Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:50:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next?  (Read 1718 times)
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

If I achieved the target in crypto field is I want to build my own house and build my own business because it is better to handle your own business rather than an ordinary employee were you can only earn small amount of money for a long hour of service.Its better to have multiple earnings to succeed in life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:27:48 AM

Once my target is met, I plan to sell of half of it and keep for myself, then the remaining half goes back into the market and I will set a new target for that as well. At that time, I'll know that I'm no longer investing with my initial capital but with the profits I have made and I will rest easy.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

If I achieved my target, I'll buy my new house and car so that I can have my long vacation. Maybe I'll get a ticket on a cruise together with love of my life.
I would continue what I am doing and keep on earning ,
But I would really take my time and relax travel with my family and enjoy my time.
We have the same plan but after the vacation, I'll also go back and start working again and expanding my portfolio. Crypto now is an intense market and there's no way that it will be dead so quick so as long as it is there, I'll stay with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

Once my target is met, I plan to sell of half of it and keep for myself, then the remaining half goes back into the market and I will set a new target for that as well. At that time, I'll know that I'm no longer investing with my initial capital but with the profits I have made and I will rest easy.
Good to hold and sell half of it atleast you have earnings to keep and you can able to grow your btc.  You have also point to have safety your profit. We have so many target in crypto that we keep holding some and sell some.
ToyMonster

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

I have no such plan, I will have some more money with btcs that's the only thing. I have no milestone to cross Smiley
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

Good to hold and sell half of it atleast you have earnings to keep and you can able to grow your btc.  You have also point to have safety your profit. We have so many target in crypto that we keep holding some and sell some.
That is a good point that we should save and also secure some of our profits that we have been made in bitcoin and other crypto. We are keep on working hard and it deserves a good assurance that we are really secured or tighten the profits that we have and after we reached our goal then just secure it and put it on a very safe place.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

Well, I guess if I would reach my desired amount here in crypto, I would really want to convert half of it into fiat too and save or reinvest the half of it to secure my future. My converted crypto would be used to put up a small business for my family. I would want to secure the future all the time just to be sure of everything.

decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?
Regarding on my own targets I'm not total have fix amount which I would decide to stop completely on engaging with cryptocurrencies and if do reach out high amount then I would always think to diversify into investments either on online or offline which would potential give me leverage incomes which will really lead be into a financially abundant on my life. Not being too greedy but this is what we are always aiming for.
I have no specific target number of total amount of crypto coins i wanna achieve, because for me my needs are never ending so there is no ending of needs for the coins also. But if ever i will have a big amount of coins maybe i will withdraw or cash out some so that i can make investments online of offline.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:04:45 AM

I will never achieve my goal because I have no goal. I am a teenager and I just want to have some pocket weight Wink
Being teenager, there is no such responsibility on your shoulder and that you are free to do anything you want to and there is no such pressure of feeding your family or anything like that on your shoulder. With time, things will change and then you will be needing to set up certain goals so that you can get a comfortable living after achieving those goals but for that you need to work hard.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

I will never achieve my goal because I have no goal. I am a teenager and I just want to have some pocket weight Wink
Being teenager, there is no such responsibility on your shoulder and that you are free to do anything you want to and there is no such pressure of feeding your family or anything like that on your shoulder. With time, things will change and then you will be needing to set up certain goals so that you can get a comfortable living after achieving those goals but for that you need to work hard.
Good plans. Personally, I am not sure I can ever attain my target in cryptocurrency because there is no serious target for me considering the fact that it is a world that will keep growing with so many upcoming possibilities. Although, a time will come for me when rather than putting all my eggs into one basket, it would be a time for me to diversify into other things outside cryptocurrency to at least get established while still investing in cryptocurrency alongside.

At bottom-line I am sure, we cannot leave off crypto field even we do get opportunities to earn multi-millions. I believe we keep on sticking within crypto world to get newer opportunities and it may last till end of our lives.
Nenegayung

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

For me there is no target achievement in the field of crypto, all the topics of discussion about the world of crypto is knowledge outside of a book, for me, the world of crypto has brainwashed me, became a knowledgeable human being and changed my personality for the better.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

For me there is no target achievement in the field of crypto, all the topics of discussion about the world of crypto is knowledge outside of a book, for me, the world of crypto has brainwashed me, became a knowledgeable human being and changed my personality for the better.
The fact is that everything works like a creep currency, and therefore a person has every opportunity to be dependent on it. In this business there is also a positive moment, and this is a really good profit.
erixter

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:25:29 PM

If Achieve my Target in Crypto i would like open an traditional business so i have a back up to generate income, because i don't want to be an employee forever, i would like also to share my knowledge to the person who want to learn and earn in Crypto World but only in selected person, person that have an eager to learn and earn because crypto is not easy to learn.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
galkinn

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:11:04 PM

I will start some offline businesses with that money like a big YouTube channel. It will take at least 10 years in my opinion though.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:12:03 PM

If Achieve my Target in Crypto i would like open an traditional business so i have a back up to generate income, because i don't want to be an employee forever, i would like also to share my knowledge to the person who want to learn and earn in Crypto World but only in selected person, person that have an eager to learn and earn because crypto is not easy to learn.
Apparently, the crypto currency today gives good opportunities for earning, But these opportunities are very quickly narrowed and so will the business sphere for certain people. It seems to me that here you need to think a little about the prospects of investing the earned money on the crypto currency, into real business.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:36:55 PM

in this world nothing is certain, therefore I always try to invest my money in cryptocurrency to the sure thing, like home, apartment, and land,
little by little I have started to build my own business.

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:41:56 PM

in this world nothing is certain, therefore I always try to invest my money in cryptocurrency to the sure thing, like home, apartment, and land,
little by little I have started to build my own business.

Wow nice idea of yours, me I like that as well. If given a chance to achieve my target in crypto field I will still invest in crypto but only half of it and the rest of my money I'll put up my own business but I'll plan as to what business once I get there.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:01:48 PM

If i achieve my crypto currency earning target what i will do next it to retire from all crypto currency related business activities that will stress my life and i will return to my home town (village).

nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:14:43 PM

For me, if I achieve my target or goal in crypto field ill do next is to have a business like a Computer shop, Sari-Sari Store or a Boarding house so that I have another income and also to have a family and have children so that in the right age I'll teach my child what future BTC have changed me in the future, Hoping in the next 7years bitcoin still in place. Smiley
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:17:14 PM

If someday I'll be successful in crypto i will continue what I'm doing right now. I will continue to invest in crypto and save it what profit i got. And mostly don't stop to learn more things even if you are successful in crypto world.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: