Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN  (Read 92506 times)
Tarek4080

Activity: 322
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

Is there any bounty program for Bitcoin Green?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sentti

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

Is there any bounty program for Bitcoin Green?

Not at this moment. The latest contest was this: https://twitter.com/btc_green/status/991081463956279297

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

Found $BITG by googling for projects that have 'real' whitepapers:

filetype:pdf blockchain "native currency" abstract

Quite an interesting MN-heavy project, will watch.

BITG is indeed quite an interesting project and honestly speaking, I didn't think that it will be successful like this when it was first introduced to the market. Thought that this was just a "BTC clone" trying to get some money from the traders out there but boy, I was wrong in my assumption. What really stands out to me is that good ROI that it has and the course of its price in the past few weeks. If you have the money to setup a MN today, do so. This will definitely provide good return especially that the number of MNs right now is quite minimal compared to other coins.

Honestly I see 4.3 btc in buy order across 4 exchanges , I see almost 916 masternodes that are generating $63.7905 per day a piece accourding to MNO(more then total buy orders) , I see no information about the dev team although the roadmap sais they will introduced in Q1 , I see only one thing on the roadmap that really interests me that is in Q4 --Bitcoin Green payment integration partnerships--

If they had a strong publicly known dev team that might be ok but looking @ it like this with anonymous devs no way I'm investing in this.

Other masternode coins already have payment integration features..Gobyte, polis, collosus....Gobytes devs are not anonymous atleast

I cant help but think this is just a typical masternode coin piggybacking off of bitcoins name and energy problem....i guess its a good model as far as branding, but i still think this is overvalued.
koniu57

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

the funny think is people still fall into this that coin is forked from BTC chain lol which isn t this coin have nothink to do whit BTC they just use name to shill more if You check people involved they are one of biger shilers on FB and Twiter whit loots folowers they are shiling any coins that they get for free and coin is most dead in 2-3 weeks
Sentti

Activity: 203

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

The Bitcoin Green team page is now live!

https://www.savebitcoin.io/team/

nguyenthithuken

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

What happened with your topic. Pictures are errored and I can not see anything about you at here. You should check and fix it
Laptop1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:25:48 AM

My PC keeps restarting itself. I thought I disabled it, but its still doing this causing bitg staking havock. Any solid ways to keep it from doing this? Windows 10

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Barbara2546

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting. Wish all best of luck for your team!
awill333

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:21:49 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 09:57:44 PM by awill333

I feel moved to write an essay about Bitcoin Green, bitcoin, and pow mining. Other than the peppering of favorable comments from actual folks, we have a large percentage of posts that are not from actual users, that don't have anything to say. As mentioned this is not a new phenomena, or unique to Bitcoin Green's announcement page. Each time a coin with potential shows up, the shill army is released on Bitcointalk to attack and smite any hopes of the coins success. However, with enough traction gained and support tickets earned, these feeble attempts become almost laughable. Despite of that, not many (real people) have chosen to share their thoughts here. So I thought I would do that. Bitcointalk has provided a venue and Bitcoin Green has provided the inspiration. In this essay I will cover several topics and perhaps respond in a general way (as nothing more is deserved) to some of the shill comments.

If you are wondering about my history and my self proclaimed title of 'coin researcher' you can check my post history here at bitcointalk and see that I have been here for some time participating in discussions since before BITG was existed/known to public. You can see from reviewing my posts that they are thoughtful and full of content. And you can trust the words that I present are the truest words that I can speak, from my heart. I think somebody complained that my opinion was not valid without some substantiating body. I would turn the table there and say that your complaints are not valid without FACTS to back them up. Until then it is just the same poison mantras reiterated to redundant infinity. Believe me when I say I have seen this same garbage on each of the threads I have participated in, they all have the same cycle. Yes, I am a coin researcher and also a programmer. Coins I have researched, discussed and critiqued (on bitcointalk.org) include Komodo, Zcoin, BitBay, Zero. All of this is in my post history with lengthy posts full of content and insight, so find a leg to stand on while criticizing that, shills!

What's more the content of my words should show that I am obviously a real person who passionately cares about the evolution of the crypto currency scene, in it's entirety (well, everything worthy of inclusion anyway). Sometimes evolution just means that the dinosaurs leave. ahem. anyway.

I just found BITG right after the 17 -> 8.5 coin block halving. What a great window to show up! at this point the team was not announced and it was all on faith to believe in this mission or not. I can see why they chose this course, as anyone who thinks can also postulate a few theories. However, I see no malevolence in this intention. Only cleverness. And I would personally thank them for allowing me a chance to get on up in the BITG community. Somebody said something like 'of course you support them, you are making money waiting for new people to show up to buy the coins.. ' and yes! Of course I am making money on BITG. shouldn't every smart person? Hmm.. I am happy people have stayed away for a moment in the early because the shills, if they had any effect. did actually help me earn. That said, every coin is dependent on new money coming into the circle. Didn't anybody tell that guy how cryptos work? Why is any one coin more validated then another for it's holders to be earning? Well, in the minds of the bitcoin holders, they are entitled to free bitcoin from anybody who does a "bitcoin fork". This laughable patronizing effort with the intention of (as monero team says) "bootstrapping someone elses network" is a common tactic of bitcoin forkers. It keeps the shills (some of them) (sort of) at bay for a while because they got a bunch more free money that they didn't deserve! LOL who am I to say that?! Well I would ask those saying this to me why the F they are saying that anyway? Aren't we all here to earn? However, some of us do it with our morals still in tact, ethically. While others like wolves just see sheep to eat. It is really sad sometimes that the world is like that, but I have learned to accept it, and perhaps laugh a bit.

I will tell you why the bitcoiners are upset about this one. It is comprehensive and requires a zoom-out. The "waah I didnt get any free coins out of this" is one problem, but not the main issue. The main issue is that nobody want to be on a sinking ship. Bitcoin is just that and it is undeniable. Ask any analyst! (or anybody who thinks and observes the reality for that natter) .. Here is why, here is where we talk about proof of work (and more!)

Proof of work was (as implemented in bitcoin for the "purpose of verifying transactions") is a really, really, sad and primitive way to do things. Hate me if you want but the more that you hate must mean that you know I am right. It's not about me being right, however.. It is about the flagrant, blatant, disgust of pollution that is created by proof of work. But hey, if you like the truck bigger than any other vehicle on the road for your own driving pleasure then you may wish to stay on team bitcoin! However, just try to take a sharp corner in that thing it will fail.

Why is proof of work bad, I don't see any pollution?? If you have to ask yourself this question maybe you are not actually living on planet Earth, a home that I love and care about. We should all be able to agree that fukushima was a tragedy and I wonder how many bitcoin rigs that baby was running! Anyway, not to play on guilt, but hear this- rumor has it that ASIC miners have an easier (cheaper) time simply replacing the antminers after a very short life cycle. Why, because it's cheaper to replace them then it is to install proper climate control function. I know this likely does not mean much to most readers but if you consider that these ASICS (like GPUS, and other computer technology) is produced from rare earth elements. Read this as depletion. What's more, most likely (and this is conjecture [disclaimer]) those rare materials are mined by slave labor. Most of the materials are sourced with Africa and most should know the problems with Diamond mining over there. Diamonds are NOT rare they are simply monopolized. However, ASICS are made from rare materials with labor intensive extraction process mostly likely slaved.

So don't forget to add the horrendous over-manufacturing of useless chips and extraction depletion of very useful resources which could have been used for ANYTHING else and been more useful then the waste they are today.

CONSPIRACY ALERT: I will postulate that "Satoshi" (whatever) is actually a team of developers who work for ASIC and GPU creators, a long with side contracts (secret handshakes) of power companies, etc. If you think I am crazy simply look at the equation. You will know a tree by it's fruits.

What I am so puzzled by is why this Sathosi character who has premined hundreds of millions of dollars worth of bitcoin is such a hero!? This great "humanitarian", oh the savior and provider of financial liberation. (I may just vomit)

As a medium/channel I will tell you this, so not to negate the concept of bitcoin or cryptos at all. ONLY PROOF OF WORK AND "SATOSHIS" INTENTIONS. Throughout history all of the great inventors were inspired. This is pictured sometimes in cartoon as a light bulb lit up. This inspiration does come from somewhere. Of course man, in all of his pride and ego would be the first to claim this, what a joke. None of these technologies we see today came from some man thinking out of his "mind" that "generated the thoughts". The medium/channel simply received the thoughts and at best, clearly translated them into a "third dimensional" (physical plane) manifestation. At worst the vision/inspiration does become polluted with the human ego and the greed for power over others. Often time this information that is dispensated for the betterment of humanity is instead distorted by the ego of the man and all sorts of various unfoldements occur. The latter is what I see happened with (original) Bitcoin. "Satoshi" or (some greed demon chip maker) was given an inspiration of a new financial system. This is an amazing concept, one with the potential to liberate humanity from enslavement. This is something the repressed would/should welcome. And they did, however they somehow elevated Sathosi to god status while completely ignoring the ludicrous proposition that it's acceptable to destroy the earth if you are earning a profit.

FEEL THAT BITCOINERS. Do you think it is acceptable to destroy the Earth to earn a profit?

Haha how can a greed demon receive an inspiration to better the world? This is the funny twist and the fates are mysterious. Sometimes people are just used like pawns by the ones who inspire. Within the realm of free will the impulse/drive/ambition can be inspired thus resulting in the profiteering glutton to think he had an "idea" that will earn him some more money. Actually the idea was planted. To see what humans would do with it. Even if the receiver polluted it with his own Ego, all of the others would have a chance to SAVE BITCOIN!

My point is that despite of the how or why we simply have the NOW. The NOW says that bitcoin is severely broken beyond repair (IN MY OPINION AND NO I DONT NEED TO STATE FACTS TO BACK UP MY OPINION) .. I have more fun stating opinions. The facts can only be learned by the self/individual for a real fact you must know first hand by experience all else is simply smokey wisps and rumors. Thats also my opinion.

Why did I find Bitcoin Green? How did I find Bitcoin Green? TO BE SURE IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THEY CALLED IT BITCOIN IT WAS THE WORD "GREEN" THAT GOT MY ATTENTION. Actually I despise what Bitcoin now represents. I found BITG because they were on the biggest gainers list some months ago. It was still a big gamble, I went all in. I say still a big gamble because they had not yet gained the support they have now, although it was going strong. They had not yet announced the team. Each coin I pick and I go all in. I don't hold a bunch of bags like most of you. I pick one coin. BITG is the coin I picked after being disenchanted with a coin I felt strongly for then realized they had only POW driven by CLOSED SOURCE (a whole other can of worms) mining software. That coin was swapped out for BITG and I THANK GOD that I made the choice when I did. I won't brag numbers thats not my game, I am ALL IN as in (I HAVE NO OTHER ASSETS!!). You can believe me or not but I speak the truth with impeccable intention.

I am jumping around here because it's 4:00am and I had so much on my mind that I couldnt sleep. So I type now because most of my typing in the day is writing C++.

Just before I found BITG I dropped $3k on a mining rig. I had planned to mine Zcash but the founders fee is a joke (and most miners worth hashing are CLOSED with devfees). Really I got the GPU rig to begin work on my own coin, I wanted to be right there on the starting line with my own equipment for the fair launch so I could get some coins. A few things happened during this time.. I became infuriated with the clunkly beast called Zcash that won't even run on my laptop! It doesn't even attempt to allocate required memory for z payment, and warn me that it cannot allocate and stop action. No... It just go's anyway I almost lost thousands for that thankfully my wallet didn't break. When it go's anyway, it crashed my entire machine after using the memory all of it then the OS freezes up. Enough about that, it is crap and a very bad starting point for any quality code.

Since I found BITG i Was mining ETH like some kind of bad joke. The payouts were so ridiculous.. When compared to BITG it's like ROFL OMG LOL WTF is this really happening? I just spend 3k on a rig and it is piss dribbles of nothing tiny shavings with 5 nice gpu's mining.. Well you can call me hypocryte for my words above and my words here. Yes, I foolishly jumped on the gpu bandwagon but really I thought it was for my coin. BITG and the proof of stake inspired me so now I am building the coin scratch because there is far too much wrong with the current template. I know talk it cheap, but give it a year ot two then we can action. For now, I am holding BITG and I will continue to. Because it is far more sane than buying mining equipment!! What is more, I found out they have ASICS for etherium.. I was competing with them the whole time. WOW what a joke. If you can't mind ETH with GPU that is why. What's more, I see monero just switched their hardfork and they will do so again and again they say. Here is the deal: Monero had ASICS mining the whole time.. Why would the ASIC makers tell you when they had them so the devs could mod their code? They wouldnt. Only a fool would think otherwise. They tell the world "hey look we just made a new asic for this coin" AFTER they had paid their production (and whatever other costs) of the chip by raping whatever coin they feel at the time. No POW coin is safe, only a fool would think otherwise.

So, I have seen some dummies (pardon the name calling but its the equivalent of a ventriloquists companion some of the thoughtfulness from some of these so called users) saying that BITG is not unique and what is the purpose? I will give you some FACTS and some opinions in response. BITG IS UNIQUE. Tell me another coin that is proof of stake with 21 mln coins that was not obscenely premined and still in a sane price tier? That's what I thought.. I would be happy to be proven wrong on this.  I haven't even looked at PIVX really. Earlier I said that the bitg ran smooth and it does, I am not sure where the credit is due to PIVX or DASH or BITCOIN or BITG and really why the F it matters? It doesn't matter to me. What matter is that SOMEDAY I have a quality crypto coin that I can use and LO AND BEHOLD! I FOUND BITG. Why have I disregarded PIVX and DASH? Well, DASH is mined with ASIC, see "antminer for dash". PIVX (I think the name is stupid and relating to irrelevant topics) but what is more, it has TOO DAMN MANY COINS.

If you may have noticed, I am not a shitcoin fan. And at this point, anything over 21 mln is a shitcoin now! That is my OPINION (disclaimer).. Why? Why would I even pay a shred of a penny for a billionth or a hundred millionth portion of a network that is so infinitesimally small that you cannot even conceive how small of a slice that is! The answer, I wouldnt. I have in the past but I doubt ever again.

Just a final note about Bitcoin and the sinking ship. Last I checked (and I am SURE the number is bigger now) it cost $4500 to mine a bitcoin. This is the raw cost of the power. The shills would have you believe that without bending over for the power companies and PAYING THE FKIN MAN then your coin is not valuable. CLAIM YOU POWER AND IT IS YOURS. WE MAKE THE COIN VALUABLE OR NOT. It is simply a matter of public opinion. If the coin is safe and secure then it is up to the public to "CHOOSE" and if not then regardless of the efficacy (or lack thereof) or the technology, the coin will not make it. The bitcoiners would have you stay on the sinking ship to sink with the boat just the same cause "they got theirs" years ago. Let's not forget this. I was using bitcoin when it was $5 and when it went to $400 I thought PEOPLE WERE INSANE. The concept of having a valuable crypto is great but not when there are 1000 other ones, many of them by now greatly superior. I will tell you why bitcoin is superior because the people have been blackballed into using it. There are only sparse options/alternatives to onboard fiat into the crypto scene other than BITCOIN. And if anybody watched CMC this last round maybe they noticed that the BTC pumped when the money was coming in then it dumped right back to where it was when the resource was distributed to the coins that the money was actually there to purchase. With bitcoin as the gatekeeper, all are BULLIED into using it and paying the obscene price to the power company EVERY FRIGGIN TRADE !!! That does not mean bitcoin is more valuable, it means you are being ripped off by the power companies. All of this energy could be yours and if you care about profit BITG will provide! We simply need to support it. Eventually the outmoded POW systems will be replaced when people come to their senses. But knowing humans this will require some time and thrashing before actualized. People wish to suffer before they learn. It is a wierd human condition I've observed.

And about bitcoin one more time, what happens if the price dips below the minimum required to pay the power on mining one coin? I will give two options.

1) The miner has saved enough money and wished to continue mining OUT OF POCKET to pay for the bitcoin that will not sell at the moment to even bring back the money paid on power
2) stop mining bitcoin. this means the miners left will "win" because the obscene difficulty is lowered. Well, they win only if people will pay more the bitcoin than their "new rate".

Can't you see? We are feeding some of the biggest greed beasts on this planet, the ones who hold all of the cards. It's not the bitcoiners, it's the POWER COMPANIES. And the infrastructure that IS BITCOIN including those exchanges who force the use of bitcoin to trade.

If you think BITG has not done anything they have done one of the hardest things that most would choke to even think of. They have stood in the public eye and ACKNOWLEDGED THE PROBLEM. For this they have my respect. They have also shown (ME) a developer, an option better than POW. And I should have already known better but for some reason their presence was what was required to see that it could work.. Because I am earning and the network is awesome.. And the shame put to the $3k mining rig is tremendous during a side by side.. There is not even a comparison.

BITG has inspired a whole new tier of software that does not even exist yet, because I am creating it! So let us all be (GOOD) examples to each other so we can receive pure inspiration to act and make this a better home for our next generations and a better home for ALL OF US. NOW. And so it is.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:02:05 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 09:17:19 AM by sluppy

I feel moved to write an essay about Bitcoin Green, bitcoin, and pow mining. Other than the peppering of favorable comments from actual folks, we have a large percentage of posts that are not from actual users, that don't have anything to say. As mentioned this is not a new phenomena, or unique to Bitcoin Green's announcement page. Each time a coin with potential shows up, the shill army is released on Bitcointalk to attack and smite any hopes of the coins success. However, with enough traction gained and support tickets earned, these feeble attempts become almost laughable. Despite of that, not many (real people) have chosen to share their thoughts here. So I thought I would do that. Bitcointalk has provided a venue and Bitcoin Green has provided the inspiration. In this essay I will cover several topics and perhaps respond in a general way (as nothing more is deserved) to some of the shill comments.

If you are wondering about my history and my self proclaimed title of 'coin researcher' you can check my post history here at bitcointalk and see that I have been here for some time participating in discussions since before BITG was existed/known to public. You can see from reviewing my posts that they are thoughtful and full of content. And you can trust the words that I present are the truest words that I can speak, from my heart. I think somebody complained that my opinion was not valid without some substantiating body. I would turn the table there and say that your complaints are not valid without FACTS to back them up. Until then it is just the same poison mantras reiterated to redundant infinity. Believe me when I say I have seen this same garbage on each of the threads I have participated in, they all have the same cycle. Yes, I am a coin researched and also a programmer. Coins I have researched, discussed and critiqued (on bitcointalk.org) include Komodo, Zcoin, BitBay, Zero. All of this is in my post history with lengthy posts full of content and insight, so find a leg to stand on while criticizing that, shills!

What's more the content of my words should show that I am obviously a real person who passionately cares about the evolution of the crypto currency scene, in it's entirety (well, everything worthy of inclusion anyway). Sometimes evolution just means that the dinosaurs leave. ahem. anyway.

I just found BITG right after the 17 -> 8.5 coin block halving. What a great window to show up! at this point the team was not announced and it was all on faith to believe in this mission or not. I can see why they chose this course, as anyone who thinks can also postulate a few theories. However, I see no malevolence in this intention. Only cleverness. And I would personally thank them for allowing me a chance to get on up in the BITG community. Somebody said something like 'of course you support them, you are making money waiting for new people to show up to buy the coins.. ' and yes! Of course I am making money on BITG. shouldn't every smart person? Hmm.. I am happy people have stayed away for a moment in the early because the shills, if they had any effect. did actually help me earn. That said, every coin is dependent on new money coming into the circle. Didn't anybody tell that guy how cryptos work? Why is any one coin more validated then another for it's holders to be earning? Well, in the minds of the bitcoin holders, they are entitled to free bitcoin from anybody who does a "bitcoin fork". This laughable patronizing effort with the intention of (as monero team says) "bootstrapping someone elses network" is a common tactic of bitcoin forkers. It keeps the shills (some of them) (sort of) at bay for a while because they got a bunch more free money that they didn't deserve! LOL who am I to say that?! Well I would ask those saying this to me why the F they are saying that anyway? Aren't we all here to earn? However, some of us do it with our morals still in tact, ethically. While others like wolves just see sheep to eat. It is really sad sometimes that the world is like that, but I have learned to accept it, and perhaps laugh a bit.

I will tell you why the bitcoiners are upset about this one. It is comprehensive and requires a zoom-out. The "waah I didnt get any free coins out of this" is one problem, but not the main issue. The main issue is that nobody want to be on a sinking ship. Bitcoin is just that and it is undeniable. Ask any analyst! (or anybody who thinks and observes the reality for that natter) .. Here is why, here is where we talk about proof of work (and more!)

Proof of work was (as implemented in bitcoin for the "purpose of verifying transactions") is a really, really, sad and primitive way to do things. Hate me if you want but the more that you hate must mean that you know I am right. It's not about me being right, however.. It is about the flagrant, blatant, disgust of pollution that is created by proof of work. But hey, if you like the truck bigger than any other vehicle on the road for your own driving pleasure then you may wish to stay on team bitcoin! However, just try to take a sharp corner in that thing it will fail.

Why is proof of work bad, I don't see any pollution?? If you have to ask yourself this question maybe you are not actually living on planet Earth, a home that I love and care about. We should all be able to agree that fukushima was a tragedy and I wonder how many bitcoin rigs that baby was running! Anyway, not to play on guilt, but hear this- rumor has it that ASIC miners have an easier (cheaper) time simply replacing the antminers after a very short life cycle. Why, because it's cheaper to replace them then it is to install proper climate control function. I know this likely does not mean much to most readers but if you consider that these ASICS (like GPUS, and other computer technology) is produced from rare earth elements. Read this as depletion. What's more, most likely (and this is conjecture [disclaimer]) those rare materials are mined by slave labor. Most of the materials are sourced with Africa and most should know the problems with Diamond mining over there. Diamonds are NOT rare they are simply monopolized. However, ASICS are made from rare materials with labor intensive extraction process mostly likely slaved.

So don't forget to add the horrendous over-manufacturing of useless chips and extraction depletion of very useful resources which could have been used for ANYTHING else and been more useful then the waste they are today.

CONSPIRACY ALERT: I will postulate that "Satoshi" (whatever) is actually a team of developers who work for ASIC and GPU creators, a long with side contracts (secret handshakes) of power companies, etc. If you think I am crazy simply look at the equation. You will know a tree by it's fruits.

What I am so puzzled by is why this Sathosi character who has premined hundreds of millions of dollars worth of bitcoin is such a hero!? This great "humanitarian", oh the savior and provider of financial liberation. (I may just vomit)

As a medium/channel I will tell you this, so not to negate the concept of bitcoin or cryptos at all. ONLY PROOF OF WORK AND "SATOSHIS" INTENTIONS. Throughout history all of the great inventors were inspired. This is pictured sometimes in cartoon as a light bulb lit up. This inspiration does come from somewhere. Of course man, in all of his pride and ego would be the first to claim this, what a joke. None of these technologies we see today came from some man thinking out of his "mind" that "generated the thoughts". The medium/channel simply received the thoughts and at best, clearly translated them into a "third dimensional" (physical plane) manifestation. At worst the vision/inspiration does become polluted with the human ego and the greed for power over others. Often time this information that is dispensated for the betterment of humanity is instead distorted by the ego of the man and all sorts of various unfoldements occur. The latter is what I see happened with (original) Bitcoin. "Satoshi" or (some greed demon chip maker) was given an inspiration of a new financial system. This is an amazing concept, one with the potential to liberate humanity from enslavement. This is something the repressed would/should welcome. And they did, however they somehow elevated Sathosi to god status while completely ignoring the ludicrous proposition that it's acceptable to destroy the earth if you are earning a profit.

FEEL THAT BITCOINERS. Do you think it is acceptable to destroy the Earth to earn a profit?

Haha how can a greed demon receive an inspiration to better the world? This is the funny twist and the fates are mysterious. Sometimes people are just used like pawns by the ones who inspire. Within the realm of free will the impulse/drive/ambition can be inspired thus resulting in the profiteering glutton to think he had an "idea" that will earn him some more money. Actually the idea was planted. To see what humans would do with it. Even if the receiver polluted it with his own Ego, all of the others would have a chance to SAVE BITCOIN!

My point is that despite of the how or why we simply have the NOW. The NOW says that bitcoin is severely broken beyond repair (IN MY OPINION AND NO I DONT NEED TO STATE FACTS TO BACK UP MY OPINION) .. I have more fun stating opinions. The facts can only be learned by the self/individual for a real fact you must know first hand by experience all else is simply smokey wisps and rumors. Thats also my opinion.

Why did I find Bitcoin Green? How did I find Bitcoin Green? TO BE SURE IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THEY CALLED IT BITCOIN IT WAS THE WORD "GREEN" THAT GOT MY ATTENTION. Actually I despise what Bitcoin now represents. I found BITG because they were on the biggest gainers list some months ago. It was still a big gamble, I went all in. I say still a big gamble because they had not yet gained the support they have now, although it was going strong. They had not yet announced the team. Each coin I pick and I go all in. I don't hold a bunch of bags like most of you. I pick one coin. BITG is the coin I picked after being disenchanted with a coin I felt strongly for then realized they had only POW driven by CLOSED SOURCE (a whole other can of worms) mining software. That coin was swapped out for BITG and I THANK GOD that I made the choice when I did. I won't brag numbers thats not my game, I am ALL IN as in (I HAVE NO OTHER ASSETS!!). You can believe me or not but I speak the truth with impeccable intention.

I am jumping around here because it's 4:00am and I had so much on my mind that I couldnt sleep. So I type now because most of my typing in the day is writing C++.

Just before I found BITG I dropped $3k on a mining rig. I had planned to mine Zcash but the founders fee is a joke (and most miners worth hashing are CLOSED with devfees). Really I got the GPU rig to begin work on my own coin, I wanted to be right there on the starting line with my own equipment for the fair launch so I could get some coins. A few things happened during this time.. I became infuriated with the clunkly beast called Zcash that won't even run on my laptop! It doesn't even attempt to allocate required memory for z payment, and warn me that it cannot allocate and stop action. No... It just go's anyway I almost lost thousands for that thankfully my wallet didn't break. When it go's anyway, it crashed my entire machine after using the memory all of it then the OS freezes up. Enough about that, it is crap and a very bad starting point for any quality code.

Since I found BITG i Was mining ETH like some kind of bad joke. The payouts were so ridiculous.. When compared to BITG it's like ROFL OMG LOL WTF is this really happening? I just spend 3k on a rig and it is piss dribbles of nothing tiny shavings with 5 nice gpu's mining.. Well you can call me hypocryte for my words above and my words here. Yes, I foolishly jumped on the gpu bandwagon but really I thought it was for my coin. BITG and the proof of stake inspired me so now I am building the coin scratch because there is far too much wrong with the current template. I know talk it cheap, but give it a year ot two then we can action. For now, I am holding BITG and I will continue to. Because it is far more sane than buying mining equipment!! What is more, I found out they have ASICS for etherium.. I was competing with them the whole time. WOW what a joke. If you can't mind ETH with GPU that is why. What's more, I see monero just switched their hardfork and they will do so again and again they say. Here is the deal: Monero had ASICS mining the whole time.. Why would the ASIC makers tell you when they had them so the devs could mod their code? They wouldnt. Only a fool would think otherwise. They tell the world "hey look we just made a new asic for this coin" AFTER they had paid their production (and whatever other costs) of the chip by raping whatever coin they feel at the time. No POW coin is safe, only a fool would think otherwise.

So, I have seen some dummies (pardon the name calling but its the equivalent of a ventriloquists companion some of the thoughtfulness from some of these so called users) saying that BITG is not unique and what is the purpose? I will give you some FACTS and some opinions in response. BITG IS UNIQUE. Tell me another coin that is proof of stake with 21 mln coins that was not obscenely premined and still in a sane price tier? That's what I thought.. I would be happy to be proven wrong on this.  I haven't even looked at PIVX really. Earlier I said that the bitg ran smooth and it does, I am not sure where the credit is due to PIVX or DASH or BITCOIN or BITG and really why the F it matters? It doesn't matter to me. What matter is that SOMEDAY I have a quality crypto coin that I can use and LO AND BEHOLD! I FOUND BITG. Why have I disregarded PIVX and DASH? Well, DASH is mined with ASIC, see "antminer for dash". PIVX (I think the name is stupid and relating to irrelevant topics) but what is more, it has TOO DAMN MANY COINS.

If you may have noticed, I am not a shitcoin fan. And at this point, anything over 21 mln is a shitcoin now! That is my OPINION (disclaimer).. Why? Why would I even pay a shred of a penny for a billionth or a hundred millionth portion of a network that is so infinitesimally small that you cannot even conceive how small of a slice that is! The answer, I wouldnt. I have in the past but I doubt ever again.

People was to spread some fear about privacy and attempting to claim BITG is not private. Let me tell you, BITG is more private than BITCOIN EVER WAS. The private send feature has IP obfuscation. If you really need your privacy then you really should know what you are doing to obtain that and in such a case IP obfuscation may be a better option than ZK SNARKS which are simply not portable, clunky, have bad joinsplits, and crash low memory linux installations (while potentially losing coins) .. Being that I really dont care if my transaction history is wiped with Zk Snarks (I was simply exploring the technology and it failed in my book), I find that the speed and efficiency of a BITG transfer, bootstrap, and any generall use is much greater than anything I have compared it to and especially any coin with Zk Snarks.

Why don't I like LIBZEROCOIN for privacy? Because it was scrapped by it's creator to make libSnark. Also, it was broken when I checked it. I had some coins lost and seeing about 50-100 warnings when you are compiling the source is very scary for a financial tool. There is a reason coins were lost and the warnings did say.. However it is not my code to fix nor to care.

I initially criticized DASH for simply being one big shuffler (as is BITG) but after using the competitions coins and seeing how absurd their general purpose functionality was, I am now seeing the wisdom of such an 'easy' method for a simple layer of privacy.

Just a final note about Bitcoin and the sinking ship. Last I checked (and I am SURE the number is bigger now) it cost $4500 to mine a bitcoin. This is the raw cost of the power. The shills would have you believe that without bending over for the power companies and PAYING THE FKIN MAN then your coin is not valuable. CLAIM YOU POWER AND IT IS YOURS. WE MAKE THE COIN VALUABLE OR NOT. It is simply a matter of public opinion. If the coin is safe and secure then it is up to the public to "CHOOSE" and if not then regardless of the efficacy (or lack thereof) or the technology, the coin will not make it. The bitcoiners would have you stay on the sinking ship to sink with the boat just the same cause "they got theirs" years ago. Let's not forget this. I was using bitcoin when it was $5 and when it went to $400 I thought PEOPLE WERE INSANE. The concept of having a valuable crypto is great but not when there are 1000 other ones, many of them by now greatly superior. I will tell you why bitcoin is superior because the people have been blackballed into using it. There are only sparse options/alternatives to onboard fiat into the crypto scene other than BITCOIN. And if anybody watched CMC this last round maybe they noticed that the BTC pumped when the money was coming in then it dumped right back to where it was when the resource was distributed to the coins that the money was actually there to purchase. With bitcoin as the gatekeeper, all are BULLIED into using it and paying the obscene price to the power company EVERY FRIGGIN TRADE !!! That does not mean bitcoin is more valuable, it means you are being ripped off by the power companies. All of this energy could be yours and if you care about profit BITG will provide! We simply need to support it. Eventually the outmoded POW systems will be replaced when people come to their senses. But knowing humans this will require some time and thrashing before actualized. People wish to suffer before they learn. It is a wierd human condition I've observed.

And about bitcoin one more time, what happens if the price dips below the minimum required to pay the power on mining one coin? I will give two options.

1) The miner has saved enough money and wished to continue mining OUT OF POCKET to pay for the bitcoin that will not sell at the moment to even bring back the money paid on power
2) stop mining bitcoin. this means the miners left will "win" because the obscene difficulty is lowered. Well, they win only if people will pay more the bitcoin than their "new rate".

Can't you see? We are feeding some of the biggest greed beasts on this planet, the ones who hold all of the cards. It's not the bitcoiners, it's the POWER COMPANIES. And the infrastructure that IS BITCOIN including those exchanges who force the use of bitcoin to trade.

If you think BITG has not done anything they have done one of the hardest things that most would choke to even think of. They have stood in the public eye and ACKNOWLEDGED THE PROBLEM. For this they have my respect. They have also shown (ME) a developer, an option better than POW. And I should have already known better but for some reason their presence was what was required to see that it could work.. Because I am earning and the network is awesome.. And the shame put to the $3k mining rig is tremendous during a side by side.. There is not even a comparison.

BITG has inspired a whole new tier of software that does not even exist yet, because I am creating it! So let us all be (GOOD) examples to each other so we can receive pure inspiration to act and make this a better home for our next generations and a better home for ALL OF US. NOW. And so it is.

Holy shit dude that's an insanely long story.

So ,

Who are the Devs ?

How did I find Bitg MNO where it was promising 1k+ roi. ( go ahead and take a look at most of the coins on there that promise that as a coin researcher u should be able to see whats going on there.)

Take a look @ my post history I have been doing my bit to prevent newbies from getting scammed by shameless crooks that are all over these forums.

Pos is not a new wheel just invented by Bitg its been around for many years.

There is a difference between new money comming in because of Masternode fomo or because of new and innovative tech/real world use.

You come just like the other guy with comments about shills when just very basic questions are beeing asked that should be easily answered.

You think Bitcoin itself is threatend by Bitg .. your delusional .. all these analists your talking about there are an equal number that say the exact opposite. There are a ton of coins that are much more of a threat to btc then Bitg.

Bitcoin can Evolve it has a Huge team of developers behind it so far i do not know the name of one of BITG'S developers.

Bitcoin is the cause of nuclear disasters hmm ok sounds well insane. (is pow a waste of energy well maybe but bitg is far from the only coin that solves that problem)

Ye sounds legit Satoshi is a Asic dev ... i stopped reading after that .

Instead of answers to some of the very basic questions asked u go and write x pages of this.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
awill333

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

"
Holy shit dude that's an insanely long story.

So ,

Who are the Devs ?

How did I find Bitg MNO where it was promising 1k+ roi. ( go ahead and take a look at most of the coins on there that promise that as a coin researcher u should be able to see whats going on there.)

Take a look @ my post history I have been doing my bit to prevent newbies from getting scammed by shameless crooks that are all over these forums.

Pos is not a new wheel just invented by Bitg its been around for many years.

There is a difference between new money comming in because of Masternode fomo or because of new and innovative tech/real world use.

You come just like the other guy with comments about shills when just very basic questions are beeing asked that should be easily answered.

You think Bitcoin itself is threatend by Bitg .. your delusional .. all these analists your talking about there are an equal number that say the exact opposite. There are a ton of coins that are much more of a threat to btc then Bitg.

Bitcoin can Evolve it has a Huge team of developers behind it so far i do not know the name of one of BITG'S developers.

Bitcoin is the cause of nuclear disasters hmm ok sounds well insane. (is pow a waste of energy well maybe but bitg is far from the only coin that solves that problem)

Ye sounds legit Satoshi is a Asic dev ... i stopped reading after that .

Instead of answers to some of the very basic questions asked u go and write x pages of this.
"

I wrote an essay for the public to digest. I am not here to interact with you or answer your half baked questions. You obviously did not read the article because your response does not address any of the relevant points. You simply spit back a bunch of half baked questions/statements just like any other shill. Greetings ...

PS: Plenty of shill accounts have a ton of posts that say absolutely nothing. Any bot can do that. How about compiling a dictionary into completely useless sentences or regurgitating bits and pieces of the previous post back. No I am not here to answer your questions and I am not here to do your research for you.

PPS: DO YOU OWN RESEARCH AND FIND YOUR OWN TRUTH.

PPPS: I don't care if you earn or not on BITG or what you think about BITG. I care about the Earth and all of you POW idiots are just shitting on her. So have fun with your conscience.

PPPPS: To anyone else who cares to ask me questions about my article, Don't bother! There will be no additional responses (from me).

PPPPPS: I am sorry for you if you actually are a human and you are still on that sinking ship.

PPPPPPS: It's demons like you who would laugh at the Earth's devastation as long as your bags are full. Have fun breathing all of that Co2 emission when the O2 has been displaced thanks to your bitcoin mining! Lol now that was just a joke (was it?)
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:49:44 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 04:35:46 PM by sluppy

"
Crazy rant.

There was one question .. who are the devs? As a coin researcher you would know that a coin lives and dies with its devs if they are capable it can do anything if they are not it wont go far. So not knowing who the devs are is a big deal.

glad u read all of it.

Do my own research dont worry i do thats why im asking questions to get answers i like to have before i invest in anything.

U think my posts are bot generated lol.<if u know any bots that can do this please send me a link I need a break>  ---(Date Registered: February 23, 2014, 03:25:19 AM ) ye clearly im padding my post count  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You figured out i didnt read all of it well done .. apparently  u did read what i wrote.

So anyone that doesnt invest in Bitg hates the earth is that where your comming from ? You have no Idea what im invested in Actually several coins I'm in are a lot greener then Bitg.

I never said im Pro bitcoin you just made that up in your head because it fits your narrative , what i did say is that i dont like is investing into a blackbox with anonymous devs because there is no accounability like Bitg and then u went of on your rant.

So good luck to you we are not going to agree on this but im fine with that.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:54:02 PM

That such large canvases all written, even became very interested to read the most. And do tell us in brief what to expect in the future from the project?
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:00:52 AM

This coin is revolutionary in many ways, I like it a lot, I hope the whole team continues the great work done up to now .
buofnx9818

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

This is a best masternode i think , real fast good project , today mining btc or another coin is very expensive , i think the future is a btc green great work guys , now i think is necessary a good exchange .
headieone

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:15:28 PM

been looking into this for a while and although i understand the pitfalls of PoW, how does Bitg differ from any other PoS currency out there?
bitChipper

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:38:01 PM

been looking into this for a while and although i understand the pitfalls of PoW, how does Bitg differ from any other PoS currency out there?

Other than the fact that it has masternodes it doesnt differ from any other POS coin out there...it's really just another MN/POS coin that totes the benefits of POS.

Take Diamond (DMD) for example, they have transparent devs and have been around since 2013 as a POS energy efficient alternative to bitcoin, also they have masternode sharing and  24/7 support for masternodes.

Not trying to shill my signature coin, sorry about that. My point is that until BITG brings some of the things in their roadmap to fruition and become more transparent it will stand as a high risk investment. I don't think its an outright scam though, I may or may not be looking for big dips to get some  Wink.

Price is a little bit overvalued imo
Newbee42

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:04:24 AM
Merited by bitChipper (1)

Other than the fact that it has masternodes it doesnt differ from any other POS coin out there...it's really just another MN/POS coin that totes the benefits of POS.

Take Diamond (DMD) for example, they have transparent devs and have been around since 2013 as a POS energy efficient alternative to bitcoin, also they have masternode sharing and  24/7 support for masternodes.

Not trying to shill my signature coin, sorry about that. My point is that until BITG brings some of the things in their roadmap to fruition and become more transparent it will stand as a high risk investment. I don't think its an outright scam though, I may or may not be looking for big dips to get some  Wink.

The dev-team prestented itself 8 days ago already: https://twitter.com/btc_green/status/994382573949325312?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoinmarketcap.com%2Fcurrencies%2Fbitcoin-green%2F

bitChipper

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

The dev-team prestented itself 8 days ago already: https://twitter.com/btc_green/status/994382573949325312?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoinmarketcap.com%2Fcurrencies%2Fbitcoin-green%2F

Thanks for that, merit given.

Team doesn't look bad, some depth for sure, will have to do more research on github and linked in.
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

Can't sync anymore, stuck at 35 hours  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: