Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Cryptocurrency Should You Still Have In 2019  (Read 3771 times)
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:18:35 AM

There are currently at least 1,200 different types of coins as listed on Coinmarketcap. Which one will prevail? Or rather, which group of coins will survive for the long term. What coin/token should you have now for the year 2019?

I would still prefer to have bitcoin and ethereum because I believe that these two has a bigger capability than any other coins. I would love to hold these two this year because it would strike higher and better this year based on some specualtions. Good things come to those who know what to hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:22:56 AM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS, Stellar, Cardano, and many other top coins are all good to buy and hold in 2019 and future years.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:40:28 AM

There are currently at least 1,200 different types of coins as listed on Coinmarketcap. Which one will prevail? Or rather, which group of coins will survive for the long term. What coin/token should you have now for the year 2019?
determining currencies or coins from crypto currencies is very difficult, in my opinion and consideration by choosing the top five crypto currencies in the crypto market
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:13:24 AM

I think we should have more BTC now. because BTC always gets the trust of many investors and it is safe for investment. 2019 was a sensitive year and any altcoin could die at the present time. so we need to choose a big, cheap and will bring profit up to 500% in the next 3 years.BTC will be the first choice.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:17:25 AM

No other than Bitcoin and ETH. These two catches me up and these are the only crypto i have faith so far. BTC will remain to take rest until the market is down and ETH as we all know has a good performance so far. Planning to acquire new once after the crisis.
When someone asks me what they should have on their portfolio.

I always tell them to include bitcoin and ethereum on their picks. I have faith mostly with bitcoin and to ethereum too. But the market keeps on discouraging people so they are losing hope with bitcoin despite of that, I'll stay advice bitcoin to have for this year and so on all the time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:44:10 AM

There are several completely different use cases for crypto. I would say that some of the strongest are smart contracts, faster payments and store of value. With that in mind I'd pick the strongest in each category to hold, so ETH, BTC, XRP... which happen also to be the top 3 in marketcap.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:48:34 AM

In my opinion, holding bitcoin is a good thing. because we know that now the price of bitcoin has decreased and people should be able to take advantage of being able to take bigger investments and take profits
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:02:33 AM

I say TRON and EOS will be the next big thing in the coming years. Its a real token, maybe not gonna be forked by anyone just as ETH. Forking is a real issue when it comes to making a coin valuable. These two are going to make it to the top one day making the ones above less valuable.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:59:26 PM

Indeed, many coins are developing well, but we must be able to make choices not to be careless. The top 10 coins can be a potential investment, we can see every move that happens so we don't panic too much the coin will die.

chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:01:37 AM

the year is just beginning, it's hard to say which coin will give good results this year, I agree with many, keep the most basic BTC , ETH
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:06:29 PM

I think we should have more BTC now. because BTC always gets the trust of many investors and it is safe for investment. 2019 was a sensitive year and any altcoin could die at the present time. so we need to choose a big, cheap and will bring profit up to 500% in the next 3 years.BTC will be the first choice.
If we have to choose a digital currency then that is a pretty difficult thing, at this time there are lots of digitial currencies that experience very fast price fluctuations so the risk is very big.

To avoid risk, we can choose a coin that does have a good reputation, with a good rating in coinmarketcap then it can be used as a benchmark to be able to choose to invest in the coin. Ethereum, Bitcoin, XRP, EOS and Stellar are good coins. Choose coins that already have a large community, because with coins that have a large community, the coin can survive and have a stable price rate for a long period of time.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:00:55 PM

the year is just beginning, it's hard to say which coin will give good results this year, I agree with many, keep the most basic BTC , ETH

Bitcoin is still on the best cryptocurrency we should have in this year besides the other coins because once bitcoin start to rise, there are no other coins that can compete. So far, people know bitcoin as the main investment, and they would love to buy more and more bitcoin while the price is not too high. As long as you can choose the top ten coins list, I think it's profitable in the future, but we need to analyze the other coins too so we can find a new chance to get the other coins.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
SamuraiVid

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:39:27 PM

I'd hold DIVI, low cap gem with 1 click masternodes, staking and weekly lottery.
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:32:02 PM

No other than Bitcoin and ETH. These two catches me up and these are the only crypto i have faith so far. BTC will remain to take rest until the market is down and ETH as we all know has a good performance so far. Planning to acquire new once after the crisis.
That's right and myself as well as you prefer bitcoin and ethereum to have this year. because I'm sure these two coins will lead me to become a rich person
buzzbeez

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 05:49:12 PM

Hold onto your Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, and Basic Attention Tokens! Also there is a small market cap project called Divi that has the best masternode system. Check out https://diviproject.org
Jaje

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:00:07 PM

I am in crypto since 2013, with DIVI since ICO and I can say that this was one of my best investments so far. DIVI team already proved its high quality and very strong focus, even in this crazy bear market. 
Their own blockchain, the super user-friendly desktop wallet or the first ever one-click masternodes are just astonishing. The successul test of atomic swaps or mobile wallet which will be released very soon give DIVI clear advantage and guarantees future success. 
bmt001

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:08:51 PM

Im stacking BTC and Divi. Yet to decide whether the time is right to hodl anything else right and will continue trading for sats and letting my divi node do its thing.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:17:41 PM

I think you should buy a top 10 in coinmarketcap, just look at when you posted 1 year ago the coin only moved the lowest down to 5 levels.
while from 30 down there is no rank 100 and many newcomers are emerging with fresh money.
Cryptomoth

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:51:05 PM

Divi masternodes have a nice ROI and has not seen a mayor price increase yet
Counting on it 2019
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:50:22 AM

I would still prefer to have bitcoin and ethereum because I believe that these two has a bigger capability than any other coins. I would love to hold these two this year because it would strike higher and better this year based on some specualtions. Good things come to those who know what to hold.
Arguably both BTC and ETH are "obligations" that must be purchased, because of their great potential in the future. if you have
money left over you can buy other potential coins like XRP, Stellar, and so on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: