Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 600$ - Invest in altcoin  (Read 1140 times)
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

In my opinion, Don't just rely on the single coin.You need to split your capital in the different parts. Choose top crypto like BTC, ETH, LTC, RIPPLE and do some research on the ICO also. Select some good ICO and some part put in the ICO. In short make 4 to 6 sub part of your capital. Major part in the top crypto and some part in the ICO. Nowadays some good ICO also giving around 5x profit in the long term.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

Hi, I have 600$. What is the best altcoins for long term with possibility increase 5-10x in this year. I thought about Litecoin (litepay), Lisk(near rebranding), EOS or Ethereum. What do you think ?

p.s I want to buy 1 coin.

Greeting from Poland Smiley

If you are looking for an alt which can give you up to 10x returns in less than 12 months, then I am afraid that you need to look beyond the top alts. Some of the mid-tier alts, such as Monero, Zcash and Verge can be considered for investment. Alts such as LTC and ETH are unlikely to give any more than 2x to 4x returns (max) within the next 12 months.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

First I will say you about Waves, it has great future and good alt coin for long term investment.
Although $600 is low amount for investment.
So, its better decision for buying best alt coin.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Angel35

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

Hello, 600$ is good amont to start with, if I had such money, I would invest in WINGS, it can multiply by several times in future.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

The way you talk i guess you have already make a review about what coins to bet on,and thats ethereum and litecoin in which for me is a good choice.and about that dip the time you made this post is another great idea..so go dont make other thoughts buy those two coins to start your journey for future.

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

Hi, I have 600$. What is the best altcoins for long term with possibility increase 5-10x in this year. I thought about Litecoin (litepay), Lisk(near rebranding), EOS or Ethereum. What do you think ?

i would recomend you to buy TRON. why tron? cause in near march they will launch theyir first apps and i think it will increasing tron value dramatically.  

Ethereum is a good coin too, if you plan to play long game this is one of the best coin in my mind cause seems like ethereum have a solid grow even thought its slow but seems sure overtime.

paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:20:18 AM

It is not a bad option, there are many option out there but in my opinion its okay with you choices. Its not easy to pick up some coins because they are unpredictable. Just believe in your choice and hopefully you able to get profit by that.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:28:23 AM

Invest from a coin with real business product. Try investing on NEO.  This is the ETH coin counterpart for China. Soon this coin would dominate if the Chinese millionaires started to apply token in their business.

yeah right its chinese ethereum is Neo,but what about crypto is being banned in china and this coins only move whenever the china government makes statements or some fake news that either favor crypto or negaive issue.
Dominic_King

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:33:30 AM

Monero (XMR)
Market capitalization: $ 5.3 billion
Fluctuations in 2017: 2,697%
Like Bitcoin, Monero's "father" identity lies in the mystery. One of Monero's main attractions is anonymity.
With this currency, all transaction details - including sender, recipient, and value information - are stored on a public ledger, but in "unclear" form so no one can track it.
In theory, when using mono copper, there is no way for a person to connect information about the sender, the receiver and the transaction value.
However, this factor also makes Monero attractive to criminals. Hackers following the attack on 230,000 computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system worldwide last year demanded a ransom payment of Monero.
Currently there are about 15.5 million Monero in circulation. But unlike Bitcoin or Litecoin, this virtual currency is not limited in quantity.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:40:34 AM

If i have the same budget allocation for investment that you have, i will surely look for cryptocurrencies that are just under the radar but with great potential to burst 100x its market price. Consider WePower (WPR) and Snovio (SNOV) and check it for yourself too.

johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:44:29 AM

if you have to choose one altcoin from Litecoin (litepay), Lisk, EOS, or Ethereum, I prefer ethereum.
but I do not think you should pick a single coin, select a few coins, then invest with the allocation division that matches the potential of each altcoin, where a potentially good altcoin gets a large allocation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
spaceman87

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

Buy EOS, ADA, NEO and hold.
Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

If I may advice you then you should buy masternode coin or token which shares business profit. Since you only have $600 to buy coin, then altcoin or token which very good for you  are as follow:
1. XCPO
2. Tune
3. Realisto token ( after the platform launch but good if you buy it now)
4. Invest in ICO: Mobilink, sapien, Equitybase, Miriads, Docademic,

Some of them are already give passive income for its holders.
You also can invest in ICO of INTRO which is also good project.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Agent99

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

you must form a coin basket for your self, I think ADA, LSK is very good for you to increasing your assets.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

I think, if to invest long-term, I choose is ethereum. I've been very confident with this one coin, because this coin always makes a big profit to buy it, this coin is also a coin competing with bitcoin, so it makes this coin very good to buy.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:28:48 PM

I think 600 in not big amount to start, but you still can divide it to couple of coins. I would suggest Ethereum and NEO. When you can spare a bit more money buy Bitcoin too.

SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

I would advise you now to buy SocialMedia.Market tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. SocialMedia.Market business model is advertising marketplace for bloggers and advertisers with integrated analytical tools and services based on AI and Big Data analysis.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

My top in the list are Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, and Nem. It is up to you if you want to believe in my opinion but also consider others. I am not good in investing in alts because all of my investments are done via fiat money.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

In my opinion, you go with low priced good coins like siacoin, rdd, xvg, bitb and ripple as these coins have more rising potential then high priced altcoins because 600$ is a very low investment for high priced coins.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

BNT and TFL is the very good coin and also in the very lucrative price range. You can invest in these coins for the longer period. Some more are Cappasity, HVN, Datum and DIMCOIN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: