Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~BTC in Medical Industry  (Read 3479 times)
simantobd

Activity: 162
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

Obviously I have seen on the website that the state can pay the bills via Bitcoin. If the hospital owner is a government, it is difficult to pay bills with bitcoin. Bitcoin is not used too much in the United States, I think. I believe that in the next few days, the use of Bitcoin will be used and it will be possible to pay bills with bitcoin.
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

where people will definitely invest and will monitor the daily price in the market and when the high price will make the sale a profit from before.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:54:47 PM

That would really be in a very long time but i would not doubt that it might happen someday because if bitcoin is finally accepted as legal mode of payment then most industries and institutions would also put mechanism in accepting bitcoin as payments. They might do this by installing some bitcoin ATM at vantage points within the hospital.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

Any business that allows bitcoins is good in my book. Not sure how the medical bills can reflect the bitcoin's value; would it be profitable for them or not? And will they convert it to fiat as soon as they receive it? Y'know, since bitcoin is volatile.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:10:07 PM

There are more chances for the bitcoins to be accepted in the medical industry as all the transactions are faster safer and secure and there is no third party involved in transacting bitcoins world wide which makes the work easier to transfer funds just in case of emergency there will be need to approach the banks for availing any medical facilities as they accept bitcoins by a simple click all the work will be done for transferring funds and there will be clarity in each transactions.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:19:06 PM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??
For what reason not. It is feasible for healing facility or Medical industry. Bitcoin for promoting purposes, shopping small, eateries, bars and clubs, bitcoin is acknowledged. So I think bitcoin for fitting in the therapeutic business.
ThishD

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

Why Not. Of course it can happen. Not only Medical industry, in near future many industries will get payment from bitcoin. It fast and secure method.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

interesting ideas and need to be applied to every country in terms of medical and bitcoin will help in terms of easy payment and save time just simply pass the transaction instantly and quickly without intermediaries and third parties all will go well because only if urgent we will need Bank.
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:35:52 PM

at Third Order ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Order_of_Saint_Francis )

I push all my best to accept bitcoin 

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

how can bitcoin bill be funnier tha that ??

house md funny clinic hours
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_np5jeGVloY

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:44:48 PM

Obviously possible one day Medical Hospitals will accept BTC. At present BTC is favorite online currency in the world. I think Bitcoin will enter into a new era of exchange if medical hospitals accept Bitcoin
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??

Any business can accept BTC and have it instantly converted to the currency that they prefer by using a payment processor. That's been around forever. I know some local offices will take it, off the top of my head I remember one dentist who does. But there are probably a few more.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:56:05 PM

Some may-mainly private hospitals, but with the volatility of BTC it is very unlikely to become mainstream as by nature the medical profession is  very risk adverse.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

Yes, I don't see any problem in that, just particular principle of medical institute need to make a decision to accept Bitcoin and then they would be able to operate with it like the regular currency in payment method.
dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

Anything is possible. But, if this hospitals are runned by a government, bitcoin has to be legalized first in order to do so. But the problem is the blockchain congestion that sometimes occur. Many hospitals needs payment first before doing some operations. There are still lots of consequences but I hope this is going to happen very soon.
Toraokun

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

If you talking about possibility, of course someday hospital will accept BTC as a payment method and not only for hospital i think someday this crypto currency will widely used to be payment method.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:40:02 PM

everything can happen, no one can predict the future.
is not the main purpose of bitcoin to be the world currency? maybe one day it will come true.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:04:50 PM

Of course it can happen very soon and it will not take long to happen. Because if you take the bitcoin in the health of the medical sector, then it will be possible very soon. If the government gives legal rights to Bitcoin, it will not take much time to happen.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:37:29 AM

Yes it is possible, in the future. For now medical industry may have not using bitcoin as payment for bills and fees.
Not only medical sector, i think in the future bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be used by many peoples in all sectors.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:14:27 AM

It is really possible. Hospitals can accept bitcoin as a means of payments however I think only few of them will try it out in the future due to most of the hospitals I knew were under the hand of the government. Private hospitals are more open in the possibility of accepting bitcoin payments. Well, we can really know the future but I believe soon not only the hospitals institution will embracing the changes but also the other institutions.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: