Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next?  (Read 1718 times)
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:20:00 PM

find new target , do more big and find the path to do that , i still dont know exatcly what i want , but yeah new target is important after u get your target before
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:01:37 PM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

If I achieve my certain goal or target amount in crypto I would definitely share it first of all with my
family. I plan to start a little business of some sort so see the fruits of  my labor. A lot of it will be
put away for future savings, it is not forever that we will always be capable enough to be doing
bitcoins and altcoins. Life is a series of stages, this one is interestingly associated because we of
all people were fortunate and blessed enough with cryptocurrency. Once that happens, I will still
remain an avid supporter and will still invest in crypto with the few remaining coins I have left. It
still is the best investment there is.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:27:29 PM

If possible,i want to secure my future first,then to make my own crypto with more advanced feature by hiring exeptional developer.It's a way to make people remember me,because if i have reached my goal,then the only thing left is to mark my name in the hearts of people.But the first thing i would do is to secure my future life.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:38:17 PM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?
If I will successful here in cryptocurrecy I will continue to invest half of my wealth and some of it I will save it for the future and needs of my family. Many people is successful in the crypto world because of hard work and patients.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Jahson420

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:24:37 AM

Well if i get successfull here i will still invest the half of my money. And the half i will put it in my savings. To look another good investment to earn more income.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:50:54 AM

My target in the cyrpto field is to earn from bounty campaigns more bitcoin enough for my trading and investments. If i will fulfill this goal i will buy my own big house and have a car and build another physical stores and other business establishments.

amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:46:14 AM

if achieving the target financially has succeeded, of course, in doing activities or other business will be easier because the basic capital to start a business already owned. the problem is what business field will do if already have owned capital. of course a lot of things to do besides doing the crypto activity is you can start an offline business and as an example is the rental of a vehicle that is currently the business trend has a huge profit opportunity.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

If you ask me, my main target for getting into crypto is to make money but as of how much I want to make… I have no answer for that. Even if I hit $1 million dollars today, that won’t make me quit from investing my money in cryptos. I don’t know for others, but I believe everyone has the same target, which is making money.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

If you ask me, my main target for getting into crypto is to make money but as of how much I want to make… I have no answer for that. Even if I hit $1 million dollars today, that won’t make me quit from investing my money in cryptos. I don’t know for others, but I believe everyone has the same target, which is making money.

I dont have any target amount in mind yet, but if I get successful here, I'd like to secure my future first by saving part of it in the bank. Part of it, Im gonna share with my family. Of course I also want to continue investing here and do some business ventures which I really wanted to do eversince.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

I dont have any target amount in mind yet, but if I get successful here, I'd like to secure my future first by saving part of it in the bank. Part of it, Im gonna share with my family. Of course I also want to continue investing here and do some business ventures which I really wanted to do eversince.

If I reach my target, I'll probably invest it in a good business. Apart from investment, I'd like to save money for my future and my family's future.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

We don't trade to be keeping the money in one place rather we use it for other development. And this is the only way we can show our riches. I will continue to invest more to cryptocurrency and harnessing some for other development.
Yes, what is the essence of leaving your cash just in one spot when it can be working to generate more ?
Probably, we know that the cryptocurrency ecosystem can bring huge opportunities, most especially when some coins or tokens end up growing hugely beyond our imagination, but the thing is that, the market is highly volatile, so it is always best to take advantage of those huge profit, diversify and buy back some of them you want to keep for the long run when they drop to the bottom.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

My target in the cyrpto field is to earn from bounty campaigns more bitcoin enough for my trading and investments. If i will fulfill this goal i will buy my own big house and have a car and build another physical stores and other business establishments.
Dreams are your leaders who make you run in a race where your hard work pays off and your determination help you to stand firm. Likewise in crypto world, go for best that you can earn from. Use anything, like campaigning, trading or investing or whatever you have been provided from bitcoins, use them and earn. Make your life easier and happier than before. Chances are there, need to pick them up.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:50:08 AM

If i achieved my crypto field i will invest the half of it and the other save it

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:07:51 AM

It depends on the situation in the legislative sector and the crypto market itself. But if everything remains as it is now (which for sure won't), I would suggest investing in some kind of real estate, maybe even abroad (why not?). I would also take care about the savings for my elderly age and education of my children. There always will be some spheres that need financial support. It seems it's impossible to achieve the goals - once you do this, you create the new ones.
fahad.khan

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

There is no going back from crypto now, If you achieve your target, re-invest and set a new target and go on and on ......
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

Despite I achieve my goals in crypto field well probably as a plan I start my own business then I'm still going to continue to collect and joining bounty program to become more successful in this industries and this is the one makes me feel happier.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

My target or my goal in the field of crypto currency is to gain a huge amount of profit for me and my family to experience a better life. Im always hoping that someday, I can earn large amount of profit in bitcoin so that I can experience the things I want and have a better future with myself and my future children.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

Well, in the moment if I keep the coin and reach the target on the crypto market. I will sell that coin. And wait for the market to come down to grab them again. If the trend and the community of users support that coin. But it seems to me that it's hard to get lucky, because I'm still on the path of evaporation and the loss of the coin.
You just read through my mind and that is going to be my target for this year onward. The thing is that most of these altcoins especially always have a time they grow hugely and when they just seems to tap down, and this would be the moment I would keep waiting for to do my thing.

Once that time comes as well, I convert, wait for the huge dip, and buy the same former quantity back, while still having a huge profit. If I had been doing this, I would have been crazily rich by now.
TDPort

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

Invest in a variety of needed things.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

If I actually achieved most of my desired aims in the Cryptofield, I don't think I'm going to shun this field for any reason, I shall ensure my Wallets are still intact. Above it all, Bitcoin shall remain with me like my family, because I shall ensure I still hold some Bitcoin for my children in form of Hereditary. Who knows? This might grows beyond my expectation for them in future and my name shall forever remain a blessed memory in their book of history.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: