Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN  (Read 92510 times)
quietcrypto

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:41:54 PM

Looking forward to seeing the green exchange. Will really help to get BITG's name out there IMO.
yamcha89

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

in market overview which you explain above, it attracts the attention of investors. this project has a good future, and I am sure many investors will come to this project. good luck team!!! Wink. a very strong team with obvious success! I really liked your project and I wish you much success! glad to support you! join as soon as possible
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:02:33 PM

40k incoming, support broken and looking pretty thin on the buy side

2/2 now...... Cool

If i was shorting I would be making a killing....

It's really not hard to see these dumps coming if you have been paying attention to masternode coin ecosystem this year.

At nearly 10 million market cap BITG could still be way overvalued, sub 30k wouldn't surprise me to be honest.
rabbitcoffee

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

2/2 now...... Cool

It's really not hard to see these dumps coming if you have been paying attention to masternode coin ecosystem this year.

At nearly 10 million market cap BITG could still be way overvalued, sub 30k wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

http://docs.bitshares.org/bitshares/user/dex-short.html  Using your own collateral seems to be safer imho.
adamgilbert912

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

Bitcoin Green Masternode Hosting & 1-on-1 Setup Guidance
SetupMasternodes.com

Learn:

Setup Masternodes will guide you 1-on-1 over the phone on how to set up a BITG Masternode. This way, you'll be sure to know how to set up more Innova Masternodes in the future. The process is completely trustless, and takes as little as 1 hour.

Get it Done For You:

Don't feel like spending all the time to set up your VPS? We'll do it for you. Not only that, but you'll get 1 free hour of troubleshooting if you ever need it in the future. We've got your back.

Completely Hands Off:

Let us set up and take care of your Masternode while you receive all of the rewards. We provide top-quality Bitcoin Green Masternode hosting while handling any troubleshooting that needs to be made.

Need More Information? Talk with the Masternode Professionals!

Telegram: t.me/setupmasternodes
Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
bitChipper

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

2/2 now...... Cool

http://docs.bitshares.org/bitshares/user/dex-short.html  Using your own collateral seems to be safer imho.

Im not sure how this applies to BITG though? Are you implying I can make my own pegged token to BITG somehow on openledger and speculate on it?
rabbitcoffee

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:28:11 PM

2/2 now...... Cool

Im not sure how this applies to BITG though? Are you implying I can make my own pegged token to BITG somehow on openledger and speculate on it?
Dunno if this will help..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNCKyfvT-mw
vivland

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:51:23 PM

why this coin is still not covered a more extensive area of cryptobiina? What's wrong with listing on larger exchanges? I don't think the price is understated, I think there is nothing original, only duplication, what is in the announcements of such that may interest me as an investor, except the price tag of the coin, which is constantly directed down?

hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

Bitcoin Green Roadmap: Our Plans For A Sustainable Future

We’ve invested a lot of time mapping out exactly what functionality to build out for Bitcoin Green. We decided to focus on the objectives that will have maximal impact on our network and community. Many of these developments can be completed within the next few months, while some of our more ambitious goals will realistically take 1–2 years from here out. In this post, we’ve provided a high-level overview of what lies ahead for Bitcoin Green. We have a lot more to share, and we’ll post frequent in-depth follow-ups about specific objectives, as well as sneak peeks of the technology we’re developing. We’ve listed our objectives in order of estimated time until completion, from least to greatest.

Website, Team Page, and Whitepaper Overhaul [Q3 2018]

We want to update the community on a number of talented individuals who have recently joined our team by updating the team page on our site. We’ll be releasing interviews and profiles of some of our contributors, to allow the community to get to know the people behind the project. Besides the team page, we’ll also be overhauling the design of our site to improve user experience and make it easier to navigate. Much of the content on the site, such as explanations of the project and the problems of proof-of-work we are trying to solve, will also be updated. Since we wrote our original whitepaper in December, the scope of the project has expanded, and we’ll be updating the whitepaper to reflect that.
Bitcoin Green Exchange [Q3 2018]

As mentioned in our original roadmap, we will launch a cryptocurrency exchange with trading pairs denominated in Bitcoin Green and a focus on providing liquidity to currencies that employ energy-efficient, sustainable forms of network consensus. Expect to see trading pairs like DASH/BITG and PIVX/BITG. We are fast-approaching the launch of the exchange, and envision it to be a critical part of the Bitcoin Green ecosystem. As all trading pairs include Bitcoin Green, we anticipate the exchange will add significant liquidity to our cryptocurrency, making it easier and cheaper to exchange Bitcoin Green. There are a number of exciting features we cannot share until the upcoming launch, so stay tuned for more announcements.
Governance Mechanism Improvements [Q3 2018]

Right now our developers are finalizing a protocol upgrade to our decentralized governance mechanism. Currently, our governance system can be utilized to vote on budget proposals. We’ll extend this functionality to generalized (non-funded) proposals that will be critical for gauging the BITG community’s desires moving forward. Our generalized governance mechanism will be used for masternode holders to vote on important decisions which do not necessarily require BITG block reward funding. This means that critical decisions about the future development of Bitcoin Green can be made on-chain, in a decentralized and transparent fashion.
Additional Exchange Listings [Q3 2018]

We are working on getting at least one additional exchange listing for Bitcoin Green by the end of the quarter. Access to liquid markets is essential for the success of any cryptocurrency. Liquid exchanges allow for wider distribution of the coin, which lead to greater network effects essential for the success of a cryptocurrency. Wider distribution is even more important for proof-of-stake networks such as Bitcoin Green, since it means a larger group of people who are staking, processing transactions, and securing the network.
Mobile Wallets [Q3 2018]

Android and iOS wallets are currently in development. Right now 75%+ of Bitcoin Green is currently online and staking. While this is a great show of network support, we want people to actually use and circulate BITG! To encourage this, we will implement lightweight mobile applications that people can use to make fast, cheap transactions directly from their phones. QR code functionality in the apps will make in-person usage of BITG dramatically more streamlined.
Paper Wallets [Q3 2018]

Right now, the primary option to store BITG is on a desktop staking wallet. We currently have Linux, Mac, and Windows desktop wallets. For individuals who may not have access to computers or who may want secure offline BITG storage, we aim to implement a web wallet application users can use to generate public/private key pairs (paper wallets), as well as password-protected Keystore/JSON files, that can store and send BITG.
Bitcoin Green Foundation [Q4 2018]

We are in the process of creating a Zug, Switzerland based legal entity that will act as the supporting organization for all Bitcoin Green initiatives. This includes: A) our non-profit activities related to public education, research and promotion of sustainable network consensus 2) our development efforts to build out the various Bitcoin Green technologies 3) our community development efforts, including hosting and sponsoring proof-of-stake and Bitcoin Green conferences, meet-ups, and events and 4) our partnership efforts to join forces with other projects and organizations, within and outside the cryptoverse, whose missions align with ours.
Ledger Compatibility [Q4 2018]

Paper wallets, which publicly expose private keys, are not always the right option for storing cryptocurrency in an offline fashion. This is especially true if you need to frequently access your assets. Ledger is a provider of quality hardware wallets that currently has PIVX support. As a fork of PIVX, we won’t have to develop our ledger compatibility from scratch. We currently have our developers working on the integration.
Mobile Staking [Q4 2018]

After the mobile app is released, we plan on adding the ability to stake on your smartphone. As proof-of-stake consumes very little energy, it is feasible for a mobile phone to actively stake and process transactions, unlike with proof-of-work mining, which can damage a phone’s hardware. As part of our mission is to democratize the staking process, mobile staking will allow individuals without access to a computer or cloud server to help secure the network and receive block rewards that would otherwise be inaccessible to them.
Web Staking [Q4 2018]

We’ll be building out a client-side web application that can be used to stake Bitcoin Green within your browser while you are connected to the internet. By not requiring users to download the entire blockchain or the desktop wallet application, this will enable a light-weight staking solution. This will also help democratize the staking process for users who may not have a dedicated computer to use for processing transactions in the network.
Crowdfunding Platform [Q1 2019]

Our decentralized crowdfunding platform is designed to support donations and fundraising for sustainability related projects. The initial version of this platform will consist of an easy-to-use web application for decentralized crowdfunding listings. We’re researching the possibility of implementing a crowdfunding mechanism within our governance protocol. This will allow individuals to raise BITG for sustainability projects that align with our mission to promote sustainable network consensus, educate the public on blockchain technology, and combat environmentally-detrimental proof-of-work. This could also be leveraged by the open source developer community to fund tech developments.
Payment Integration [Q2 2019]

Going Green should be simple for merchants who want to lower their carbon footprint and accept BITG. Easy-to-use shopping cart plugins, donation buttons and Point of Sale (POS) tools will enable the next-generation of eco-friendly businesses. A single Bitcoin transaction has the same carbon footprint as driving a sedan for ~1150 miles. We want to show consumers that their choice of currency actually has a material impact on the environment, and to offer them a sustainable, cheap, and fast alternative.
Enhanced Proof-of-Stake Consensus [Q3 2019]

The developers behind Ethereum, the primary smart contract platform, are hard at work breaking new ground with their proof-of-stake research for the Casper launch. Our goal is to improve our version of proof-of-stake with innovations such as slashing and checkpoints that will ultimately be included in Ethereum.
Sustainable Decentralized Applications (SDAPPs) [Q4 2019]

A key part of the long term vision for Bitcoin Green is to ultimately enable environmentally-conscious decentralized applications to utilize the Bitcoin Green cryptocurrency. This will involve either adding smart contract functionality directly to our network or creating a decentralized relay system that will allow dApps on other platforms to use a tokenized, stake-able version of Bitcoin Green. For directly adding smart contract functionality, we are investing porting RootStock (RSK) to the Bitcoin Green blockchain. Alternatively, if a platform such as Cosmos is successfully launched, that would allow various dApps on various smart contract platforms to convert a tokenized version of BITG into the real coin in a secure and decentralized fashion. We view this as the ultimate use-case for BITG.
We hope you are as excited as we are for the future of Bitcoin Green! This is just the beginning of our content release schedule. Our network is only 5 months old. With the help of all our loyal BITG supporters, we’ve made great strides in such a short period of time. We have full confidence in the team and community that continues to grow around Bitcoin Green.

Please join our Discord community and follow us on Twitter!

hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

why this coin is still not covered a more extensive area of cryptobiina? What's wrong with listing on larger exchanges? I don't think the price is understated, I think there is nothing original, only duplication, what is in the announcements of such that may interest me as an investor, except the price tag of the coin, which is constantly directed down?

Let me try and shed some light briefly...

pow is a massive energy hog and will have to address it one day. In the meantime, it is a smart move to position other blockchains that are energy friendly.

Masternodes?

A growing community.

you claim price is always down...wrong. First, you need to look at satoshi value. If you don't know the importance of satoshi vs usd value, you will be eaten alive in this industry.

...and a host of other great plans...check out the roadmap.

all projects are a gamble. I choose to have bitg be one of mine in my portfolio. Spread your investments around. masternode projects are the next wave in crypto, jump in or miss the train.

hip hop and away...
heross2

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:46:02 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 06:46:47 AM by heross2

where 150 mn comes for 1 day?
vivland

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

pow is a massive energy hog and will have to address it one day. In the meantime, it is a smart move to position other blockchains that are energy friendly.

Masternodes?

A growing community.

you claim price is always down...wrong. First, you need to look at satoshi value. If you don't know the importance of satoshi vs usd value, you will be eaten alive in this industry.

all projects are a gamble. I choose to have bitg be one of mine in my portfolio. Spread your investments around. masternode projects are the next wave in crypto, jump in or miss the train.

hip hop and away...
  let me disagree with you, the master as a tactic is the benefit of short - term profit. Everyone wants profit, everyone wants passive income, but without bright ideas, such a regime will lead to utopia. Demand creates supply, when there is no demand, supply dies. This is the law of the market. That's why I asked my question, because now there are a lot of proposals on nodes, energy conservation is great, but it's not enough now.

Sentti

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:17:21 PM

More here: https://www.reddit.com/r/btcgreen/comments/8xe1yj/a_healthy_sign_of_network_growth/

bitChipper

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:20:49 PM

Masternodes?

A growing community.

hip hop and away...
  let me disagree with you, the master as a tactic is the benefit of short - term profit. Everyone wants profit, everyone wants passive income, but without bright ideas, such a regime will lead to utopia. Demand creates supply, when there is no demand, supply dies. This is the law of the market. That's why I asked my question, because now there are a lot of proposals on nodes, energy conservation is great, but it's not enough now.

Ive said it before this coin has a good branding but just cheering about POS energy efficiency all the time says nothing really, coins have been doing this....well since PPC in 2013. What will set these masternode coins apart in the future will be their governance models in my opinion.

Again I think this coin is still a bit over-valued and could come down to ~5-8mil market cap, would be careful buying at these levels...just my opinion
heross2

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

what new exchanges it will be?
some huge?
tobren

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:18:36 AM

buy at any level this is going to be a huge coin.
rabbitcoffee

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

Yeah supply/demand...uh right.  Boss said to move this down so I did, don't get your panties in a bind.  Go ahead talk game rigged just like stock market USA #1.
bitChipper

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:12:01 AM

2/2 now...... Cool

3/3

Would put 18k-22k sats at the floor looking at the chart, those levels would also put BITG around 5million market cap which seems pretty reasonable considering other masternode projects.

Holders gotta be hating these constant dumps but I think price will stabilize here soon.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:52:54 PM

Is there any other system or service in place other then staking, MN, and payment method in order to keep BITG in demand?
Or is this in devalopment, plans coming?
Richard.D.James

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:37:20 PM

You want to stake the whole day but you don´t wanna let your PC run around the Clock?

Then you shall give Stakinglab a try Wink A POS and Masternode Pool where Coins come together to max out the gain.
You´ll save energy and the costs of it.No need 4 running a PC all day long,but you´ll stake 24/7 and you can also take part in the Masternodes,which always provide some awesome special benifits,without spending 1000´s of $ Dollars.

You have to pay low taxes ONLY on your accumulated Coins.

These Coins are supported yet:

AeriumX,Alqo,APR Coin,Arion,Blocknode,Bitcoin Green,Buzz,Cheese,ColossusXT,Condensate Rain,Condominium,Deviant Coin,Diverse,Ember,Everest,Force,Gin Coin,Ignition Coin,Impleum,Interstellar Hold,LightPayCoin,Medic Coin,Monkey Project,Motile,MTI,Mutual Coin,Dravite Coin,Nodium,OPC Coin,OPCX,Peony,Phore,PivX,Rampant,Rover Coin,SCRIV,SmartCash,Solaris,Steep,Tokugawa,Varius,XGOX,XGOX Dark,Zest..and so on.

Please take care and get informed on: https://masternodes.online/

and if you had done that ...take a look at the Lab ^^

https://pool.stakinglab.io/ref/977e7a055a

Better staking together Cheesy ...and mate,sorry for the affliate inside-you got no disadvantage of it but you are welcome to kick it out if you want  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: