Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:55:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money from staking?  (Read 1898 times)
dhouse

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:23:13 PM

i'm staking monkey, lux, procurrency, and bridge coin. i'm looking at opc next, and am interested if anyone else has any suggestions.
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:38:42 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

After reading this article,  Huh Huh Huh i am just wondering that i can make some extra money from my existing coin in my wallet.

http://www.hashtaginvesting.com/blog/what-is-crypto-staking

Guys, do you know which coins has staking facility ACTUALLY?

There are many coins that have staking and leasing. NEO, from just 15 NEO and with the COZ (City of Zion) NEON wallet you can directly claim gas. Be careful when moving NEO because you can´t load decimals, just full units.

XEM is also stakeable, but it requires a larger investment, just check the web page. It is a very active coin.

DASH, but I would forget about this one because a full node costs several thousands today.

WAVES, easy quick and no need for a minimum investment. Lease through the WAVES wallet to any pool of your choice.

And surely many others out there!
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:53:19 PM

from what i know it needs alot of coins to gain profit ,for instance , DASH needs 1000 coins for masternode which will cost over half million dollars !!

dvabit (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:45:43 AM

from what i know it needs alot of coins to gain profit ,for instance , DASH needs 1000 coins for masternode which will cost over half million dollars !!

Ohh big investment then earn penny penny from staking interest?
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:08:24 AM
Merited by paxmao (2)

It's called proof of Stake, you can earn passive income by staking your coin in your wallet. I think it's a really great idea because it doesn't use as much electricity as proof of Work. There are a few coins that are going to switch from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake in the near future for exemple Ethereum and Syscoin. Syscoin will release their masternode v1 at the end of february and you need around 100k Syscoin to run it, the ROI is very interesting.

sexycoin69

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

is there a good list of staking coins like there are masternodes available online? wonder if its worth the gamble.

dvabit (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:36:30 AM

is there a good list of staking coins like there are masternodes available online? wonder if its worth the gamble.

I am afraid with this gamble now Sad Bitcoin and altcoins price is going down and down
BarbusseH

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:24:43 AM

Goa coin has 448.79% ROI - is very effective for staking now.
Only 1000 coins for masternode with price $3.9 for coin is the most advantageous opportunity today

Ohh Goa coin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Goa is an Indian state and famous for beaches..
Profitability seems high as it were not deflated to zero.
dvabit (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

Goa coin has 448.79% ROI - is very effective for staking now.
Only 1000 coins for masternode with price $3.9 for coin is the most advantageous opportunity today

Ohh Goa coin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Goa is an Indian state and famous for beaches..
Profitability seems high as it were not deflated to zero.

But, Goa beach are flats i have visited there, one of the best place in India..  Cool Cool
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

Staking is a good way to make decent income from a token one is investing in long term, Waves, stratis are two examples I know, but what I am working on this year is to set up some masternodes because the reward from them is better than staking coins in wallet.
Patrice_89

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

If you are interested in staking, you could chwcheck out stakeunited.com, i staked my pivx there and had some nice returns. Its trustworthy, the only thing to take in consideration is that once you deposit you cant withdraw your amount for 5 days. Good luck!

▰✔ https://www.esportsecosystem.com/ ✔▰ eSPORTS  - ECOSYSTEM "Empowering Gamers!"  ♞❉ http://www.t.me/esportsecosystem ❉♞
dvabit (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

If you are interested in staking, you could chwcheck out stakeunited.com, i staked my pivx there and had some nice returns. Its trustworthy, the only thing to take in consideration is that once you deposit you cant withdraw your amount for 5 days. Good luck!

How much return you're getting currently? 
Patrice_89

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

It depends on how much you put in. All the coins you deposit gets put in a pool with other Pivx holders and is staked, currently I have 90 Pivx and it has returned me 0.5 Pivx in 4 days . Right now Pivx stakes at every 30 hours and returns 20 Pivx with each stake. There are 230 people in the pool right now so if you put in a bigger Pivx amount you could stake around 3-4 Pivx in a week. There are other coins being stake aswell like Hold and Kb3. You can check it out here if you want: https://stakeunited.com/Dreday

▰✔ https://www.esportsecosystem.com/ ✔▰ eSPORTS  - ECOSYSTEM "Empowering Gamers!"  ♞❉ http://www.t.me/esportsecosystem ❉♞
dvabit (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

It depends on how much you put in. All the coins you deposit gets put in a pool with other Pivx holders and is staked, currently I have 90 Pivx and it has returned me 0.5 Pivx in 4 days . Right now Pivx stakes at every 30 hours and returns 20 Pivx with each stake. There are 230 people in the pool right now so if you put in a bigger Pivx amount you could stake around 3-4 Pivx in a week. There are other coins being stake aswell like Hold and Kb3. You can check it out here if you want: https://stakeunited.com/Dreday

Price of PIVX please?
Patrice_89

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

Price of PIVX please?

The price of PIVX right now is 6.12 $ / 0.0006750 BTC

tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

You should search for a coins that stakes good money every month. But it should not stake to much in a months because then the people are going to start selling faster and there is not so much room to grow in the future!

dvabit (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:13:18 PM

Price of PIVX please?

It seems very legit price! what's your " Speculation" for this coin?
Patrice_89

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

Price of PIVX please?

It seems very legit price! what's your " Speculation" for this coin?

It pumped really hard today to 9475 satoshi,now back to 7400. The normal price range for Pivx is aroud 8200-8600 sat. I think its a good privacy coin, dont see it losing its value. Im just going to leave my coins in the stake, i bought them at around 7000 anyway.

ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

Staking is just like depositing your money on bank. The real staking coin is only Dash, bitsend, zero coin, and another staking coin. Dont fall for coin which called their system is staking coin but in fact they are ponzi scheme. Another good staking coin will be launch is EON from exscudo and aurora token from idex / aura lab.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

Staking is just like depositing your money on bank. The real staking coin is only Dash, bitsend, zero coin, and another staking coin. Dont fall for coin which called their system is staking coin but in fact they are ponzi scheme. Another good staking coin will be launch is EON from exscudo and aurora token from idex / aura lab. It pumped really hard today to 9475 satoshi,now back to 7400. The normal price range for Pivx is aroud 8200-8600 sat. I think its a good privacy coin, dont see it losing its value. Im just going to leave my coins in the stake, i bought them at around 7000 anyway.
Here's how, actually this way is quite simple and easy and I guess everyone can do it. The trick is you have to buy a crypto that you believe the price will go up in the future. For example we take just an example that is definitely like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Buy if you have money, if you do not have money, you can collect by doing various jobs and offer various skills that you have. After that, you save the crypto you've collected in a long time. That's why the price of the crypto goes up, and when it gets high, you can sell and earn profits. But remember, do not use all your money to invest. You have to keep the main job and the savings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: