Received a few PMs about USB hubs
, here's a good thread on it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253749.0how to send a shipping label:
you will essentially download that pdf label from usps and email it to email@example.com
(email used for labels only, contact with questions via PM here)thank you BorisAlt for putting together a quick how-to guide
(shipping from zip 60181)
in the body of the email, you will have 4 things:
1. transaction id of your order
2. 1st payment address of the transaction
3. tracking number (no spaces)
4. Signature (your will sign ONLY the tracking # from item #3)
additionally, if you use this method, you no longer need to PM me shipping address as a signed message. trying to make things simpler for all.
I will check that the tracking number in item 3 matches the label exactly.
--------------------------here's an example of a signed message
you email me with an attached label (each lines corresponds to #1,2,3,4 from above paragraph):d9192cc3d48721355e897317d6164be6702b5d26bd38e613fc1b973a7c157a7b
guidelines for your own labels:
small priority box fits 14 USB miners
medium priority box fits 100 USB miners
large priority box fits 140 USB miners
20 USB miners fit into a flat-rate padded envelope (Priority or Express)
Region A Priority box fits up to 72 USB miners (not a single over 72!) weight: 10 miners weigh (10*35+20 grams) /~456 to get pounds. so 10 USB miners are: 370/456= .811 pounds or*16 = 13 ozNew Blade Shipping boxes:
- up to 4 blades fit into a medium priority box.
- up to 4 blades fit into express flat rate box.
- 1 blade fits into either priority or express padded envelope.
- up to 3 blades WILL fit into Region A
box (each blade is 2 pounds)
- large priority box: useless
!! only fits 3 blades.Backplane
: fits into Regional Box B (only!!
) does not fit into other USPS provided boxes
If you are a re-seller on eBay or other outlets, I can handle your shipping of USB miners.
- you sell
- send me the appropriate label (pdf) you generate for your sold order.
- I ship from zip 60181
- sit back and relax... don't bother shipping. I do that with my elves for you.