Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks will use blockchain  (Read 840 times)
ingo49

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

https://www.ft.com/content/7dc8738c-a922-11e7-93c5-648314d2c72c

Banks are now team up to use blockchain. What is your thought on this guys?
It could affect the cryptocurrency or not?
I believe so.
I think the blockchain is a very sophisticated system and very safe and I really don't see reason way banks and other financial groups will use it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:41:00 AM

I think this is strange, they hate crypto but they also want to use block chain technology. this proves that they admit block chain but they also fear crypto will threaten the existence of fiat bank.
yes, if it happens, it will affect the crypto world. but I think they will not do it, except they want to lose all their customers. because customers will be required to understand the block chain technology. and that is difficult.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

It is a big step for the future development of cryptocurrency that could strengthen and give a full support to the system of transaction on banking system or associated with the fiat. I also think it could be a big help for the proper way of sending the right information for people for them to used bitcoin or any other form of crypto currency on investments and tradings that serves as an opportunity for people to earn and to gain profit.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

If banks start adopting the block chain platform that will be a leading reputed bank which is a challenging in the banking industry as it is very difficult for hackers to break its gates for hacking, it brings a huge popularity to such banks who adopts block chain tool in the industry, this work flow creates an added trust for all the investors where they can have the complete security on their investments.
Subkarnas

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:01:07 AM

Banks will definitely use blockchain in the future. Blockchain is the future of money transactions and where there is place to earn money, banks will definitely be the first one in the line.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

Its pretty obvious blockchain is the new upcoming technology and there is no doubt that it will be used in almost every sector of the world. Even today itself in the Budget announced by Finance Minister of India he clearly stated that use of blockchain technology will be promoted in every sector however the govt. holds a critical view against the cryptocurrencies. So blockchain will be used by almost every institution for storing its data due to its such positive traits of confidentiality and security.

I agree that almost every institution will use blockchain soon. All goes to this. Thanks to blockchain, all the economic human activities can be rebuilt. The sphere of financial services is only one of the niche scenarios for the use of detachment, in fact, the possibilities of this technology are much wider. For example, EverlLeger uses blockchain to confirm the source of origin in the diamond trade. There is also an opportunity to work with this technology in the system for safeguarding valuable things - this is the startup Assetcha.in.
andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

I think every country in the future will try to use blockchain. Especially the government agency especially the country's bank. And over time will have a positive effect on the growth of crypto currency prices.
htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

I believe so.
I think the blockchain is a very sophisticated system and very safe and I really don't see reason way banks and other financial groups will use it.
Because the cost of the payer is reduced, threatening the bank's existence, the bank's payment and settlement businesses will not have to be present if blockchain technology is used. This will be a challenge for Bitcoin but I have always believed that the Bitcoin club more advantages than the bank.
buhchain

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

Banks are the places where money is managed. Blockchains are largely used for money transactions. So it is a matter of time before banks will accept blockchain until the real expansion of the blockchain.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

This is possible for the banks to use blockchain because the banks will be able to make transaction faster and safer because the blockchain will assure that and i think that aside from the banks, other major places in our world will use blockchain because this is the next big thing and of course the huge name people's will not let this opportunity pass.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

I think every country in the future will try to use blockchain. Especially the government agency especially the country's bank. And over time will have a positive effect on the growth of crypto currency prices.
I agree with you . Blockchain technology is one of the best technologies at the moment and many banks are planning to adopt this technology and invest in Blockchain. I think we will soon be able to Blockchain widely used worldwide because the potential of this technology is huge.
Beehives (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:25:58 AM

This is possible for the banks to use blockchain because the banks will be able to make transaction faster and safer because the blockchain will assure that and i think that aside from the banks, other major places in our world will use blockchain because this is the next big thing and of course the huge name people's will not let this opportunity pass.

Not only the private banks but the government banks eyeing to use the blockchain as well.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:50:37 AM

With blockchain technology money transaction would be fast and easier, imagine how much the cost they spend using that old banking system. In blockchain they can saved alot in terms of expenses, time and effort, and maybe some bank will start to invest in crypto-currency thus crypto's value will rise up again.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:50:55 AM

Banks need to adapt blockchain to expand their business. It's because they believe blockchain technology will take over some financial sectors in the future. Bank and blockchain will make finance world stronger and easier to use.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:53:56 AM

I am pretty certain that banks will adopt the blockchainto assist in the traceability of money transfers and to streamline their businesses. Ripple is one element of this that is already being adopted and I have also heard reports that VISA will be using blockchain to transfer funds and to log transactions. Just a matter of time until its adoption spreads.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
lananh1997

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:54:46 AM

Will the bank use blockchain? If it's true. I think bitcoin and other virtual currencies will have strong growth.
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:02:01 AM

Banks will for sure use blockchain technology for their transactions. its reported that major financial institutions are already considering using the blockchain technology to trace their financial activities, this however has nothing to do with cryptocurrency and they will not be affected. its the blockchain technology that will be remodeled to perform a similar function in a different platform.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

In my own opinion, banks does not have a choice because cryptocurrency is really affecting their business. The only way for them to survive is to impelement a saving method where people can place their cryptocurrency and think of something how they are going to earn profit from it.

Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:17:21 AM

Cryptocurrency is a new system that has different mode of operation. Banks adopting the blockchain technology would really be a good idea, by the time they adopt the technology, they can also inculcate cryptocurrency into their system as well, which i think will affect it positively.

BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:23:28 AM

Almost all Banks now began to study block chain, if they are not active in the face of a new generation of technology, so they soon will be eliminated by new things,This is why every world starts studying blockchains.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: