Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin Can Change The World?  (Read 1344 times)
playful69

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

in this ever-evolving world, you can buy anything from medicine to guns in an anonymous manner, with the help of virtual online currency -- bitcoin. Speculators have been stressing on it as online gold, and even the worlds principal bankers believe this concept to likely be a strong rival in the near future.
Paupau29

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:37:17 AM

a way to earn money if your unemployed and it does help civilization, another answer is globally transaction since its  digital money you can send or pay online also you can get paid by big company by doing some task so i think bitcoin changing the world in a good path.
chillfrog

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:40:34 AM

Bitcoin (and really everything else what is going on currently) is going to shift the focus from an institution and government to a person. Where a person is in charge of himself, takes care of his finances and controls his privacy, investments, transactions and all data in general.

I think it is just a start of so much more, not just a cool online currency.
deathguardian20

Activity: 35
Merit: 4

MORPHEUS LABS

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:09:11 AM

Bitcoin revolutionizes the use of currency. Sending money has never been this easy, fast and secure. It gives the people power over their money, being decentralized makes us free from government regulations and taxes. It also gave many people to earn money and become financially stable.

MORPHEUS LABS
POWERFUL INCLUSIVE FULL STACK BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM AS A SERVICE FOR ENTERPRISES
     TOKEN.MORPHEUSLABS.IO     
billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:11:06 AM

Through the bitcoin economy will change the world. the economy of society will be changed and will most likely gain the welfare of bitcoin.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:36:31 AM

Blcokcoin technology in general can provide more benefits for everyone, I am very happy to know this forum, in my life is always sufficient every day, Because we invest in bitcoin, with trading in the market is very profitable for us, because Bitcoin bitcoin price every day is always increase, so we will always get a lot of results. So our lives turn out to be good.
jamesmitsui

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 01:37:58 AM

bitcoin can change the world, because bitcoin users are increasing and bitcoin will get even better
Bountyhunter01

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:38:26 AM

Yes ,of course  one day bitcoin change the world.  Because bitcoin is a very strong currency in the world.  Bitcoin value is day by day increase at a very high speed.  Everyone wants a bitcoin.  Bitcoin helps me a financial problems. And learn money with the help of Internet.
stratarenz

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:46:30 AM

Thinking about it makes the world of transaction easy to access. now just look other country adapting the way of transaction using digital currency. The  future currency starting change the world way of transaction  Cool
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:56:41 AM

It is very difficult to give a definite answer for this question. Because bitcoin is affecting in many ways to the world. It is not only buying stuffs from shops but even central banks also tend to store bitcoin
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:26:50 AM

Bitcoin can change the world by changing the way of the financial system because if the financial system will be on the blockchain then it will be easier and faster for the transactions to be make and i believed that in the future, more and more people will be trusting blockchain because of the security that is one of the most important in finance.
rapwindsoul

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:39:44 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as a whole already changed the world specifically on our monetary. Sooner or later whether we like or not, Cryptocurrencies will overtake fiat money usage. I think fiat money will still exist but as secondary option. This event is comparable to postal mail being overtaken on usage by electronic mailing, telephone calls on VoIP (Voice over IP) and so on... Considering that it offers faster transactions and lower fees/charges compared to banking method.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

How Bitcoin Can Change The World?

In my observation bitcoin change the world, because bitcoin is provide job for those who unemployed person that is why unemployed person will be limited and will be diminished after a year if many people knows how bitcoin works.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

In my observation bitcoin change the world, because bitcoin is provide job for those who unemployed person that is why unemployed person will be limited and will be diminished after a year if many people knows how bitcoin works.

Bitcoin cannot provide jobs but company or employer that hires them and pay them a bitcoin. Therfor i would say that bitcoin cannot change the world and no one can change the world but only god can because he is the only one that creates it and he will also the one to make changes in it. bitcoin is only a currency that can only change the way in how payment system works, nothing more nothing less.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:26:30 AM

Cryptocurrency can make the world a better place to live, countries can use bitcoins to improve their economy like what japan's government is doing right now. There some companies that are being affected by cryptocurrency for a bad or good reason but bitcoins should not be banned because it helps other peoples life to sustain their daily needs.
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:35:30 AM

Bitcoin can change the world, just like it helps people to have a better future. Bitcoin also can make a positive change for a life a a person by offering a good opportunity to the users. What's more can bitcoin offer to positively change the world?
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:42:48 AM

Bitcoin can change the world, bitcoin helps people financially because it is one of the source of income of some individual. I can say that this can change the world because many people can move from lower class of people they can be on top, money can change many things even the world that we are living in. Bitcoin can make people bilionnaire.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:09:28 AM

I think, It can access easiest  technology transactions.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

Just like how technology affects us, society and mode of payments, currency exchange and security. Because bitcoin is a technological currency, decentralize and secured made possible by blockchain. It can offer good opportunities, good investments for economy and faster transactions. Many people earns a huge profit from bitcoin so far, how bitcoin affects even a single person is just more likely it can change the world.
leynuuuh

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:30:18 AM

I think, It can access easiest  technology transactions.
Sometimes i wondering what will happen in the near future featuring bitcoin?. We can access by using bitcoin. We can buy our need by bitcoin. and everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: