Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:27:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money from staking?  (Read 1898 times)
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

I would advise you now to buy SocialMedia.Market tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. SocialMedia.Market business model is advertising marketplace for bloggers and advertisers with integrated analytical tools and services based on AI and Big Data analysis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

I would advise you now to buy SocialMedia.Market tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. SocialMedia.Market business model is advertising marketplace for bloggers and advertisers with integrated analytical tools and services based on AI and Big Data analysis.

So it is really working? If I buy  their tokens I can get some profit in near future? Or you are just advertising for their good?

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

Many good coins are based on the Proof of Stake mechanism to generate new coins and validate the transactions. Lately, the best of these coins moved to PoS v3 and implemented a network of masternodes. These coins have a lot of the circulating supply retained inside the masternodes as a way to support the network and keep a stable inflation.

For instance, Diamond Coin has ~51% of the total existing coins locked in masternodes.

In PoS people are rewarded by keeping their coins staking inside their wallets, therefore it is only normal to have low trading volumes. That is the nature of the coin and it is a very good feature!

For regular staking, you don't need to keep you wallet open 24/7 because most PoS coins will have something called maturity. Example: MINT has a 20 day maturity period. This means that once you generate a new block by staking, your coins will only be ready to start competing for a new block 20 days after that. In the meantime you can keep your wallet closed. Then you will open your wallet on the 19th day, leave open to sync the blockchain, unlock it for minting, and wait for a new reward. Then repeat the process.

Some coins have longer maturity periods, others have shorter maturity periods. Some coins have super high return rates but that causes hyper inflation, constants dumping, price decrease and inevitable death.

Only if you run a PoS v3 masternode you'll need to keep your wallet open 24/7 to get the rewards.

A word of advice. Stay away from all the new scams sprouting like mushrooms and promising crazy returns:

If something appears to good to be true, it probably is!

rogoziol

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

I highly recommend to buy cheapest Azure machine and run all wallets for staking there, much better then run your own PC 24/7
dvabit (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:01:01 AM

I highly recommend to buy cheapest Azure machine and run all wallets for staking there, much better then run your own PC 24/7
What's the price for Azure machine?
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

from what i know it needs alot of coins to gain profit ,for instance , DASH needs 1000 coins for masternode which will cost over half million dollars !!
Masternode isnt neccesarily part of all POS coins. Some do both, some have one or the other so there are choices for people that want passive income from POS but dont have enough to devote to a full masternode(for the coins that support those).
dvabit (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:57:52 PM

So it is really working? If I buy  their tokens I can get some profit in near future? Or you are just advertising for their good?

After lots of research we have to invest lots of money and time then we can make some money from staking!
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:08:35 PM

You can very well make some money by staking coins. Just go to the announcement section of this forum and search for pos. Anything that pops up will more than likely be something you can stake. However, try to keep it to more popular coins as a lot of these coins will not be worth but 1 satoshi and you won't be able to sell them.
THANKS . I so know the type of coin that can be in the ann is POS. i will search there. staking sometimes easy and only requires coin capital itself. as long as his coin is not a scam or the project fails it will be very profitable.
thxminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

At least for DeepOnion I know of an even cheapest way, to stake in a Raspberry Pi3:

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/running-deeponion-on-raspberry-pi-3.26594/

With a little effort other wallets could be compiled to run there.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

At least for DeepOnion I know of an even cheapest way, to stake in a Raspberry Pi3:

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/running-deeponion-on-raspberry-pi-3.26594/

With a little effort other wallets could be compiled to run there.

Indeed, it is possible to stake with a Raspberry Pi and I used to have several PoS wallets running simultaneously on a RPI2.

One other option is to take advantage of the 1 year free AWS VMs and put a wallet there 24/7. The only limitation being some wallets are too demanding for the limited specs of the free VMs Amazon makes available in the free tier.

Yet another option is to purchase an Intel NUC and run everything there. This is what I'm currently using for my DMD masternode side by side with some other PoS wallets. With minimal power consumption I have 24/7 passive income generation...  Grin

coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

Well... I read about this a lot like 4 5 months ago..
Then tried some staking.
Ember: they said it has 720% return. Nope, I staked around 2m coins for a month, not payment. Asked the dev, no answer.
Espers: read a lot of good stuff both for the project and staking payments. Dev was really helpful, till staking questions. Again got no payments.
I wouldn't recommend trying these.
hash512

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

Buy NAV (NAV coin).  4% interest and you can buy a NavPI stake box from them or set one up yourself.
https://store.navcoin.org/product/navpi-stakebox/
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:55:05 PM

Buy NAV (NAV coin).  4% interest and you can buy a NavPI stake box from them or set one up yourself.

By getting a money on staking you joining a campaign to get a stakes and after the end of campaign you can get a token and trading it to ETH and then to bitcoin and its up to you if trade it in your fiat money so that you can earn to your currency.

Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:12:12 PM

Well... I read about this a lot like 4 5 months ago..
Then tried some staking.
Ember: they said it has 720% return. Nope, I staked around 2m coins for a month, not payment. Asked the dev, no answer.
Espers: read a lot of good stuff both for the project and staking payments. Dev was really helpful, till staking questions. Again got no payments.
I wouldn't recommend trying these.

You had a bad experience probably due to a poor choice of coins...

I have already staked:

BLK, PPC, TEK, HYP, HBN, CAP, PHS, NOBL, MINT, DMD, NVC and a few others.

Never had problems with staking, all wallets delivered according to the coin's tech specs.

Maybe you should try to read a bit more about a coin before investing in it...

Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

Accelerator gives 300% returns until october, 100% after that. And its backed by mining facility so you can mine Ethereum, Monero or Bitcoin Gold with the staked tokens. When the price goes up for Acc, you can mine more per single Acc. Because of that the price of the tokens actually go up, not down like for vanilla staking coins. They just listed to first btc pair exchange, Coinexchange.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@zakhal/accelerator-network-acc-single-acc-token-now-gives-400-more-mining-capacity-than-month-ago
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@zakhal/accelerator-network-token-acc-listing-on-coinexchange-in-january
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/accelerator-network/

Do the tokens get used up when u use it to mine?? How does it work

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

Ok let's supposed i want to give my PC on rent, than what about my computer privacy?
You got it wrong. You dont rent your own PC. You rent computing power from the Accelerator Network with the tokens you buy/stake. Accelerator aims to be a physical mining facility like Hive Blockchain or Genesis mining. Big facility with lots of hardware.

Here is a video that hopefully explains Accelerator better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u0_KruZ6jU&feature=youtu.be

Video is all about Accelerator Network but i want to understand the basic of staking..

Ok here is a guide on how to stake:
https://steemit.com/acceleratortokens/@onlinedoit/how-to-mine-accelerator-tokens-acc

I dont think it will take off because people arent willing to take the time to learn its unique method...
They should have simplified it.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
thxminer

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

Yet another option is to purchase an Intel NUC and run everything there.

The Intel NUC option is a really good one; I've got an ASRock motherboard with an Intel Pentium N3700 that I use as a media center, and its power consumption is of less than 15 watts, I've sometimes thought of putting some wallets there to stake, but as mixing with the other apps isn't a security wise decision, I still got to investigate if can put some kind of Xen "bare metal" hypervisor so I end up with two separate virtual machines... But maybe buying a cheap NUC will take less time and also give less headaches  Wink !

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Iamcryptobeggar

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

Is 4% is good interest rate? I dont think so..
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:08:17 PM

You need to use a VPS server to perform staking, then buy the necessary amount to and conduct a staking run on the VPS virtual machine. The staking also brings quite a lot of profit to the performer that is how you get passive income every day from the crypto that he invested. But you have to study the true crypto before running staking, remember that it must be good for you to get more profit when running staking.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:20:08 PM

After reading this article,i can get extra money without i must be workhard but i only sit on my room and operate computer to searching this coin,and i can enjoy with this.
Well that is the point of stacking, to get coins without actually doing something, but in order to get any kind of meaningful income you will need to have a huge amount of coins, so it is not as easy as you think to make money with those coins, if you are a good trader you are better off trading than by staking your coins but at the end it is your choice to pick the best option for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: