Under 1 BTC - 56 (86.2%)
1 - 2.9 BTC - 5 (7.7%)
3 - 4.9 BTC - 1 (1.5%)
5 - 10 BTC - 2 (3.1%)
Over 10 BTC - 1 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you tend to invest in an ICO  (Read 762 times)
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

Hey guys

Just wondering what others normally invest in each ICO they invest in and see what the rough average is

Thanks

In my own opinion, investing in an ico will take a lot of time before you will earn your profit because after the release of the coin in the market, it will decrease its value to 50% and you need to wait a lot more time in order to gain so just work on bounty campaigns to get a decent amount of their coin without any capital.
Zanetti83

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:10:10 AM

Well, I think it really depends on how interesting the project is to me, and how I think they will do in the future.
Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

My portfolio to make invest in ICo is 20% from all my money and not more because although ICo promising high profit but the risk also high. To manage the risk i also only make investment in ICo that has big community and has minimum viable product, and they has good concept and interesting idea that different with others.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

I guess that one must have a really strong belief in an ICO to invest over a bitcoin:) may be i say so because for me it is a lot of money:) but i think that 1 eth is a rough average investment.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

I am conservative regarding crypto so I try to invest no more than 5% of my Deposit. Otherwise, the risk is too great. On average, I invest about 3-5 thousand dollars.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

I used to invest less then 0.5 bitcoin if possible. I think this is a good amount for investing in ico's and it's not a pity to lose it if the project turns out to be a scаm
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

I am conservative regarding crypto so I try to invest no more than 5% of my Deposit. Otherwise, the risk is too great. On average, I invest about 3-5 thousand dollars.

wow thats a huge invest already dude...
usually i only spend 0.2 till 0.5 ETH in every ico i followed.
i choose to play safe with split my miney to few ico with same amount.
but so far all ico that i follow was a good ico and give me profit at least twice from my initial. Grin

sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

Hey guys

Just wondering what others normally invest in each ICO they invest in and see what the rough average is

Thanks

not always the same, sometimes we have to try to re-evaluate to determine the value of investing. all always involve knowledge and of course the circumstances that support. so basically it will not always be the same.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

Why no 0 ? Cheesy
If the project or platform of a potential ICO for i tend to wait its coin gets listed rather than investing on an ICO, prices are much lower during that time because of a lot of factors.
I've only had one single ICO that went under its ICO price so far. Everything else was stable above it. Granted I usually got the better rates, but still.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

Why no 0 ? Cheesy
If the project or platform of a potential ICO for i tend to wait its coin gets listed rather than investing on an ICO, prices are much lower during that time because of a lot of factors.
Because investing zero dollars in an ico is not really investing, don't you think? If I said I completed a routine of exercise and then you ask me what I did and I say nothing then I did not really exercised at all, this is the same, so the poll is correct since the op is only interested on the money you are investing in the ico phase and zero does not constitute an investment.
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

in my opinion it depends on how much you can trust this ICO and your economy.for example i can't invest over a 1 BTC cause i don't have much money.

How much you normally invest in ico, lets say maximum investment?
Actually i dont invest in ico yet since i dont have enough to join with ico. What i am going to do is collect money first to join them.

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

I really like to go to different projects with small amount to invest cause if one fail maybe the other will be huge hit,
I had sucess with Ethos,Dent,SONM,Status and with EOS.
With 10 or more i didnt have luck or i should say i didnt read more about them but mostly all rated good are gone be hood investment after a few months
You should check for the price and the amount of total supply
I invest around 200$ cause i dont have more but spread on 5 different ICOs monthly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: