Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange to trade? Why?  (Read 1022 times)
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:48:51 AM

Why dont try Etherdelta. My personal favourite it is.

When is the last time you tried ED? I hope your not really late for this as ED is totally mess up now and there's new forkdelta that some are saying it's the new ED.
Good thing i already withdraw my coins before ED gets compromise. And now I'm trading on binance, bittrex and hitbtc, still these three rocks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

There are many exchanges which are going well even after many issues by the other exchanges during the bitcoin panic movement during the time of correction, like Hitbtc, Etherdelta, Zebpay, Unocoin, Bittrex, Binance. All these exchanges are been used by me personally and these exchanges are good in their services and in customer support specially Zebpay, Bittrex, Binance these three are my favourite exchanges and I am trading my big portfolios with them even today and I am quite satisfied with their services.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

Binance !! why ?
Because Binance is the best exchanger today, lots of new coins want to go there, and binance has a huge trading volume every day
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

i work on bittrex and https://m.poloniex.com and cryptopia . Why these much. Poloniex trade fee is lower then bittrex. Bittrex is more secure in terms of the trust result. I will put poloniex in second.
There is alsl cryptopia.nz i use it cause it helps me to get the arbrirtage information based on the price spread of different exchage houses which really help me a lot.
If i need to hold coins for long time i will prefer to hold it in bittrex thats the thing.

In Bittrex you gonna have the most influential coins like A rated coins like with proper financial back ground which protect the rights of investor.

Like you can find DECENT (DCT)  and you can fin DCT in poloniex too.
Cause these are good financial shares/assets.
If you consider about REE  Coin the 1000 satoshi valuation feels the 0 dollar valuation of sucker punch which is a scam coin. You cant find it on bittrex or poloniex but you can find it on live coin and in yobit.
Yobit is a red mark exchange house dont trade over there.
Well.reeCoin is out of market now but yeah had talked about the facts that it was traded in Yobit and live coin.
Bittrex and poloniex are not that much manipulate by markets syndication because trade volume is so high fake calls got dumbed or not answered.
But in cryptopia and live coin you can control the market in some way and make some easy gain or make a great loss.

i will also vote for bittrex , i have been trading there since long time ago , i can vouch bittrex confirm your withdrawal almost instantly no matter how much money you hold , the customer service are the only problem since they the business started.

i wish they make some improvements otherwise people maybe could feel tired with that kind problem. the charts, market depth , trading fees reasonable , all of them make me satisfy enough.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

In my opinion Bittrex is good exchange for trade as i have heard from a friend that all the trading activities is done by Bittrex and it is good to avail the trading services from this exchange bitcoin and other altcoin can also be traded over this exchange and this is not a very difficult if some people prefer the exchange of their own country they can also do the trading activities over there.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

I have been experienced from OKEX,Such a good exchange having list of competitive coins with competitive rates. It allow more opportunities for trade and having strong security tools to secure the funds,Okex with attractive interface and user friendly  also quick response for quires.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
amin20100

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:29:53 AM

I go for binance, tiny fees ( 0.1% , 0.05% when using BNB , sometimes even less ), and it's ok with a lot of countries, unlike some other exchanges who restrict access from some countries citizens
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

I think ethereum is also increasing the price of trading because it has increased.
Of the past year and now the year is probably going back to the price of ethereum so many buyers also buy this coin.
bestr17

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

Binance: They have resumed limited user registrations which will be open for a few hours every day and for the limited number of users. Try your luck!
Bitmex: One of the whales of Cryptocurrency exchange. You can do margin trading, if that’s your thing.
Gate.io: Many new cryptos can be found here. Unique approach and something you should signup for in 2018. Also offers mobile app just like Bibox and Binance.
YoBit: Low cap coin heaven
Bibox: One of the strongest exchange that also offers mobile app (Android and iOS). They have been constantly updating their mobile app to make it one of the best in the industry.
MacRohard

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

in my opinion, poloniex, binance and Kucoins are some good exchanges in the marke now. all of exchanges are famous with millions traders in the world. You will be safe when using them

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

The crypto currency exchange site that I consider as the best exchange are exchanges with good customer support/feedback and has never been hacked. Therefore, I go for kraken, Cryptonit, changelly, bitbay and bitsquare.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

It is a very relative thing.
For me security of the exchange is the main priority, so I’m usually trading on Cex.io and Bittrex, but not only there. Kraken and Poloniex are also good enough. But the choice is yours, check info about other exchanges too.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

I think binance is most well known and wide trading platform in this time. Safe, security system, support team all is good.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

Well it depends on your taste actually. I'm using 4 accounts while trading (poloniex, bittrex, hitbtc and yobit) because some exchanges don't have the coin I trade.
I have heard from many people that they have withdrawal and deposit issues many times in these exchanges namely yobit, hitbtc and bittrex. Recently many people had complaints abount hitbtc and yobit. I would recommend people to be safe while trading in these exchanges. Poloniex on the other hand is a good exchange and has less fees and was recently bought by a well known company. So I would recommend people to either go with binance or with poloniex.

intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

Will I don't what is that good for me because I'm also a newbie in trading. I just only canvasing right now or advance study in terms of trading. My friends suggested me some sites to visit first before I go in trading.
Targusluxe

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

Cannot tell you much cause i've only experience 2 crypto exchange. But i will give you a short review for those exchange. First i used poloniex and its good before it has a chat box for all users which is very unique cause you can know what is happening or what are the thoughts of other investor within the market but the developers remove it eventually. I dont have any issue at all using poloniex but i notice that time that the user of polo are dercreasing so i transfer all of my asset to bittrex and until now i am using it. In Bittrex you can experience the a real trading cause they have a lot of tools and chart indicators that can help to annalyze the market though poloniex also have indicators but in bittrex it has all you need. So i must say these two exchange have a good platform for trading.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

Will I don't what is that good for me because I'm also a newbie in trading. I just only canvasing right now or advance study in terms of trading. My friends suggested me some sites to visit first before I go in trading.

Since You're fairly new to the space, I suggest you try out exchanges like Binance, and bittrex. Binance is a much more preferred option though because the interface is newbie friendly and there's an android app to facilitate trades on the go.

Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

Well for me coinexchange is the best because of its fee for withdrawal not like the other which fee is 0.001 in btc.
Also it is easy to trade coin and has a good volume of trader using this exchange.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

For me, if you are truly good trader even etherdelta is best exchanges I'm not saying about qualities but I am saying about "it is depends on a trader weather he can manage to win even what exchange he use" imagine if we only stick in one exchanger and we don't see others we can't earn more profit.
rocketbits

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:36:55 AM

The best exchange that I would recommend you to trade on is binance. Binance has been in the market for quite long and has provided its customers with satisfactory results. Binance is quite easy to use and the trades can be done very easily. Binance does not list any coin on basis of its name in market or so, it goes through stick voting for the enlisting of any crypto before its added on the exchange. Moreover my deposits and withdrawals have never been stuck in binance and have always been processed pretty fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: