Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To be honest, how many people use bitcoin to invest  (Read 1239 times)
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:02:12 AM

You're making money if you're buying and selling. Prices are now very low.
People who buy bitcoin from high price have to make compulsory investments.
If they do not want to hurt, they will wait.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:52:33 PM

On the Internet, there are a huge number of different services (so-called crypto-currency cranes) that allow you to earn bitcoins without attachments when you introduce captcha
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:03:10 PM

As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley
It is clear that bitcoin is primarily a currency, and should be used as a means of payment, but at the moment not all countries are ready for this. I think in the future we will be able to use not only bitcoin as a payment (as a currency), but also other leading crypto-currencies.

bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:07:33 PM

I have well studied bitcoin technology and understand what it is for and how good this currency is, but despite this, now it is only an investment for me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:13:49 PM

For me I am not 100% sure  of how many people used bitcoin cause some other people will just say that they invest bitcoin  but in real they don't have it yet.
In fact that is difficult to give a figure about the bitcon users, but i think that still the bitcoin users are very low as compare to the total population of the world, because still in most of the places bitcoin is not as such popular, in some places even people do not have any idea about bitcoin. I think that it will take some more time when bitcoin will become more popular and will be use almost everywhere in the world.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:27:03 PM

I cannot understand how this OP post could get some merit, since I could even understand the second sentence, so badly it is written in English.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

A lot, we are involved in many ICO are bitcoin or Ethereum as a medium of investment, just like real money. In the Internet, the role of bitcoin covers a wide range of areas, there are various fields, so bitcoin can invest a lot of things.
Yes there are a lot of people are using bitcoin when investing in ICO but in the real world specially here in our country i did not see the practical use of bitcoin because it is not yet widely adapted here. Maybe in the future when they will see the advantage of blockchain technology, that would be the time the government will adapt bitcoin as a mode of payment.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:15:27 PM

I don't think it's bad. The more investors, the stronger bitcoin. And people who have invested in it anyway then study its technology.

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

I think it is because bitcoin is still not developed well as currency. We practically do not use it as a means of payment. Therefore, at this point in time, bitcoin is an investment.

alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

The question of volatility is a double-edged sword, although it seems from time to time that it is gradually being removed. Of course, this is a negative factor in the commercial space
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

Few people know how to invest in bitcoin. To be honest, very few people know about bitcoin. So many people think bitcoin to get rich should invest in to lose money immediately because of lack of knowledge. Some of the other players are buying bitcoins without knowing the current bitcoin market. If you do not know, invest in a loss. The scammers on the internet pretty much.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

Few people know how to invest in bitcoin. To be honest, very few people know about bitcoin. So many people think bitcoin to get rich should invest in to lose money immediately because of lack of knowledge. Some of the other players are buying bitcoins without knowing the current bitcoin market. If you do not know, invest in a loss. The scammers on the internet pretty much.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:35:27 AM

To be honest I think most of them just use bitcoin as a way to get rich quick. Not many people care about the freedom that bitcoin provides and the great payment system it is. Plus not to mention the privacy it provides when transacting online.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley

For real though, I invested money on bitcoins not only to make a quick buck out of it buy I know for a fact that when I have bitcoins and make people aware of the benefits it has like decentralization and all of its other advantages, I support and allow people to appreciate bitcoin as it is.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:41:52 PM

For real though, I invested money on bitcoins not only to make a quick buck out of it buy I know for a fact that when I have bitcoins and make people aware of the benefits it has like decentralization and all of its other advantages, I support and allow people to appreciate bitcoin as it is.
That is very generous of you. Bitcoin is the best investment at the present moment it can give big financial benefits with time. Sharing this precious information with others is a big sign of your care and humanity. If they grasp the idea of bitcoin and invest in here, one day they will also become rich and all the credit goes to you. As a human, we should help others in all possible means and giving knowledge to someone for free is the most virtuous deed. Keep it up Sir.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

For now Bitcoin not so popular in our world to use it everyday. So many people using it just to invest in ICO's and I don't see something bad in it.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:00:12 PM

Yes, most people are attracted by the opportunity to earn with Biotin, or just keep the money profitable. That's how I joined bitcoin, too.

Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

Yes even i have seen lots of people investing on bitcoin because of the greed to become millionaire in short time . Lots of people were regret not to buy bitcoin while its price was less . Now their term came but most of them dont dare to buy . Here what makes difference between true investors and greedy investors.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

actually there are still a few who invest in bitcoin because they are still a lot who believe with investments like gold and other, bitcoin is still very new and still very new, they are big investors are still not sure with this bitcoin just imagine if everyone is investing into bitcoin and want buy bitcoin then definitely bitcoin price will become very expensive because bitcoin will be more difficult to obtain.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:49:24 AM

What a shame that so many people come here only because of money. I try to learn something new about Bitcoin everyday and this forum helps me with it. A lot of people heard about Bitcoin from the news which were saying that Bitcoin has given a lot of profits to investors who bought it few years earlier. Many people who bought Bitcoin won't be able to tell you much about it. They will only encourage you because of profits. That's really bad, people are greedy, they want to earn a lot of money without doing much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: