Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to start project need partner  (Read 996 times)
Cryptoearner (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

I have the fund of 2000$ which I want to invest somewhere.
I thought building new project is a good idea.
I am not a developer that's why I cannot start by myself.

I am looking for the developer. Who can work with me. We both will build the new project. Profit will shared by both of us.

PM me if you have Idea or want to work with me.

I started one gambling/Dice site but it was failed.
I advise you not to create a project because a project must require a very large capital, we all can see that a strong team and a good resource can determine the success of a project. With that much money I suggest to be an investor, you can invest your money on a trusted project. I'm sure the money is enough to make a profit, but again if you want to make a project then I think what you have is not enough. I've seen a project requires a lot of money, although you can withdraw from some investors then it will not be enough because we must provide a strong guarantee of the project we make.

I really support this, starting projects require large sum of capital and a good team.
We really support your advice but we think we are ok with our budget our budget is enough what we want we already said this in our previous
posts, so no need to ask such question again.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yassinelouah

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:16:54 PM

hi u can invest brother like me here .. www.expasset.com
REFLINK of me https://panel.expasset.com/register/top/VRQ8
good luck brother any question im here

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:39:54 PM

I am looking for the developer. Who can work with me. We both will build the new project. Profit will shared by both of us.

I advise you not to create a project because a project must require a very large capital, we all can see that a strong team and a good resource can determine the success of a project. With that much money I suggest to be an investor, you can invest your money on a trusted project. I'm sure the money is enough to make a profit, but again if you want to make a project then I think what you have is not enough. I've seen a project requires a lot of money, although you can withdraw from some investors then it will not be enough because we must provide a strong guarantee of the project we make.

I really support this, starting projects require large sum of capital and a good team.
We really support your advice but we think we are ok with our budget our budget is enough what we want we already said this in our previous

you did your research?

pm me if you want to join C-PRO

i am Currently Planning to develop it as a borderless Value Sources Security and Value Sources Development Token,

Cryptoearner (OP)

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:08:51 AM

you did your research?

pm me if you want to join C-PRO

i am Currently Planning to develop it as a borderless Value Sources Security and Value Sources Development Token,
sorry not interested

Vardan Services

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:25:17 AM

Hi,
If you want development team we have ..you can contact me.
Cryptoearner (OP)

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:42:05 AM

Hi,
If you want development team we have ..you can contact me.
You can Pm me to our telegram

hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:15:21 AM

Project need sufficient resources such as time, fund, human, and also methodology/ technical part. To know how much is the resources need, it depend on the project itself. What kind of a project, what is the goal, etc. Normally in crypto-space, I see there should be more than 500K USD to run a project. Other resources are sufficient such as human with fully skilled, experienced and capable person either for core project team or adviser. If your fund is 2K, I think better to invest in a good project for your profit. Simple.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
agus_sna

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

Your thinking is very good but is it enough you and some friends just to make the project?
I suggest better direct confirmation of projects that have been running and develop kemvali project,
Thank you for any mistakes I apologize
Gayathri Osiz

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:35:49 AM

Hi,

PM me for details.

Thanks & Regards.
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

I have a cheap project idea, but it will not bring much money, more like pay for itself.  No edge PVP, two person coin flip, and flat processing fee for withdraw is $2.  I was thinking of using poker mavens software because they have poker cashflips, its super fun, and there is option for rake, but 0 rake wouild be cool.  Also rake free poker can be an option, and no fee tournaments.  Statistically speaking paying $2 to withdraw the 20 you deposited is a great deal, because if you flat bet small amount with edge, you would loose 100% eventually.  It's good for the owner, because there is no bank, just moving funds around and site rent  But for this to work you have to be able to do everything yourself, and be prepared to work for free, there are a lot of empty dice sites and poker rooms.     

FunshareNesialMLMPenipu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:45:49 PM

if you only have 2k dollar is not enough to create good project
what is youre project dice site, you have script good script, dice site
create ico project must good team and have good money, if only 2k dollar is not enough
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:53:30 AM

You are pretty  sure that is possible to run project with only $2k. Yes, i think that also. But can you be more specific which skills you think that is necessary to work with you?
I don't know you, but maybe you can invest hia $2k in yourself and learn staf which you need.
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:33:02 AM

Firstly, 2000$ may be small though it depends on the type of project you want to embark on ;mining farm for instance, will take more capital for a start up than 2000$ and the list of tip you require may be a follow-up ideas.
Now, concerning having partners in the business, business partners often start businesses together with little planning and few ground rules. Sooner or later, they discover the hard way that what’s left unsaid or unplanned often leads to unmet expectations, anger and frustration. Partners can clash over countless things, including conflicting work ethics and financial goals, roles in the business and leadership styles.
First, ask yourself: Do I really need a business partner to build a successful company? Taking on business partners should be reserved for when a partnership is critical to success — say, when the prospective partner has financial resources, connections or vital skills you lack. You may be better off hiring the other person as an employee or an independent contractor. I think there are many things to consider in starting a project that worth 2000$ and with partners in involved.
simantobd

Activity: 162
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

Need a lot of money to start a big project. A person can not be one of that amount. It is very difficult to work alone, it can be very easy. Managing a project is essential for managing a project. So it is better to conduct project through partnership.
kcucchia

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

I'll DM you
Cryptoearner (OP)

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Project need sufficient resources such as time, fund, human, and also methodology/ technical part. To know how much is the resources need, it depend on the project itself. What kind of a project, what is the goal, etc. Normally in crypto-space, I see there should be more than 500K USD to run a project. Other resources are sufficient such as human with fully skilled, experienced and capable person either for core project team or adviser. If your fund is 2K, I think better to invest in a good project for your profit. Simple.
We have enough time to start any new project start or handle any new project. Also I think we have enough funds too,
some people think our fund is not enough but we think it is enough. But what we need is human (devs or partners).
If you are saying any new project has mini requirement of fund of at least is 500K USD then i say you are wrong.
Funds depends on project.

Cryptoearner (OP)

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

Your thinking is very good but is it enough you and some friends just to make the project?
I suggest better direct confirmation of projects that have been running and develop kemvali project,
Thank you for any mistakes I apologize
what is the Kemvali? Is this is the any project or any word? Heard first time.
If you want to join our team then PM me.
And i thank you.

Cryptoearner (OP)

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

Hi,

PM me for details.

Thanks & Regards.
WTH is this PM you for which details?
ghosss people like you kill me.
It's better to die.

Cryptoearner (OP)

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:34:31 PM

I have a cheap project idea, but it will not bring much money, more like pay for itself.  No edge PVP, two person coin flip, and flat processing fee for withdraw is $2.  I was thinking of using poker mavens software because they have poker cashflips, its super fun, and there is option for rake, but 0 rake wouild be cool.  Also rake free poker can be an option, and no fee tournaments.  Statistically speaking paying $2 to withdraw the 20 you deposited is a great deal, because if you flat bet small amount with edge, you would loose 100% eventually.  It's good for the owner, because there is no bank, just moving funds around and site rent  But for this to work you have to be able to do everything yourself, and be prepared to work for free, there are a lot of empty dice sites and poker rooms.     
Thank you but don't need such project or idea.

Cryptoearner (OP)

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

if you only have 2k dollar is not enough to create good project
what is youre project dice site, you have script good script, dice site
create ico project must good team and have good money, if only 2k dollar is not enough
Why nowadays people always think that the person who is going to start any new projects are doing for ICO?
Is ICO is mandatory? Our new project is related to ICO but we are not going to do any ICO.
Thanks for your suggestion.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: