Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit, reassessment  (Read 435 times)
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

I have not figured out how it works yet. You can, for example, ask your friend, a friend, to make an assessment? And so we will raise each other's ratings?

yes but If your friend gives to you merit and then you give him back then it's not allowed by the rules and you can get a red trust
approximately with such an explanation "merit was sent literally minutes apart"

johnlofar

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

The new ranking system is highly beneficial to the community. With this, we will be more disciplined in creating our posts since almost all threads are already filled with shitposts. And as we go along, I believe revisions will be made on this new rule to further maximize its benefits.

What is the new ranking system now?
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

I have not figured out how it works yet. You can, for example, ask your friend, a friend, to make an assessment? And so we will raise each other's ratings?

This is already happening. Look at OP's post. Does it really deserve a merit point for that post? Give me a break. Meanwhile I've gotten 0 merit posts and a ton of other good posts that I've seen also got 0 merit posts. People are already gaming the system, selling accounts with merit points to rank other alts, giving merit points to their own alts... the list goes on.

It's a good idea, I just doubt in it's execution it will have a positive impact. It just establishes another market, the posting quality overall is the same as always from what I can see.
Exactly. Nothing change. Very difficult to change own levels but this is all changes as I see now. And under conditions when nobody know (almost nobody) who sources it's becomes only for hope or success to get some merits. Sadly but fact!
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

Hello.
Everyone already knows that they have introduced a new requirement for raising the title, in connection with which I have a question.
Since the requirement to transfer the rank has been raised, will the reassessment of the transfer to the bounty

Signature campaigns managers with the owners of service, for which signature campaign is run, will decide what factors are in program of their signature campaign.  Some will include it some will not. I guess it will take a month or two before we will see how all this merits work out in general.
Jake_Shannen

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:43:04 PM

Hello.
Everyone already knows that they have introduced a new requirement for raising the title, in connection with which I have a question.
Since the requirement to transfer the rank has been raised, will the reassessment of the transfer to the bounty

i don't quite get the question here. If what you mean is " will reassessment or the ranking up will also be applied to any campaign you joined where you could be reassessed, then i think whether there is merit system or not there's already an established protocol for this which is to contact the moderator to inform of any change in your rank.

█▐  REVIZOR 》 CLEARS THE FAILED ICO AND COINS  ▬
▬ █|  pre-ICO: Jan, 27 - ICO: Mar, 3  |█ ▬ (https://revizor-coin.io/)
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:47:04 PM

Hello.

I know how it feels bro, but it's seem good system to control spammed account, well it also challenging to rank up now
yes it's challenging but it woud be more difficult to rank up now especially for newbies and jr member. It is not easy to gain merit even if we have good quality post. Do you think all the people here in the forum will take time to review our posts just to give merit? How about those people that are not that good in english writings? How can they get merited if they have a poor english? Merit system is actually a good idea but it's like a win win situation.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ouissem

Activity: 314
Merit: 12

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:50:00 PM

Just don't focus on it and let the time do its thing. The system is new, thus people don't have already the mindset to give merit points. Participate to the forum, post quality messages, and if you have luck, you'll get your points. If not, just wait for it and continue to be positive about it.

ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:56:22 PM
Merited by Turk Ace (1)

My only recommendation would have been to at least give someone that did not have sMerit to give a few in case they found a post worthy of merit.  I know in the past few days since it has been implemented, I have saw some quality posts but was unable to give any merit because I had none to start with.  Now that I have earned a few merit, I have sMerit to give and will do so when I come across a quality post.  To me, a quality post does not have to be a book but can in fact be a short few sentences as long as it is on point and answers the question at hand or makes a valid point.  I do see where giving this sMerit in the beginning to folks that did not have any could be abused but that is likely with any system unfortunately.  There is always going to be people trying to take shortcuts to the system or take advantage of it.
atupolev

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

The new ranking system is highly beneficial to the community. With this, we will be more disciplined in creating our posts since almost all threads are already filled with shitposts. And as we go along, I believe revisions will be made on this new rule to further maximize its benefits.

What is the new ranking system now?
You can read bout new ranking system here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
No one will raise the rewards for participating in the bounty, if you hope so. These are all problems of bounty hunters. Bounty managers do not care about us
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

Hello.

Signature campaigns managers with the owners of service, for which signature campaign is run, will decide what factors are in program of their signature campaign.  Some will include it some will not. I guess it will take a month or two before we will see how all this merits work out in general.

I got your point Sir, totally. With these merit rule, it is now up to us to posts worthwhile and constructively. It is like in facebook/internet campaign, "think before you click". Let us all do our job (signature campaign) responsibly. And if i may add, we don't have to worry if we don't have any friends here to give us merits. As long as our posts are satisfactory and superb, anybody will notice it. We all have to play by the rule.
cryptomato

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

yes but If your friend gives to you merit and then you give him back then it's not allowed by the rules and you can get a red trust
approximately with such an explanation "merit was sent literally minutes apart"

Most of the people doesn't understand why the new merit system has been implemented. They just think selfishly that their membership level will not increase easily anymore. We should focus on different side. It will bring overall quality to the posts eventually was needed for long time because of those scmamers who does unnecessary posts just to make point in the bounty campaigns that they participated.
Balab01

Activity: 462

B пoиcкe

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

I do not think that you can something demand from the forum, because it does not depend on the moderators of the forum, but on the companies themselves. But I hope that they will take this into account.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Raindez316

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

The only thing I really don't like about merits is that they should better distributed it according to activity. So, activity 390 and activity 250  differ  like 5 months of posting,  and it is not honest, when they don't take this point into consideration and put some members back to the start line

I think the more affected with this new system is the newbie like me, but the higher rank benefits most. A little bit disappointed but that's the rule of the forum. Instead of whining I think the best thing to do is go on the flow. The administrator of this forum knows what's best for his creation.
Kezio

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

Let's face it, the only people who might give you any merit on your posts are the ones running the bounties, because they actually have to read them. The rest of us don't really have the time or patience to run 20+ pages of posts in threads, to maybe find yours and consider it worthy to merit.

PRIORITYEX
███  ███  ███  PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  ███  ███  ███
███ ANN Page ███ WhitePaper ███ Telegram ███ Twitter ███ Facebook ███ Bounty ███
mobilazy

Merit: 22

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

Why I'm only allowed to send 1 merit? It is not increasing, I mean sMerits. How to increase it, I want to say ty to great post authors. But I can't, still have 0 sMerits. Can somebody explain to me how to get that darn sMerits replenished??

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
kakawin

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

I do not think that you can something demand from the forum, because it does not depend on the moderators of the forum, but on the companies themselves. But I hope that they will take this into account.
Yes, it seems to me that the bounty of the campaign will somehow take this innovation into account. Because this serious change affected everyone.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:51:24 PM

I think this does not affect the award in the bounty, organizers still do not know how difficult it is to get a rank on the forum
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:06:51 PM

I still do not get the point for this merit system, i think it was not required, instead there should have been a penalty system, for example, if someone is posting spam or low quality posts then his activity could be reduced by 1 for each spam or low quality post, i hope all the respected forum members will agree with me.
The merit system is not going away, so you better get used to it, also your suggestion does not make sense because what it is going to stop a person to just create another account and begin to spam with it? This is why the merit system was implemented, to limit the activities of account farmers which will eventually sell those accounts which then will be used to scam or spam.
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

Only signature and some airdrop require you to be a certain member rank. Other bounties will rely on what is important like follower count. You don't need to be a high rank to make money here, you just need to use your head. Not saying you not using your head I'm just saying being a high rank is not the be all and end all. People that run bounties want to know they getting good work from you and good exposure so your rank is of little concern since it only effects things within the forum and not externally like social media for example.

I still do not get the point for this merit system, i think it was not required, instead there should have been a penalty system, for example, if someone is posting spam or low quality posts then his activity could be reduced by 1 for each spam or low quality post, i hope all the respected forum members will agree with me.
The merit system is not going away, so you better get used to it, also your suggestion does not make sense because what it is going to stop a person to just create another account and begin to spam with it? This is why the merit system was implemented, to limit the activities of account farmers which will eventually sell those accounts which then will be used to scam or spam.

No.... It's meant to stop people writting crap posts. It will make account farming harder but not stop it. That's not what it's for anyway. Like I say it's for adding quality posts and if account farmers want to farm they now have to make quality posts which makes them not account farmers.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

Forum founders didn't take in consideration the fact that this particular place visitors are mostly into coin speculation. Give them merit - they will speculate it. There are whole threads saying "work for merit". Post a message, of make a translation, or develop a thread. Whatever could be done. I won't say that it is unfair or smth, but the system needs a looot of
 improvement

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: