Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~BTC in Medical Industry  (Read 3468 times)
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

in my opinion transaction with bitcoin for now days is still not the best choice especially on the hospital, because we dont know if the bitcoin network will work fast or not. bitcoin infrastructure has to upgrade to tke this challenge and face up the growth of the user.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izamagda

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

Hmm, i don't think the blockchain system will help much the Medial Industry because seems like they won't need much calcutions in it.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??
As long as the government has not legalized bitcoin I think it's hard to use it. Because of course every hospital does not want to take risks if it has to use transactions that are not recognized by the government. they are more looking for safe use of transactions recommended by the government.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:04:34 PM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??
it might happen if bitcoin is legal. but unfortunately, only certain companies receive bitcoin as a means of payment.
Medical industry has been giving the services for the money since inception and there were times when medical industry used to give the services for barter system. Now the time has changed and normal currency is being used for it, so there is a quite possibility that the payment method will be changed once again after some time and bitcoin has all the potential that it will take over as a payment method. Just like in Germany and USA there are some other services being offered for the bitcoins.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

Maybe I guess many people hope that it will happen soon. Maybe not now but if that will happen many people will agree and it is a good idea to implement because we will be in safiest and smooth transaction. I admit that because of bitcoin many people lives in the fullest because it gives you full satisfaction in life. It guarantee the wisdom on how to gain money.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

It all depends upon choices they make,if anyone wanted to accept bitcoin,they can and now the transaction charges have come down and so expect many retailers start accepting bitcoin now and may be in the future some hospitals or clinics will start accepting bitcoin ,it is a matter of time we will see major companies accepting it once again.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

No, it is to complicated for medical hospitals to accept bitcoin because as far as I know most of them dont even accept credit cards. Bitcoin has to be firstly accepted in grocery/clothes shops and also at airports or for busses/subways. Only after bitcoin will become a payment method used by almost all shops, hospitals can think about adding it as a payment method. I know there were some projects trying to connect the Blockchain technology with hospitals but they dont seem to be very successful

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:48:10 PM

A very good thing yes. I have already saw projects based on the blockchain that are developing medical systems and health cares and I think this is a big step forward.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:15:27 PM

This idea is quite possible. It would be nice. But old people hardly used such a method of payment. Since many still do not accept bitcoin as a means of payment and do not even know about crypto currencies

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

it might happen if bitcoin is legal. but unfortunately, only certain companies receive bitcoin as a means of payment.
It will be good and I can be a step for the legalization of bitcoin, increasing demand and high price of bitcoin is the reason why it is increasing more and more in every field. It will be legal soon and even in this condition bitcoin is being acceptable in some small town clinics soon the famous and well known hospital are going to  be acceptable in future. So I hope it will be good for people to pay for the
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:44:46 PM

Recently I have seen so many ICO`s regarding the medical industry and pharmaceuticals. If they would somehow succeed and create a high hype than I guess that the path to hospital for accepting btc would be opened.

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

Bitcoin was actually created to aid payment issues. This is one function it is made to carry out to facilitate easy financial transaction. We are going to see bitcoin at work by the time the various news about its adoption hit off the ground.
fireblond

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Thrive

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

Anything is possible, I think the issue with hospitals accepting BTC is that they would rather not take the risk of bitcoins price plummeting, now a good alternative to this is to have a system in place that would automatically transfer the bitcoin to FIAT once the transaction is complete. Another problem would be the high fees of bitcoin. Additionally It's nice to see as "mjglqw" mentioned, that a hospital is currently accepting bitcoin and would be great to see more hospitals follow this path.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

according to my google search, this hospital accept Bitcoin in the USA
Hasbro Children's Hospital
Hospitals, Pediatricians
593 Eddy St
Providence, Rhode Island 02903
United States
http://spendbitcoins.com/places/c/hospitals/
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:24:59 PM

Bitcoin is increasingly used in medical tourism. Many rich and super-rich people prefer to pay for treatment and procedures with crypto currency.
Vika99siombiwi

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:03:18 AM

Can be like that. With the future of this technology can be predicted that will develop evenly. I am not wondering what will happen next if the payment is using bitcoin in a snap and we have to wait for a slow bitcoin confirmation. Cool
btc847

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:12:47 AM

Yep. It is possible.. What's  important in hospitals is to pay the fees(Mostly on private ones). But when it goes for a large amount of fee,bitcoin is very useful. Because it is a very easy and secure way. because carrying a large amount of money on your hand is very very risky.. I think btc is a good way to improve in medical section.... Smiley
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:26:48 AM

i dont think so, if the hosptal can accept bitcoin its mean that the government in that country already make bitcoin transaction lefgal in that country becuase if not the hospital can;t make a transaction with bitcoin, and we know that make the country believe in bitcoin is hard, right now there are many country that dont support bitcoin

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:29:20 AM

When it comes as possible that all the stores will accept bitcoin and other departments of the world start to accept bitcoin for their services, like in airports, banks, schools, colleges etc then what will restrict the hospitals to use bitcoin. They will also adopt the payment of bitcoin for their convenient and for their customers. It just need a time. better will be that if the state take the action and they provide help in bitcoin adoption as if they will do that then the process will be faster.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:31:23 AM

Nothing impossible for crypto. It could become the world currency in the future.
If everyone in our world use cryptocurrency, i believe that every sectors of business will be using cryptocurrency as a payment too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: