Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To be honest, how many people use bitcoin to invest  (Read 1242 times)
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley

actually there are still a few who invest in bitcoin because they are still a lot who believe with investments like gold and other, bitcoin is still very new and still very new, they are big investors are still not sure with this bitcoin just imagine if everyone is investing into bitcoin and want buy bitcoin then definitely bitcoin price will become very expensive because bitcoin will be more difficult to obtain.

Man, really very few people have invested in Bitcoin. I suppose the majority of them comes from Asian countries. here is the article that you can read about some statistics: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@jimmco/how-many-people-touched-bitcoin-up-to-2017-and-what-is-current-adoption
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

What a shame that so many people come here only because of money. I try to learn something new about Bitcoin everyday and this forum helps me with it. A lot of people heard about Bitcoin from the news which were saying that Bitcoin has given a lot of profits to investors who bought it few years earlier. Many people who bought Bitcoin won't be able to tell you much about it. They will only encourage you because of profits. That's really bad, people are greedy, they want to earn a lot of money without doing much.
But the main purpose of yours when you're going to this market is absolutely profits right ? So why you are saying bad stuffs about people who has the same reasons when they joined Bitcoin just like you ?
Is that really unfair for them at all ? We're all finding our profits but some guys actually didn't get it through these dumps and that's the reason many people are leaving Bitcoin. It's reducing the number of Bitcoin users so much.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley
a lot of people or investors who just look at bitcoin is a place to earn profits and money quickly and instantly without them knowing true about bitcoin and what it should do

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

a lot of people or investors who just look at bitcoin is a place to earn profits and money quickly and instantly without them knowing true about bitcoin and what it should do
Honestly, there's no exact data as to how many people use bitcoin for investment, because every single day a new bitcoiner will come and join the market. This market is still developing, but I'm sure that many people become rich through investment within a shorter period of time, they're able to gain huge profit. Strategically, you have to be a wise player when you become part of it. When the price is down, it's an opportunity for us to buy, hold, and sell it high, depending on the market status.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

I think everyone who has bitcoin is waiting for it to grow in value and consider it a profitable investment. I here is a bit keep on the future
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

I think that a large enough number because bitcoin most of the people who keep it considers it an investment
InterFinex_JB

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

I started out by being purely an investor, but over time I've implemented bitcoin (and to be honest, ETH to a larger degree) into my existing marketing business and almost ALL my expenses and payments are done in crypto. It works like magic and my favorite part is - it keeps me safe from PayPal!
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

All my friends who are engaged in cryptocurrencies prefer to keep a certain amount of bitcoin for the future as an investment

vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

Very much, because bitcoin is more popular and the general public is more familiar with bitcoin than altcoin. So bitcoin users to invest far more.
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:12:22 PM

I don't fully understand what you've meant by your message and just wondering why your post get merited for being low quality. To be honest people, a lot of people confused the way bitcoin was made, or the purpose it serves, most of the people get or jump into bitcoin craze because of its appreciative value, not its uses. If bitcoin doesn't increase in price, just a stable one, do you think it will be this widely used? It may be no, because as I stated, a lot of people only jump into it not because of its use but because of it's dynamically changing value.
chirst adam94

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

Most of the people I know and are interested in the crypto currencies use them for investment.
Few of them use them as a means of payment, for the simple reason that they have no place to do so.
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

Not everyone wants to use bitcoin as an investment, some people buy it with different things and services.
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

I think that bitcoin was created to invest in it and then to receive a larger amount after these investments.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:59:16 AM

I personally invest a lot in bitcoin, I think that this also affects the market. I contribute to the rise in bitcoin prices.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:57:08 PM

There should be tens of millions of people investing in BTC, and in Japan and South Korea, 80% of people already know about BTC.

yousuf123

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. i think everyone should start to realize that bitcoin is already a part of our lives.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

To be honest, I did not see someone using bitcoin in the real world, because bitcoin is still banned in my country and there is no channel to support the use of bitcoin in reality.
thats a sad story mate,then why are you still remains here?if you cant even use bitcoin and as what youve said you never saw bitcoin has been used in real,what about convertion to fiat?thats why were lucky that we come to use crypto as often ,because our government has no bad issue about bitcoin though week ago theres a large money that involves bitcoin whos scammed
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:50:55 PM

bitcoin has used for invest by peoples since long ago. i think bitcoin purpose was to replace payment system.
Peoples expected to use bitcoin as a payment. but now, bitcoin has used for trading and investing more than used for payment system.

cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

Not a few of my acquaintances who invested bitcoin just because bitcoin was in its heyday. So some of them feel they should get involved and take part in bitcoin. So they start investing. And that's why they don't know the other aspects that bitcoin can do.

Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:17:39 PM

Tens of millions of people around the world have already invested in encryption, and many people in Japan, South Korea, the United States and China buy encryption.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: