Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbiee in altcoins  (Read 710 times)
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

Forum sites are very helpful for newcomers to the digital money world. first learn how to operate and then invest in it.
tricky boy

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

Hello im newbie, some of my friend teaching me of this kind cryptocurrency. can someone teach me to have a huge profit of cryptoworld by free? im a poor so i want to take time in this world

okay.I'm telling you...frist you can start campaign.....join some airdrops, bounties and easy tasks to earn free altcoins.when you have huge money then ttry to trading....you can buy some coins and hold...I think it will be very profitable for you....
mirte86

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

First you need to do some research on which project you believe in...then you can see if they do bounties or airdrops. Otherwise you will need to have some money to start..

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:33:30 PM

Hello im newbie, some of my friend teaching me of this kind cryptocurrency. can someone teach me to have a huge profit of cryptoworld by free? im a poor so i want to take time in this world
i think you should look at the posts in the beginner subforum. a lot of great advices in there and i think you will learn a lot from reading it.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

There's no free that have a big profit. If you want an big profit then you must invest. There are way to earn free but you need patience amd time because in starting the earnings will quite slow and just like an allowance.but everytime you ranked up and many activities yo've done your earnings and profit will be rising up and up until it is big
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

You can participate in ICO s if ever you have some money to invest. However ICO s are risky but if you pick the right ones you might get huge profit in short time. There are sites where you can figure out every ico s rate which can help you make a good decision. However, be careful.

Best of luck.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
kemet jr

Activity: 154

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

Investments can be in the form of money or time in the crytocurrency world. As someone who is new, I suggest you start first by joining airdrops as you only got to  invest your time on it. While doing so, start learning about trading by reading  a lot about it here in this forum. Start building your ranks as well here to prepare you the the next stage which is bounty. Once you have gained enough funds and knowledge, then you may already try  trading.

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

If you dont have anything to start the best way to do is to joing bounty campaigns,you can start earning with social media campaigns that will only require a specific number of friends in facebook or followers in twitter,you just need to like,comment,share some posts in facebook while you just need to twit and re-twit posts in twitter weekly and after the ICO has ended you will receive your stakes so you will have money to start trading.
RieL

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

do some research i will search if the coin is good or not and also ask some recommendation to some of my crypto currencies friend and ask some friend what is the good altcoin to invest
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

there is nothing you can do right now, I am not to shrink you. but if you do not have the capital, of course you will find it difficult to earn profits. this is logic reasoning. there's a lot you can do, what can you get for earning in crypto? this is the question for yourself.! I just want to suggest, start taking the time to read on this forum. there is a lot of knowledge that you can get, this is the beginning for you. the rest you will know which way you will go. good luck

pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

huge profit by free? It is impossible but getting profit is possible by joining in the bounty campaign. Your friend missed to tell you that if getting a big profit is your target what you need to do is make an investment, although it's risky but profit is big when you hit the right one.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

Trading is the fastest way to earn profit but you need to work daily in order to earn more profit. You can also work on bounty campaigns to earn altcoins without any investment. The easiest way is to build a mining rig and the only problem you will get is the electricity consumptions, now it is for you to think what suits you the most.

AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

Well, if you want to make the first money, then you will come up  bounty with their rules and get the coins that you can later sell on the stock exchange.
crafted

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

You do not have money, no problem. You can join the bounty. I do not even have the money to buy altcoin, so I'm joining the bounty. You earn money from bounty. Then you can buy some altcoin with this money and hold it. After 1 year you can earn a lot of money.
DemLom

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

You just have to start advertising the company and the more so the better, and later as you pay extra, you can also do your own investment
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:14:13 PM

Most of the members in this forum cannot afford to invest ICOs and existing Altcoins in the market so we started to participate Signature and other bounty campaigns so I think you should learn from the basics first by ranking up your account and then participate on bounty campaigns in order to get bounty stake tokens after the campaign ends.
Very simple that everyone can really do everything to get into the crypto ride.

Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

If you don't wanna invest with your own money, i suggest you pick up some freelancing skills as a way to earn some cryptocoins. Translations, programming and writing articles seem to be the 3 most sought after positions in the market currently.

That is what I am doing. I join some airdrops, bounties and easy tasks to earn free altcoins. Because I don't really prefer to invest using my own money, i prefer to hard earned it. I am not good in investing and trading so I just make some offers to earn altcoins.
It will take some time but also a good way to earn some free alts and if you will just hold and wait, it will be very profitable but double check the project as well, some alts project took 3-5 months after the value will grow, so better to find time to read and understand each movements to maximize the profits, I think after some time you will also learn what is the advantage using your hard earned money investing with crypto, time will reveal just continue doing what you prefer and learn little by little.
The right decision to do something and get profit in the future, if this project is in demand in the market and not just end its existence as soon as they collect the money of investors and enter the market. All good investments and work!
ZaBelyi

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

Well and who hinders it? Start writing posts as soon as you get J. member fill out a form on a good and reliable bounty (bounty is better to ask, and pick up under their own conditions the people are not looking for himself) and all write posts, simultaneously studying the world of cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
DarkEagleMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:02:51 AM

"Hard Work Is The One Best Way TO Success" is paradoxically your personal text, and from what I see you have no intention of carrying it out. Whenever I meet someone looking for big profits quickly, effortlessly and without investing, I think they deserve somehow the poverty they say they have, because the greatest poverty is not the lack of money in their pockets, but the lack of courage and decision in the heart.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
GlennChristopher

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:10:07 AM

welcome!!

just research and learn as much as you can

it takes time but knowledge is very important
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: