Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN  (Read 92510 times)
xezz

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:39:05 PM

You have a good market capitalization already but I saw the circulating supply is low even though you forked this from Btc. When will those coins hit the market?

This is not forked from BTC. Forking BTC directly gives the same major unbalanced distribution BTC already has (i.e. Mt. Gox) and is prone to fail.
Sentti

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

Thank you to everyone giving positive as well as constructive feedback!

Please read our new blog article and learn what Bitcoin Green is:

An Introduction to Bitcoin Green

https://medium.com/@bitcoingreen/an-introduction-to-bitcoin-green-ff30d8e2d40e

xezz

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

My point is, the efficacy/validity of this project can only be shown by the integrity of the team. If you do not know if the team has integrity then you should not be holding this coin. I made some good money from bitg and dumped at $7, thank god. Why did I dump them? Not because I dont like the idea of a green bitcoin. The thing I dont like is the total scam websites and twitter accounts made about 5 years ago (prior to scamlaunch/bitg) ... I did plenty of due diligence and I saw the "Spiderman" character involved with a big number of scam coins as the "lead dev" .. most of the coins failed. I can name a few just from memory- phor, hodl, well I forget the others . just websearch "con easy" I mean "konez" github for his weak-ass github page .. and if you want a review on one of the scam projects here is one:

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/hodl-coin/

and even if you think these projects are legit how can one guy be a "lead dev" on about 5 different coins (that I noticed in 30 mins of web searches)..

and the fake websites when investigating these supposed advisors of BITG.

this coin is a scam. if you don't believe me, then just ask yourselves how a lead dev can work on so many coins that are failing

konnezk works as paid BC dev for several projects yes true. Hes not the brain behind any of those hes paid for the BC thats it. For the rest of the advisors I really would like to know which of them you think is fake? and why?
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

You have a good market capitalization already but I saw the circulating supply is low even though you forked this from Btc. When will those coins hit the market?

This is not forked from BTC. Forking BTC directly gives the same major unbalanced distribution BTC already has (i.e. Mt. Gox) and is prone to fail.

You are right it is not forked from BTC, but then your implying that the distribution of bitcoin is unbalanced because of the Mt. Gox trustee??  Roll Eyes

You do realize that bitcoin is probably the most widely distributed crypto in existence right?
xezz

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

You are right it is not forked from BTC, but then your implying that the distribution of bitcoin is unbalanced because of the Mt. Gox trustee??  Roll Eyes

You do realize that bitcoin is probably the most widely distributed crypto in existence right?

Not only of that one but there were also a lot of BTC forks lately and why should you hold those afterwards? Yes it is well distributed around a lot of small holders. But there is also a big concentration on a few individuals. Imho all those BTC forks only had one goal: Make rich richer.
bitChipper

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

Not only of that one but there were also a lot of BTC forks lately and why should you hold those afterwards? Yes it is well distributed around a lot of small holders. But there is also a big concentration on a few individuals. Imho all those BTC forks only had one goal: Make rich richer.

If that were the prevailing goal then segwit 2x would have happened, it may be the goal of some to just fork to get richer but in most cases the forked coins look to serve a purpose. Bcash bigger blocks, bitcoin gold for GPU mining, but the added value of forking is that you actually do attain TX history of BTC ya know? So for all the forks it's like they automatically get a % of the bitcoin community to adopt them...some do, others just dump and move on.

This coin on the other hand just hijacks the name and doesnt fork off at all.....maybe because its too much work? Cheesy Cheesy
ssteinb86

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:42:12 AM

Not sure about the rest but the website looks awesome!
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

It will be necessary to study in more detail the project itself and team if it is. I wonder what the project plans and goals, as well as methods of implementation and implementation. The coin may be issued purely for speculative purposes and does not carry anything of value. But a lot of good reviews from beginners. I wonder what it is, they are paid for it or not?

I'm not an investor that comes on bitcointalk to shill a project for personal gain.

The specs are great also. 21m total coins and only 3m coins in circulation. That's a winner to me. Add the masternodes and the project elevates even more.

hip hop and away...

Pretty much what you say you are not doing is exactly what you are doing  Cheesy

The detail you go into about the specs are astonishing....wow just because it has 21m coins and 3m in circulation makes it a winner huh? Man it must have taken hours or research to come to that conclusion....

Go back 4-5 pages and you will see my post saying this coin WILL dump to 50-55k, guess I was right huh? Sorry but the only thing this coin has going for it is branding, and even then it's hijacking the bitcoin name and not even forking off. This is nothing more than a pivx/dash masternode clone with POS and a green branding angle.

Not that it's a terrible project, just don't believe hype, these young masternode coins are prone to consistent dumping right now.

lil, I bet you fill up your bathtub to the very top, get in and wonder why water flows out.

Move on child, let the big boys handle this. Sorry your bitconnect didn't work out. Cheesy
bitChipper

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

It will be necessary to study in more detail the project itself and team if it is. I wonder what the project plans and goals, as well as methods of implementation and implementation. The coin may be issued purely for speculative purposes and does not carry anything of value. But a lot of good reviews from beginners. I wonder what it is, they are paid for it or not?

I'm not an investor that comes on bitcointalk to shill a project for personal gain.

The specs are great also. 21m total coins and only 3m coins in circulation. That's a winner to me. Add the masternodes and the project elevates even more.

hip hop and away...

Pretty much what you say you are not doing is exactly what you are doing  Cheesy

The detail you go into about the specs are astonishing....wow just because it has 21m coins and 3m in circulation makes it a winner huh? Man it must have taken hours or research to come to that conclusion....

Go back 4-5 pages and you will see my post saying this coin WILL dump to 50-55k, guess I was right huh? Sorry but the only thing this coin has going for it is branding, and even then it's hijacking the bitcoin name and not even forking off. This is nothing more than a pivx/dash masternode clone with POS and a green branding angle.

Not that it's a terrible project, just don't believe hype, these young masternode coins are prone to consistent dumping right now.

lil, I bet you fill up your bathtub to the very top, get in and wonder why water flows out.

Move on child, let the big boys handle this. Sorry your bitconnect didn't work out. Cheesy

Wow sick burn man  Cheesy, is it like a shot at my weight or intelligence? As in I'm too fat so the water goes out of the bath tub or if I'm just to stupid to not fill the water to the point that i can get in and water goes out?? Either way i find it comical that i have to even consider if its a real insult at all, it almost seems like something a bot would say.

How bout you go check the bitconnect thread big boy, you will see in there i called that a ponzi that will implode even before it happened.

Widdle Jr. Member lol you are a newb.
stronger2

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

hip hop and away...

Wow sick burn man  Cheesy, is it like a shot at my weight or intelligence? As in I'm too fat so the water goes out of the bath tub or if I'm just to stupid to not fill the water to the point that i can get in and water goes out?? Either way i find it comical that i have to even consider if its a real insult at all, it almost seems like something a bot would say.

How bout you go check the bitconnect thread big boy, you will see in there i called that a ponzi that will implode even before it happened.

Here is the place to discuss project Green, not the Bitcoin for mutual taunting her, should have you give feedback or join the participation in projects of the Bitcoin Green
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:19:01 PM

https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "Bitcoin Green (BITG)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 9 Bitcoin Green (BITG)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_186.png
hiphoptrail

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

hip hop and away...

Lol, only a clown ass like yourself would think a members status represents their only account. Just goes to show that you are new to this space, Keep learning son. Kiss
bitChipper

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:28:36 PM

hip hop and away...

Here is the place to discuss project Green, not the Bitcoin for mutual taunting her, should have you give feedback or join the participation in projects of the Bitcoin Green

Did you even read my comments, i was discussing bitcoin green then he started attacking me haha
bitChipper

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

hip hop and away...

Lol, only a clown ass like yourself would think a members status represents their only account. Just goes to show that you are new to this space, Keep learning son. Kiss

So sad you can't make any bounties cause all of your newb accounts, and bagholding all your 2017 investments?? awww poor widdle newbie baby

avg bitcoin buy price $400 get on my level son.....u mad? Kiss Kiss

ignored, owned, bye  Grin Grin
hiphoptrail

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:55:53 AM

hip hop and away...

So sad you can't make any bounties cause all of your newb accounts, and bagholding all your 2017 investments?? awww poor widdle newbie baby

avg bitcoin buy price $400 get on my level son.....u mad? Kiss Kiss

ignored, owned, bye  Grin Grin

average buy price $150...suck on that. How about a $300k bet on who is the true king . Enjoy your dust clown ass or grow some balls an accept my challenge. In the meantime, your  ;)mom is calling you to shave her back
bitChipper

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:38:10 PM

40k incoming, support broken and looking pretty thin on the buy side
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

Bitcoin Green Exchange (3 quarter)
https://coindar.org/en/event/bitcoin-green-bitg-bitcoin-green-exchange-11190
Sampdrunyscul

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:23:01 AM

This is a very good plan with ability!
Unblemished idea, a very detailed and profitable plan, noticing website.
rabbitcoffee

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

40k incoming, support broken and looking pretty thin on the buy side

Somebody just selling off some masternodes!  Nothing to see here, carry on.
Sentti

Activity: 203

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:48:55 AM

The Green Exchange is coming! What are the SDAPPs? Do your own research here:

Bitcoin Green Roadmap: Our Plans For A Sustainable Future(updated roadmap)

https://medium.com/@bitcoingreen/bitcoin-green-roadmap-c1b052ed6889

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: