀▀▀░▀░▄▀▄███████
██████▄░░░░▀▀▀░▄▄▀▄████████
████████▄▄░░░░▀▄▄██████████
█████████████▐░░░░█████████
█████████████▐▄▄▄▄█████████
██████▀█▀███▀▀▀███▀█▀██████
███████▄▀▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▀▄███████
█████████▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█████████
████████░█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█░████████
███████░█▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█░███████
██████░█▀▀▀█░░░█▀▀▀█░██████
█████░█▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█░█████
████░█▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀█░████
█████████▀▀▀███████████████
█████▀▀░░▄▄░░░▄████████████
█████▀▄░▀░▄▄▀▀░░▀▄░▄▀██████
█████░░▀█▀░░▀▀░▄░█▄▄▄▄█████
█████▌▀▄▐▌░█░▀░▀░█░░░░█████
██████▄░░█░░░▀▀░▄▀░▀░██████
████████▄▐▌░▄▄█████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀░███
████████████████▄░░░░░░░███
█████████████████▀░░░░░▐███
███████████████▀░░░░▄▄░████
█████████████▀░░░░▄████████
██████████▀▀░░░▄███████████
███████▀░░░▄▄██████████████
███▀▀▄▄▄███████▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░▀█████
██▀▀▀▀░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░▄░░▀▀█
░░▄░░░░▀▄░░█▄░░░▄▀░▄█░░░░░░
▀▄░▀█▄▄███▄███▄██▄███▄▄▀░▄▀
|ROULETTE
MINES
TOWERS
DICE
CRASH
──── ─── ─
Newtl

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 07:16:39 PM

Gotta Catch 'Em All  Shocked

LTZ-LitecoinZ-Designed For The Future
Discord: https://discord.gg/QNcS4Pm
Official Website: https://litecoinz.org/
Dragonrage201

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:44:02 PM

Most crypto coins are going to trend up and down with the overall market. Holding top ranked and good quality coins should be very profitable in the long term.

iMark

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:48:25 AM

You're right with what you said about BTC and ETH because they are both legendary crypto currencies due to there positive impact in the previous market but I disagree with the statement you made about XRP because XRP is a centralized coin and we both know that every centralized coin could bring danger to the crypto community and new investors could be set as prey.
but that doesn't mean you have to avoid XRP right? we see now that XRP is in the number 2 top of marketcaps that proves that this
coin includes calculated and profitable coins. I don't oblige it, just give other options
Newtl

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 03:07:28 AM

but that doesn't mean you have to avoid XRP right? we see now that XRP is in the number 2 top of marketcaps that proves that this
coin includes calculated and profitable coins. I don't oblige it, just give other options

Only cause XRP is top 2 doesn´t mean i need to jump on the hypeTrain , if XRP really fakes the Volume it is obvious that the future will bring nothing good to the standard.

Anyway it will turn out, with such a "Dev Fee" the creator´s have already Won in getting the Money to a major part with the Tokens/Coins distributed and i don´t fill further there bags.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1047

World's Best Fully Featured Cryptocurrency Casino

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:33:39 AM

It is always good to keep as much possible cryptocurrencies in your portfolio during this time period. Everything has got a cyclic process, in this regard now we're facing a big downtrend in the market. Right now even the world economy isn't fair, so we're to experience a bull run at the earliest. When you have lots and lots of cryptocurrencies in your wallet automatically one or the other will grow profiting.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
michellee

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:06:05 AM

At present, I have EOS, seeing Eth and BTC as very potential. So I collect more coins to get BTC, and small coins like Dash, LTC, Stellar and Tether can also get for long-term investment, and see prices later. I think it will have a good advantage.

Collecting bitcoin will be a good choice for you because bitcoin will increase soon and if you can raise more than 1 bitcoin, you can make a lot of profit. I don't think that Dash, LTC is a small coin because when the price increase, it could increase higher and maybe reaching the last higher price again. Stellar is also a good choice, and I think you should add XRP too as your investment beside of the other coins and I see that this year will be a good time for altcoin to increase.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:08:23 PM

An interesting question is that now investors have become demanding not only to coins but also to themselves and sometimes their choice makes one wonder. Therefore, to each his own and for everyone here is really something to choose.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:10:15 PM

Only those who have already proven their ability to be on the market and no new token can do this in the current environment. In five years there will be other coins, but only those created at the very beginning will be in demand.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
myohmy81

Activity: 461

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:32:24 PM

I will only hold those coins that I know it will survive if the market will not recover for six months which I think most of the altcoins will die or hit the bottom. The market has no assurance that this year will be a year for the bulls as we have no sign of progress which most of the investors have been waiting for it. Better to invest on those proven coins that we have than those new coins that has no real product.
Dimas99

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:40:55 PM

suggesting which crypto currency will be the best this year no one can know or suggest because the crypto market is currently experiencing a very drastic decrease in the likelihood that the crypto currency will also decline too
andra73

Activity: 367

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:13:29 PM

suggesting which crypto currency will be the best this year no one can know or suggest because the crypto market is currently experiencing a very drastic decrease in the likelihood that the crypto currency will also decline too
the crypto market is now down, but I'm sure that won't last this year. there will be growth this year, although that won't happen on a large scale but I'm sure there will be growth. we really won't be able to see which coins will be the most popular this year, we can only see and predict.

cepot9

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 05:16:55 PM

if for me it is clear that bitcoin and ethereum must be owned, because I really like them both
Fedrey

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:12:44 PM

if for me it is clear that bitcoin and ethereum must be owned, because I really like them both
we must believe in the results of the projects in which we decided to invest. If ethereum and Bitcoin are still interesting coins, they are not enough to fill your portfolio. You need to Wednesday and then what sour funds for investment in more than two directions.

AwoCorporation

Activity: 222

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 06:21:44 PM

we must believe in the results of the projects in which we decided to invest. If ethereum and Bitcoin are still interesting coins, they are not enough to fill your portfolio. You need to Wednesday and then what sour funds for investment in more than two directions.
I don't think anyone doubts ethereum and bitcoin as investment assets. I myself save these two coins to prepare for the upcoming bull. I believe that bulls must come, how long do I have to wait, obviously I believe in crypto.

VadikZimnyayaRezina

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:06:23 AM

I believe that the stellar will be the next coin, which will move the ether from the third place. Very promising and good technology.

cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:28:48 AM

Coins that can last long are the top 10 coins. But that will not rule out the possibility that more coins will continue to survive. Because I'm sure if Crypto has a very good future.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
HanaTenun

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:03:20 AM

Coins that can last long are the top 10 coins. But that will not rule out the possibility that more coins will continue to survive. Because I'm sure if Crypto has a very good future.
it will not provide guarantees for the safest assets. the top 10 may now be assets that will get the most attention for investors and traders. but for people who are looking for potential, they can certainly see assets that are below and will develop in the future.

▄▄██
         ▄▄██▀▀     ▄▄█
▄       █▀▀     ▄▄██▀▀
███▄▄         ██▀▀       ▄▄██
███████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
███████▄▄   ▀▀██▀▀   ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄   ▀▀██▀▀   ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
.E 3 T████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

█████  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

.Connecting Global Entrepreneurs.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████  █████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
whaawh

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:40:30 PM

it will not provide guarantees for the safest assets. the top 10 may now be assets that will get the most attention for investors and traders. but for people who are looking for potential, they can certainly see assets that are below and will develop in the future.
In order to identify a really promising project for investment, you need to do a lot of work, analyzed the cryptocurrency market. Although the participants in the Bounty campaigns directly have contact with many projects and in this way you can analyze information about new projects.
whirlcoin

Merit: 111

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:44:06 PM

Yes that's why lots of people holding Bitcoin still now for long period of time and this year will be the right here to develop the flowing through generating the value of cryptocurrency to higher place it will made some changes at the end of this year.
Newtl

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 12:44:25 AM

Soory i Need to disagree.

a Few top10 Projects have proven that it isn´t a great measurement what is good/lastLong.

CoinmarketCap does Only provide Number´s which are to a part Faked to get people into Project´s ( not CMC fakes the Number´s )

anyway project´s turn out, the Question is if you just want to Dump on the all-time high or really Support a Project and grow with it as a Ecosystem.
(therefor i see Orderbook Volume as a better measurement and would expand/work onto this Volume. )

sabine80

Merit: 14

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:10:24 AM

there are only two answers for me, bitcoin and ethereum. even in 2019, i trust these two coins the most. as long as nothing bad happens, my opinion will not change. lets see if i say that in 2020 too.  Wink

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Dragonrage201

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:12:27 AM

If you are looking for long term safety, then most top ten coins except Tether should be good to hold this year.

rosmerius

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:23:19 AM

I think Tether is a stable coin, and the other coins will not be stable even though in the red market there are lots of coins going down, but still, bitcoin and ethereum are coins that are still superior.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
dirgayeah

Activity: 840

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 06:44:59 AM

For me coin should we keep for long term :
1. ETH : We all know how powerfull this coin,  many popular and success project was started from here.
2. EOS : this a new comer based on ETH. but look at now. EOS become independent platform already and have their own ecosystem.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
michellee

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:55:08 AM

a Few top10 Projects have proven that it isn´t a great measurement what is good/lastLong.

CoinmarketCap does Only provide Number´s which are to a part Faked to get people into Project´s ( not CMC fakes the Number´s )

anyway project´s turn out, the Question is if you just want to Dump on the all-time high or really Support a Project and grow with it as a Ecosystem.
(therefor i see Orderbook Volume as a better measurement and would expand/work onto this Volume. )

Maybe it could be true, but so far, CMC gives good information for many people, and if they want to invest in any of coins in that list, then they need to make a research for every coin so they can find which coins will give a short and long term profit. CMC provides information what is happening in the market right now, and it's our duty to research what we need and don't depends on the CMC info only because it could be wrong and it will guide to make a wrong decision.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SnapDown22

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:01:29 PM

confidence and hope of patience is capital in investing with crypto currency with any coin because as an investor must know all the risks that we will get in the investment if I have a suggestion still have the confidence of the top five coins with high value that is his choice
CPN99

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:29:30 PM

until now I still have some bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, and some newborn crypto in 2018 like BULLEON and Docademic (MTC). I still save it because I believe the crypto I have is long-term crypto. so I will always hold in my wallet until the price is fully recovered. because for now the price is very low and it's time to hold on instead of releasing and selling it cheap.
Newtl

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 04:32:41 PM

Maybe it could be true, but so far, CMC gives good information for many people, and if they want to invest in any of coins in that list, then they need to make a research for every coin so they can find which coins will give a short and long term profit. CMC provides information what is happening in the market right now, and it's our duty to research what we need and don't depends on the CMC info only because it could be wrong and it will guide to make a wrong decision.

Yes.... i do not disagree on the Fact that it is a direction maker for investment´s.

May i don´t like so much The investment based direction what it gives which makes people look more onto the number´s then the actual Project.  Undecided

Oleg88

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:08:20 PM

the best option is to invest in coins from the top 30. They have already been tested by time and the projects are quite serious

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠══════════════════════_