Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ????  (Read 1864 times)
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:00:44 AM

Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objlve story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
I believe you should. Bitcoin is said to be going through another bull run within the year. $20,000 is almost sure for 2018. And,  $50,000 is also a possibility at the end of the year. Just be patient enough to hold until things are settled. Also, you should consider investing in other potential coins to increase your chance for profit. You may not get much out from Bitcoin if it lands at $20,000, but there's a great chance for you to earn more with other coins with a small investment.

Omosomofa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

It’s NOT too late to invest in Bitcoin. In fact, this event in 2018 could sent the digital coin to the moon. Bitcoin is already minting millionaires… and if you miss this boom you’ll regret it for the rest of your life. Is never too late so invest now!!!
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

Many beginners are interested in investing because of the rapid rise of bitcoin prices,
But all that must see how many risks will be faced if investing in bitcoin, do not buy high haraga but sell cheaply.
Thats true that many people have at risk because they like to use invest and invest. But we will reapect them as they want for a better profit. Investing in bitcoin will be good if you know how to hold it on and know what would be the flow for it and make an strategy for it so that it won't be risk more.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Why not?
Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a profitable platform and this's getting accepted at the whole around the world and people are getting involved in the block chain system. I always admire that Bitcoin has a impressive growth but it's true that Block chain has a regular form of ups and down at the price rate so that it's a magical system for gaining profit within a short time period. So you may invest in Bitcoin as early as possible.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:49:11 PM

I think to see the development of the market, if there is a good prospect y we will invest in bitcoin and if it is beneficial we more quickly join the bitcoin is very profitable in the appeal with other currencies. Thanks
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Why not?
Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a profitable platform and this's getting accepted at the whole around the world and people are getting involved in the block chain system. I always admire that Bitcoin has a impressive growth but it's true that Block chain has a regular form of ups and down at the price rate so that it's a magical system for gaining profit within a short time period. So you may invest in Bitcoin as early as possible.
and now on the correct time to invest bitcoin.price at this moment cheap enough and supported by some good fundamental from market would push this price rise again.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

Yes it is true do not put eggs in one basket because it is too risky. But bitcoin is the strongest, most popular and potentially rising crypto coin, and it will make bitcoin sustainable and very minimal to fail.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

Investment in bitcoin is always beneficial. so do not think go ahead.
Investing in bitcoin is good source of income. You must invest in bitcoin it gives benefits to all investors to earn unlimited income. Investing in bitcoin have risk but we need to optimistic that bitcoin got high profit, just go ahead make invest now.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

If you can take risks, you can invest in bitcoin.
Because investing in bitcoin is risky.
It's not very stable.
Yes its risky to invest in bitcoin, but we need to be optimistic in our investment. And we know that value is not stable sometimes up and down. Be positive that bitcoin hit the higher price.
ideya

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:36:51 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

Become a investor like me, invest some amount per month and leave it for an year or so. I have been doing this for last 3 years and made decent money.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:58:12 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Why not?
and now on the correct time to invest bitcoin.price at this moment cheap enough and supported by some good fundamental from market would push this price rise again.
If aiming for long term then yes it is, the value still cheap after that hug pumped last December, anticipating that it will rise higher than what the last peak, bitcoin can be more valuable after more adopters will show up, this is not just an investment but another currency that just needed to be well developed and implemented all over the world, so start investing and enjoy after seeing your huge gains after some year.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

why not? If you feel like risking your funds in crypto, bitcoin is a first stop. Just make sure to do proper research about the basic stuff not to lose your money and make noob mistakes.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
dionisi

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

They are right about not putting all egss in same basket. You should have multiple sources of income which are not dependent on each other.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

Too bad to ask the question in the title. This forum depends on the fact that the price of Bitcoin is already growing and it is believed that people will earn it. I do not think anyone will say no because I have to invest here. I tell you what I said when I was taking my first BTCs 2 years ago; BTC can be purchased at any price.

Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

Yes you should invest and the right time of investing your money is now because bitcoin price is little bit low and stable nowdays.
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

I think Bitcoin should be invested. Because Bitcoin's value has increased for the past seven years. Currently the price of bitcoin is rising.
But in my opinion you analyze the market before investing. What you want to do is short-term investment, long-term, medium-term investment. In my opinion there is less risk of long-term investment. Now your wish.
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:19:40 AM

You analyze the market in an ideal way. If you think that Bitcoin is now less priced, then buy it. If you are skeptical of the future of the cryptocurrency, I think you need to stay away from it because it is very risky for you.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

no one told you to invest
everyone makes an investment based on their respective decisions, as well as with each risk
if you think with Bitcoin you will get profit, why not?

Shubhamjuneja24

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:30:30 AM

Right now the price of btc is low. This is the time when one should invest in btc because soon it will reach to the new hike.
Persiville

Activity: 144

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:40:45 AM

Why not right? You should try and who knows maybe these will be another opportunity for you, and maybe these will help you know what you really want in life and aside from that someday these will give you more courage to risk. Win or lose just take it as a lesson, keep growing, nobody could really tell exactly what will happen to bitcoin in the future, so why not just try it so you will know for sure.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: