Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Onion" - THE BABY GIANT! 10000%+ coin for 2018  (Read 5628 times)
JoinCoins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:02:32 AM

novaex died.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tech72 (OP)

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:04:56 AM

novaex died.
Cryptopia
Kucoin

Binance coming soon. Once it hit Binance, you not gonna see this coin lower than this.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

hard to join this signature bounty. they say need user active on the forum. but Sad I have my work so I can't online everyday like other member. so sad

You just need to have 10 post every week , follow the rules, have an account on the official forum and be helpful to the community. DeepOnion's community has a lot of helpful member and support.

Keep in mind that DeepOnion's future is in our hands it will not grow if the community is not supporting it.
That is true for any project no only deeponion, a coin may be one of the best projects out there but if there is not a community supporting and promoting the project the coins is going to die very rapidly, this is why it is important to always remember that despite the high technology business we are in the people are still the ones that are the most important factor for the success of a coin.

Deep onion is placing a lot of tokens in the hands of the community and that is going to pay out eventually I think. Is a very good stategy to start with some short of paid adoption like this.
KarlSchwarzschild
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

I really like this project.  Current dip has me seriously considering to buy some.
JustusJones

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

I still think that Deep Onion is a coin to watch... I think it will peak in the next years, the technology is amazing!
tdot

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

here's hoping....
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

I really like this project.  Current dip has me seriously considering to buy some.

All alts are dipping now it's perfect time to buy more bags in a few months everything will start going up again like crazy, don't panic, and remember, you didn't lose until you sell Wink
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:43:24 PM

always remember that airdrop is still going on, it will end on 2oth april 2018. so if you qualify this is a very good way to earn some more,

there are also rewards for official forum activities ;-)

the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

after the airdrops the real growth will begin. So much development is going on and community is one of a kind after trough research I am balls deep in onion. 2018 here we come!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

Yeah it will be a great year for Deep Onion and so many new updates coming out this year. I can't wait!!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:03:58 PM

ONION Withdrawal and Deposits Temporarily Closed for 24 Hours

https://news.kucoin.com/en/onion-withdrawal-and-deposits-temporarily-closed-for-24-hours/
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

ONION Withdrawal and Deposits Temporarily Closed for 24 Hours
Thanks for the info. This is just due to a wallet upgrade though. With all the latest wallet upgrades one has to stay up to date in order not to end up on the wrong hard-forked chain.
apart from that: Onion came down by quite a bit, but the airdrop is finished and the development looks promising Smiley
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:18:00 PM

Looks like stealth addresses are here, this means it is one step closer to being one of the top privacy coins in crypto. When you look at the low market cap you can easily see that this is a 10x coin at a minimum. Most likely it will go higher than that

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

10,000%, do you know what you are saying?
You are saying each coin would be worth more than $10,000 next year which is a bit optimistic don't you think, considering the airdrop would be complete and there would be more coins in circulation than bitcoin. That means according to you, DeepOnion would have a greater market cap than Bitcoin.

I know that there are too many fans of DeepOnion, and the altcoin is not bad at all. probably, I will also buy it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QoX941aRbk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: