Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next?  (Read 1718 times)
Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

Is there a target, actually? If everything goes well, there are no limits. Why would you search for new opportunities?
But if I were to choose, there are so many opportunities to invest! Shares, funds, IPOs... Property... Embarking on your own business....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:23:45 PM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?
If i achieve my target in crypto, probably i convert to cash the half, and the other part remain in crypto's for investment, I may continually support the use of crypto particularly bitcoin because this is good source of income, I will also share my knowledge about bitcoin to my friends and relatives, in the same way i promote the use of bitcoin and enjoy the benefits brought by bitcoin to many individual. Smiley
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

After I get my cryptocurrency target? Perhaps the next time I'm still able to invest more here than I'm investing in providing me with financial help every single day I need to keep my work going on this is to give me a good future.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

After achieving  my target in crytocurrencies  I will invest the proceed  from crypto died in food stuff business. That doesn't mean I will quit crypt currency business because it the foundation of my financial freedom.

It is hard to leave crypto completely once you have tasted some success with it. Many of my friends who made like $10000 profit with bitcoins started retail stores with that money. But they are not able to get that much income (as compared to bitcoins). Now there money is kind of trapped in those business and it is hard to sell it. Better strategy in my opinion i to invest only half of the bitcoin profit in business. This way you will  have two sources of income. Bitcoins will give passive income and your real business will help to make good connections.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

i don't have the particular target in crypto because every years was just same that collect bitcoin or altcoins as much as possible but maybe if i have a lot of bitcoin then i would to considering to retire to trading or collect bitcoin and convert all of my crypto to my local currency
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

Well, I don't have plan to quit crypto even though I have my another plan just like  having my own business, and the business that I want to have is to have my own salon and internet cafe which is in demand here in our country right now, so I don't have to work anymore instead I would work in my own company.

You have a good planned in your life and.I like your idea. Supposed to be, we have the same idea. We aren't need to work in a company even we are try with our own business. It's hard to quit this crypto once you are tested and it have a good result. We are just try and continue because we lived continuously in this world. No one knows when the bitcoin can lose like a bubble.We need to be ready and planned for another businesses to be able giving us another income.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

Well, I don't have plan to quit crypto even though I have my another plan just like  having my own business, and the business that I want to have is to have my own salon and internet cafe which is in demand here in our country right now, so I don't have to work anymore instead I would work in my own company.

You have a good planned in your life and.I like your idea. Supposed to be, we have the same idea. We aren't need to work in a company even we are try with our own business. It's hard to quit this crypto once you are tested and it have a good result. We are just try and continue because we lived continuously in this world. No one knows when the bitcoin can lose like a bubble.We need to be ready and planned for another businesses to be able giving us another income.
When i acheived my target here already i am planning to build my own new house using the money i earned here so that i can give legacies to my children and also for me. I dont want to stop earning bitcoin while i am still living on this planet.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

No,one is going to satisfied with his earnings because everyone is greedy in this world.So people will invest again and again in the crypto currency forever because the crypto currency is like gambling so people get addicted to it.So I am also do the same invest again in the crypto currency if I made big profits.
This is incorrect, people do not get addicted to investing in cryptocurrencies and you also assume that people have an unstoppable desire to get profits and this is imply incorrect, many people have very specific goals about the amount of money they want to make with cryptocurrencies and once that happens they will sell everything and enjoy their profits.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?
To be honest i will reinvest some of it in crypto technology, there is no better ways to invest them, i don't know if i will be reacher but it doesn't matter, i do it for the future of the children.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:31:21 PM

I think it will be a long long process for me to achieved my target in crypto but at this point with the help of my crypto income I already opened my own business in my place, help my parents financially and extend some aid for my relatives and less fortunate people. But I guess even everyone will going to achieved their target it won't be easy for us to leave or quit crypto still we will always find time for it.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

I think it will be a long long process for me to achieved my target in crypto but at this point with the help of my crypto income I already opened my own business in my place, help my parents financially and extend some aid for my relatives and less fortunate people. But I guess even everyone will going to achieved their target it won't be easy for us to leave or quit crypto still we will always find time for it.
that can be consider as the continouse process, To me i consider crypto currency trading as my part time business and therefore i will always try to make my part time business more successful, and i think that is my aim will remain as my aim  forever. Because once e enter in the worldof dryto currency then it become difficult to leave the field but will try to continue being part of this community.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

that can be consider as the continouse process, To me i consider crypto currency trading as my part time business and therefore i will always try to make my part time business more successful, and i think that is my aim will remain as my aim  forever. Because once e enter in the worldof dryto currency then it become difficult to leave the field but will try to continue being part of this community.
Definitely true.But i always believe that man has no satisfaction.Even if he has achieved his target in crypto field,still he would find another target and make him motivated along the way.But to be honest,even if all good things will happen to me and so with other crypto holders here,leaving crypto is one thing i can't ever imagine.I know deeply that i'll be growing old with crypto as long as i can.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:14:19 PM

To be honest i will reinvest some of it in crypto technology, there is no better ways to invest them, i don't know if i will be reacher but it doesn't matter, i do it for the future of the children.
You are correct, what is the point investing in something else when cryptocurrencies are the best thing in which we can invest our money, look at stocks for example you can get profits, but the profits you can get with cryptocurrencies are way higher so there is no point in investing in stocks you get less profits and it will take a lot more time so it is just a waste of time, keep invested in cryptocurrencies and forget about everything else with the exception of gold in real estate.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

At the moment there are crypto-currencies in the world, there is no limit to perfection, and there is always where to develop and increase profits. Now there are many promising and interesting ICO projects, in which you can invest. So, do not stop at what has already been achieved.
Erik234

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

I think that when I reach my goal I will want more and more))so I will not be able to stop and continue investing.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

At the moment there are crypto-currencies in the world, there is no limit to perfection, and there is always where to develop and increase profits. Now there are many promising and interesting ICO projects, in which you can invest. So, do not stop at what has already been achieved.

Even there are many cryptocurrency that are into market right now, I will stick with a large portion of bitcoin investment.  But I will also try to buy some new coins that have potential.  If the target price of bitcoin will be reached, I will encash my bitcoin.  Then I will continue to earn some.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

I would probably enjoy my earnings but save the remaining initial investment to repeat the cycle to invest to a new profitable coin or maybe just buy again the same one. I think as long as I'm not financially free then I would continuously circulate and do investment just to have a secure future for my family and me.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

I would probably enjoy my earnings but save the remaining initial investment to repeat the cycle to invest to a new profitable coin or maybe just buy again the same one. I think as long as I'm not financially free then I would continuously circulate and do investment just to have a secure future for my family and me.
After reaching my supposed targets, I am going to cash out about 80% of my total bitcoins and use it do whatever plans i had already set up before i started investing into bitcoins and when those businesses also starts to give me money, I would invest those in bitcoins again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
loraalbert

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:40:18 PM

Well, in the moment if I keep the coin and reach the target on the crypto market. I will sell that coin. And wait for the market to come down to grab them again. If the trend and the community of users support that coin. But it seems to me that it's hard to get lucky, because I'm still on the path of evaporation and the loss of the coin.
barontamago

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

For me I will also convert some to fiat to spend with my need and for my family and I will reinvest the rest. I will not quit investing it I will just repeat my doings, because it will provide money for my needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: