Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~BTC in Medical Industry  (Read 3479 times)
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:15:56 AM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??
I think that bitcoin can be useful every where in the world and not only in medical industry but many other businesses can use it and it will be more easy if the Blockchain technology issue ATM cards and through that transaction in hospitals and other facilities can be used.

Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??
do not demand the possibility if the hospital accepts payment with bitcoin along with the development of technology, of course we know that many payments are already using bitcoin

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

I believe it is possible because there are already medical blockchain related that are now launch as an ICO recently and some of them are for hospital records and even hospital billing concerns.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

Why not??

It is just a matter of time. Once bitcoin receives global recognition, then it will be accepted everywhere as a common medium of exchange. Bitcoin transaction fees will also become low with the emergence of better lightning network.

PS: Medical industry is no exception when bitcoin is legalized everywhere!
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

in the future? i think yes, not in the hospital and medical industry only, but all things will use blockchain, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, because blockchain is the new era of the payment system

Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

I think thats not impossible to happen because their a some ICO project and platform about medical service and also i think cryptocurrency transaction is more efficient than regular transaction we used to

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
mcabrito

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

I think thats not impossible to happen because their a some ICO project and platform about medical service and also i think cryptocurrency transaction is more efficient than regular transaction we used to

Yes everything is possible with our latest technology now, if bitcoin will continue to rise then there will be a high possibility that medical industry will also be accepting it.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

Yes, I think it's possible, I think the hospital is a big base and is eligible to accept the bitcoin payment. With strong bitcoin influence and people's need to use bitcoin for payment is becoming more common. This is a necessary condition for the hospital to accept payment by bitcoin.

denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

Probably time will come it will. If the perfect time comes and more and more people are using bitcoin as a form of medium in doing transactions it will probably happened. This kind of thing is not impossible to happen especially as of this moment more and more people all over the world are engaging tonusage of it.

For now, I don't think that hospitals will accept it as a medium of payment for their services because we all know that crypto currencies are very volatile and anything can happen to its price/value in a short period of time. But it would be possible if they develop a payment system that automatically trades Bitcoin to fiat so the value of payment will remain to the USD price at that time. In my country, there is a platform that accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash to pay your bills whether its an internet bill, water bill, electric bill and many many more. In my point of view, I think two to three years from now restaurants and coffee shops will also accept Bitcoin and other top crypto currencies as a means of payment for their product or services offered.  Cool
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:04:48 PM

Maybe you will find it soon. Now there is a medical industry that implements the blockchain system. This is a very good technological progress that will provide convenience like bitcoin transactions
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:34:50 PM

The use of bitcoin in the medical field will be quite possible when it is accepted as a currency. And then it will be implemented in all areas - medicine, education and, of course, world trade.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ukr2net

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:35:42 AM

I think that decentralized databases will made a revolution in medical records! Blockchains and health could be a good combination across multitude of apps.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

Yes it is possible that Hospitals and Medical Clinics will accept the bitcoin as form of payment soon. Since we are in the era modern technology and innovation, many establishments are also going to the trend. It will make the payment transaction more faster and convenient since there are many bitcoin users around the globe.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

I know that Bitcoin is a digital currency that has high value, Bitcoin can be used for trading and online transactions. I believe, in the future large companies or the medical industry will accept Bitcoin as a payment method.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

Yes, I think it's possible, I think the hospital is a big base and is eligible to accept the bitcoin payment. With strong bitcoin influence and people's need to use bitcoin for payment is becoming more common. This is a necessary condition for the hospital to accept payment by bitcoin.
Not just hospitals but all the medical concerning body’s like institutions that offere medical assistance,or  health card that may accepts bitcoin as payments and lot more,medical area is one big market that may help the crypto community more advantageous than fiat,and may help also for us tl go mainstream
lebron

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

Well with the technological advancements that occur each moment, it is highly possible for BTC to gain such usefulness. If hospitals are able to take e-currency, i do not see why cryptocurrencies wouldnt be accepted.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

Why is it impossible, of course it will happen if the medical hospital receives BTC payments.
Now there are many who use BTC and develop in several countries.
Not only medical hospitals, even those who do weddings use BTC dowry.
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

This could happen. Nowadays technology development is very fast, so is the acceptance of bitcoin in people who are now getting used to paying non-cash.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

This will be possible, but you need to give a little time to bitcoin, so that it can be fully realized as a currency. And its application in the medical field will be very convenient.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
LaurenProfi

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

Of course , everything is possible if you think about it , because a lot of examples where pizza and pay them and stuff ! And sooner or later it will be everywhere electronic currency , Bitcoin, etc!

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: