Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:37:13 AM

Can I buy safe on an exchange yet, or even OTC market thread? Strange happenings with this coin but I'd still like a few of the first kmd clone coins as a souvenir for posterity sake. 2018 is shaping up as a breakout year for komodo, not sure if safe will get it's act together, but I expect at least a few pump attempts from the dev and his pit crew.

Announced last week...

We have been hard at work, and are finally ready to announce the following:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3240246.0

***  Launch on April 17th!

What is http://Safe.Trade?

SafeTrade, built with the most advanced cryptocurrency trading technology available with a defining focus on Safety and Security, will be the world's first Centralized Exchange to have secure, two-way integration with a Decentralized Exchange, FairExchange (forked from BarterDEX and SuperNET).  SafeTrade is the world's Most Complete Solution to Cryptocurrency Trading, and will offer CEX/DEX integration for a full experience of features not available anywhere else that are not bound by the limitations of most centralized exchanges.

What is http://Fair.Exchange?

FairExchange, completely Open Source and forked form the world leader in DEX:  BarterDEX and SuperNET, again with a defining focus on Safety and Security, will be the world's first Decentralized Exchange to have secure, two-way integration with a Centralized Exchange, SafeTrade.  FairExchange will offer the world's most Functional and Integrated solution for Dexentralized Trading, with no dependence on SafeTrade to run, and will offer all the advantages of Decentralized Exchange, without being bound in the same way to their technical limitations.

Our mission is to provide Safe, Secure, Smart trading for Everyone on a level and fair playing field.

Our base currency of economy is SafeCoin (http://safecoin.org), a Komodo/Zcash fork which offers advanced privacy and security features most suitable for providing a fair market.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2838370.0

All major pairs will be available for trading, and new advanced cryptocurriences will be added over time to give investors the best trading experience possible.

Please stay tuned as our launch date fast approaches.

Thanks, are any of the dev's pit crew willing to sell some safe OTC before the exchange launches, or is everyone hoarding their bags for love or money until the dev waves the chequered flag? I sense the dudes mining safe are pretty well coordinated,  like crypto KnightsTemplars.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IamFerG

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

An unnamed party utilized a previously unknown exploit in the Accrued Interest of the coin, and stole 3 million SafeCoin.

The Dev's and the community voted to roll back the block chain in order to eliminate the fraudulent coins. The legitimate coins that were mined will be refunded to the miners.

Don't worry, all coins will be returned. The Dev's are working on resolving the issues.
My name is obvious and it was "unknown" because no one in the centralized discord "community" (that ignores the rest of the community) wanted to accept that there was an issue, hear what the issue was, or be civil to the "unnamed party" that joined and was banned from the discord during an attempt to make the issue known to "the community". In fact, the "unnamed party" was told to "nail it to a tree".

The "vote" which ignores every fragment of consensus in the protocol was pointless on multiple levels, the "unnamed party" would have gladly sent the coins to a community burn address.

And all user coins can't be returned because there's no way to do a rollback and return all valid coins.

Everything you posted here is a lie
SafeCoins (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:44:00 AM

Too busy working hard for our community to read through all the banter above, just a quick update:

Our exchanges will be delayed by One week, the approximate amount of time lost due to thwarting yet another failed attack.

Great video here by one of the many people who care about ethics and crypto.   I'm sure it's already posted on here, saw lots of comments below where people tried to intellectualize away their aweful ethics by claiming to have more technical knowledge and thus apparently immune to ethics.   Heads up on that, the Actual people with technical knowledge have probably Already hacked lots of Beta coins out there and Not got caught doing it (twice).   That's why we waited a while before making Safecoin.   You just look at some of the commits on the Beta version coins...good  luck figuring out what their max supply really is or how many times they've been compromised.  Shows in some of their prices too.

We put a target on our backs by calling ourselves "SafeCoin", and we didn't do it to run from danger.    

We want to be The best, and this great community is getting us closer every day, and we are Thankful to the beta versions that got us this far Smiley

https://youtu.be/safa0Dh0Ba8

Also, Chat Invites are back open, because we aren't afraid of a little honest discussion unlike some other coins that are afraid to let people on.     https://discord.gg/nJuZw

Keep it clean though, ladies and gentlemen.     Have some respect and realize that you're talking to real people, and think about how you would conduct yourself in real life.   People who can't manage that will be managed.
marco_iuy

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

I have a paper wallet and in the last week I mined more than 1200 SAFE but  now I have only 788 SAFE... more than 400 SAFE disappeared!
Wasn't this a safe coin??? will I be refunded?
Need help...
IamFerG

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

I have a paper wallet and in the last week I mined more than 1200 SAFE but  now I have only 788 SAFE... more than 400 SAFE disappeared!
Need help...

We did a rollback because of an exploit abused by a particular someone, you don't have to worry, all coins that have been mined will be refunded
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

Where can I hand in the logos for submission?
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

I have a paper wallet and in the last week I mined more than 1200 SAFE but  now I have only 788 SAFE... more than 400 SAFE disappeared!
Need help...

This was likely due to our roll-back from the attack.

Stay tuned for an update on this, we are looking to refund miners by Sunday.   There is usually updated info in our discord as well.

SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

Where can I hand in the logos for submission?

Hey buddy!  Our logo contests have all completed now.   But if you're interested in doing some design work, we have plenty, just PM me or anyone else on the team Smiley
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

Can you tell me how many safe you can do now with a rig of 6 cards both nvidia and amd? .
saltytaco

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

@giagge you can join the discord and ask the bot with !hash xxx

@computergenie As stated before, issues and bugs should be direct messaged to devs. That is especially true regarding possible exploits. All dev teams of any coin would ask you the same courtesy.

lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:46:02 PM

You guys should change your moto to Komodo crew cant hacks us more times then we can rollback the chain Grin Gotta say i was part of alot of shitcoins from start in this scene and i havent seen more transperent dev team on any coin,even when there is some kind of bs happeninig someone always comes forward from devs and tell us what is what Smiley
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:10:16 AM

You guys should change your moto to Komodo crew cant hacks us more times then we can rollback the chain Grin Gotta say i was part of alot of shitcoins from start in this scene and i havent seen more transperent dev team on any coin,even when there is some kind of bs happeninig someone always comes forward from devs and tell us what is what Smiley

Thanks man, that means a lot to me.   The best thing I ever did was bring on good, honest, character people to our team.   They are incredible.    I'm so proud of them and I'm excited for our future Smiley
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:40:15 AM

....i havent seen more transperent dev team...
True, having "votes" about the protocol (while abandoning protocol consensus) on a private discord channel while the channel is blocking anyone that isn't already a member is most transparency any dev team has ever had.  Roll Eyes

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
egyptianbman

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

https://equipool.1ds.us

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:16:04 AM

....i havent seen more transperent dev team...
True, having "votes" about the protocol (while abandoning protocol consensus) on a private discord channel while the channel is blocking anyone that isn't already a member is most transparency any dev team has ever had.  Roll Eyes

Seriously man, go away. You've tarnished your name as well as Komodo's enough. Nothing you've said has had any value. It doesn't matter whether or not you find an issue in the code. What matters is what you do after you find such issue. This is what differentiates a white from a black hacker. You chose to attack the chain instead of contacting developers to let them know of an exploit. This is a malicious attack. It doesn't matter if you went into Discord or not. Even if you went into Discord first and then you were banned, the fact that you executed an attack on an exploit is in and of itself malicious.

Even worse, this isn't the first time a Komodo supporter / developer / notary person has done this exact same thing -- with the last time, the attack happening from Komodo's leader. This is clearly what Komodo stands for. This is why no matter how much tech you can keep pumping out, Komodo will never gain value. Nobody in their right mind wants to touch that coin. The things you guys do is what gives crypto a bad name. You're all walking around with SCAMMER stamps on your forehead and you're trying to argue with everyone here. Let me be the first to clap for you knowing about an exploit in Komodo. I'm sure there are plenty more. Everybody in crypto knows everything is a risk. SafeCoin never claimed to be 100% perfect. It's a goal -- something Komodo can really benefit from setting up. You should consider making "become less scammy and do less evil" your goal.

Go back into your KMD cave and leave the more honest and transparent crypto communities alone.

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Only 0.5% pool fee! (BTCZ & BTCP: +0.5% donation to the community!)
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:08:57 AM

...[some dumb shit]...
@egyptianbman, how about you come back to the conversation when you:
a) can accept the fact that I did what I did because I tried as you suggested and was told I was a liar and nothing was wrong with the code,
b) can understand that I am not now, nor have I ever been, officially affiliated with Komodo,
c) can understand that the private actions of a person who has a loose affiliation with a coin does not make them part of that coin (because if it does, then my 34k SAFE makes me actually more affiliated with this coin than my 4.8k KMD makes me affiliated with Komodo), and
d) can understand that "honest and transparent crypto communities" don't hide their actions and consensus ignoring "votes" in a private discord channel that they have locked to all access from the public (there's a perverse irony in that I was banned from the discord and know/knew more about the hidden decisions that were being made than the people who you seem to think have a "right" to be here were trying to be "members of the community" (since that term only seems to apply to those that are members of the then private, locked discord channel) but weren't allowed to even know what was going on because they weren't part of the "transparent" cliche already hiding their actions in a private, locked discord channel).

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:04:36 AM

How is it different from similar projects?
ARTRN

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:22:43 AM

...[some dumb shit]...
@egyptianbman, how about you come back to the conversation when you:
all the dumbest shit
No one in their right mind would take your word seriously. STFU for your own good.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:11:19 AM

How is it different from similar projects?
The developers of this project break stuff and/or misconfigure the wallets and blame the people they forked it from; allow the community to continually misuse the terms "hack[ed]", "stole[n]", and "attack[ed]"; and make hidden backroom decisions and call those hidden votes "transparency". In other projects, they tend to not do those things.

ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

And, once again unSafecoin steals legitimately mined coins from miners:
https://github.com/Fair-Exchange/safecoin/commit/89e45c348df697fd30daa035d53086dbcf5134d1

TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:27:23 AM

So...It's scam ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: