Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Cryptocurrency Should You Still Have In 2019  (Read 3771 times)
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:25:03 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2019, 01:07:17 AM by g4r1n1m

i'll hold ADA ETC and ZEC thru 2019 and 2020!
you want to know why?
because these are innovative projects with good people behind it and good development teams
and because they survived in most difficult times like the bear market , and the internal stories they had

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
febriyana

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Febriyana Muhammad

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:03:38 AM

I am still have old coin, like BTC, LTC, DOGE, ETH, ETC, BNB
Still holding it, because there is already known coin. There is still used in circulation of payment. So i will stand with them. I think that coin still exist in the future.
Especially for BNB, if people still use Binance, there is still opportunity.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:08:58 PM

Until this October 2019, I still had Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Monero and Dash.

snip...
You painted coins so beautifully, professionally enough. I think that newcomers will understand you and buy Ripple. Where are the new projects, why not make out the capitalization of these coins or liquidity?
Personally, I'm not sure about Ripple in the future, its price movements since the last Bullish (early January 2018) are very stable, almost not much different from the average Stablecoin...  IMO, for long-term investment, you should not put Ripple on the list. 

DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:02:10 PM

Top coin you should have in 2019 should be BTC. If you must hold any Altcoin make sure its an altcoin with a working product.  Dont buy any Altcoin that is just based on whitepaper promises,  most from 2017 have not been able to execute any of the project they said they would in their whitepaper, as a result many have died off. To be safe inevst in altcoin that already have a working product with a real usecase

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:57:14 AM

Top coin you should have in 2019 should be BTC. If you must hold any Altcoin make sure its an altcoin with a working product.  Dont buy any Altcoin that is just based on whitepaper promises,  most from 2017 have not been able to execute any of the project they said they would in their whitepaper, as a result many have died off. To be safe inevst in altcoin that already have a working product with a real usecase
In my opinion, you should hold more than 65% of BTC in this market because this is the best way to ensure long-term profit and spend 35% on venture capital investments such as Altcoin or IEO because these are the 2 popular in this market. I think doing a research before investing is a must for you to participate in this market because a lot of scam projects still exist in the crypto market and if profitable, consider selling.

I don't care much about the potential of that project because after a long time the project will automatically disappear and that coin will tend to decrease more.
d3nz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:12:33 AM

Well obviously im still holding my BTC, BNB and ETH. And i just bought a lot of NOIA and NEM that i think it will spike high by next year since i really like their features.

Also i have a lot of token that's too many to mention. I don't recommend buying and holding sh*tcoins since they are just use for pump and dump scheme.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 08:26:57 PM

Actually coinmarketcap listed a lot of coins survived from many years. In my portfolio exchanges based coin in the top place. Specially i focusing for BNB coin. 
1. ETH- this one very old we are know that.
2. LTC- Another promising coin which are survived still.
3. BNB- It will be most growing exchange based coin.   
4. HT- Potential coin i hope it will be strongly survive many years.   
5. PPT- Enough old coin but i think still good stable. 
6. KCS- It's a good liquidity product of KuCoin exchange.   

You painted coins so beautifully, professionally enough. I think that newcomers will understand you and buy Ripple. Where are the new projects, why not make out the capitalization of these coins or liquidity?
yes, ripple is pretty good, and I guess we can add it to we have this year. now I only have ETH, BNB, and LTC in numbers not so large. maybe I will add a ripple because I think these four coins are assets that will probably be the fastest assets when the pumping of the future altcoin season occurs.
Ripple has been a terrible investment for the last 4 years, while it is true that if you compare the performance of ripple against the dollar you would have gotten profits when you do the same with bitcoin you realize that you have been losing money if all of what you have been doing is holding your ripple, it could have been better to just hold your bitcoin, not only because of the greater profits but also because bitcoin is the only coin that I trust is going to be around many decades in the future.
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 02:00:33 PM

Well obviously im still holding my BTC, BNB and ETH. And i just bought a lot of NOIA and NEM that i think it will spike high by next year since i really like their features.

Also i have a lot of token that's too many to mention. I don't recommend buying and holding sh*tcoins since they are just use for pump and dump scheme.
NEM is not really optimistic one because of the latest news. The project has faced with difficulties this year and it is quite dangerous to keep it in the portfolio for the long term. I`m holding RavenCoin, today`s price is pretty low 0.031 so why not to buy even more ? I like the idea of transfering gold, fiat money and other crypto inside the RVN ecosystem. So my belief in futher growth of this active in 2019-20.
Bitcoin+Fi

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 07:40:51 PM

Personally, I think that in 2019 it is best to keep the following coins in your wallet - Bitcoin, ether and one to choose from LTC or BNB

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: