Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To be honest, how many people use bitcoin to invest  (Read 1239 times)
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

People see bitcoin the wrong way. It is an investment sure but you can spend it. Come on people spend your bitcoin it is much better and easier decentralized and not supported or has anything to do with banks. Why you want fiat? >.< This defeats the purpose of bitcoin entirely. I really can't understand it. I just save that bitcoin knowing it will go up in value and spend it as needed. I don't even use fiat anymore. Good riddance to useless fiat.
Well... Ok i use fiat for food and bills but everything else is crypto baby!!
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:34:49 PM

As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley

From my limited experience in the crypto-currency sector, I would advice to keep a few things in mind while investing in Bitcoins. These are:

1. Bitcoin is highly volatile, and therefore avoid panic selling during the dips.
2. Don't expect Bitcoin to give you 100x returns in 10 days. Be prepared to hold on to your coins for at least 1-2 years.
3. Don't try to re-invest your coins in ponzi-schemes and crypto-stocks.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

That is the sad truth about Bitcoin, it has been known as an investment vehicle first rather than knowing its a currency in the first place. This things that made it look like a money making asset is because of the volatility it has made and with the recent jump of 1,000$ to 20,000$ in just over a year it made it look like an opportunity for most and it became more popular as a way to earn rather than to use as a currency for payment. Also with the recent network fees which are insanely high using it as what its originally made is unappealing because there is no person who would like to incur additional cost.
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

Have you forgotten the very reason for Bitcoin? It was to serve as a payment method for any type of transaction. But the problem is that its value had risen that we had forgotten its main reason why it was built.

He ask how many people will invest on bitcoin he will not ask what was the reason why we here in bitcoin? It is true that bitcoin can serve as a payment aside from that we can earn profit in different ways like joining signature campaign, bounties and twitter campaign. But no one knows how many traders have in bitcoin especially bitcoin is very popular now. I think not less than in a million users because there are some countries banned bitcoin because of their different reasons.
haracutama

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

By now you can probably see that the answer isn’t that simple. It’s not just a matter of should you invest, but also a matter of how to invest. Like I said in the beginning, start by educating yourself. Learn about the currency, what affects it, what are its advantages and disadvantages, etc. You can get a lot of basic education&nbsp;through our free Bitcoin crash course (sign up at the bottom of this post).

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley
Nearly 20% in my country invested in bitcoin and 30% knew what bitcoin was but did not invest much of the polemic that happened in last year , the remaining 50% did not to know bitcoin and function of bitcoin
Back to 20% of people investing in bitcoin only 15% of people know its function and 5% only have capital following people who have succeeded from bitcoin ,it's all just my opinion if there is additional later maybe I will return here

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

yes. many people think that bitcoin is just an investment in the internet world, but actually bitcoin covers all aspects, trade, transactions, development, and others. I think everyone should start to realize that bitcoin is already a part of our lives.

I think so many people have realize this but not less people try to deny bitcoin.
Bitcoin is very good to use as investment and day trade like you said but for transaction, bitcoin still needs to improve itself become more faster and lower fee. After those things solved, nothing can deny it again.
The fee issues are likely to be resolved soon and I believe that with the increase in the number of miners, these issues will come to an end. Bitcoin is the legendary coin and there is no other single coin which has got the potential of taking over the throne of bitcoin.

We need to be little patient with bitcoin so that these fee issues could be resolved. Even if these issues take time, holding bitcoin will still work best for producing big money.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

Hi,

That's a tricky question... Because I think most people first came into bitcoin just because "someone" had told them they could make a lot of money. So many people rapidly quit just because they see that bitcoin is not such an eldorado...

Yet for those who stay... Well I guess that some still don't really care about bitcoin as long as they can make money through trading. But indeed, this is not the aim of bitcoin. It has been designed as a currency potentially allowing people to get rid of the control of any financial authority...

So, yeah, it would be great to communicate about bitcoin itself than about its potential for individual profit. But I can understand this would be less attractive!  Wink

rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

Few people in my social circle know bitcoin, let alone use it. I got to bitcoin as a friend told me, but I just used bitcoin as an investment.
Huge people also go ahead for investment Not in count. But investment is good things and Trading also good for more self capital. More of people going be know about bitcoin. 😇😊

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
hao2067755834

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

Yes, most people will invest in BTC only because BTC will bring them wealth.

BTC decentralization, BTC transfer convenience, these characteristics they do not know!

Bitcoin technology will grow stronger, and Banks and fiat currencies will not be as safe as they think, and bitcoin is safer than fiat money. I know how to control it, I know its inflation rate, and I know how it was created.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
jundy020

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:26:52 AM

No exact amount of people but it is less than 5% of the worlds population, mostly are millenials and some are real investors, but I think most of them doesn't invest too much because maybe of low salary and have to use their money for their families, on the other hand the real investors which invest too much of the money to bitcoin and they are really few, i guess but the most important is as the time goes by many people will keep and start using bitcoin in their lives.
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

This is a definite investment but you can spend it.

Most of what we see in the Bitcoin community has invested heavily.

And since so many people are investing in Bitcoin, there is also the possibility that the price or value of Bitcoin has increased rapidly.

Many are investing now because the current price or bitcoin value is already quite high.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:35:30 AM

Right now I use Bitcoin as a speculative investment.  It has the potential for sizable gains.  It takes up a very tiny portion of my portfolio.  I consider it as an asset, like gold.  It definitely doesn’t act like a company stock because it doesn’t produce any income.  I only profit if there is a rise in its price.  
selfsell office team (OP)

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:30:14 AM

On the other hand, Bitcoin also helps many people who do not have access to banking. Bitcoin shipments can be made anytime between Bitcoin account holders either inside or outside the country without the need for such conditions in banks that not all can fulfill. Bitcoin can be converted into the country's currency for withdrawal and is spent in that country. In fact, many merchants or merchants have begun to receive payments with Bitcoin such as Dell, Microsoft, Overstock, Rakuten, Marui information center in Japan, restaurants and hotels in Bali. Thus Bitcoin becomes the universal currency in the world

Yes, in many countries, shopping malls and businesspeople accept bitcoin payments. This is the only bitcoin value that can be accepted by everyone now. We hope bitcoin will gradually be accepted by the whole world, even if China and other countries accept it , Let it be the world's currency, each country can reasonably make Bitcoin and French currency exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:33:44 AM

yes. many people think that bitcoin is just an investment in the internet world, but actually bitcoin covers all aspects, trade, transactions, development, and others. I think everyone should start to realize that bitcoin is already a part of our lives.

I think so many people have realize this but not less people try to deny bitcoin.
Bitcoin is very good to use as investment and day trade like you said but for transaction, bitcoin still needs to improve itself become more faster and lower fee. After those things solved, nothing can deny it again.
The fee issues are likely to be resolved soon and I believe that with the increase in the number of miners, these issues will come to an end. Bitcoin is the legendary coin and there is no other single coin which has got the potential of taking over the throne of bitcoin.

We need to be little patient with bitcoin so that these fee issues could be resolved. Even if these issues take time, holding bitcoin will still work best for producing big money.

Bitcoin transaction costs is a problem, but bitcoin actually faces a more hit problem, that is, his congestion problem, expansion is imminent. If bitcoin gets congested as the number of user groups and the number of transactions increases, its transaction fees will certainly go up as well. Bitcoin is now the main problem: to solve the problem of congestion

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

Right now I use Bitcoin as a speculative investment.  It has the potential for sizable gains.  It takes up a very tiny portion of my portfolio.  I consider it as an asset, like gold.  It definitely doesn’t act like a company stock because it doesn’t produce any income.  I only profit if there is a rise in its price.  

Bitcoin can be used as a safe-haven asset, and secondly, his value has steadily risen, attracting a lot of people to invest in bitcoin.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

I actually use my bitcoin to just circulate my bitcoin stock. Also, to investing it on other small ventures I encash it first because even if pur country is welcome and open armed when it comes to cryptocurrency we still do not have the technology to fully support the cryptocurrency payments that are with Japan or some other major countries that is why I have to encash it first before

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:44:15 AM

Hi,

That's a tricky question... Because I think most people first came into bitcoin just because "someone" had told them they could make a lot of money. So many people rapidly quit just because they see that bitcoin is not such an eldorado...

Yet for those who stay... Well I guess that some still don't really care about bitcoin as long as they can make money through trading. But indeed, this is not the aim of bitcoin. It has been designed as a currency potentially allowing people to get rid of the control of any financial authority...

So, yeah, it would be great to communicate about bitcoin itself than about its potential for individual profit. But I can understand this would be less attractive!  Wink

My friend, you answered quite well, and I really agree with your point of view. The original intention of bitcoin design is to get out of control of the financial world and to create a fair and reasonable way to pay for transactions. Bitcoins can actually be traded as money , But bitcoin lacks the recognition and protection of the government behind it or some indigenous people because bitcoin is decentralized and there are both advantages and drawbacks that no one can control bitcoin but bitcoin Is indeed limited, and if the world trades Bitcoin in one currency, once the bitcoin crashes, the crisis will be national, I dream bitcoin can be accepted by the world, blockchain technology can be reasonable Application, but does not expect bitcoin to become the only currency in the world. As long as bitcoin possesses a world where it belongs, blockchain technology can revolutionize a new era. Thank you, dear friend.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

Yes of course, but time and experience is needed to trade and other aspects you mention. Investment and holding of the coin is the easiest way to be involved in crypto.

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

I actually use my bitcoin to just circulate my bitcoin stock. Also, to investing it on other small ventures I encash it first because even if pur country is welcome and open armed when it comes to cryptocurrency we still do not have the technology to fully support the cryptocurrency payments that are with Japan or some other major countries that is why I have to encash it first before

Bitcoin is equal to gold in cryptocurrency, so even though there are many others cryptocurrency but everyone still more recognizes bitcoin, the value of bitcoin's user community and bitcoin is relatively steady, just as in the national currency, The dollar is relatively stable, and the user base behind is very large, so many countries accept the dollar
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: