Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange to trade? Why?  (Read 1022 times)
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:43:30 AM

I believe Binance is the best of all exchanges. It has received a lot of positive feedback over the past six months. It is also very easy to use and has got user-friendly interface.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stuffingfrisbee

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:22:02 AM

God helps those who helps themselves, go and research yourself on coinmarketcap.com
stetym

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

Binance Currency Exchange is a relatively new exchange, which began work in 2017, and during this time it gained popularity among users. Now the Binance Exchange is in the TOP-5 exchanges on the daily trading volume.

Advantages and advantages of the Binance Exchange:
-The daily trading volume exceeds 2 billion 200 million dollars;
-Commission for the transaction is only 0.1%;
-There is no commission to enter any crypto currency;
-Verification is not required;
-The Exchange supports trade in 87 crypto-currencies;
-Availability of an application for trading on a mobile device;
-Convenient and fast interface.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:23:23 AM

Binance is ahead of all. Good volumes, a large selection of tokens / coins. Interesting, in recent times, huobi and kucoin, actively lose new coins

Binance is ahead of all. Good volumes, a large selection of tokens / coins. Interesting, in recent times, huobi and kucoin, actively lose new coins
At the moment I choose Binance because it has many advantages that other commercial sites do not have, which is evidenced by the fact that although Binance is currently in development but the volume of transactions is as large as that of commercial sites. Binance is always my top choice for every trade.

Binance Kucoin and Huobi
Fast speed , cheap taxes and i like chinese projects Smiley Very nice idea and how its going . Hope it will have alot of future alts and good works without lags. Didnot like Kucoi before becose of alot of lags now i see is ok.

I have been experienced from OKEX,Such a good exchange having list of competitive coins with competitive rates. It allow more opportunities for trade and having strong security tools to secure the funds,Okex with attractive interface and user friendly  also quick response for quires.

i personally love to use Binance and okex exchanges, i choose them because i am holding bitcoin and few altcoins like ETH and NEO. so i want to optimize my profit and due to the volume of transctions is always high so i can earn sell and buy more faster, furthermore i use binance because it is a top exchange of china, a good exchange that support for their own coin NEO and listing new ICO coins every week.

Mainly for those of you who use OKex and Huobi, but possibly also for those who love Binance (which seems to be the majority): https://medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/chasing-fake-volume-a-crypto-plague-ea1a3c1e0b5e.

If what is being reported there is true, and the conclusions accurate, those exchanges are faking the vast majority of their volume: over 90% of OKex's volume is apparently fake; for Huobi, that number is over 80%. The case for Binance's fake volume doesn't seem to be as clear, but you probably want to keep an eye out for any followups.
tekusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

God helps those who helps themselves, go and research yourself on coinmarketcap.com

No one will then reply to user queries here than. Coming back to question, to remove the trader from the between while buying bitcoin, you simply need to choose an exchange. When you compare exchanges look at the fees they charge and payment methods offered. For those who want to follow a guide on how to buy bitcoin will always get the obvious suggestion of using Coinbase, which is available on both mobile and desktop. However, other than Coinbase you also have CEX, BitcoinExchangeSearch, LocalBitcoin, and BitQuick. All are good enough for the beginners to buy bitcoin.
DanielRR1997

Merit: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:12:17 PM

Binance has often been praised for its wide variety of support coins. Traders can use the platform for multiple digital currencies, including, but not limited to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, EOS, Dash, LiteCoin, NEO, GAS, Zcash, Dash, Ripple and more. As mentioned before, Binance also supports numerous tokens, as part of ICO listings.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

Bitcoin is the best and the word best will stick to the companys name since they are phenomenal. Through the excellence of bitcoin it is a good investment that can be used by the investors in trading process since it will provide a huge amount of income in our future.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

I like Binance the most! The reasons are very obvious one, it has got best UI for the phone and I always like crypto trading over the phone. It is very easy go over the smartphone as I can keep an eye on the market each minute of my life.  Tongue

The binance app is the first reason and the second one is the Volume! The volume that is driven over the binance exchange is huge one and love it when my trades are executed very fast. Thats what a trader would want from an exchanger!
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

I used multiple exchange to be more safe, these exchange are Poloniex, Bittrex, Kucoin, HitBTC, Idex.market. All these exchange so far never any problem, all trading activity buy and sell, and deposit withdraw processing running smothly.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

It depends what  You are looking for as every exchange has its pros and cons.  Amongst big exchanges I prefer Binance
for the reason of high volume, low fees and convenient mob. app.
As I am trading with many altcoins which are still not on big exchanges my favourite is IDEX ( decentralised ) because I can find almost all the
coins there  in very early stage of their development and getting some good prices, while they are not under the radar.

Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:51:41 PM

For me here is my best exchangers that I need to prefer for you because this exchangers are very friendly users and have a fastest transaction among other exchangers its my own opinion only im still using this for almost 1 year as of now and never had an encountered a problem about this exchanges.

1. binance
2. Kucoin
3. bittrex
4. poloniex

ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:09:58 PM

I myself prefer to trade on exchanges that don't require KYC. For me that list includes Binance, Kucoin, IDEX, EtherDelta, and any other anon exchange that doesn't require KYC.

Mak7im4ik7

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

you want to trade BTC - USDT with a leverage or BTC  - altcoins. This is a very important question, because if the BTC  - USDT, then it's better that bitfinex
MrBlack001

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

I really like trading on Binance.

My reasons are:

1) low fees;
2) dependable / good reputation and upon hack attempt they reacted very swiftly and had the site up within a day;
3) quite a lot of coins to trade, mostly coins which already have a decent amount of volume;
4) lot of volume!!
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:30:28 PM

I like to recommendation on best exchange to trade is Hitbtc the reason behind of this is they welcome to the new Tokens and the next good thing which I like too much that is option of a list of you favorite coins which you can watch all of your holding or selected coins in one list, I like this option and that is why I like to work on HITBTC,

Grillo

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:45:50 PM

Of course that the best exchange at this moment is binance, but there are so many others that good enough, just as Kucoin and Bittrex, and probably a few other mores that are good, just like IDEX, but this is a decentralized exchange
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

Recently I saw people review floor Houbi very well, it has a large amount of transactions in the top, cheap transaction costs, trade without a bot
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:19:33 AM

I like bittrex because this is a reputable exchange and has long standing in the market
sergiom

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:39:22 AM

Binance is my love. Because of the great diversity of coins, small fees and great amount of day traders playing there, so process is fast
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:06:55 PM

the best I think bittrex because there the movement of the price is quite fast and the safety of the bittrex is very tight so it can be sure our coins will be safe in there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: