Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:16:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2944 times)
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

i suggest you better not do that ,  better do invest with your "unused" money , because we cant predict the future , at the wrost u will lost all your asset just by one day and that will make you crazy i think

The question is what you want to achieve. Money is making money. It will be hard to earn without investment. Sometimes you have to take a chance. It's hard for me now because I have a wife and a child. The student has easier ...
Yes investment is the only best way to earn a huge amount and if someone will not take this risk then he will not get any higher profit.

It is right that he is a student and have used the money of his education for the investment which is very harsh risk but if he is able to manage all of that investment and can bring out the profit in time then I favor him.
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:45:38 PM

This is quite risky bro. You decided not to pay for school fees to invest on something you are not a hundred percent sure. Yes, investing is not so bad only if you have an allocated money for it. But risking an amount that is supposed to be spent on a need or something more important is not a thing I would do. Spend your extra money only. You already said it, you are still a student. Your future depends on your decisions. Not all investment decisions are okay, especially if you risked something that should be your primary priority.

It is actually a good story to share though! He showed that he has a faith in bitcoin even his school fees  he invested in bitcoin. Meaning, he trust that it'll grow more. On the other side, he should spend atleast his extra money i agree on the commentators. What if bitcoin price get low. How'd about your school? Right. Think before doing something.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

i suggest you better not do that ,  better do invest with your "unused" money , because we cant predict the future , at the wrost u will lost all your asset just by one day and that will make you crazy i think

The question is what you want to achieve. Money is making money. It will be hard to earn without investment. Sometimes you have to take a chance. It's hard for me now because I have a wife and a child. The student has easier ...
Yes investment is the only best way to earn a huge amount and if someone will not take this risk then he will not get any higher profit.

It is right that he is a student and have used the money of his education for the investment which is very harsh risk but if he is able to manage all of that investment and can bring out the profit in time then I favor him.
If there will be a longer time wait and if the school administration will not allow him for the delay in the fees for too much time then it is really a harsh risk for him. In this case why not he ask some money from one of his friend for some time and when the time come when he get profit in his investment then he can repay that money to his friend.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Investing the money for your school fees is not a right thing to do, because it is very risky, and for me you can find another way to find a money that you can invest in bitcoin, and my advice is participating in bounty can help you to have a great income.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Bestthefriend

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:55:06 PM

Now this is gambling and you are gambling with your future, educaion is not something you want to joke arou with any day.his was an unessesary movethat you tiook that might lead to masive loss and regret, remember to always invest in crypto all that you can afford to lose
NELSONHillz

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:58:31 AM

Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:00:14 AM

In january or in that time when you invest the price of Bitcoin is High and beginning to fall down. I feel that you already regret about what decision have you make. So let us be wise in spending our money. Bitcoin is a good investment but risking our money to pay in school fees is not good at all. To be good trader or successful investor one thing we must have is not be greedy.
Heavo

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

I think you should invest as much as you can afford to loose (just in case it happens). Or maybe invest half of your amount of money...this way it is safer to still have money for school fees no matter what
Icon95

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

I think you have really taken a bold decision. I just hope the market stays green for you to gain some profit
doraemon26

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:07:06 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Education is important to everyone, it will get you to whatever you want to be someday, dont just invest , learn to research about the project you are investing to, most importantly put your study first in line before learning crypto.
Yrdon

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

my friend, that's gambling, not INVESTMENT, okay? only invest that you can spare, not tuition fees or your house or your total pension.
Rigio

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

Yes you are wrong, but better priority education because it is very risky. But in this forum you can get coin for free with join in bounty. Although not get bitcoin but other coin remain profitable too. So, the money you have can pay for the school too.
Ffinh

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

It is not recommended to invest with money you can’t afford to lose. No one knows whether BTC price will rise by your next school fee due date. It is better for you to find alternative ways to fund your school fees first.
rdtt13

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

That is really a big risk , next time you need to think deeply before doing some decisions. Crypto market is unstable so putting your school fees as crypto investment is a big risk , you might end up losing all your money when your investment doesn't go well.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

This is ofcourse was a big risk, if it happened in January 2018, then you bought it, it seems at a high price.  I hope that you paid for the school, because everyone knows what happened with bitcoin after January. If you still hold this money, then I advise you to continue to do this and not to panic, bitcoin will necessarily grow and give you a profit.
TopDev

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:04:48 PM

So you already invested and you wan't an advice to do what?
As I understand the deed has already been done so there is no point in telling you that that was a very bad idea even if you double your money and this gamble of yours pays off in the end.
The problem here is that you were ready to gamble away your future and that you're probably at some point in your life do the same thing. Be prepared to fail at some point because luck will not follow you always.
It's always better to us brains than give in to greed.
robotmakbtc

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:13:30 AM

Never invest money you cant afford to lose in crypto
Arianitt1

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:41:25 AM

Nooo dont do it education is always first
sonnhanma

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:46:08 AM

Much better for you to still join in bounty campaigns and after you get your rewards hold it atleast a months then sell then convert your eth to btc and invest. and airdrop very
viewpaker

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:24:06 AM

That would be a bad move for you. Investing in this industry you need save enough money because the market is unpredictable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: