Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:09:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange to trade? Why?  (Read 1022 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:29:31 PM

Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

i use binance and poloniex i use for my trading job. it is very easy to make transaction and specially a low transaction fees than other exchnge, if you looking online exchnge use exchange are comportable to use for yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:30:30 PM

Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

I find that choosing a reputable trading floor and ensuring a very important thing, it will help you a lot in trading, helping you trade advantage and have the least risk. I know there is a very good Chinese open market and there are many incentives, which is binance floor with huge trading volume. I think you should trade here.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:00:58 AM

i am still using poloniex, bittrex, hitbtc, liveexchange, and i am still not face any trouble in it, so its really difficult to say what is the best exchanger, but i saw many people told me something happen in bittrex, but i think they did something wrong thats why they face trouble.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

Look like Binance exchange is popular now because this exchange has good customer support and in that platform there are many potential coin to trade. But old exchange like Poloniex, Bittrex and HitBTC also still popular. In my personal, i used multiple exchange by total 5 different exchange just want to be more safe. All above exchange include Kucoin is good because has big volume so we can get more liquidity.

koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:08:23 PM

Depends what you want.

Polo will list security tokens soon, so you want an account for that there.

For crypto to crypto id use Biannce, Bittrex, Kucoin.

And for crypto to FIAT use Kraken.
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

Look like Binance exchange is popular now because this exchange has good customer support and in that platform there are many potential coin to trade. But old exchange like Poloniex, Bittrex and HitBTC also still popular. In my personal, i used multiple exchange by total 5 different exchange just want to be more safe. All above exchange include Kucoin is good because has big volume so we can get more liquidity.
I personally always use Binance as it helps me earn the best profit and this exchange every month always lists new tokens from the ICO project and this has contributed to making the ICO projects more and more appealing. And the race to get listed on Binance is getting harder because Binance developers always choose the best ICO projects and contribute to the development of Cryptocurrency.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

I think a good exchange place for daily trading bittrex is the best place because there has a lot of coin ketersedaiaan, not only that there also has a very high trading volume every day.
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

Binance is best . Very fast . Very fast KYC about some mins only . Bittrex is slow and expensive. Binance low comsa and u can make profit from little traders , on bittrex i canot make day trading with 1-2% profit becose i lsot alot becose of comsa . on binance u can make little deal fast trades and still make profit becose of cheap comsa
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

For me, binance is a great exchange because I think your coins will be safe in binance and many traders uses it. Lots of volume can make the demand gets high and the volatile of the coin is high when it comes to Binance. When it comes to the transaction fee, binance has a low transaction fee and I think it is fast to exchange when it come to the binance. But sometimes, I uses bittrex, gate.io and kucoin. Make a little research about that exchange and you will know what is the best exchange to trade with.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

the best exchange place at this time is in my opinion bittrex yes of course the market becomes a very good and safe place of exchange and even the place has been tested its security and there also has a very large daily trading volume.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:14:01 PM

For me, binance is a great exchange because I think your coins will be safe in binance and many traders uses it. Lots of volume can make the demand gets high and the volatile of the coin is high when it comes to Binance. When it comes to the transaction fee, binance has a low transaction fee and I think it is fast to exchange when it come to the binance. But sometimes, I uses bittrex, gate.io and kucoin. Make a little research about that exchange and you will know what is the best exchange to trade with.
Your coins are never safe when stored in an exchange. Does not matter how reputed the site/exchange is, it might get hacked and you might lose all your coins stored in that exchange. If the site goes down (which does happen), you won't have access to your coins. And the transaction fees are ridiculous on binance. You need to pay around $15 to withdraw your coins to a bitcoin wallet even though the transactions fees are very low right now.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:41:43 PM

i personally love to use Binance and okex exchanges, i choose them because i am holding bitcoin and few altcoins like ETH and NEO. so i want to optimize my profit and due to the volume of transctions is always high so i can earn sell and buy more faster, furthermore i use binance because it is a top exchange of china, a good exchange that support for their own coin NEO and listing new ICO coins every week.

Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

I am using a few exchanges for my trading.

I like using Binance and Kucoin but recently I am loving Exmo as well.

The key thing about using different exchanges is that not all coins are available on all exchanges. And contrary to others, I prefer an exchange with slightly lesser volume as there are lesser whales trading and trying to manipulate the prices. Exmo has been working well for me recently.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:16:23 PM

Choosing exchange floors will depend on the crypto you need to exchange. Usually, I use HiBTC and Binance for my transactions. The reason is straightforward that these large floors of security, as well as safety, are good, the possibility of losing cryptos on it is very low, the fee withdraw is cheaper than the other floor, so HiBTC and Binance are always select when needed exchange cryptos Smiley))

ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:43:50 AM

Poloniex is one of the best exchanges to trade because the fee structure is very less when compared to Bittrex or Binance and they also has no ID verification upto limit of $2000 perday.So it is bet for small traders to trade anonymously.And almost all the coins are available in Poloniex so it is best in my opinion.
Poloniex was best earlier but now most of its users have started shifting from it to other new promising exchanges.They complain that poloniex has very poor customer service and they don't reply to their queries.Entry of new exchanges is a good progress in this field as it would help to reduce the dominance of big exchanges thereby providing users multiple choices and a healthy competition.

We could see most reputed exchanges lasting in US and even new genuine exchanges too landing in US.SEC admitting in favor of crypto currencies has added much confidence to exchange creators in US.The link below here down could also be checked as new exchanges seem to offer added benefits to bring new customers to their platform.

nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

In my opinion, bittrex and binance are the best exchanges for the past several months. I have been trading both of these exchanges without any problem.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

You can trade on bittrex and even on zebpay. They have free shipping to anywhere except india
I think you must give binance a try because of its volume and availability. Also it has got a lot of features like you can set your target and get the price of your own choice whether you are following it or not. Locking the targets at both the ends will help you to get the recovery on basis of your own analysis. So for me the best exchange is binance, and after that I will recommend bitrex and cex.io.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

In my opinion, bittrex and binance are the best exchanges for the past several months. I have been trading both of these exchanges without any problem.

And these two are some major exchanges now but a lot of small players now are coming in the market and promising like kucoin and idex.

But if you're a fresher here I would advise bittrex as with its user friendly interface and high trading volume.
chybinspirace

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

About half year ago I would say Poloniex all the day... Now I feel like best is Binance, they have own app which you can use when you aren't near pc/nb. They have low fees with BNB, they do a lot of marketing and number of traders rising. Bittrex is like neutral, it has more coins but I don't like it that much as Binance. Good is also Kucoin, they seems to me like just copying Binance model.
MarkThief

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

Start trading btcs now and they will ruin your life in a few days
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: