Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:47:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2944 times)
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Why will your fees be doubled? Whether you pay the current fees or not, next semesters fees should be the same; it;s just that you have a debt for thge current semesters fees which will be on your account until you pay them.

What you are now asking here is essentially do we think the price of bitcoin will go up, thereby in hindsight showing your decision to have worked out to your advantage or, do we think the price of bitcoin will go down, thereby in hindsight showing your decision to have worked out to your disadvantage.

Cannot possibly tell you.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

What with people taking too much unnecessary risks? Bitcoin coin can be profitable yes, but we all know the risks involved in the Crypto market, the markets is just too volatile to play around with. School fees is an important ting that you shouldn't be risking in BTC, if the market fall then where you gonna get the another one, lets learn to take calculated risks

Investing money for school fees to bitcoin is not advisable. Maybe we can get another money for good. If there will be an exist of our money we can invest on it to bitcoin but of we say monet for school fees it is not really good. It can really make things worst because we can really lose on it if we invest the money tgat is really needed.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

I think you should still pay the school fees. If you have more money then you can invest in bitcoin. The fact is you are taking a risk because school fees are used to invest in bitcoins. You need a long time until it becomes a good investment for you.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Investing to a cryptocurrency is a good idea, but you take a big risk because you just put all of your money or you tuition fee to the investment, I think it is a bad idea and not advisable to do it again, although bitcoin and other cryptos have a potential today we must be sure and ready ourselves on anything.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
molenracing

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

This is very risky, you should not use the money for school fees invested in Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is unstable, no matter if your prediction is right, if your prediction is wrong then you will lose your money. so before you actually do this, please think again.
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

Well, why should anyone think that you are wrong for investing your school fees in Bitcoin? And I'm very sure the reason we are discussing this topic here is because the price of Bitcoin moved a bit/much downward from the price you bought it and so it became impossible to sell it to cover the amount invested, that's terrible. Assuming the price of BTC is around $25,000 or $50,000 today everyone would have been cheering with you for daring the risk, but next time don't forget to read the safety warning; "Don't invest more than you are willing to lose"
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

It is not a good idea because in Bitcoin  we know that it is very risky, what if the money you invested will lose what will happen to the future of your children.In digital world you need to become intelligent in investing.
joshb028

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:14:36 PM

Hello bro. I think its not a good idea that you sacrificed the amount you are supposed to used for the payment for your studies. You should have prioritized your school fees because as you have said education is the most important especially for you who is still a student.
But anyway goodluck to you because you have taken the risk. I just hope your invest in bitcoin will become successful before the school year end so that you can still  pay for the amount you should have paid for your schooling.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

It is not a good idea because in Bitcoin  we know that it is very risky, what if the money you invested will lose what will happen to the future of your children.In digital world you need to become intelligent in investing.
Assuming the money that OP invested into bitcoins doesn’t end up making him any losses and it goes way down, what is he going to do is about it. He will just have to go for a loan to pay his fees.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:03:50 PM

maybe what you do is a pretty good thing because the purpose of the investment is to do a good thing but you also have to be smart in sharing time and thought
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:32:19 PM

That's totally insane idea for taking the risk as bitcoin's market price may fluctuates anytime soon you invested on it. But it's also a brilliant one most especially if bitcoin's market price is rising drastically. Overall, that's really a brilliant idea for me because if you are really into bitcoin investment, you don't mind the risks anymore.

Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:35:36 PM

For me the thing you do is not advisable but i believe that the money you invested in bitcoin will surely pump really high, because investing in bitcoin is a wise decision so there is no doubt that your money will be safe and will grow with bitcoin.

Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:43:25 PM

This is not advisable to anyone who still studies and there is a user of bitcoin.  This is the beginning of a very bad habit of a person who started to be addicted in investing here in bitcoin.  It's really bad or even getting worse  you are starting to spend the money that is Allotted for other things

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

There is no assurance that the money you invested will be doubled up.  So this is quite risky and you should stop doing this. This should be the first and last thing that you will do for investing here.  You can invest your money here but left the money that is allotted for other things especially for school

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:58:38 PM

You made a lousy decision buddy, because you don't know bitcoin price will up or fall. Then how can you ensure about double? School fees always should've given on time. If the bitcoin price will drop and you lose your investment then what will you do? I think if that happens then you shouldn't wait for bitcoin price rise; You should withdraw your capital and then add some money and then give school fees. I hope it will not happen; Bitcoin will raise its price for you. Good Luck.
Nanknink boy

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

That's not the right idea, because you've risked a very clear education it's your future, a lot of ways you earn money from bitcoin, like the previous opinion, following the bounty program you can make the right choice.
SABRINASMF77

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:04:00 AM

It’s too risky for you.It is okay to invest but if investing in bitcoin is for long term so it sill takes time.Then you will lose your studies if its like that and your parents will be mad.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:09:18 AM

I don't know which investment you did with the money but whatever it is, it is very risky to do that. In whatever case, education must be given the utmost priority.
danielwang2112

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:09:43 AM

Actually i don't agree with you have done, the money for school to be used for investment in digital coins it is very high risk losing the money. You should better pay for school — the good education and knowledge are the great factors that help a trader (and othes of course) to have success.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:15:59 AM

Wrong way dude you can't predict if your investment will become successful soon because bitcoin price are not stable now and just invest on money that you can afford to lose don't risk your study just on investing on Bitcoin, What if the exact day of your school payments are the day that bitcoin goes down so deep? So you would panic sell? and you lose your capital so better to get off your money now just invest your extra money only not the whole tuition fee be careful Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: