Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 600$ - Invest in altcoin  (Read 1145 times)
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

I advise you to buy more than one coin, and invest at least a few!
But if you decided to invest everything in one - invest in the ethereum.

ErlindaBit

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

With 600 $ in addition to investing in Altcoin, you can also invest in Bitcoin. While the bitcoin price is down, it's a good time to buy. I believe that prices will rise again.
Black_fox

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

Personally, I would buy ETH. A promising coin.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

I think with that money, you have bought more than 1 ETH. Let's go and wait
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

The most powerful crypto in the list you gave me, I see EOS and Ethereum as being capable of x5, x10 in the next few years. If only $ 600 then I think you should invest in EOS because its current exchange rate is $ 6.08, and Ethereum is very high, up to $ 715.9 Smiley). For $ 600 you can buy about 10 EOS but just only buy 0.8 ETH  Tongue

deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

Hi, I have 600$. What is the best altcoins for long term with possibility increase 5-10x in this year. I thought about Litecoin (litepay), Lisk(near rebranding), EOS or Ethereum. What do you think ?

p.s I want to buy 1 coin.

Greeting from Poland Smiley
i dont thin litecoin and all the coin you mention above will increase as much as you wanted. Juatinvest it on ico or buy a coin under 100 based on coinmarketcap there might be huge grow such as prl that been 1000% grow. I would suggest you  to  buy trx cause they will launch exodus this month and i do believe its under valued.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:06:26 PM

Hi, I have 600$. What is the best altcoins for long term with possibility increase 5-10x in this year. I thought about Litecoin (litepay), Lisk(near rebranding), EOS or Ethereum. What do you think ?

I'd suggest to buy more than one coin, Invest 100$ * 6 into 6 coins from top20.
If not just buy BTC or ETH they will not make more than 3x-4x this year, but risk of faill is less than with another coins.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:13:27 PM

My 2 top pics are:

CREDITS, they are very new and have enormous potential and the volume also is wuite big.
PUNDi X, if you believe that crypto currencies have a future as a payment method, you should invest in this coin!
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

I think you'd better invest them in new projects at the ICO stage. Personally, I like Traxia,Effect. Signals.I think these are promising projects

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

if you like, you can invest on ethereum, or maybe I suggest you to buy minexcoin, aside from profit you might gain when its price will rise, you can earn 11% from it every month if you part your minexcoin on their minexbank, it is guaranteed that you will receive the 11% and your investment of minexcoin is also guaranteed safe.

cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

You're very smart. If you invest $600 in BTC, then the yield should be low, but the investment in altcoin, like TRX, is very likely to make a lot of money,

npolie

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

$600 long time is good for investing. But the price of Ethereum is more than your budget. Ethereum is good coin for long time. But during this time you can invest in the Litecoin. I hope you will benefit.
Rajbir1994

Activity: 246

For success work hard!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

Don't keep yourself limited to one project. You should invest in other projects as well. Anyways are you interested in participating yourself for  a new meme competition? Then this could be much more helpful for you guys https://bit.ly/2JXLLXI There is a good chance of winning and earn SciTokens.
kilimanjaro54

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

I think the safest coin for investment is eth.  And if you invest in eth, then I think in couple of months the price will grow 2 times.
grinifols

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

How many people - so many opinions.  But personally, I would invest in BTC, or ETH, the rest of the coins may be promising, but these proven, especially many sources of information predict the growth of these coins during 2018
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

This is a terrible place to ask for advice.
Most people will just randomly say whatever coin they have or some random top 20 coin.

So instead, let me give you some advice on how to find a coin that will give you profit and how to find it on your own.

First, only choose a coin that has an actual working product right now, not just promises that it will be done in the future.
This is important because the market is really starting to mature and money will flow to more legitimate businesses rather than wild speculation.
You can expect companies that have brought their product to market to perform better than ones that haven't.

Second, choose a coin that has name brand recognition, has a high reputation, and is actively attending crypto conferences and making announcement.
Basically, you need a company that has a good marketing department.
The crypto market is flooded with so many similar projects that unless there is an active and professional marketing department, the coin will struggle to make huge gains.

Lastly, pick a coin that solves a real world problem.  Unless there is a real world use case for the coin it is hard for it drive up in value.
Things like coins being used to pay for products and services, coins that give a percentage of profit, etc. are ways that can organically drive up the price.

With all of these in mind, there are quite a few coins that meet these criteria and can certainly be guaranteed profits that you seek.
Happy hunting!

Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

if I think it is better if for the long term is ethereum, we know by ourselves, ethereum is altcoin which has a very good potential because many users, just look now, the price keeps rising. I also bought ethereum for my long term hold. try investing also in xrp because i'm with there many events this month, maybe the price will go up again.
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

“We believe we can offer an excellent SHA256 coin for general usage. We love Litecoin and wanted to give something to the brave holder community. With everyone else too busy forking Bitcoin, we decided that the Litecoin blockchain was a perfect means of initial (sic) distribution for our coin.” The developers said that Litecoin Cash will have more benefits to the cryptocurrency holders in comparison to other virtual currencies including Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Litecoin Cash is expected to have 2.5-minute block target which will enable faster confirmation of transactions. On the other hand, transactions with Litecoin Cash will be 90% less the cost of transactions with Litecoin
afridi90

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

if you want serious advice and want to double or triple your money then you have to buy XVG...DGB....SIA these coins are under value and expected to hit 1$ and now you can calculate that you double your money and best coin i am aslo holding these coins
luis fantom15

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:56:26 PM

In my view it is not important only the quality, but the quantity as well. What I mean is that it is not important wheter you are gonna invest 600 $ or more.   Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: