Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sprouting Bitbean is 10X more profitable than mining  (Read 20044 times)
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:15:08 AM

Why isn't everyone doing this?

Because Bitbean is a shitcoin that has been around since 2015 and its only worth a penny a coin.  The coin provides nothing new that other coins don't do.  Its not used anywhere, and its only benefit is to buy and hold so that you can get more of this worthless currency.  This coin is just printing money.  There are 2 billion coins in circulation! 
plasmodesmata (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:33:37 AM

Because Bitbean is a shitcoin that has been around since 2015 and its only worth a penny a coin.  The coin provides nothing new that other coins don't do.  Its not used anywhere, and its only benefit is to buy and hold so that you can get more of this worthless currency.  This coin is just printing money.  There are 2 billion coins in circulation! 

um there are stores and parking garages that accept Bitbean. I know of a few and I have sold stuff for Bitbean, its accepted. 2B now but there are other coins with higher, much higher, circulations. The higher supply is for facility sake and to make it easier for wider adoption. Why the animosity? What did the beans do to hurt you?
AlphaInterceptor

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:34:22 AM

HAHAHAHA  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Dont forget to say that it grew around 30000% from 2015. Please dont blow your FUDgy pants, when it hits another all time high.  Grin Grin Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
AlphaInterceptor

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:35:57 AM

What did the beans do to hurt you?

Beans hurt his FUDgy brain, Grin Grin Grin dont pay attention to this troll.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
plasmodesmata (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:36:40 AM

HAHAHAHA  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Dont forget to say that it grew around 30000% from 2015. Please dont blow your FUDgy pants, when it hits another all time high.  Grin Grin Grin

IKR! I multiplied my money many times over this past year.
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:41:40 AM

um there are stores and parking garages that accept Bitbean. I know of a few and I have sold stuff for Bitbean, its accepted. 2B now but there are other coins with higher, much higher, circulations. The higher supply is for facility sake and to make it easier for wider adoption. Why the animosity? What did the beans do to hurt you?

You asked why people aren't doing this, and I told you.  Name a coin that has a higher circulation.  And I am talking about a true coin, not a token.   Verge comes to mind but at least that has privacy measures built-in and an actual purpose.  That said, explain how this coin is unique and better than something like Dash?

Also this thread does not belong in the mining section.  Bitbean is a strictly PoS coin, you can't mine it.  
AlphaInterceptor

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:50:28 AM

Verge comes to mind but at least that has privacy measures built-in and an actual purpose.  

Ohhhhhh, it's this Verge, which turned out to be a non-privacy dummy coin.

https://hackernoon.com/why-verge-is-a-scam-and-fails-to-offer-real-privacy-6fbcab232fb5

I see you "understand" "a lot " about cryptocurrencies.  Grin Grin Grin

Dash and Bean Cash has different approach and different purposes. But looks like you are not savvy to understand that. Grin Grin Grin

plasmodesmata (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:34:22 AM

You asked why people aren't doing this, and I told you.  Name a coin that has a higher circulation.  And I am talking about a true coin, not a token.   Verge comes to mind but at least that has privacy measures built-in and an actual purpose.  That said, explain how this coin is unique and better than something like Dash?

Also this thread does not belong in the mining section.  Bitbean is a strictly PoS coin, you can't mine it.  

Also I was comparing it to mining... Bitbean is much more profitable. Redd and Doge have much higher circulation. MUCH. We understand you don't like Bitbean but there is a great deal of money to be made with it. You don't need it and that's fine but others are interested...
kraster010

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

Im in this coin since november and i like the profit it gaves to me.
Sprouts keeps coming with a good flow.

I would like to see more marketing and advertising from the dev team tho. I think very little is done in order to promoting this coin which is a shame.

The community is wonderfull and im not regretting this investment and i think the future is bright!

#keepsprouting

ronnylov

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:30:26 AM

Instead of selling your mined coins and buying something else like these beans and sprouts there is an alternative to hold the coins you have mined. If you are lucky the coin rise in value and you gain profit without generating new coins by PoS. Have you compared how much you would have earned by holding the coins you mined instead of changing them to beans? It could be an interesting comparison.

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
bk2000

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

Sounds a bit silly, but hey, I like a good ROI.  Also market cap is still pretty low on this coin - has plenty of upside room in the event some whales start to buy in.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:48:59 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 12:34:13 PM by MagicSmoker

Good for you, welcome to the club. Next time please try something first, before critisizing it.  Smiley

That is among the dumbest things I have read on this forum so far. Firstly, I was asking questions, not criticizing. Secondly, the worst possible investment approach is to go buy something /then/ learn why you shouldn't have bought it in the first place. In this case I did a minimum of research before spending a whopping $11 in BTC to add this coin to my portfolio; do not think for one second that my spending that princely sum is in any way an endorsement of the coin, nor me joining some club.

Now either learn to discuss things in a civil manner without resorting to endless ad hominem attacks or kindly STFU. If you cannot restrain yourself from being an ass then I will simply add you to my ignore list and continue living my life in blissful ignorance of your own.

EDIT - As predicted, I am now ignoring AlphaInterceptor.
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

I don't care about beans or whatever, but why is this in the mining section when it is clearly a promotion for a coin?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
AlphaInterceptor

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

Good for you, welcome to the club. Next time please try something first, before critisizing it.  Smiley

That is among the dumbest things I have read on this forum so far. Firstly, I was asking questions, not criticizing. Secondly, the worst possible investment approach is to go buy something /then/ learn why you shouldn't have bought it in the first place. In this case I did a minimum of research before spending a whopping $11 in BTC to add this coin to my portfolio; do not think for one second that my spending that princely sum is in any way an endorsement of the coin, nor me joining some club.

Now either learn to discuss things in a civil manner without resorting to endless ad hominem attacks or kindly STFU. If you cannot restrain yourself from being an ass then I will simply add you to my ignore list and continue living my life in blissful ignorance of your own.

HAHAHA  Grin Grin Grin it is a long time since, i ve seen such an incompetent clown.
And as you correctly said your 11$ does not add up anything to this wonderful community.
I was just trying to be nice to an idiot who came in, having no clue about where he is and what is his purpose here.
So i will restrain from nice manners and tell you- GTFO, we will live and earn money happily without your nonentity personality. Grin

MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

Also I was comparing it to mining... Bitbean is much more profitable. Redd and Doge have much higher circulation. MUCH. We understand you don't like Bitbean but there is a great deal of money to be made with it. You don't need it and that's fine but others are interested...

So, I d/l'ed the wallet about an hour ago and I am only seeing a single connection to the network and even that is spotty. How many peers is your wallet connected to?

Lol, right as I type this I am now connected to 2 peers... Still, the above question pertains.

fluxy12

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

You come here to promote your unsignificant POS crypto, what did you expect as a reaction ?

Go beg somewhere else, maybe the idiot fishing will be better.
jayhal

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

I have 2 6 rx580 mining rigs. I also have about 4M Bitbeans on a dedicated "Bean Machine"
Initial investment in Bitbean: about 2000$ (April last year)
Initial investment in rigs: about 6000$
I use my mining payouts to buy Beans: 4000-5000 Beans each week worth.
I sprout 40,000-60,000 Beans each week.

I've never heard of it.  Can you inbox me details on how to get started? Thanks

Its pretty easy. I bought my first beans on POSW but you can buy some on Bittrex or Bleutrade.
Download the wallet on www.bitbean.org/downloads if on windows its version 1.1.2.2rc
After download it needs to synchronize with the network, this can take a few days unless you can get a snapshot from someone.
after its fully synchronized transfer Beans from exchange wallet to your PC and let them sit. depending on how many you buy it can help if you send them in the amount of blocks that would optimize sprouting. Example: you have 100k beans, send ten 10,000 Bean blocks, if a million then ten 100k blocks. You can also adjust this in Bean control.

We have a community chat on matter most, PM your email and I can invite you.

I'd previously been curious about BitBean / Bean Cash before I started mining.  Might take a gander at it now that you say they can be bought on POSW just to see what it can do.   Didn't realize that.    Can I buy them with POSW or did you still buy them with BTC?  Any feedback would be appreciated.   I don't see how I can do this in my POSWallet.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1194565)
AlphaInterceptor

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

I have 2 6 rx580 mining rigs. I also have about 4M Bitbeans on a dedicated "Bean Machine"

Its pretty easy. I bought my first beans on POSW but you can buy some on Bittrex or Bleutrade.
Download the wallet on www.bitbean.org/downloads if on windows its version 1.1.2.2rc
After download it needs to synchronize with the network, this can take a few days unless you can get a snapshot from someone.
after its fully synchronized transfer Beans from exchange wallet to your PC and let them sit. depending on how many you buy it can help if you send them in the amount of blocks that would optimize sprouting. Example: you have 100k beans, send ten 10,000 Bean blocks, if a million then ten 100k blocks. You can also adjust this in Bean control.

I'd previously been curious about BitBean / Bean Cash before I started mining.  Might take a gander at it now that you say they can be bought on POSW just to see what it can do.   Didn't realize that.    Can I buy them with POSW or did you still buy them with BTC?  Any feedback would be appreciated.   I don't see how I can do this in my POSWallet.

Hello! Smiley

If i understood you correctly - no, you cant buy beans through your wallet.
You need to get them off one of the exchanges and then transfer them to your Bean Cash wallet.
I would suggest Bittrex or Cryptopia. Feel free to ask any questions if you need help.

Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

i don't see any interest with this beanthing, is this promotion post or something ? i don't like POS cryptos at all and will never buy 1

Piece of shit cryptos and master nodes are a nice sneaky way to say ico

You have to spend and spend and spend then the devs can run off
plasmodesmata (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

Oh its been a really long time since I was on POSW, I was just saying thats where I first found i tand noticed in was increasing faster than POSW. Now you can buy from Bittrex of Bleutrade. Stay away from Cryptopia, too many problems.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: