Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
IamFerG

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

PS: He has 35.000$ of KMD, in case you are wondering why he is constantly shitposting in here
I have $195,000 USD worth of BTC too (which is equally 100% irrelevant to the fact that UnSafecoin has issues)

You know what also is 100% irrelevant?

Your FUD in this thread, no one cares m8, it's a new coin, of course it will encounter problems sherlock.

You know what is relevant?

That even after you and your KMD ciclejerk club of pseudo experts abused those security holes, they got patched in no time, so the downtime was kept to a minimum and the mining process was picked up again asap.

Even after you decided to shitpost 24/7 in this thread our community has become even bigger than before.

You can spread all the lies you want, you can abuse all the exploits out there, you can keep shitposting as much as you want, but in the end it won't matter at all.

So take it easy my friend.
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

I do have to say that I get lulz from the fact that it seems like the mass of this thread is 1 guy with like 19 new accounts talking smack against KMD when nothing going on has anything to do with KMD  Cheesy

And not one single word from those that actually know what's going on.

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
IamFerG

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:12:01 PM

I do have to say that I get lulz from the fact that it seems like the mass of this thread is 1 guy with like 19 new accounts talking smack against KMD when nothing going on has anything to do with KMD  Cheesy

And not one single word from those that actually know what's going on.

How about I post the snaps of you talking about attacking SAFE?

Should've just stayed anonymous, like PTYX said  Grin
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

You mean the altered jpegs that are ofc taken out of context?  Roll Eyes

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
IamFerG

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

You mean the altered jpegs that are ofc taken out of context?  Roll Eyes

https://ibb.co/cLvN4x you admitting SAFE got attacked by KMD notaries

https://ibb.co/eFtWxH you attacking SAFE out of "principle"

What's your next excuse?
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

What's your next excuse?
What's my excuse for what? My excuse for adding some rental hash to my pool to mine a coin? Or my excuse for the fact that you read "1/2 tempted" and delusionally got "I did" out of it?  Or my excuse for your delusional belief that a large miner mining a coin is an "attack" on that coin? Roll Eyes

But thank you for proving my point about words being twisted out of context!

IamFerG

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:33:40 PM

What's your next excuse?
What's my excuse for what? My excuse for adding some rental hash to my pool to mine a coin? Or my excuse for the fact that you read "1/2 tempted" and delusionally got "I did" out of it?  Or my excuse for your delusional belief that a large miner mining a coin is an "attack" on that coin? Roll Eyes

But thank you for proving my point about words being twisted out of context!

The irony of a delusional person talking about delusion  Grin Grin Grin
__Rubik__

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

if you found a bug, then you found a bug. period.

But when you found a bug and exploited that bug, most of people know what is that called except people like you.

1) I join the discord, tried to issue a warning that there was an issue, and for my efforts, I was cussed at, disrespected, and called a liar for even saying there was any issues.
2) After being banned from the discord for trying to bring light to the issues before an actual bad actor took advantage.
3) I did it in the most obvious way possible.

You can hate on me in whatever delusional way you like; however, you still miss the point that it's delusional to conflate my actions in relation to coins A and B, ever (an issue with CoinB is an issue with CoinB).

I didn't want to help. Stop takling s**t !

Mofatness

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

I want to share my Safecoin mining experience.
So here we go, I mined this for 3 days and received 1257 coins, after one day I opened wallet blochain and see there 11 coins.
https://ru.files.fm/thumb_show.php?i=d9twnwuy&view
https://ru.files.fm/thumb_show.php?i=ftskdgsk&view

very nice  Grin
3 days mining into #ss

so if you decide in future to invest your resources or money into this coin, you have a chance to loose them. think before do something.
I advice to rename this coin, because it is note SAFE  Grin

An unnamed party utilized a previously unknown exploit in the Accrued Interest of the coin, and stole 3 million SafeCoin.

The Dev's and the community voted to roll back the block chain in order to eliminate the fraudulent coins. The legitimate coins that were mined will be refunded to the miners.

Don't worry, all coins will be returned. The Dev's are working on resolving the issues.
seoflutagin

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

Explain  please such a question. What do you plan to do with unsold tokens after the ICO?
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:57:07 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 09:07:17 PM by ComputerGenie

An unnamed party utilized a previously unknown exploit in the Accrued Interest of the coin, and stole 3 million SafeCoin.

The Dev's and the community voted to roll back the block chain in order to eliminate the fraudulent coins. The legitimate coins that were mined will be refunded to the miners.

Don't worry, all coins will be returned. The Dev's are working on resolving the issues.
My name is obvious and it was "unknown" because no one in the centralized discord "community" (that ignores the rest of the community) wanted to accept that there was an issue, hear what the issue was, or be civil to the "unnamed party" that joined and was banned from the discord during an attempt to make the issue known to "the community". In fact, the "unnamed party" was told to "nail it to a tree".

The "vote" which ignores every fragment of consensus in the protocol was pointless on multiple levels, the "unnamed party" would have gladly sent the coins to a community burn address.

And all user coins can't be returned because there's no way to do a rollback and return all valid coins.

luckydoky

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

And all user coins can't be returned because there's no way to do a rollback and return all valid coins.

You have better technical knowledge that I do but couldn't they just "refund" these coins using the premine if they really wanted to ?

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:11:03 PM

You have better technical knowledge that I do but couldn't they just "refund" these coins using the premine if they really wanted to ?
Funding isn't the issue; there's no way to validate what is/isn't in people's z_addys (that's the entire point of them).

luckydoky

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

Funding isn't the issue; there's no way to validate what is/isn't in people's z_addys (that's the entire point of them).

Right they could refund t but not z, makes sense.

luckydoky

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:01:03 AM

Anyway it seems that my wallet is on the wrong chain, did I miss something ? Is there an update or anything or are we just supposed to wait & stop mining for now since coins mined one equipool seem to be on a different chain ?

Some news outside of discord would be appreciated...

Mofatness

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:42:28 AM

Explain  please such a question. What do you plan to do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

There's no ICO.
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:52:56 AM

Anyway it seems that my wallet is on the wrong chain, did I miss something ? Is there an update or anything or are we just supposed to wait & stop mining for now since coins mined one equipool seem to be on a different chain ?

Some news outside of discord would be appreciated...

Mining is fine. Wallet update should be out shortly.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:01:12 AM

Can I buy safe on an exchange yet, or even OTC market thread? Strange happenings with this coin but I'd still like a few of the first kmd clone coins as a souvenir for posterity sake. 2018 is shaping up as a breakout year for komodo, not sure if safe will get it's act together, but I expect at least a few pump attempts from the dev and his pit crew.
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:15:56 AM

Can I buy safe on an exchange yet, or even OTC market thread? Strange happenings with this coin but I'd still like a few of the first kmd clone coins as a souvenir for posterity sake. 2018 is shaping up as a breakout year for komodo, not sure if safe will get it's act together, but I expect at least a few pump attempts from the dev and his pit crew.

Announced last week...

We have been hard at work, and are finally ready to announce the following:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3240246.0

***  Launch on April 17th!

What is http://Safe.Trade?

SafeTrade, built with the most advanced cryptocurrency trading technology available with a defining focus on Safety and Security, will be the world's first Centralized Exchange to have secure, two-way integration with a Decentralized Exchange, FairExchange (forked from BarterDEX and SuperNET).  SafeTrade is the world's Most Complete Solution to Cryptocurrency Trading, and will offer CEX/DEX integration for a full experience of features not available anywhere else that are not bound by the limitations of most centralized exchanges.

What is http://Fair.Exchange?

FairExchange, completely Open Source and forked form the world leader in DEX:  BarterDEX and SuperNET, again with a defining focus on Safety and Security, will be the world's first Decentralized Exchange to have secure, two-way integration with a Centralized Exchange, SafeTrade.  FairExchange will offer the world's most Functional and Integrated solution for Dexentralized Trading, with no dependence on SafeTrade to run, and will offer all the advantages of Decentralized Exchange, without being bound in the same way to their technical limitations.

Our mission is to provide Safe, Secure, Smart trading for Everyone on a level and fair playing field.

Our base currency of economy is SafeCoin (http://safecoin.org), a Komodo/Zcash fork which offers advanced privacy and security features most suitable for providing a fair market.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2838370.0

All major pairs will be available for trading, and new advanced cryptocurriences will be added over time to give investors the best trading experience possible.

Please stay tuned as our launch date fast approaches.
znak

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:23:54 AM

please fix website link on first page
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: