Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:32:32 AM

So...It's scam ?
Seems they "transparently" decide in some private discord that if they don't like the people you know, then it's OK to steal coins from miners who mined blocks at 23,813,281.17014406 difficulty (while their friends are currently mining at 3,887,356.30 difficulty).

Seems fishy that their claim was Komodo folks "stole" coins mining at a lower diff .... pot, meet kettle....

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:35:02 AM

So...It's scam ?
Seems they "transparently" decide in some private discord that if they don't like the people you know, then it's OK to steal coins from miners who mined blocks at 23,813,281.17014406 difficulty (while their friends are currently mining at 3,887,356.30 difficulty).
Hmm...
It will be interesting to hear what dev can say about this fact.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
IamFerG

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:38:07 AM

So...It's scam ?

Seems fishy that their claim was Komodo folks "stole" coins mining at a lower diff .... pot, meet kettle....

we don't like you because you are a liar and a thief and also clearly insane, everything you write is false, we know you are affiliated with KMD, we know you and KMD attacked SAFE, the evidence is already out there, stop making an even bigger fool of yourself.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:44:37 AM

Anyone can say anything they want about who did what to who when and why. None of that has any relation to the fact that the banned txids were legitimately mined by anyone's definition and not allowing the miners to have what is rightfully theirs (earned with legitimate GPU hashpower by any definition) is actual stealing of currency (not just metaphorical).

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
IamFerG

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:49:51 AM

Anyone can say anything they want about who did what to who when and why. None of that has any relation to the fact that the banned txids were legitimately mined by anyone's definition and not allowing the miners to have what is rightfully theirs (earned with legitimate GPU hashpower by any definition) is actual stealing of currency (not just metaphorical).

"earned with legitimate GPU hashpower", so we are calling GPUs ASICs now  Grin Grin Grin

JeffVader

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

Please remember - just because you type something in bold, it doesn't make it true!

The Earth is flat!
Adolf Hitler was not a mass-murdering fuck-head!

See what I mean?

Those coins were not "legitimately mined by anyone's definition". In fact, the only people claiming they were legitimately mined are people from the KMD community. It was a bug - are you still trying to claim that it wasn't a bug, and was therefore desired behaviour? It was exploited for personal gain - are you still trying to claim that these actions were morally and ethically the "right" thing to do?

I am amazed (and more than a little disappointed) that almost 3 weeks after the original attack, these people are still trying to defend their actions.

For those of you not familiar with the terminology of programming (from Wikipedia): "A software bug is an error, flaw, failure or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways". Will you admit that both (attacks | hacks | legitimate mining activities) exploited a bug in the SafeCoin code?
IamFerG

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

Please remember - just because you type something in bold, it doesn't make it true!

The Earth is flat!
Adolf Hitler was not a mass-murdering fuck-head!

See what I mean?

Those coins were not "legitimately mined by anyone's definition". In fact, the only people claiming they were legitimately mined are people from the KMD community. It was a bug - are you still trying to claim that it wasn't a bug, and was therefore desired behaviour? It was exploited for personal gain - are you still trying to claim that these actions were morally and ethically the "right" thing to do?

I am amazed (and more than a little disappointed) that almost 3 weeks after the original attack, these people are still trying to defend their actions.

For those of you not familiar with the terminology of programming (from Wikipedia): "A software bug is an error, flaw, failure or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways". Will you admit that both (attacks | hacks | legitimate mining activities) exploited a bug in the SafeCoin code?

He won't, he is a paid shill and has a big bag of KMD laying around, the only thing that is legit, is his fear to lose money, that's why he is posting in this thread.

Also check what he is writing, he is repeating himself over and over again, clearly that dude insane or he's is just afraid that his actions will affect the KMD project as it already did.

He doesn't understand that he is hurting them even more by stating such ridiculous statements, just another troll, but a really bad one if you ask me.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

...[some more dumb shit]....

The coins I am referring to in the banned txids are not from any "exploit", you silly fekwit.

IamFerG

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:44:56 AM

The coins I am referring to in the banned txids are not from any "exploit", you silly fekwit.

..., pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime."

"The stories told tend toward presenting the liar favorably. The liar "decorates their own person" by telling stories that present them as the hero or the victim. For example, the person might be presented as being fantastically brave, as knowing or being related to many famous people, or as having great power, position, or wealth."

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
egyptianbman

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

https://equipool.1ds.us

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

You know what's sad? Time and time again you get caught with your pants down. Pick your pants up and walk away, please.

http://evidenceonly.safenodes.org/address/RnKrSdo6g8qtA9RtJsLy7uXg5RrWu6HhB5 that's your address. Search for those transaction ids. You'll find that your address is all over there Wink

"Oh crap! They kept evidence! People can see that I'm lying!" yeah, go away.

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Only 0.5% pool fee! (BTCZ & BTCP: +0.5% donation to the community!)
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

... Search for those transaction ids. You'll find that your address is all over there...
Yes, and when you look at the transactions that I'm talking about, you can't come up with a single "invalid" thing about them, because the banned transactions were mined by the members of my pool. Apples aren't oranges.

IamFerG

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

... Search for those transaction ids. You'll find that your address is all over there...
Yes, and when you look at the transactions that I'm talking about, you can't come up with a single "invalid" thing about them, because the banned transactions were mined by the members of my pool. Apples aren't oranges.

seems like you are responsible for the loss of your "members" coins then  Grin Grin Grin Grin
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:33:52 AM

seems like you are responsible for the loss of your "members" coins then  Grin Grin Grin Grin
   Roll Eyes I'm sensing another pot/kettle moment here....

IamFerG

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

seems like you are responsible for the loss of your "members" coins then  Grin Grin Grin Grin
  Roll Eyes I'm sensing another pot/kettle moment here....

I'm sensing that you keep repeating yourself buddy, your lies are getting more ridiculous  Grin
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

....i havent seen more transperent dev team...
True, having "votes" about the protocol (while abandoning protocol consensus) on a private discord channel while the channel is blocking anyone that isn't already a member is most transparency any dev team has ever had.  Roll Eyes
I was one of those who voted for rollback the chain so atacker doesnt get anything...For a coin that a lot of people spam that is bad there is a lot of people trying to get coins one way or another Undecided One would think that kmd crew already have more then enough money for blow and lambos Grin
JeffVader

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

...[some more stuff that proves KMD hacked SafeCoin]....

Right, name calling - very mature. That really strengthens your argument. And more bold text - it must be the truth!

If it wasn't an exploit then you are claiming that it wasn't a bug either - and yet the KMD lead developer (who orchestrated the whole thing) offered to help patch the code. If it wasn't a bug, why would a patch be needed? So it was a bug, and therefore it was an exploit. QED. Maybe I should make some of that bold...

Time to stop feeding the trolls I think. I have no affiliation to Safe. I'm not even mining it at the moment, but I will hodl what I do have because it looks like a strong project and a good team. Fortunately I dumped all my KMD for a decent price in December.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

...[some more stuff that proves KMD hacked SafeCoin]....

Right, name calling - very mature. That really strengthens your argument. And more bold text - it must be the truth!

If it wasn't an exploit then you are claiming that it wasn't a bug either - and yet the KMD lead developer (who orchestrated the whole thing) offered to help patch the code. If it wasn't a bug, why would a patch be needed? So it was a bug, and therefore it was an exploit. QED. Maybe I should make some of that bold...

Time to stop feeding the trolls I think. I have no affiliation to Safe. I'm not even mining it at the moment, but I will hodl what I do have because it looks like a strong project and a good team. Fortunately I dumped all my KMD for a decent price in December.
I call you a fekwit because you're being a fekwit. I'm talking about something completely different than that. There was no bug, patch, notaries, interest, or whatever fekwit shit you're on about, involved in the transactions I'm talking about.

egyptianbman

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

https://equipool.1ds.us

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

How dumb do you think people are?

You don't think people would notice that there's a negative tx fee... which ends up getting added to the output?

Left side:
1088533.52285826 + 51942.02341894 = 1140475.5462772

Right side:
54420.56411691 + 1140475.5462272 = 1194896.11034411

Transaction fee of -54420.56406691

If you subtract the left side from the right, you can see that 54420.56406691 coins were created.. Oh wow, that's what the negative transaction fee is! Wait a minute... 5% of 1088533.52285826 is 54426.676142913 .. looks awful close to the negative tx fee.

But you're right. They're all legitimate transactions for your "pool". Your "pool" needed to move 140,313,176.53209892 (140 million+) safe. Yes, very legitimate. Especially when my pool who has mined nearly 40k of the 80k blocks has only needed to move 5,090,851.16944073 coins.

Do you breathe lies? Would you start choking and need to go to the hospital if you told the truth? People like you literally make me sick.

I'm happy to say, KMD is no longer on Equipool. I hope other pools see KMD for what it is and stop supporting it.

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Only 0.5% pool fee! (BTCZ & BTCP: +0.5% donation to the community!)
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

...You don't think people would notice that there's a negative tx fee... which ends up getting added to the output?...
Which part of
"those aren't the transactions I'm talking about"
doesn't translate into your native language?

P.S. - It's only a "negative" fee because insight was never programmed for interest, there's no such thing as a "negative" fee.

ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:05:37 PM

...But you're right. They're all legitimate transactions for your "pool"....
OK, tell me what's not a legitimate pool mined block about this tx:
https://explorer.safecoin.org/tx/b9a482678f0e6a6f9ee4ce76b92c13c028d7bab2b83ae76c57ec26c2cc765030
You can't because you're on a tangent about something else entirely.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: