Under 1 BTC - 56 (86.2%)
1 - 2.9 BTC - 5 (7.7%)
3 - 4.9 BTC - 1 (1.5%)
5 - 10 BTC - 2 (3.1%)
Over 10 BTC - 1 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you tend to invest in an ICO  (Read 762 times)
jereh988

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

I'm not too negative-minded about because 1 out of 10 ico or I am a scam and that's what keeps me neutral to both, and for the future I think most ico at this time is very potential!
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

Hey guys

Just wondering what others normally invest in each ICO they invest in and see what the rough average is

Thanks
The maximum i usually spent for ICO is 0.3BTC So far it is worth the risk as long as you do your diligence in research  if the project is worth it and if the people behind this team have a good credibility in the industry.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

Per Ico i will invest 200 dollars i will select 10 icos for every 2 months and spread my investment i prefer this is the best investment decision one can make minimising the risk
kerpangan64

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

I usually if I want to join an ico first read the website of the project and after that if I'm sure I just invest.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

if I'm confident with an ICO, I usually invest between 2-10 ETH because I know, I'll have the advantage of maybe 2 or 3 times my investment, if you want to choose a good ICO, I suggest you follow the daneel project, you can start buying DAN token on this website https://daneel.io/
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

I do invest but it depends on project to project. I always do vast research before putting my money in ICO's because some time it can be very profitable and risky too. I normally invest average 500$ but invest only when I have full confidence in the ICO.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:12:43 PM

I can invest below 2BTC although not in one ICO. I will spread it into so many ICOs  and buy into the penny price ICO which  with  small amount of money will give me much volume.
Qzeyn

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

Around $50 - $100, but After extensive research and If i find it to tick the boxes
I will invest what I am prepared to loose, the most I have put into an ICO
Around $100, cause it can be risky, but if you get it right you can make a lot,
Due to the risk I'm not willing to put more than $100.
Cryptoprobro

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

Sometimes it is better to buy coins after the ICO, so I don't invest in ICO. Also because there are a lot of scam ICO without any future.
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

I invest in ICO 15 percent of all my investments. I know that this is a very risky investment and therefore the percentage is so small. My friends invest in 1-3 bitcoins and this is their entire capital.

roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

Usually I only put between 1-2 ETH as I don't want to throw all my money into an ICO.
catapult

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

My investment would be less than 1 btc. Because, in my opinion, holding and trading with bitcoin have a better potential than any ICO investment to bring good profits in the future.
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

I invested here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2851362.new#new

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:44:25 PM

For me, it depends how much a bitcoin is worth at the time of the ICO.  I usually invest around $10k and as high as $20k into an ICO that I really like and believe in.  So when I first started out, I invested about 7 bitcoins into the Waves platform ICO.  Today, I would only invest about 2 to 3 bitcoins max into an ICO I really like.  
andrey111

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

How many do not feel sorry for losing, so much and need to invest, I think it's already everyone knows. Of course there is a huge desire to invest in full when you see a promising project. But you need to have a cold head.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

if I'm confident with an ICO, I usually invest between 2-10 ETH because I know, I'll have the advantage of maybe 2 or 3 times my investment, if you want to choose a good ICO, I suggest you follow the daneel project, you can start buying DAN token on this website https://daneel.io/

Lol funny are you part of this project. Since you are promoting this project I do not think anyone knows about it. We have to invest on the good project which have the potential to bump in the future once become as a coin.
That too 2 to 10 Eth is not at all true information I feel. Hope you find the bitcoin value reached to 25k USD so invest that all your money in ETH to BTC.
Within some months you may find the biggest profit than anything you see.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

in my opinion it depends on how much you can trust this ICO and your economy.for example i can't invest over a 1 BTC cause i don't have much money.

I also think that my investments will be bigger than 1 BTC. I can be a risky guy, but not here. I prefer investing in altcoins and deal with trading, as here I see better income and profit. However, in case with Telegram ICO I might invest more into the project.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

How many do not feel sorry for losing, so much and need to invest, I think it's already everyone knows. Of course there is a huge desire to invest in full when you see a promising project. But you need to have a cold head.
Of course people were expecting of turning back their money invested, and for the seek of being safe from losing they might just intent to invest small amount. Do ICO now are having difficult to trace which one could be trusted or it only collect our money that's investors will getting worried on investing a huge amount of money in a single investment.
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

Personally I invest around 2-3 ETH, but I research heavily to make sure that it is a great project.
andrey111

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

Of course people were expecting of turning back their money invested, and for the seek of being safe from losing they might just intent to invest small amount. Do ICO now are having difficult to trace which one could be trusted or it only collect our money that's investors will getting worried on investing a huge amount of money in a single investment.
If you invest in one project, you can at once do everything and lose 1-2-3 of the air. And if you conduct a good analysis of several campaigns, then the odds grow several times. There is a saying "do not keep eggs in one basket"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: