Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2944 times)
Louise0910

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

It is not a good practice to invest a compromise money especially the money is for your education the chances of losing your capital is very high because your investment is under pressure.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:27:04 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

That is definitely wrong of you to do that. I just hope that is was your money that you have invested it in and not your parent's money.
Liamlion4945

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

You must consider the consequences of your investment failure. Do not just be affected by mass hysteria without understanding the risks. Do not bet on something important that if you lose it will be very sorry for the loss.
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

It is not a good practice to invest a compromise money especially the money is for your education the chances of losing your capital is very high because your investment is under pressure.
I agree with you, if the education money we invested then the payment of education will also be disrupted, and we will focus on our investment, not on school education
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

do not ever have your money for school fees invested into bitcoin, as you may not necessarily have big profits, bitcoin prices are currently suffering from a bad downturn, so never to invest your school fees into bitcoin
fire rab1

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:43:14 PM

My only advice would have been only invest what you can spare. Hope it will work in your favor. You did a risky thing sacrificing your school fees. Well let's just pray that you invested in the right time. And I hope your money will be doubled or trippled. I hope this will come true. Try joining some bounties or airdrops for now and earn some altcoins that you can trade for eth, then to btc. Good Luck.
Mylove risa

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

I do not think that this is a good idea. You can not use such money and credit funds, because there are always risks. And investing in yourself is always a plus. I can wish you good luck and do not do it again.

That is a total mistake, if the cost of school fees is used as an investment for bitcoin. Prioritize the important needs first before you bet anything. Investing in bitcoin takes a long time and even I am not sure that you will get the best out of investment, due to price fluctuations. You can never predict the price, you may not have the money to pay your school fees when the deadline is reached.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:13:17 PM

My only advice would have been only invest what you can spare. Hope it will work in your favor. You did a risky thing sacrificing your school fees. Well let's just pray that you invested in the right time. And I hope your money will be doubled or trippled. I hope this will come true. Try joining some bounties or airdrops for now and earn some altcoins that you can trade for eth, then to btc. Good Luck.

Investing in bitcoin is the best but try to invest without worries. Because always put your mind that in every investing here is a risk even in other altcoin. Just invest what you afford to lose (extra money) or joined the campaign, that for sure you earn a lots of coins.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

That is a very risky decision i must say because as a student the payment of your school fees is what grants you the opportunity to enjoy any of the packages and services the school offers. So if you have decided to invest your school fees into cryptocurrency then my guess is you will be skipping school these days which is not good for your academic performance. I know the digital world can earn you huge sums of money within a twinkling of an eye but please next time never make such a decision since you might regret it if your investment does not turn out well looking at how volatile the crypto world is.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

So it was like you're gambling your tuition fee money given by your parents hoping to double the value in the next coming months? Like others said its risky to gamble your money for your education there are two things that might happen to your investment it will be doubled or tripled or it will have less value in the future but who knows youre lucky enough with your decision.

yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:49:34 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

You have your own opinion and own decisions in everything because that is your own money. But I would prefer going to school first before doing bitcoin. Actually, I have known someone a Japanese girl who pays her tuition fee with bitcoin profits. 
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

I do not agree in your decision you know it's wrong to use the money in investing in bitcoin instead paying school fees. There is no guarantee to gain profit your investment cause the value is unstable. Think a millions times before you doing this, I think your parents dreams is to finished your study and become successful.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment.

no, it is wrong because you invested the money you can not afford to lose. it doesn't matter what you think will happen, even if you are sure you can never be sure 100%. there is always a small chance of loss.

best worst case scenario is that price stays like this for a long time and you don't make any profit but you still have to pay the "fees"!
I don't agree with that its the worst decision because you will never know what is going to happen if invest your money. Education is my first priority and I can't risk my money that I need in my study.

Drolmin

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

In my own humble opinion, I think you are investing in the wrong market. Bitcoin has a lot of issue to worry about nowadays (slow transactions, high fees, public transactions, dominating rich list, ...etc.). Bitcoin lost a huge portion of its dominance as the leading crypto-currency. Yes, it is still commanding >40% of the crypto market but altcoins are taking over.

When regulations were announced (Korea, China) people freaked out and drove the bitcoin price down to $9,700. Soon the U.S, U.K and European countries will follow and you have the guess where will this take bitcoin's price. To be frank, I don't think bitcoin will die anytime soon. However, the public is realizing the shortcomings of bit coin as the first in crypto-currency, but not the best.

Look how privacy coins boomed in 2017 (Dash, Monero, ZCash, ...etc.). When regulations are enforced onto the public, this will drive bitcoin price down further and people will flock towards privacy altcoins that protect them. Do your research and look into open-source altcoin that are decentralized and offer transaction privacy. Bitcoin ship has already sailed and we aren't on. I highly suggest to cash out to invest in cheaper altcoins with a promising future. You will be able to hold altcoins as a future investment and you can pay your tuition.

This summarises the issues with investing a huge amount of your money into something that has an expiration such as Bitcoin. It's a much safer bet to diversify your investment into the Altcoins that are generally making runs because of the high level of FUD being spread about regulation regularly affecting the price of BTC. The assumption seems to be that when certain regulations come into play they will have a leveling effect and close the gap between the challenging Altcoins and BTC. The volatility in BTC doesn't look like its going to stop any time soon which is good in the sense of profit but nerve wrecking when it comes to having a large investment in one basket. Diversification should be one of the main rules of any smart investor
iellai

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:28:25 PM

When you invest in something, make sure its your extra money. Not money that you need to use specially for your education. Investing even in business is very risky. Well, you already made your move before asking for advice. What we can hope now is you invested it in a right way. Which bitcoin is a big risky move. Cryptocurrency is not stable investment. Meaning you need a lot of luck so your money will be put in good use.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:19:24 PM

Investing the money that was supposed to be spent on your training is very stupid. If you want to invest, go earn money after school, collect capital and then invest it, it is more safe and reasonable.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

if in my opinion even though their goal is good to gain profit in one day. but the need to know that bitcoin prices are not as stable and when we will benefit. while the tuition should be paid if it is due time .
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:54:06 PM

I would still recommend using only the free money for the investment. I hope you won't have any problems with that, but don't do it again. Why are you causing trouble and unnecessary nerves?
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:58:24 PM

kalau menurut saya itu pilihan yang bagus gan. tapi sebelum melakukan tindakan yang sudah berubah seandainya agan kehilangan atau masih belum mendapatkan keuntungan. jika begitu untuk membayar biaya sekolah dari mana. karena harga bitcoin naik dan turunya tidak ada yang tahu .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

This is a good solution, but you do not get profit quickly. So you still have to pay school fees,but in double. Vicious circle.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: