Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbiee in altcoins  (Read 708 times)
jamez2001 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:30:20 AM

Hello im newbie, some of my friend teaching me of this kind cryptocurrency. can someone teach me to have a huge profit of cryptoworld by free? im a poor so i want to take time in this world
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RakelA96

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:48:45 AM

Hello im newbie, some of my friend teaching me of this kind cryptocurrency. can someone teach me to have a huge profit of cryptoworld by free? im a poor so i want to take time in this world
you have capital? if you have, you can try trading in cyptocurrency. tutorial can search on google and youtube, with tutorial you can not directly reliable in trading (experience is the key and learn from mistakes)
If you not have capital for trading you can try airdrop, airdrop have a huge profit or bounty (you must raise your rank position in this forum at least Jr. Member)
you can read about rank and activity here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0

do not be lazy to read in this forum
hope it can helps you.
elitemom

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

where from should i start to become a good trader?  Roll Eyes
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:54:10 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 04:47:51 PM by sanbashiyi
Merited by RakelA96 (1)

There isn't any quick way to make large sum of money in crypto world. Of course, you can go for airdrops that are free and need minimal efforts. Also there are bounty campaigns on this forum that can help you earning good. But for that you need a better rank as well as you need to make quality posts. But, trading and investing are the best ways to make decent sum in cryptocurrencies. We still are in early stage of this crypto revolution. There are many good coins to invest upon which have long term potential.

Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:57:19 AM

you new so you should learn about trading or you can get help from professional traders, Its high risky so you must have to take risk if you gain

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

Everyone on this forum ever experience  the same as your current situation, either do me.

What am I doing when I was noob ?
I try to google anything about bitcoin and how to earn it. Yes , there are many way but when I access bitcointalk, it offer many bounty that we can follow.
Once I done the task, I got paid with their token.

~Learning by process , that's it !

Smiley
chickenjoy

Activity: 130

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:02:58 AM

Do you really think that you are here just to earn huge money?Are you thinking just to be rich.You must learn also to contribute to this forum.Not just thinking of the amount of money you are to be rewarded.If you want to earn then work for it.Do not depend your income here.Work for it first.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:07:43 AM

Welcome! If you want to be a real trader, you should learn how to make your decisions on your own. To do this, you should read and learn. Also, if you check the market graphics, you can clearly see that these currencies are very volatile. So, my the biggest advice is that, do not trade with the amounts which can damage your economical situation. Good luck!

KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:08:10 AM

At Bitcointalk forum there are a lot of people like you, who started out as poor people.
But you can earn a certain amount of altcoin through airdrop and signature campaign, and then you can invest in ICO to speed up the growth of wealth. Come on, my friend! Grin

cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:12:32 AM

Welcome to the cryptoworld fellas,you can start learning here for free i suggest you to learn the basics so if you are going to trade you will be able to trade well without burning your capital.Try to learn here and at investopedia,or watch some tutorials in youtube and im sure you will be able to know a lot of things in just a month.As you said you are poor ,you need to do everything to have a decent capital so you can start trading cryptocurrencies you should have atleast $500 or more so you will be able to double or triple it within a month.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

there is no shortcut way to successful. you have to work to earn crypto coin. of course you can dream big but to think you will get huge coin within limited time. you have to work hard. some people including myself earn coin with value greater than my annual salary i received from work just by participating in bounty programmme. also if you have any skill that it is demanding you can earn as well. I wish you best of luck
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:13:33 AM

If you have money, invest in ICO. This is the fastest way to get rich. If you do not have money, start earning. To begin, participate in AirProp. Then join the bounty campaigns. After a while you will receive your first coins.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

Hi Jamez,

I am also new to this , since few weeks arround. I made a journey on here to make 1 Bitcoin this year , called 01BTC - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2825764.0 .

I also have a telegram chanel if you want to join and share stuff Smiley  - https://t.me/OneBTCJourney

Good luck!

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:18:12 AM

Crypto currencies is applicable, usable and accessible for everyone and what ever your status in life. To earn crypto in cryptoworld there are many way here like joining bounty campaign, airdrop and signature campaign. In that way you can earn crypto through this kind of activities i stated.
rzluetlhch

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:18:53 AM

Here you can choose to bounty or airdrop. But you need a certain level of your account can be. Now the forum system changed. You need to know more about it.

lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

To make a huge profit without capital is impossible but to invest with a little money you still gain profit. just invest in altcoin, there is a lot of options of altcoin that below 1$. Or if you really don't wanna using any money you could join bounty. But bounty need effort and time to get pay.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:38:46 AM

its not easy to earn a huge profit by free, you need money or capital to invest cryptocurrencies to earn profit but if you want to earn without investing money maybe you should join airdrops and the bounty campaigns.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:40:20 AM

In any case, you just need to take time to learn how to work with crypto-currencies, because it's not easy as it seems, many just sit around the monitor every day and read and read and read. But still it happens that people lose all their money. We need to be ready for this.
iamwhitewave

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:44:05 AM

If you do not have yet the capital to invest, start off by doing bounty and airdrop. You do tasks with equivalent tokens.
There are different tasks that you can generate tokens (tokens will be provided depending on the dev, it may be before or after ICO).

To rank up your profile here, please go over this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534500.0
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

There is nothing free in this world. The best way would be joining some bounties once you have some btc/eth from bounties payments then you can start trading. Good Luck  Smiley

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: