Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ????  (Read 1870 times)
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:39:54 AM

Some of the people prefer to invest in bitcoin than trading because they know that it is more risky, but one of the things that made me think is that, what if the value of bitcoin drop? Then the money you invested on bitcoin might get loose anytime? To be honest, I still believe that the bitcoin price will increase again, but I don't know when will it happened. Other people say that it is also risky to invest.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:55:01 AM

You should probably learn to take some risk. Even if those predictions may be true,still the chances of that is really low and its really on yourself if you are gonna take some risk. I think starting from small amount of investment will be good for you because it will really grow as the time comes.
yytcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:02:16 AM

Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
No investment can predict the future. Although the price of Bitcoin fluctuates widely, it can not be denied that he is a good speculative product. Bitcoin is likely to become the cryptocurrency in the future,and CoinAZ.Net's proposal is very correct and you need Is to seize the opportunity, if you lose this investment opportunities, you will regret it.
James33

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:07:17 AM

I am Jason and i am an Accounts Manager. I offer financial advice to my clients and help them trade and/or manage their portfolio in binary options and cryptocurrency which are very lucrative financial instrument for realising as much as 98% return on investment on every trade. With crypto and options trading, you can earn a minimum of $8000 in a week. Do feel free to contact me for inquiries and also to discuss how i could be of service to you
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:08:58 AM

The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
In doing the job, try to follow your heart, everyone's opinions are different, I am afraid it will add to your confusion. I think if you believe you can invest in Bitcoin and make money, try to do it, but if you feel that bitcoin will endanger your life, then do not try to invest. Think carefully about what you will do, because regardless of the opinions of others, you have to decide.

ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:11:46 AM

if i have a money i will envest a bitcoin in hodl it for a many years
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:46:03 AM

you can invest bitcoin if you want, but it depends  on you, investing in bitcoin for me , for me bitcoin has a good record to invest,there are some big investor that are investing in bitcoin , for me that one prove that bitcoin has a good standard to invest.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:48:41 AM

Don't put all your money in one basket. put 50% in bitcoin rest of 50% in different alt coin such as Ether, Neo stc. Remember if you put all money in bitcoin, and if it goes down, you will be in trouble. But if you plan to hold long term then it's different thing all together.

Winwin22

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:43:27 AM

For now the price of bitcoin is dump and for me this is the best time to invest in bitcoin. You should put an investment in bitcoin because soon there will be more increase and you will get a nice profit.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:15:46 AM

invest in bitcoin for long term, why not? but the price is unpredictable but you should set the price that you want to sell your bitcoin like $15,000 or $20,000 target to sell. How about invest in some potential altcoins and yes do not put all eggs in one basket.
xugzr272186

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:22:32 AM

I think i should invest in bitcoin cause i already trust it even if i was just a newbie. Because i have this friend who earned big and now has big amount of savings because of investing in bitcoin.

I think the overwhelming majority of my friends who are still waiting to see me are not worried about whether it will appreciate or not. Appreciation is positive, but it is worried that the next moment it will become a bubble and no longer exists. As bitcoin becomes more popular, it has even gone deep into buying deals. It has only become a matter of time before the government is involved in the supervision of the government.
Taqi Ahmad

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Yes, you should invest in bitcoin, but you should know firstly when bitcoin price is raising up or down because you must analyse the market of bitcoin. So, if you know the regulations of bitcoin value, you will get its profit much.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
I advise you to invest in Bitcoin. Here's an example: some people believed in 2009 that Bitcoin will grow, and now these people are millionaires. Therefore, even now it is better to believe in Bitcoin's growth. Wink

bigboss2

Activity: 80

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

Yes, you should.

Even this is the best time to invest as Bitcoin price is too low.

bigboss2

Activity: 80

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:36:18 AM

I think you should not even think now to invest.

It's a very good time and even BTC price is too low at this time.

You should invest.

ruslankempel

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

I do not understand ... you are not allowed to dominate Bitcoin. do not want, do not. Or do you want to be persuaded?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

I think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin prices go down, and really do not put all your money because investing also has risks, it would be better if we minimize risk and I think long term investment will be more profitable
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:57:31 AM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

Always do your research when you are going to invest on something, and you will always have the decision if you think that investment has potential.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

A decentralized and market-driven approach to currency sounds very good since it has certain practical applications for the users. The advent of technology, faster and more convenient platforms that offers peer-to-peer network to carry out bitcoin exchanges, have quietly grown in popularity. I think you should invest in bitcoin since many people tried it, before and even today, and they gain a lot. Many rich people proved that through investment and trading, so if you had the chance why not? There's no harm in trying.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

Many beginners are interested in investing because of the rapid rise of bitcoin prices,
But all that must see how many risks will be faced if investing in bitcoin, do not buy high haraga but sell cheaply.

As some people advice and result from their previous experiences  I think investing in  bitcoint looks promising.
However i need more time to explore and study before i completely engaged in any transaction on bitcoint world...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: