Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

We gonna hustle baby!
Even if it means stealing currency from those that rightfully own stole it.  Undecided

https://komodoplatform.com/komodo-bug-found-how-we-defeated-an-attack/

"Komodo Bug Found: How We Defeated An Attack

MARCH 13, 2017

Komodo has just gone through a small emergency caused by an attacker trying to exploit a bug he found. The attacker didn’t cause any real damage as our team responded quickly.

The attack started during the weekend and lasted about 30 hours before one of our notary nodes detected it. We quickly pushed a fix that was going to go into effect at Komodo block # 236000. At this point, the attacker had only been creating few coins to avoid detection, and the damage caused was minimal.

The attacker went into overdrive after he saw that a fix was coming. He started to generate as many coins as he possibly could, and that led us to take further action. We publicly announced that we would roll back few hours, and advised everyone not to do KMD transactions until the rollback was done. Here’s how jl777 described the situation:

I announced the block that will be rolled back to, pretty much in real time, so it is more like stopping the chain at 235300 rather than rolling back. Of course, a few hundred blocks were generated during the time to make the fix, so yes, technically it is a rollback of a few hours.

Without the rollback, KMD coin supply would have expanded about 10 % as the attacker would have been able to create over 10 million KMD. We managed to avoid all this by just rolling back a few hours.

These recent events have a lot of similarities with Bitcoin’s early days. Here’s what happened on 6th of August, 2010:

A major vulnerability in the bitcoin protocol was spotted. Transactions weren’t properly verified before they were included in the transaction log or blockchain, which let users bypass bitcoin’s economic restrictions and create an indefinite number of bitcoins. On 15 August, the vulnerability was exploited; over 184 billion bitcoins were generated in a transaction and sent to two addresses on the network. Within hours, the transaction was spotted and erased from the transaction log after the bug was fixed and the network forked to an updated version of the bitcoin protocol. This was the only major security flaw found and exploited in bitcoin’s history.

The difference is that bitcoin knew about it for over a week, while we found out about it when the attack was already under way. This attack is not comparable with a typical hack where an exchange loses funds. In our situation, the bug was in Komodo code and considering its implications a rollback was the logical thing to do to avoid damage.

Komodo is still a young project and has a lot of new code built on top of it. The quicker these bugs are found, the less effect they will have. The longer Komodo blockchain keeps running, the less likely that further such bugs are found in the future.

We continue to closely follow our network and promise to quickly respond in a similar manner to any possible future incident."

KMD notaries mining Safe coin wasn't an attack, if it was they would not have stopped and offered to help you fix the problem , and donate the coins they mined back to your community. Trying to compare that to a real attack like KMD experienced is like comparing a parent smacking a naughty toddlers bum with à violent rape. You posting jl777's explanation proves the point exactly, he's describing an attack, not an inadvertent outcome of Safe coin devs leaving hard coded kmd notaries in your coin source code.

Big Naturals  Grin That's a bit of a stretch  Grin I know you chuckled when you typed that  Grin

I don't believe you can let someone off the hook for unethical behavior based on how much mercy they had for the victim.

Now, I acknowledge that you don't see it as an unethical act or attack. I respect your opinion and passion, but as I said before, I strongly disagree.

Yes, we disagree, I do admit I know nothing of the safecoin devs background, so I don't know if he will end up producing anything useful from here on. With jl777 however, I have watched and researched his projects for a good while, and to my knowledge he has demonstrated on numerous occaissions that he has all 5 qualities that make a super dev in this space:

1. high skill as a coder
2. high level experience in finance industry
3. superior communication skills, patience, humour, ability to explain & inspire
4. work ethic, the guy Is online working everyday, 7 days a week +12 hours going on 5 years now
5. demonstrably honest, every project he has started migrated to KMD, has done 2 ICO's, one for Supernet which OWNS millions in crypto funds (I.e jl777 did not receive funds personally but used to create a crypto fund), and the second for KMD which pays for notarisation fees. I have not seen one credible case of jl777 ever scamming anyone, but countless cases of his generosity

Five years of good reputation in the crypto field should not, and will not be tarnished by Safe coin, so you guys would do well to consider thanking jl777 for using his code, and apologising for the slurs against his character.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:36:50 AM

We gonna hustle baby!
Even if it means stealing currency from those that rightfully own it.  Undecided
...[some dumb shit (that you would rather people didn't see again)]...

I like how you throw the red herring and edit my comments to suit your lies.

If you could actually make a case the mining at a lower diff were stealing, that would still only excuse the taking of funds from any "bad actor(s)".

That still doesn't excuse the unSafecoin centralized cliche from stealing currency from everyone.

Despite linking it or not, the "bad actor(s)" mined according to consensus rules; the unSafecoin centralized cliche, however, disregarded all consensus rules and decided to steal the currency from everyone's accounts.

Again, you are clearly a master at your craft. I respect your game. But there is a reason you removed my quoted comment while writing your reply  Wink

Also, we would like to point out that the entire SAFE team has nothing but respect for what KMD has been able to achieve.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:25:26 AM

... But there is a reason you removed my quoted comment while writing your reply  Wink
Yes, because your issue with that person, or persons, has exactly 0 relevance.

The whole way down the line. you're comparing apples to oranges and declaring that grapes are the better of the 2 because they aren't bananas.

You're going on about a case where a "bad actor" bypassed the protocol and and consensus rules, then comparing that to where you feel cheated because protocol was followed, all the while saying that it was OK to steal the currency from everyone.

You're comparing a few hours that minimally impacted any innocent party to the unSafecoin centralized cliche disregarding all consensus rules and decided to steal the currency from everyone's accounts rendering days worth of valid transactions mutable.

When you actually sit back and objectively look at what you are comparing, the unSafecoin centralized cliche became the bad actors by bypassing protocol and consensus rules in the protocol. You're pointing to what you think is a parallel, but the unSafecoin centralized cliche isn't playing the role in that parallel that you delusionally want to think they are.

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Zebra#

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:49:34 AM

We gonna hustle baby!
Even if it means stealing currency from those that rightfully own stole it.  Undecided

https://komodoplatform.com/komodo-bug-found-how-we-defeated-an-attack/

"Komodo Bug Found: How We Defeated An Attack

MARCH 13, 2017

Komodo has just gone through a small emergency caused by an attacker trying to exploit a bug he found. The attacker didn’t cause any real damage as our team responded quickly.

The attack started during the weekend and lasted about 30 hours before one of our notary nodes detected it. We quickly pushed a fix that was going to go into effect at Komodo block # 236000. At this point, the attacker had only been creating few coins to avoid detection, and the damage caused was minimal.

The attacker went into overdrive after he saw that a fix was coming. He started to generate as many coins as he possibly could, and that led us to take further action. We publicly announced that we would roll back few hours, and advised everyone not to do KMD transactions until the rollback was done. Here’s how jl777 described the situation:

I announced the block that will be rolled back to, pretty much in real time, so it is more like stopping the chain at 235300 rather than rolling back. Of course, a few hundred blocks were generated during the time to make the fix, so yes, technically it is a rollback of a few hours.

Without the rollback, KMD coin supply would have expanded about 10 % as the attacker would have been able to create over 10 million KMD. We managed to avoid all this by just rolling back a few hours.

These recent events have a lot of similarities with Bitcoin’s early days. Here’s what happened on 6th of August, 2010:

A major vulnerability in the bitcoin protocol was spotted. Transactions weren’t properly verified before they were included in the transaction log or blockchain, which let users bypass bitcoin’s economic restrictions and create an indefinite number of bitcoins. On 15 August, the vulnerability was exploited; over 184 billion bitcoins were generated in a transaction and sent to two addresses on the network. Within hours, the transaction was spotted and erased from the transaction log after the bug was fixed and the network forked to an updated version of the bitcoin protocol. This was the only major security flaw found and exploited in bitcoin’s history.

The difference is that bitcoin knew about it for over a week, while we found out about it when the attack was already under way. This attack is not comparable with a typical hack where an exchange loses funds. In our situation, the bug was in Komodo code and considering its implications a rollback was the logical thing to do to avoid damage.

Komodo is still a young project and has a lot of new code built on top of it. The quicker these bugs are found, the less effect they will have. The longer Komodo blockchain keeps running, the less likely that further such bugs are found in the future.

We continue to closely follow our network and promise to quickly respond in a similar manner to any possible future incident."

KMD notaries mining Safe coin wasn't an attack, if it was they would not have stopped and offered to help you fix the problem , and donate the coins they mined back to your community. Trying to compare that to a real attack like KMD experienced is like comparing a parent smacking a naughty toddlers bum with à violent rape. You posting jl777's explanation proves the point exactly, he's describing an attack, not an inadvertent outcome of Safe coin devs leaving hard coded kmd notaries in your coin source code.

Big Naturals  Grin That's a bit of a stretch  Grin I know you chuckled when you typed that  Grin

I don't believe you can let someone off the hook for unethical behavior based on how much mercy they had for the victim.

Now, I acknowledge that you don't see it as an unethical act or attack. I respect your opinion and passion, but as I said before, I strongly disagree.

Yes, we disagree, I do admit I know nothing of the safecoin devs background, so I don't know if he will end up producing anything useful from here on. With jl777 however, I have watched and researched his projects for a good while, and to my knowledge he has demonstrated on numerous occaissions that he has all 5 qualities that make a super dev in this space:

1. high skill as a coder
2. high level experience in finance industry
3. superior communication skills, patience, humour, ability to explain & inspire
4. work ethic, the guy Is online working everyday, 7 days a week +12 hours going on 5 years now
5. demonstrably honest, every project he has started migrated to KMD, has done 2 ICO's, one for Supernet which OWNS millions in crypto funds (I.e jl777 did not receive funds personally but used to create a crypto fund), and the second for KMD which pays for notarisation fees. I have not seen one credible case of jl777 ever scamming anyone, but countless cases of his generosity

Five years of good reputation in the crypto field should not, and will not be tarnished by Safe coin, so you guys would do well to consider thanking jl777 for using his code, and apologising for the slurs against his character.

Maybe we are beginning to understand each other Grin

It's clear that you and your team have a lot of respect and admiration for your dev.

I hope you can also see that we have a lot of respect and admiration for ours.

There's a good reason we are standing up for our project and our developer. Just like there is a good reason you are standing up for yours. We'll never agree on all the details in-between but that doesn't mean we can't move forward.

Hey, I know our dev does not have the track record in crypto yet but he shares so many of those great qualities you just described. I assure you that the first ever fork of Komodo is in very good hands. Give him some time.

We've always been thankful to JL777 and the Komodo team for the work they've done.
Big Naturals

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:27:57 AM

It's clear that you and your team have a lot of respect and admiration for your dev.

There's a good reason we are standing up for our project and our developer. Just like there is a good reason you are standing up for yours. We'll never agree on all the details in-between but that doesn't mean we can't move forward.

Hey, I know our dev does not have the track record in crypto yet but he shares so many of those great qualities you just described. I assure you that the first ever fork of Komodo is in very good hands. Give him some time.

We've always been thankful to JL777 and the Komodo team for the work they've done.

I'm watching Safe coin closely, the first genuine fork of KMD will be on my instant buy list, if the safe devs has 10% of jl777's attributes then maybe you guys have a shot still.

Good luck, but expect scrutiny and criticism,  it goes with the territory!
SafeCoins (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:38:58 AM

I've been hard at working making SafeCoin better, so haven't read through a lot of this thread (no offense, but there are priorities), I just wanted to say how incredibly proud of and humbled I am by our amazing team, that has not only rallied behind this but helped in countless ways.   

I am a huge believer in decentralization and I never want SafeCoin to be pinned to just one Dev.   We have seen Amazing team efforts come together and I could not be happier with how well everyone has worked to not only resolve issues but make our community and technology better and stronger Smiley   

I can barely hold back my excitement on things to come and none of it would be possible without the amazing team and community working together on this Smiley
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:25:27 AM

what about bounty? will be or not?
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

what about bounty? will be or not?

You should probably join our Discord group for all the latest information about bounties and airdrops.

https://discord.gg/sQh2NHM

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
eternity343

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

I've been hard at working making SafeCoin better, so haven't read through a lot of this thread (no offense, but there are priorities), I just wanted to say how incredibly proud of and humbled I am by our amazing team, that has not only rallied behind this but helped in countless ways.   

I am a huge believer in decentralization and I never want SafeCoin to be pinned to just one Dev.   We have seen Amazing team efforts come together and I could not be happier with how well everyone has worked to not only resolve issues but make our community and technology better and stronger Smiley   

I can barely hold back my excitement on things to come and none of it would be possible without the amazing team and community working together on this Smiley

The dog barks - the caravan is coming!
Keep it up! Together we can do a lot!
fuetarsubsdi

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

The project has a solid fundamentals and if properly executed, it will  succeed.
luckydoky

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

The project has a solid fundamentals and if properly executed, it will  succeed.

Agreed there is potential here. I wish there was a little more communication about what's upcoming here on bitcointalk though cause I don't like hanging out on discord.

At least I'm glad the feud with komodo is getting quiet, that was getting tedious. I sure did'nt like the way komodo community reacted. Sure the SAFE team did quite a few mistakes (not deactivating kmd notaries, promoting their coin as dPoW and bictoin secured when it's not and all that) but god was the KMD community toxic. I'm still sincerely baffled that someone who was elected a KMD notary would abuse it on the safecoin chain just because... he could.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

...but god was the KMD community toxic...
Less toxic than a small centralized cliche ignoring consensus protocol and "voting" in some small, random social media outlet to steal currency from unSafecoin users? Really?  Roll Eyes

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
luckydoky

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

Less toxic than a small centralized cliche ignoring consensus protocol and "voting" in some small, random social media outlet to steal currency from unSafecoin users? Really?  Roll Eyes

I do not hold neither KMD or SAFE i just followed the thread closely and yes, in my eyes you've been extremly toxic toward a small & new coin and acted like total morrons. I call it as i see it even though as I said SAFE did obvious mistakes as well. At least the safe team always showed alot of respect for your (KMD) tech and you just went and bully them. Seriously maybe the SAFE team is incompetent, it could be, but if you didn't want KMD code to be used then you shouldn't have gone open source maybe ?

ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

Less toxic than a small centralized cliche ignoring consensus protocol and "voting" in some small, random social media outlet to steal currency from unSafecoin users? Really?  Roll Eyes

I do not hold neither KMD or SAFE i just followed the thread closely and yes, in my eyes you've been extremly toxic toward a small & new coin and acted like total morrons. I call it as i see it even though as I said SAFE did obvious mistakes as well. At least the safe team always showed alot of respect for your (KMD) tech and you just went and bully them. Seriously maybe the SAFE team is incompetent, it could be, but if you didn't want KMD code to be used then you shouldn't have gone open source maybe ?
Roll Eyes
Maybe you should stop improperly using the term "you"...

luckydoky

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

Roll Eyes
Maybe you should stop improperly using the term "you"...

You know if you have nothing to say you're not required to answer.

Anyway I'm out i most certainly do not want to engage in your meaningless chit chat.

Manollo

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

The project has a solid fundamentals and if properly executed, it will  succeed.

Agreed there is potential here. I wish there was a little more communication about what's upcoming here on bitcointalk though cause I don't like hanging out on discord.

At least I'm glad the feud with komodo is getting quiet, that was getting tedious. I sure did'nt like the way komodo community reacted. Sure the SAFE team did quite a few mistakes (not deactivating kmd notaries, promoting their coin as dPoW and bictoin secured when it's not and all that) but god was the KMD community toxic. I'm still sincerely baffled that someone who was elected a KMD notary would abuse it on the safecoin chain just because... he could.

I agree that on discord is much more information provided as here but it's really better for faster and more communication. Looking forward to see Safecoin by end of the year where it should be Wink maybe moon?

Can see a lot of user spend a lot of time to attack Safecoin on bitcointalk, useless time...have a nice day.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:18:08 AM

There have been some changes made to the SAFE Ann involving emissions and block halving.

SafeCoin Website:  SafeCoin.org

Source:    https://github.com/Fair-Exchange/safecoin

Chat:   https://discord.gg/sQh2NHM

Supply:  36.2 Million Max Possible Supply

Emissions:   128 Block Rewards, Halving  every 86 days. 5% APR interest, halving every 86 days.

Wallets (Win/Mac/Linux GUIs and Clients): http://safecoin.org/wallets/

Block Explorers: https://bchain.info/SAFE/
                             https://explorer.safecoin.org/

WhitePaper: http://safecoin.org/assets/Safe%20White%20Paper.pdf

Mining Calculator: https://www.crypto-coinz.net/coin-info/?95-SafeCoin-SAFE-Equihash-calculator/

Unnofficial (but Excellent) pools:  
         https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started  0.2%
         http://safecoin.catspool.org  0.5%  3432 - no ssl    3433 - no ssl  
         http://safe.pool.sexy 0.5%
         https://safecoin.miningspeed.com
         http://equi.minadorespool.gq/
         http://www.pcmining.xyz/   1%
         https://www.coorp.io/pool/safe
          https://safe.nibirupool.com/ 1%

Also, we have some big announcements coming up very soon.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:26:46 AM

As per the above post, all references to "soft cap" are being removed, which is a scheduled clarification as per our original launch.

Both POW and Interest are finitely defined in our source now.    More information with regards to future improvements may be found on our roadmap:  http://safecoin.org/#roadmap.

Thank you
Big Naturals

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:50:58 AM

Also, we have some big announcements coming up very soon.[/center]

The dev read the actual source code ... am I close?
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:21:28 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 07:15:43 PM by SafeCoins

We have been hard at work, and are finally ready to announce the following:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3240246.0

***  Launch on April 17th!

What is http://Safe.Trade?

SafeTrade, built with the most advanced cryptocurrency trading technology available with a defining focus on Safety and Security, will be the world's first Centralized Exchange to have secure, two-way integration with a Decentralized Exchange, FairExchange (forked from BarterDEX and SuperNET).  SafeTrade is the world's Most Complete Solution to Cryptocurrency Trading, and will offer CEX/DEX integration for a full experience of features not available anywhere else that are not bound by the limitations of most centralized exchanges.

What is http://Fair.Exchange?

FairExchange, completely Open Source and forked form the world leader in DEX:  BarterDEX and SuperNET, again with a defining focus on Safety and Security, will be the world's first Decentralized Exchange to have secure, two-way integration with a Centralized Exchange, SafeTrade.  FairExchange will offer the world's most Functional and Integrated solution for Dexentralized Trading, with no dependence on SafeTrade to run, and will offer all the advantages of Decentralized Exchange, without being bound in the same way to their technical limitations.

Our mission is to provide Safe, Secure, Smart trading for Everyone on a level and fair playing field.

Our base currency of economy is SafeCoin (http://safecoin.org), a Komodo/Zcash fork which offers advanced privacy and security features most suitable for providing a fair market.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2838370.0

All major pairs will be available for trading, and new advanced cryptocurriences will be added over time to give investors the best trading experience possible.

Please stay tuned as our launch date fast approaches.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: