Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops Are Everywhere...Still Catching Them?  (Read 518 times)
vdiablo3

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:09:49 PM

Is spending a very few minutes for getting free tokens waste? I understand most of the airdrop are scams but if the coin really reaches a good amount at some point of time it will really earn you. Just wasting a few minutes of a day will not earn you anything  Sad If we really participate in most of the airdrops some will help us out and most will not but getting free tokens for doing really nothing is really good as sometime or the other they may give good results.

I had been participating in airdrops for one month and I got nothing) I think it is a waste of time.

coolcharacter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:12:02 PM

You answered your question OP. Airdrops are a waste of time if the team is not good enough however if you invested in a strong coin with an awesone team with a great roadmap then the airdrops are definitely worth it.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:34:04 AM

I got tired too and also they got more complicated now. They need you to join not just twitter but facebook, discord and some even requires a reddit account. Another reason I stopped because long ago, I joined 20 of them in a span of one week and I get nothing in return.
Titus pollo

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:50:05 AM

It's starting to be overhelming but i'll keep doing them on interesting project
gestknpa

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:28:06 AM

Indeed, almost all airdrop now is just a waste of time. But why not? at least we got some free tokens and make it a collection in our address hahaha.
But we have to be careful because some airdrop asks us to send a bit eth to pay the sending fee (Most of them are scam)
I feel so. More and more airdrops have a variety of requests ... Sometimes these free coins are not that easy to get and I am getting more and more disappointed.
gestknpa

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

I got tired too and also they got more complicated now. They need you to join not just twitter but facebook, discord and some even requires a reddit account. Another reason I stopped because long ago, I joined 20 of them in a span of one week and I get nothing in return.
This is really disappointing. I do not like airdrop now. Because it's not sure if it will be as promised. This makes more and more people prefer bounties.
nicedreams

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

Too many airdrops so, of course, the quality drop sharply in term of value. Though, I don't think it was a waste of time as you said. If you lucky, hit the jackpot with very high-value airdrops and that was a chance too. If not, still something right?
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

Too many airdrops so, of course, the quality drop sharply in term of value. Though, I don't think it was a waste of time as you said. If you lucky, hit the jackpot with very high-value airdrops and that was a chance too. If not, still something right?
That's why I don't do Airdrops, i still prefer joining bounties,those seems legit since I want that something came from work.  Those free tokens from Airdrops we cant really guaranteed just risk our profile.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:50:45 AM

for myself I just catch a little airdrop which I think is nice and ignores the airdrop that is not clear.
Liberdy

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:53:07 AM

So what are the best airdops out there?
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

I believe that some are having a very good potential and some aren't really worth your time , even if it's a few minutes...

gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

I believe that some are having a very good potential and some aren't really worth your time , even if it's a few minutes...

most airdrops theese days are scam,, I joined a lot, about 30++, but only 2 sent the coin to my wallet..
I think we should be carefull enough where to store our data, as I think a lot of airdrops only wants people to send their data without any intention to send the coin..

I think we better focuss ourself with high profile bounty campaign..

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

Without a good team behind, any project whether using airdrops or not, will just be nothing. A team with a good vision, plans and strategies can pull a coin up in value sooner or later.

Agree. Any way if you do not have a good team and promote a bad one can make a good project fail in the middle of the road.
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

hard to find a good airdrop. most airdrops are indeed only with referal links. i found a few ones with no referal who are a proper airdrop but it is very hard to keep up.

so many of them right now

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

I used to try to make money on this, but this only gives you a pile of unnecessary letters in the mail, which are then sent to spam, so of course there is always a chance to collect some kind of altcoin, but it is very small.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:53:13 AM

After a good initial start, there were not too many good airdrops in December. Now in January I found a few nice ones again.

It is not true that "the most of them require private key". Actually there were only a few phishing airdrops, and you should just avoid them. Nobody should ask you for your private key. It's called "private" for a reason. Actually most of them warn you not to enter your private key in the public key address bar.

The trick is to avoid spending too much time on filling forms and you can start by avoiding those without a good bitcointalk thread or at least a very good web page, then obvious phishing attacks, and those that ask you to react very quickly (just 100 participants.....). The latter are usually made just for pump and dump purposes and it is quite impossible to get them.

There are a few nice telegram chats and pages all around that you can use to keep track of airdrops without loosing too much time on searching yourself. If you want, I can post you some links here.

Airdrops are a legit way of distribution and many serious projects use them wisely, very often combining them with ICOs.

Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:55:53 AM

If you have some free time you can part in airdrops, one of the filled airdrop will be pumped in the future and you can profit 1kusd, for example i remember ebtc and sugar exchange tokens

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

Airdrop use to be valuable,but lately most are just data collector and scammers,everyone got to be careful,if you still airdrop hunting,better create a wallet mainly for airdrop.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:37:39 AM

Airdrops looks for me like waste of time. To fill the form takes 2 minutes. To find good one may take a week. Maybe good for students or scoolboys to start with tons of free time. Maybe someone now good resourse for good airdrops info?

hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:40:11 AM

I think airdrop are a really good oportunity to make some extra cash without much effort, just fill the from and you are good to go.

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: