Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next?  (Read 1718 times)
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:19:38 PM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

You know what pal, If you really wanna be successful in anything you do, never ever get contented with what you have achieved. After getting your target, go for higher and harder targets. Because if you don't, the only way you will be going is down. You know what the biggest mistake most of the people make? It is not because they set their targets too high and fail to reach it, but because they choose to aim for a lower and easier target then get contented when they hit the mark. There is no shame in failing, everyone fails at some point of their lives, and this enables them to learn and become wiser and stronger. While those who choose to always play safe never get to go beyond where they are already in. Yes, they don't get bruises or broken bones, but they also do not get the chance to reach new heights that are truly meant for them.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Batmain

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

It's a great question, but you have to specify- do you mean what do you do with your money, or what do you do with the freedom money can buy you?

In terms of investments, crypto is only one of the asset classes that should be owned. An ideal strategy would involve owning 7-8 different asset classes. For instance, crypto, gold, rare art, real estate, and probably (some) stocks and bonds. For me crypto is a long term game plan, but I won't own exclusively crypto...

In terms of being able to do what you want to do, as in you have enough money to not ever care again...whatever you do, make sure it's something positive and beneficial towards society. Building infrastructure in Africa, teaching children, rescuing animals. If you create a good energy on this planet, you will get what you need.

It is always good to have a giving heart, what you are saying can only be done by millionaires and billionaires, as an individual who are working here in crypto world, I can only give kindness to what's around me and give back to people that needs help. A positive business is a very important asset to have.

Additionally, what I have right now is pure crypto, I will still work hard to have a real world asset like gold and lands. I'm still praying that these industries will rise exponentially so that I can have some decent cash out of money. Like I have said before, this will be a long term goal, and for the meantime, I will just make this as a part time Job and enjoy every PUMP.

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

You know what pal, If you really wanna be successful in anything you do, never ever get contented with what you have achieved. After getting your target, go for higher and harder targets. Because if you don't, the only way you will be going is down. You know what the biggest mistake most of the people make? It is not because they set their targets too high and fail to reach it, but because they choose to aim for a lower and easier target then get contented when they hit the mark. There is no shame in failing, everyone fails at some point of their lives, and this enables them to learn and become wiser and stronger. While those who choose to always play safe never get to go beyond where they are already in. Yes, they don't get bruises or broken bones, but they also do not get the chance to reach new heights that are truly meant for them.

I disagree with this one, my goal is if ever I made it in the Fifties, I will retire to work and enjoy the life to the fullest. That's why I'm putting every single second of time working here and there and plan for a business that will keep going for years. Like an apartment, for example. Aiming for the higher ground is not bad, but you want to find contentment in that. And it doesn't mean you will go down if you stop. That will only mean that your life is already fulfilled and you are happy for what you have. That is more meaningful than having a billion, but unhappy for what he has.

Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

For me money is not important here in bitcoin. Theres so many benefits that bitcoin can give instead of money. But if achieve my target, i will continue what im doing here in cryptocurrency world.
You are right because money is not the only thing we use bitcoin for, but we use bitcoin to get knowledge and information and to increase our experience for bitcoin. If we will become bitcoin expert then it will be easy for us to carry our bitcoin travel, with each investment in bitcoin we get some more knowledge and we will learn that in which site and at what time we will have to invest for good profit from bitcoin.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

That is a wise choice but, at the same time i think that i should continue to sustain this market by the means i have, it doesn't mean that i'm important but together we can make a healthy market so i would just go for,word with crypto.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

I think you want to ask, when we achieve some sort of level with enough money then what would be our next step.

For me there is no crypto goal as such, what I'm doing is for fun and little extra bucks to spend on my family. Obviously everyone needs the financial freedom for life but I like to have practical approach with which I could just  earn enough and not dreaming to become Richie rich. They say that money makes money and I believe I just have enough to sustain quality life and will choose crypto to have extra bucks only.

Re-investing your assets, grabbing more out of the crypto and repeating the whole process is all sort of on going process depending upon your desires.
Probably, everyone's goal is to have financial freedom. It is somehow a limitless but continuous process of buy then earn, in simplified terminology. Having the technology of cryptocurrency, we all have a better chance of achieving this goal. But, we should always remember that the most important thing in our lives is  the quality of life we are living and not the amount of asset that we have.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

Well, I'll set another target after I hit my first target. Being content with what we have is good but don't just stop there and keep on moving forward. Push yourself to strive for a much higher ceiling, especially that you are yet to cover the full potential of your field. As for myself, I will mostly continue to reinvest and try to new things in relates in this field. It's risky, Yes but it's part of the industry. In this way, I challenge myself to achieve more and do more in a positive way.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

"Strike while the iron is hot", as long as the opportunity is there i will grab it and never stop working and believing in it. I will always push myself harder to reach my goals and dreams in life. For me i  will not have a target in crypto field as long as it will exist i will continue to work hard for it in order to earn more and become profitable. Being contented on what you have is good but we always spend everyday for our daily needs so we need not to stop working to earn and always make some strategies and techniques to be more productive and profitable.
cen212687

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

If I achieved the target/level that I want in the field of cryptocurrency,  then I would set another target / level again until I achieved my goal. You see, when we committed ourselves on something we never get tired of always setting a goal each time we meet our target.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:06:55 AM

I will also invest a part of this money. However, the second half will be placed into the bank. Probably real estate will be bought.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:08:28 PM

If I achieve my target I Will whitdraw some of bitcoin to build my own house and of course I Will make the other target that I want to realize, I have many target in my life. As long as bitcoin can survive and I work hard to make it happen, I believe everything that you want Will come true
Just do not make the mistake of withdrawing your money too early, bitcoin is going to keep growing in price for a long time, and if you exchange your bitcoin for fiat too soon you could lose a lot of benefits as well, but at the same time we cannot hold forever so we will need to use our judgment to decide when to sell, as you may guess I'm not going to sell at the current prices even if I'm still in profit, the prices are not attractive enough for any long term holder to sell.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

I agree with you. I will try to invest in stocks half the money I earned in crypto. Then I will spend the half for my needs, family, and maybe for helping others.
Well if you will spend your bitcoin to get all of your family goal then just think that what will you hold for your future, it is all kind of currency you are using it by divided and some part of it you are using to save for long time so you are doing good job, bitcoin has high price and it will grow with time so I will go for holding more because if price use to grow needs and demands increase too so I will prefer holding instead of selling it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
WannaCry

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

I'll do the same thing to. Whenever I get my desired amount after the long wait, I will convert half of it to money and reinvest the other half too. We must try and try as long as there is an open opportunity for us. We must give way for opportunities like bitcoin to change our lives. Let's be wise and let's make our earnings and investments grow.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

Of course, I will set a new target or goal in my crypto career. Achieving the first one that I had is a milestone for me and I'm pretty sure that I will make smart use of that target. Being wise with your earnings will benefit you in your further target in the crypto community. I know pretty well that all of us here has different targets to reach, some of us here target lower profits first before moving up and some do the exact opposite of it.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:15:35 PM

I will extract some, and re-invest a portion into other (selected) promising alt-coins (after thorough research of each).

Altcoins have much higher potential for %gains (if you picked the right one and at a right time to buy in); but also have a higher risk, with higher potential of %losses. The volatility basically are higher due to the lower MCAP.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
nightxglow

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:31:10 PM

I never set a target so i don't know yet.
But even if i'm going to set a target, it will be a high one since it won't be fun if there's no challenge at all.
And moreover, it's not that easy to fulfill a target.
I prefer not achieving the target though, since i don't know if there is other way that's more greater and profitable than crypto currency.
This world is seriously big, i hardly understand even tiny of it, and even if i surpass my target, i want to keep learning about crypto, and maybe try to find another investment that can bring me profits too.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
rocketbits

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:20:20 AM

No,one is going to satisfied with his earnings because everyone is greedy in this world.So people will invest again and again in the crypto currency forever because the crypto currency is like gambling so people get addicted to it.So I am also do the same invest again in the crypto currency if I made big profits.
Well, there is no resemblance in gambling and crypto market or trading in crypto currencies. This is very clear from the fact that in gambling you don’t know about the strategies for earning profit and are solely depending on your luck whereas in crypto market, if you are trading there are proper techniques and strategies that you learn. Moreover you need to read articles and listen to news for staying updated.
Even gambling and trading have risky nature, both are poles apart. Gambling, most of the times is all about luck but games like poker demand skills and tactics also. Trading is not luck dependent, not even a bit. Now many would disagree with this but I think, it is always up to the trader whether he earns profit or not. Choosing the right coin, making right decision and patience, all are in his hands
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

I will keep adding more goals aside from my goals right now so i will have more motivation and inspiration to think so i will be working hard even more in the future because i believed that it is best to strive hard as long as you can and you are not yet in the age of oldies so you better grind hard until you are satisfied to the things that you have.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:58:12 AM

I will also invest a part of this money. However, the second half will be placed into the bank. Probably real estate will be bought.

ill just holding my money planning to have an investment but im slightly confused where do i put my funds , maybe if i invest and i earn from it ill go back to invest , it is just circulating my money in the market .
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

If I hit my target in crypto I will probably think of another step or plan like making a big project for my community like for example or putting up my own business.. I will still continue doing what I have been doing.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:35:10 AM

Well, if I admit that I have achieved my goal, I will be very happy, but most likely I will set new goals more difficult than the previous one so that there is no interest in doing it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: