Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To be honest, how many people use bitcoin to invest  (Read 1244 times)
luckybegum3907

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:22:29 AM

Bitcoin shipments can be made anytime between Bitcoin account holders either inside or outside the country without the need for such conditions in banks that not all can fulfill. Bitcoin can be converted into the country's currency for withdrawal and is spent in that country. In fact, many merchants or merchants have begun to receive payments with Bitcoin such as Dell, are true to make the transactions easier although that isn't fulfilled yet. I am investing in Bitcoin but it is not one of my priority on its uses. It is in the advantage of the price that makes it a great long-term investment. Bitcoin is still gaining lots of investors and it could be the required contribution to its growth. Here in my country, I don't think that there are a lot of investors yet but I'm looking forward that many will contribute to the development of Bitcoin to become a currency in the future. Eventually,  when those ICO that involves the use of cryptocurrency becomes successful, then we can see the increase in bitcoin usability.
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:47:48 AM

A lot, we are involved in many ICO are bitcoin or Ethereum as a medium of investment, just like real money. In the Internet, the role of bitcoin covers a wide range of areas, there are various fields, so bitcoin can invest a lot of things.
i dont know if how many people are  investing in bitcoin but as far as i know a lot of people are investing in bitcoin just because they sure their money will grow faster as they think even billionaires are investing in bitcoin because of the profit they can get into it.
So i dont know personally if how many people are investing in bitcoin.

smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:53:53 AM

Bitcoin for me is convenience. It is like credit cards and other type of cards we use in transacting with other individuals and establishments. Aside from these we can also earn from it. Compared to the total of population in the world, the bitcoin users percentage is very small. So I think there is a huge possible income to this type of investment.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
ralags

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:54:41 AM

Until few days people are pouring money into bitcoin when fud happend it fluctuated max of 7k dollars a day and most of the people moved to different coins. With that btc dominance is going down but with rise of ethereum investing has taken a detour
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

I think there's only 30percent over 100percent in the whole world because here in my country bitcoin is not popular and people they don't believe in bitcoin. that's why low investors here.

avithohol

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

I think it's very many and you can't count all of them because all of them are anonymous.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

I think there's only 30percent over 100percent in the whole world because here in my country bitcoin is not popular and people they don't believe in bitcoin. that's why low investors here.
Alas it is! because the people of your country are not aware of something future maker and the life changer, in my country it is not like this as bitcoin is the main currency and it is famous all around the world according to the present condition of bitcoin, rise and fall happens but in my place bitcoin is so famous and popular, as only 2 or 3 percent of people in my country are not aware of bitcoin but the remaining almost 90 percent are investing in bitcoin and they are happy enough with their bitcoin investment and for the profit they are getting from bitcoin.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

That is not that much, I want to say that is a lot though because there is a lot of people on this planet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:58:38 PM

From the time it started until now, I think were counting millions of investor on bitcoin. This include people like me who have a small amount bitcoin but I still consider it as an investment. If you were talking about millionaires who invested on bitcoin, I think there's only thousands of them. Bitcoin is getting popular nowadays, the investors population will increase this year and the upcoming years.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:08:22 AM

It’s not just a matter of should you invest, but also a matter of how to invest.
AfanasjevIur

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

The total number of purses, in the first place, was estimated on the basis of information received from survey participants. In addition, "the number of downloads from major purse operators' websites and Bitcoin's basic implementation" was taken into account.
kikay15

Activity: 127

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley
We dont think so if how many people are investing in bitcoin, but I can assure that a lot of them are rich because of bitcoin.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
diwataluna

Activity: 224
Merit: 103

0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

Those who entered last year (including me) are probably in it in part for investment. I think there was a report on the wallet addresses with balances. You should search for that. Definitely not a million people yet. The good question also is how many banks use bitcoin now as investment.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

There is a lot of people. investing in bitcoin all over the world including me.  For me bitcoin is very convinient to use because im a house wife and i don't have a lot of time bitcoin is mynmain source of income to helo my husband. without bitcoin i think we can't save up some money for the future of our children. bitcoin give us more profit compared to banks.
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

For me personally, I use my Bitcoins for trading, investment and currency purposes. I use it as an asset, a medium for my investments on ICOs, I also do trading, buy and sell of coins and I also use my Bitcoin to shop or purchase things online, may it be food, product, services, flights and even accommodation. There are a lot of things that people can do using their Bitcoins.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

It is impossible to count how many people are involved in bitcoin, but I think there is a lot of investment in bitcoin right now, and it can be assured that a lot of people are rich because of bitcoin.
matoo

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

Most of people think BTC is just a speculation.
But I believe in XEM...
Lina_Selfsell

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:11:30 AM

Then the problem comes, how to apply Bitcoin or Bitcoin tech to a practical senario?

As a young, passionate, yet not rich girl, I'm always expecting there's a platform investing individuals like me. I like singing, but never got a chance to attend formal education due to some reason. So when I get to know SelfSell, a platform investing in young people, I'm crazy happy. Though it has a strict review processing, I want to have a try.

SelfSell is born with reference to Theory of Human Capital Investment. Investors can pick the individuals to support them based on their genuine appreciation of individual skills and development, and talented individuals are able to achieve their own ideals through individual IPO. Through low-cost individual fundraising on SelfSell Platform, such funds will be applied to people’s education, training, physical and mental health and other fields.

Every young person has his/her own ideal, and needs financial and social support to some extent. But young people, who suffer from poor economic conditions of families, are often forced by reality to temporarily give up their ideals, say goodbye to their studies prematurely or take on the disfavored jobs that can merely subsidize their families.

SelfSell helps young people achieve their own ideals through individual IPO. Now more and more talented individuals gathered here to attend this promising project.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

Know about bitcoin is a lot of people. But to understand and make money from bitcoin not everyone can do. As far as I know, there are very few people who are good at virtual money. I really admire my niece, he is very good at bitcoin and has become rich from bitcoin trading. I also participated in bitcoin for a long time but I did not succeed with my niece.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

To be honest, many people are using bitcoin, we don't know the real amount of people using bitcoin but not all of people are using investing their are other sources to have or earn their money, don't stick to the one source make or think other source to have a money and to be your future become brighter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: