Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] batch #23/24 .105 btc USB + 4 btc NEW Blade miners  (Read 37089 times)
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 04:11:35 PM

No issues with blade orders...

Inventory on hand! Ships the same day to you.  No delays.

Cheers!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hephaist0s

Activity: 711
Merit: 532

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 04:24:34 PM

Received my new, more compact, blue blade yesterday, up and running and working great! Thanks, CanaryInTheMine!

Tips graciously accepted on my behalf by Mr. Pig. | object2212.com | BTC:1H78y8FVeQrWY6KnxA6WLFQGUoajCuiMAu | ETH:0x3c1bC39EC7F3f6b26ACb6eeeEFe7dE2f486a72E9
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 04:33:09 PM

So does each blade purchase come with those rack mounts for the 10 in 1?

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 05:44:20 PM

Friedcat told me yesterday that there's a limited number of backplanes right now.  As a result, orders of 10 blades get a free backplane.  He is working on producing more backplanes, but in my opinion they won't be available any time soon (relative to how fast folks expect stuff when someone says "soon").
So right now if you order 10, you'd get a backplane.

Anyone who's going to be putting together a 10 blade rig should also get the HP PSU mentioned on the new blade thread posted by friedcat and linked on the OP of this thread.  It makes for a very clean setup.

I have a PSU coming Tuesday for my rig and will post pics when I set it up.
sbfree

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:34:50 PM

Hey Canary, hope all is well. Was wondering if you received my shipping label, or if there is something for me to correct? thanks.
terrapinflyer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:40:59 PM

Thanks for the fast shipping! Although I wish I would have gotten some different colors this time all I got was 2 gold. Oh well there is always next time. Keep up the  great work bud!!
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:45:26 PM

Thanks for the fast shipping! Although I wish I would have gotten some different colors this time all I got was 2 gold. Oh well there is always next time. Keep up the  great work bud!!
I proportion them out based on received inventory. Black color has dominated so far. Hopefully new inventory will be more colorful. Smiley
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:52:49 PM

Hey Canary, hope all is well. Was wondering if you received my shipping label, or if there is something for me to correct? thanks.
See this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283458.msg3105266#msg3105266
And check your email plz.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:54:40 PM

do you ship to switzerland?
that is really an interessting question as its not EU!
If there's no reseller for your country/region, per friedcat, you can buy direct from ASICMiner.
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 08:19:26 PM

Friedcat told me yesterday that there's a limited number of backplanes right now.  As a result, orders of 10 blades get a free backplane.  He is working on producing more backplanes, but in my opinion they won't be available any time soon (relative to how fast folks expect stuff when someone says "soon").

Anyone who's going to be putting together a 10 blade rig should also get the HP PSU mentioned on the new blade thread posted by friedcat and linked on the OP of this thread.  It makes for a very clean setup.

Oh ok, well I can't flat out buy 10 right off the bat so will it be a total of 10 ordered and your 10th one you'll get a backpane ? Or I have to order all 10 in one go?

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 08:38:38 PM

Oh ok, well I can't flat out buy 10 right off the bat so will it be a total of 10 ordered and your 10th one you'll get a backpane ? Or I have to order all 10 in one go?
That would make sense too over time... But the issue is supply of backplanes right now.. It's 10:1, so orders of 10 get it definitely.  Once friedcat makes more, I would think it would be readily available for all, but that is up to production and the manufacturer.
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 09:22:13 PM

i want to order a blade but i would like to know how to run it with cgminer or bfgminer as i read that it does not support stratum from the webpage setup is that true?

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
xyzzy099
Legendary

Activity: 1063
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 09:38:05 PM

i want to order a blade but i would like to know how to run it with cgminer or bfgminer as i read that it does not support stratum from the webpage setup is that true?

It's true, mostly.  It will work with BFGMiner under Linux.  The CGMiner guys have made it clear that they don't care to support blades at all.

You can mine on any pool, or solo, using the built-in web interface (and possibly a stratum proxy), but that interface is awful.  If BFGMiner didn't support them, I would not want any blades.

Libertarians:  Diligently plotting to take over the world and leave you alone.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 10:57:34 PM

I believe you can set it up by pointing to an instance of bfgminer running on a machine a blade can reach over the network.  Checkout Eligius pool and Luke-Jr's posts/instructions.  I think this is the way Luke intended it to work recently...

Wish someone can put a step-by step for bfgminer. Smiley
bt_spectro

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 11:13:20 PM

Got the blade but it seems broken, it shows all "x" in Chip status  Sad
xyzzy099
Legendary

Activity: 1063
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 11:28:52 PM

I believe you can set it up by pointing to an instance of bfgminer running on a machine a blade can reach over the network.  Checkout Eligius pool and Luke-Jr's posts/instructions.  I think this is the way Luke intended it to work recently...

1.  Build BFGMiner on Linux, following the directions in the README file.
2. Start BFGMiner with the '--http-port' option to set the port to connect to:

Code:
bfgminer --http-port <port number>  -c <config-file>
i.e., bfgminer --http-port 8330 -c myconfig.conf

3.  Configure the blades to connect to the machine running BFGMiner on the port you specified.

The blade has to have two pools to mine to, so you have to type everything twice, as below.

In the "Ports" box, you would type 8330,8330 (or whatever port you specified above)
In the "Server Addresses" box, you would type <IP of machine running BFGM>, <IP of machine running BFGM>
In the "user:pass" box, you would type any username:password you want, but each blade must have a different user name.  Remember to do it twice: myusername1:abc123,myusername1:abc123

The blade will then start mining and will show up in BFGMiner as device SGW0, SGW1, etc.

Libertarians:  Diligently plotting to take over the world and leave you alone.
BigJon901

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 12:02:06 AM

Make sure you have a sufficient power supply.

Computer Engineering Technologist
BigJon901

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 12:04:22 AM

I believe you can set it up by pointing to an instance of bfgminer running on a machine a blade can reach over the network.  Checkout Eligius pool and Luke-Jr's posts/instructions.  I think this is the way Luke intended it to work recently...

1.  Build BFGMiner on Linux, following the directions in the README file.
2. Start BFGMiner with the '--http-port' option to set the port to connect to:

Code:
bfgminer --http-port <port number>  -c <config-file>
i.e., bfgminer --http-port 8330 -c myconfig.conf

3.  Configure the blades to connect to the machine running BFGMiner on the port you specified.

The blade has to have two pools to mine to, so you have to type everything twice, as below.

In the "Ports" box, you would type 8330,8330 (or whatever port you specified above)
In the "Server Addresses" box, you would type <IP of machine running BFGM>, <IP of machine running BFGM>
In the "user:pass" box, you would type any username:password you want, but each blade must have a different user name.  Remember to do it twice: myusername1:abc123,myusername1:abc123

The blade will then start mining and will show up in BFGMiner as device SGW0, SGW1, etc.

For Windows grab mining_proxy the exe here http://btc.anapaapps.com/mining_proxy.php
It comes with a pre made BTC guild shortcut.

For other pools change " -o stratum.btcguild.com -p 3333" in the Target box to your pools information.

bt_spectro

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 12:38:28 AM

Tried with a 500W and a single rail 750W, all "x"  Huh
BigJon901

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 12:42:34 AM

Tried with a 500W and a single rail 750W, all "x"  Huh

I have an HX 750 running a blade and 2 60 GH/s singles Kill-a-watt says 616W at the wall (with netbook host).

So you probably have enough power. How did you wire the power? Follow dogie's post? I would check the voltage going in with a DMM. Should be around 12.2~12.5 depending on power supply.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: