Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:47:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to create your own state?  (Read 1519 times)
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:04:57 PM

Hmmm..  No prison , no law without punishment...
If you make a country without prison and punishment, I can not imagine how the state can stand. and how the state can be just for every citizen.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

The idea here is as follows: to gather the best representatives of the human race (we are Smiley ) within the framework of a single project-state. Set RIGHT laws (no prisons, no censorship, etc.) - would you like to live (at least sometimes) in such country?
For me i have no right to create my own state because I don't have a power for it I'm a simple kind of a citizen in my country

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
KITTYCOIN on Waves (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:58:16 PM

No prisons? So all the murderers, rapists, robbers etc. will be on freedom? Smiley

Kill or deport depending on the severity of the deed. Or other forms of punishment. Why keep a person in a cage? What's the point of this?

🐱🐱 KITTYCOIN: https://fond.site/kittycoin 🐱🐱

Coбиpaeм кoллeктив! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2855168.0 (тoпик-caмoпpeзeнтaция)
pugachev

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

The idea here is as follows: to gather the best representatives of the human race (we are Smiley ) within the framework of a single project-state. Set RIGHT laws (no prisons, no censorship, etc.) - would you like to live (at least sometimes) in such country?

There are many countries and cityes, you always can choose what you want
KITTYCOIN on Waves (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:06:37 PM

The latest people who tried creating their own country are currently on a self imposed exile and seceding from a country takes a lot of money and most of the time it is very violent, sometimes war are fought in order to achieve it and i simply think that it is simply not worth it.

I see. But this is a question of acceptability of living conditions. I really do not like certain moments in the life of my country. But I understand that this can not be corrected. Because this is the mentality of this people.

Coбиpaeм кoллeктив! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2855168.0 (тoпик-caмoпpeзeнтaция)
KITTYCOIN on Waves (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:12:49 PM

There are many countries and cityes, you always can choose what you want

Not at all (-: Absolutely in all countries, demagogues and hypocrites are in power. Absolutely in all countries the majority of people are politically illiterate and can not choose worthy rulers.

There is nothing to choose from.

Aludarin

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:21:09 PM

I really dreamed about it in my childhood
Now I do not think I'm good in my today....
BitAngelTW

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

Yes, I would like to create my own staff
And be there mayor
sabina2011

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:00:07 AM

No I don't want it, most likely it will create more confusions to people.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:14:46 AM

There are more than 200 countries on this planet, and you want another one?
Most countries are huge failures, and they are on a destruction path, with growing deficits. It's better to learn to live without a country like I do.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
KITTYCOIN on Waves (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

There are more than 200 countries on this planet, and you want another one?
Most countries are huge failures, and they are on a destruction path, with growing deficits. It's better to learn to live without a country like I do.

I'm not just talking about the country. I'm talking about a country where only sane people will live. There is as yet no such country in the world.

Palmholder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:40:25 AM

This is great idea, but it is utopia. Best representatives of the human race dont need police, censorship or any other limits surely, but who they are? How will you find them among all of us? People may pretend to be anyone to get scores they need.
   Besides which authorities or state let people to create such country, what is their interest? People in power are not best but strong and smart representatives of the human race, and they wish to keep their power forewer
Yes, it sounds very reasonable, thank you.

Separating the "grain from the chaff" (-: we initially will not do it at all - just a simple desire to participate in this is a good indicator in itself. In addition, desire is an indispensable condition, without it - in any way.

Then, as the community grows, we will jointly develop some simple tests. This all is solved. Many of us are programmers. We are used to solving similar tasks while writing programs. The main thing is to find the basic consensus among themselves. Basic unshakable principles.

And about other governments ... we'll just buy them. Why invent something? They are all corrupt. We will give them a little money - they will give us a piece of land under the state. We can do this, for example, in Haiti. Haiti is a completely poor country, there it will not be very expensive.
   Well, money may solve a lot of problems but does not guarantie success. If you see your idea in so wide scale as creating new, even small, country then money has to be used in bound with power. Political interests are more important compare to financial.
   What about dwellers, well its possible to find great representatives of human race in low numbers, who may find basic consensus among themselves. But I dont think they want to fight against political power.
   Creation of community is more realistic scenario. People with money can buy some island and do whatever they want in there. I recommend 100-200 people for such purpose

Stegobit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

Prisons are a barbaric remnant of the past.
Not only prisons are inhumane and ineffective, they also punish whole population and not concrete offender (by underfunding infrastructure, schools, roads, healthcare etc).
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:34:47 AM

If I could afford to buy an island, it would be my own country.

I myself was the king, making the system.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:25:33 AM

I would really like to have my own state, and it will be my ideal state. In that state, I would implement the use of cryptocurrency rather than the use of Fiat system. Only the government will hold the cash because of transactions to different countries that doesn't accept bitcoin, because no matter how successful my state is, there will always be some resources that do not initially have.
joappa

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

Find some land that is not currently claimed by another nation or restricted by treaty (Antarctica).  I am not sure that there is any unclaimed land on earth so good luck.
uwr

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

Its harder to create a country in this world and maintain it save from neighbours, then to change the world's whole political system into beeing that perfect country caled earth.
Support UNIFY World Revolution
http://unifyworldrevolution.com/
We are aming to deliver this world with great public service of eliminating corrupt governments and unifying the world under one decentralized voting system.

limun

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

respect the law as a leader thinks best for his community
eleclair

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:08:18 AM

You would need recognition by the U.N Security Council who have certain quotas Those being
A Standing Government
Permanent Population
Real Borders
And Diplomatic Relations with other Countries
inafaustine

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

With Kosovo unilaterally declaring independence and a host of wannabe states looking to follow its lead, you might be thinking it’s about time to set up your own country. You’ve picked out a flag, written a national anthem, even printed up money with your face on it. But what’s the next step? Creating a new country isn’t as easy as you think.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: